Not a housewife

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 47 - Not a housewife
 
Being the wife of Taeyeon's, Tiffany promised herself that after she is married to Taeyeon she will prepare at least a meal a day for him. She doesn't know how to cook a lot of dishes but she is willing to learn. She felt that cooking and preparing meals is a wife's job. Even though she is busy, she cannot not prepare anything for Taