Learning to grow strong

The LOVE of TaeNy
​Taeyeon was having a stomachache in the morning and he decided to go to the toilet. 
 
"Princess, I will be in the toilet..."Taeyeon immediately run into the toilet hoping that Tiffany will not wake up when he is in the toilet because he promise to be beside her until she wakes up. 
 
"Hmmm..."Tiffany heard someone mumbling something so she wake up. She was glad that she did a nice sleep without dreaming about anything. 
 
"TaeTae ah..."Tiffany turn to her side but she could not find Taeyeon. 
 
"Tae?"Tiffany hurriedly got down the bed and walk around her ward to look for him.
 
"TaeTae... You said you won't leave me..."She was still wondering around. 
 
"Taeyeon..."Tiffany ran to the door and put her head outside. 
 
"Where could he be?"She was scared. She doesn't like to be left behind.
 
"You.. Promise me.. "She was feeling very insecure again. 

"Good morning Ms Hwang! How are you feeling today?"The nurse ask her and bring in her breakfast. 

"I'm good. Did you see Taeyeon?"Tiffany asked. 

"No, he never left this place."The nurse smile warmly. 

"Oh I see. Thank you so much."

"Welcome, Ms Hwang. Please eat your breakfast well. We will see how it goes and decide when to discharge you."The nurse left and Tiffany tug herself under the covers again. Just then, a toilet flush was heard.
 
Oh my gosh.. Is this room haunted? -Tiffany
 
Tiffany clench on tighter to the blanket and pretend to sleep. She peek through the side of her eyes while waiting for the person to open the door. When the person open the door, she immediately close her eyes and snuggle into the pillow. 
 
"Aigoo... My baby Tiffy is still sleeping, thank god."Taeyeon talk softly as he walk closer to the bed. 
 
"You must be tired..."Taeyeon her bangs to get a clearer view of her forehead. 
 
"I love you.."He kissed her forehead. 
 
"Tae..."Tiffany turned around to face him. 
 
"You're awake already?"
 
"Tae.. I was scared just now when I heard the toilet flush when there's no one here.. Could it be.. Haunted?"Tiffany sit up and hug Taeyeon. 
 
"Aigoo... Baby, I was in the toilet just now.. "Taeyeon hug her back and gave her another kiss on the cheeks. 
 
"Really? I thought it was some other things.."Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's stomach. 
 
"Have your breakfast Princess.."Taeyeon can't help but to chuckle at Tiffany's words. 
 
"Mhmm..."Tiffany got out of Taeyeon's arms and sit at the edge of the bed while Taeyeon bring her breakfast over. 
 
"Open your mouth Princess.."Taeyeon sit on the chair beside her bed. 
 
"Ahhh.."Tiffany open . 
 
"You're so adorable.."Taeyeon feed her and pinch her nose. 
 
"We'll get you breakfast after this alright? Promise?"Tiffany hold up her pinky. 
 
"Yes, your highness."Taeyeon bow to Tiffany. She can't help but to chuckle at Taeyeon's comment. 
 
"Little boy..."Tiffany ruffled Taeyeon's hair as he continue to feed Tiffany.
 
"I'm not little!"Taeyeon shot back. 
 
"Well well.."Tiffany just blabber.
 
"If I'm little, you're tiny. My tiny princess.."Taeyeon argue leaving Tiffany speechless. 
 
"Yah! I'm not tiny, I'm still visible from far."
 
"Let's stop arguing.. I love you."Taeyeon sent another spoon full of food to Tiffany's mouth. 
 
"I hate you, you meanie.."Tiffany pouted. 
 
"I love you!" 
 
"I hate you!"
 
"I love you!!" 
 
"I hate you!!"
 
"I love you!!!" 
 
"I hate you!!!" 
 
"Wait, what are we doing?"Taeyeon stop arguing with Tiffany. 
 
"Arguing, you're the one that started it.."Tiffany whined.  
 
"Whatever~ I still love you.."Taeyeon smile at her. 
 
Tiffany stuck her tongue out. 
 
"Honey.."Taeyeon called Tiffany.
 
"Hmmm?"Tiffany use both her hands to support her weight. 
 
"I want to tell you something."
 
"What is it Tae Tae?"Tiffany looked at Taeyeon seriously. 
 
Taeyeon stand up and walk towards Tiffany after he put her breakfast on the table. 
 
"I love you.."Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear. 
 
"And I'll be here for you.."Taeyeon brought some strand of Tiffany's hair to the back of her ear. 
 
"I won't leave you. I love you."Taeyeon lastly gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheeks and took her breakfast from the table and sit down on the chair again. 
 
Tiffany blushed madly as his words was touching and it was enough to cause butterflies in her tummy. She did not dare to look at Taeyeon and she only look at her lap. She started kicking her legs in the air and she look like a little girl playing on the swing. 
 
"Is baby Tiffy shy?"Taeyeon pulled his chair closer to the bed. 
 
"N-no.."Tiffany shook her head while she continue to stare at her lap. 
 
"Really? Look at me then.."Taeyeon even more. 
 
"For what?" 
 
"Is it wrong to look at my baby girl? I want to see your beautiful face."Taeyeon caress her cheeks and feel the warmness of it. 
 
Tiffany slowly lift up her head and look at Taeyeon. 
 
"Aigoo.. My baby is blushing! HAHAHAHA!!!"Taeyeon could not control his laughter. 
 
"You cause me to blush!!!"Tiffany slap his chest multiple times before placing both her hands on her cheeks. 
 
"Don't hide it baby.."Taeyeon started whining. 
 
"I hate you! You always tease me.."Tiffany cross her arms. 
 
"Alright alright. I like teasing you but I'm serious about what I said just now."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a hug to calm her. 
 
"I love you TaeTae."Tiffany look at Taeyeon in the eyes. 
 
"Let's continue your breakfast. It's getting cold already."Taeyeon continue to feed her. 
 
"TaeTae, ice cream later?"Tiffany use her puppy eyes to demand for what she want. 
 
"Yes yes princess."Taeyeon continue to feed his princess until she finish her food. 
 

 

"Done! Tae, lets get your breakfast!"Tiffany jump out of the bed and lock her arms with Taeyeon. 
 
"Careful, Tiffy!"Taeyeon immediately grab on to Tiffany incase if she fall. 
 
"Sorry..."Tiffany apologise with her puppy eyes and her pouted lips. 
 
"Honey, stop doing that. You make me want to kiss you.."Taeyeon whined. 
 
"Okay, sorry.."They continue to walk out of her ward. 
 
"It's alright, my dear."Taeyeon wrap his arms around her shoulders. 
 
Tiffany gave Taeyeon a bright smile. 
 
"I love you TaeTae.."Tiffany gave Taeyeon another eye smile. 
 
"You love me because of ice cream?"Taeyeon frowned. 
 
"No, I didn't say that.." 
 
"But you sound like it..."Taeyeon whined. 
 
"I always love you, don't you know that?"Tiffany stop walking and stood rooted. 
 
"Come on, lets go."Taeyeon's hand reach out for hers. 
 
"No.. Not until you know that I love you.."Tiffany mumbled but it was loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. 
 
"Gosh! Fany, I know that you love me.."Taeyeon started laughing because of his innocent princess. 
 
"You're teasing me again.."Tiffany playing stomp her foot on the ground. 
 
"Sorry Tiffy but you're too cute..."Taeyeon walk over to Tiffany and pinch her cheeks. 
 
"I don't like you anymore.."Tiffany walked away with tears pooling around her eyes. 
 
"Honey, you're so bipolar. For a moment, you said that you love me and now you say that you don't like me.."Taeyeon ran up and grab hold of her hand but she pull out her hand. 
 
"Fany, look at me.."Taeyeon ordered but Tiffany shook her head. 
 
"I'm going to get mad now it you don't look at me.."Taeyeon threatened and Tiffany immediately listen to his orders. 
 
"Aigoo.. Why are you crying, hmmm?"Taeyeon wipe her tears and pull her into his embrace. 
 
"B-because you don't t-trust my l-love for you..." 
 
"Honey, I was just playing with you.. I'm sorry.."Taeyeon gave a kiss on her cheek. 
 
"Pabo Taeyeon. Taeyeon is a pabo. I love you Fany.."Taeyeon keep chanting these phrases into Tiffany's ear until she stops crying. 
 
"So I'm in love with a pabo?"Tiffany asked cheekily. 
 
"Yes yes honey. I'm a pabo."Taeyeon was glad that Tiffany felt better. 
 
"Lets go now.."Tiffany lock her fingers with Taeyeon's and walk towards the restaurant. 
 
 

 

"Honey, your ice cream.."Taeyeon handed Tiffany her ice cream before he sit down to eat his breakfast. 

"Thank you TaeTae!"

"Did you get the lady to write that for you?"Tiffany pointed to the writings on the ice cream. 

"Nope, I did that myself."

"How?"

"I got the chocolate syrup from the counter lady and I wrote it on top. Hope you like it!"Taeyeon wrote a 'I love you' on the ice cream. 

"Thank you TaeTae, I like it!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon a kiss. 

Taeyeon hold on to the spot where Tiffany just kissed him. A kiss, a kiss from his beloved. She was crying last night because he was dying for a kiss from her. 

"Fany! One more!"Taeyeon pointed to his cheek. 

"No...!"Tiffany was blushing madly. 

"You just did it!"Taeyeon gave Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. 

"I love you.."

"I love you too.."Tiffany send a spoonful of ice cream to and gave an eye mouth which make her look like a kid. 

"My kiddy princess.."

"My kiddy prince.."  

 


 

"Princess, go take a shower now."Taeyeon carry Tiffany to the toilet and place her on the toilet seat. 

"No, I don't want.. It's so cold outside and I don't have my jacket."Tiffany frowned. 

"You need to shower or you will be a stinky princess.."Taeyeon held his nose. 

"Yah! I'm not stinky! I didn't sweat at all and you want me to bathe."Tiffany cross her arms. 

Taeyeon chuckled at the sight of his adorable princess. 

"What are you laughing at?"Tiffany send Taeyeon her death glare. 

"Who says you didn't sweat at all? You don't know how much you sweat last night."

"YAH!!!"Tiffany yell at Taeyeon. 

"Princess, be a good girl, go shower."Taeyeon squat down and rest his head on her lap. 

"But it's cold, TaeTae.."Tiffany explained. 

"How about I be your jacket?"Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded excitedly with a big smile on her face. 

"Go shower now. I don't want to hug and kiss a stinky princess.."Taeyeon joked. 

"YAH!"Her pouted lips came back again. 

"Fany, why do you keep frowning and pouting today?"

"Because you made me do it.."

Taeyeon stare at Tiffany with a unbelievable look. 

"H-how do I-- Go and shower now Fany.."Taeyeon rush Tiffany into the showering area. 

"I love you honey.."Tiffany said. 

"I love you too, Princess. Go go.."Taeyeon pat her before running out of the toilet. 

 


 

Taeyeon waited outside of the toilet, in her ward, patiently. He heard the sound of the running water dripping onto the floor and smile happily to himself. He manage to get Tiffany to listen to his words again. He made a promise to himself that he will be very patient and gentle to Tiffany no matter how stubborn she gets because the one that is going through the truama is her not him. Just then, the door burst open.

"Tiff!"The gang of friends, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung called out. 

"Hi guys. Tiffany is in the toilet."Taeyeon greeted. 

"How's Tiff?"Jessica asked worriedly. 

"She was crying almost for the entire night."The happy smile was replaced with a sad face after thinking about his princess. 

"Let's not bring up about that topic in front of Tiff."Yoona said. 

"She had a panic attack this morning, so she will feel tired today."Taeyeon told the bunch of friends. 

They were all feeling sad for Tiffany as she is so innocent and yet receive this kind of treatment from David. 

"Did she tell you what he do to her?"Sooyoung asked. 

"I got her to say it out, I don't want her to bottle everything up." 

"What did he do?"Yuri asked. 

"He tried to---" 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany called out with both hands wrapping around her body. All eyes diverted their attention to her. 

"Princess.."Taeyeon spread out both his arms and walk towards her. 

"Your friends are here Fany, don't be scared."Taeyeon whispered into her ears and her hair. 

"C-cold.."Tiffany snuggle into Taeyeon's embrace and hide her face in his chest. 

"Alright alright."Taeyeon plant a kiss on her forehead before bringing her out of the toilet. Tiffany immediately tighten her grip onto Taeyeon once they are out of the toilet, maybe because of the coldness or maybe because of the number of questions Tiffany will be facing when her friends ask her. All their friends witness Taeyeon's gentleness and protective towards Tiffany. 

"It's okay. It's okay."Taeyeon slowly peel off Tiffany's hand from him and place her on the bed with her friends surrounding her. 

"I'm here honey."Taeyeon gave another kiss on her forehead. 

"Hi Tiff.."All of them greeted and wave their hands at her one by one, earning a smile or a nod from her. 

"Tiff, call me when you need someone to talk to, just call me."Jessica whispered into her ear and went forward to hug her. 

"Thanks Jessi."Tiffany hug back. 

All of them took a day off to accompany Tiffany and they chat for hours. Tiffany slowly got comfortable with them and started giggling with the jokes they craked. Taeyeon then signal to the guys that he will be going out for a moment while the girls had their girls talk. 

"Baby..."Taeyeon call out and walk towards where the girls are. 

"Hmmm?"Tiffany stretch out both her hands, wanting to be hugged by Taeyeon. 

"Aigoo..."Taeyeon engulf Tiffany into a big hug. 

"Honey, I'm going home for a while.."

"Why? Don't leave me here..."Tiffany started mumbling. 

"I'll come back baby. Give me 2 hours, just 2 hours."Taeyeon started her back. 

"No.. What happen if he come back?"Tiffany tighten her grip, not letting Taeyeon go. 

"Your friends will be here, sweetheart."Taeyeon gave a kiss on her forehead. 

"I don't want... Bring me along..."Tiffany mumbled into his chest and hug him tighter. 

"Tiff, Taeyeon will go home and take a quick shower and he will bring your teddy bear for you.."Yoona suggested. 

"Yes yes! I promise to bring your little bear bear along with me."Taeyeon use his aegyo on his princess hoping to make her laugh but he failed terribly. 

"Tae..."The next thing he knew, Tiffany was already tearing. 

"Sweetie.."Taeyeon reached from her face and wipe her tears. 

"Can't you just bathe here? Why do you have to go home?"Tiffany threw herself onto Taeyeon so that he won't leave. 

"Honey, I don't have any spare clothes to change into. You don't want a smelly TaeTae right?"Taeyeon rub her back in a smoothing manner. 

"I don't mind.."Tiffany shake her head, not agreeing to what Taeyeon said. 

"How about I try to be back after 1 hour 30 minutes?"Taeyeon suggested. Tiffany shook her head. 

"1 hour 15 minutes?"Another shook again. 

"1 hour?"

"Not even a single minute.. Tae, please..."Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's arms tightly. 

"How about you time my speed? After an hour, if I'm not back, you can hit me or scold me, anything you want to do to me."

"Really?"Tiffany asked with a tear stained face. 

"Yes, I promise."Taeyeon hold up his pinky and hook with Tiffany's. 

Jessica and Yoona just stood by the bed and watch how patient Taeyeon is towards Tiffany and how caring he was. 

"Good girl. Now, stop crying, honey.."Taeyeon's thumb immediately reach out to wipe her tears. 

Tiffany instantly hug Taeyeon again not wanting to let him go, hoping that he will change his mind. 

"Alright sweetie..."Taeyeon patted the side of her arm signaling to her that he have to go. 

"I don't want..."Tiffany rested her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"We promised each other already, Tiffy. I'll go now and come back early, alright?"Taeyeon broke the hug by pulling Tiffany off him. 

"Hmmmm..."Tiffany started mumbling again. 

"I love you..."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks before he make his way out.

"Tae..."Tiffany watch as Taeyeon make his way out of the room. 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany sit back at her normal position and look at her lap. 

"It's alright, Tiff. He'll come back."Yoona went forward to hug her while Jessica signal Sooyoung and Yuri to come to the bed. 

"Do you want to go to the garden, Tiff?"Sooyoung asked. Tiffany shook her head.  

"Then we will go and you stay here."Yuri said and pull Jessica along. 

"Yul! Didn't Taeyeon said not to leave her alone? Come back here!"Sooyoung commanded. 

"But I want to go... Tiff, please go with us."Yuri begged with both his hands together like as if he was praying. 

"Alright alright."Tiffany hesitated for a while because Taeyeon is not there to wrap his arms around her to encourage her to go out. 

"Yay!"Yuri started jumping around and Jessica let go of his hands. 

"I can't believe I'm having a little boy as my boyfriend."Jessica said and walk towards Tiffany to help her get down the bed. 

"Yah!"Yuri stop jumping and walk to where Jessica is. 

"What did you say?!"Yuri asked with a playful grin on his face. 

"I said you're a little boy!"Jessica turn her head to look at Yuri and stuck her tongue out. 

"Yah yah yah! Stop brickering in front of Tiff.."Sooyoung whined. 

"Lets go!"Yoona said while helping Tiffany out of the ward. 

"Jessi, Yoona, I can walk there myself, it's okay."Tiffany was looking at their arms holding on to hers protectively. 

"No, we promised Taeyeon to protect you when he is not around."Yoona answered. 

"Taeyeon is so caring.."The girls continue talking with Sooyoung and Yuri behind. 

 

 


 

After visiting the cafe, garden and walking around the hospital compound, it was more than an hour and Tiffany was tired already. 

"Guys.."Tiffany called out while she stop walking. They were walking around aimlessly. 

"Yes?"They had a panic look on their face. 

"I'm tired.. Can we go back?"Tiffany started rubbing her eyes.

"Okay okay!"All of them was worried that she might be over exhuasted. 

"You want to sleep, Tiff?"Jessica asked. 

"Ya, I'm sleepy..."Tiffany yawned a little. 

"Alright, lets put you to bed."Yoona said as she help Tiffany up the bed. 

Not long after the girls lull Tiffany to bed, Yuri's phone started ringing.

*Ring *Ring

"Yul! Is Tiffany okay? Did she cry or whine?"Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"No, she didn't cry or whine and yes she is okay. She is sleeping, for your information."Yuri smiled at the sleeping girl.

"Alright alright, are you guys tired?"

"Yes, I'm sleepy too actually."

"Do you guys want to go back first? I'm on my way to the hospital, I don't think she will wake up so fast."Taeyeon asked. 

"Where are you?"

"I just leave my house and I'm heading to the hospital now."

"What's taking you so long? You promised Tiff that you will come back after an hour and its more than an hour already. Luckily she did not cry or ask for you, if not, we don't know how to ask her."

"Okay okay, I'll speed up. You can leave now if you want. Thank you so much for taking care of her, I'll buy you guys dinner after Tiffany is discharge from the hospital." 

"It's alright, she is our friend too. If that's the case, then we will leave now. Bye Taeyeon."

"Bye Yuri, thanks again."Taeyeon waited for Yuri to put down the phone before he hang up.

After the call, Taeyeon immediately rush to the hospital as his friends are leaving and that means that Tiffany will be alone. He knows that she is scared, to be left alone. He stopped by a flower shop to buy a bouquet of pink roses for his beloved before continuing the journey. Taeyeon safely arrive at the hospital with Tiffany's pink jacket, her teddy bear, their dinner and the roses. He walked into the ward as quietly as possible, thinking that his princess is still asleep. It was weird that he heard some sniffing noises when he step into the ward. He put everything onto the couch gently before going to the bed. He was alarmed by what he saw, his baby with her head in between her knees, sobbing softly. 

"Princess!"Taeyeon immediately walk to the bed with a quicker pace. The girl did not respond at all. 

"Honey, what's wrong?"Taeyeon tried to lift up the girl's head but she was strong enough to cling onto herself. 

Seeing that she has no intention of letting go of her knees, he gently embrace her, chanting smoothing words into her ear and her back and hair. 

"Baby, you want to tell me what happen?"Taeyeon pull her closer to his chest. 

She declined by shaking her head. 

"But you will feel better after that.."She shook her head again. 

"Were you scared, baby?"Taeyeon planted a kiss on her head. 

She nodded vigorously, lifting her head up a little before resting on her knees again. 

"Baby, look at me now. I have seen you cry and your swollen eyes before so don't be shy, Honey."Taeyeon slowly lift her head up.

Seeing that she did not respond, Taeyeon carry her on his arms like the previous night and walk towards the window. Tiffany rested her chin on his shoulder. She is like a toddler being carried by her father. 

"Alright, stop crying now baby.. I'm back already. See, I'm here, carrying you."Taeyeon pace around the room with Tiffany in his arms. 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon in the eyes to confirm at it is him. Taeyeon took the opportunity to wipe her tears with his thumb. 

"Sshhh.. I'm here to protect you. Your mighty prince."

Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon's comments and smiled weakly at him.

"TaeTae..."

"Hmmm?"Taeyeon was actually happy that he can hear her voice again. 

"I miss you.."Tiffany snuggle into the side of his neck. 

"I know, I can see that from your actions.."Taeyeon was teasing her by not replying to her words. 

After hearing that, Tiffany pouted. 

"Why are you pouting?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Because you don't miss me.."Tiffany mumbled and avoid his eyes. 

"Pabo. Who says I don't miss you? Tell me who."

"Me.. I said that."

"When I miss you, that doesn't mean that I must say it out to you right Fany? I can always show it through actions, like what I'm doing now. Aren't I hugging you?"Taeyeon asked with a smile on his face. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"I miss my pabo."Taeyeon . 

"Yah.. I'm not a pabo."Tiffany argued. 

"But I'm your pabo, that makes you a pabo's girlfriend. You're a pabo too, my pabo. Lets be the pabo couple."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 

"Eww.. There are better names for us right? I don't want to be a pabo."Tiffany whined. 

"We will decide about that later."Taeyeon place Tiffany on the bed before walking to the couch to grab their dinner. 

"Guess what's for dinner."Taeyeon asked. 

"Tae, don't remind me about dinner. I'm not hungry yet."

"You'll like this for sure. Now guess guess.."Taeyeon hurriedly Tiffany to guess. 

"I don't want, just tell me already."Tiffany whined. 

Taeyeon walk over to the couch again but this time he return with their dinner and the bouquet of rose.  

"To the girlfriend of the pabo couple, will you please accept his bouquet of rose?"Tiffany could see the playfulness in his eyes. 

Tiffany nodded and gladly accepted the flowers. 

"Today's dinner is.... Seafood spaghetti!"Taeyeon took out 2 lunchbox from the bag and place it on the table.

"Wow.. TaeTae!"Tiffany was touched that Taeyeon place in so much afford just to make her eat her dinner. 

"Like it, honey? This is your favourite spaghetti from TaeTae's restaurant."

Tiffany nodded enthusiastically with a big smile plastered on her face. 

"That's the smile I want to see. Will you eat now, baby? Ahhh.."Taeyeon open his mouth, wanting his princess to follow. 

"Ahhh.."Tiffany open cutely as Taeyeon feed her.

The couple continue feeding each other until they finish their food.

 


 

Taeyeon was lying on Tiffany's bed while Tiffany have her head on Taeyeon's chest. She was touching the petals of the pink rose that her boyfriend gave her. Taeyeon was carefully watching her as she play with the rose and he slowly her hair.

"You like that, princess?"Taeyeon was happy that Tiifany appreciate the rose that he gave her.

"Very much."Tiffany replied while looking at Taeyeon and she divert her attention to the flower again.

"Good that you like it. Are you cold?"Taeyeon asked.

"A little."

"I will get your jacket."Taeyeon was about to get off the bed.

"You said you will be my jacket just now."Tiffany pouted.

"Alright. I thought you will choose your jacket over me."Taeyeon sit up on the bed and pull Tiffany really close to him while she rest her head on his shoulder.

"I love you."Taeyeon gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too."

"Fany, the nurse said that you can go home tomorrow."

"Really? How did you know?"

"I saw the nurse just now when I was about to go home so I ask her.

"Thank you TaeTae!"Tiffany hug him really tight.

"You want to know why I take so long just now?"Taeyeon was referring to the 2 hours when he went home.

"Yes, please explain."

"I went to the supermarket to get the ingredients for the spaghetti and then I went home to tidy up the house so that you have a better environment to rest when you go home. And, I cooked the spaghetti for you and me before I head to the batheroom. I stopped by a florist just now to get you those pink roses before I come back. Are you angry, baby?"Taeyeon asked.

"Awww... You are so sweet."Tiffany cup his face with her hands.

"Anything for you."Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

"TaeTae.. I want to promise you something."Tiffany said.

"What is it?"

"I want to grow stronger."Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

"You are strong now, isn't it?"

"No, not strong enough."

"But I like the cuurent you. I still want to protect you."

"But you can't be with me all the time, honey."

"I know. Alright, just a little stronger okay?"Taeyeon show her his index finger and his thumb, the little gap in between them.

"Okay, but TaeTae, I need you to help me too. Help me to grow stronger, scold me when theres a need to, don't give in to me all the time."

"I will never promise to scold you, but I will help you."

"Why?"

"You are my baby, you know. I can't bring myself to scold you."Taeyeon gave her another kiss on her forehead.

"Alright then. Let's promise."They hook their pinkies together.

"Let's promise each other one more thing."Taeyeon said.

"What is it?"Tiffany asked.

"Let's promise to not keep anything from each other."

"Okay."They hook their pinkies again.

"TaeTae.."Tiffany called out.

"Hmmm?"

"You wanted a kiss last night, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I will grant your wish now."Tiffany look at his lips before she lean in to give him a kiss.

"Baby----"Taeyeon was cut off by Tiffany's kiss.

"What is it?"Tiffany asked after she kissed him.

"There's no need to rush, I don't to make you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm fine, TaeTae."

"You sure? I don't you to cry again."Taeyeon looked at TIffany worriedly.

"Yes, I am."

"Alright."Taeyeon continue to hug her and gently her hair.

The couple continue cuddle in each other's arms and talk about sweet things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I'm back.

Is this chapter longer than usual? Is Tiifany better in this chapter?

Is the content too dry for you? Please comment about this chapter, thank you. :)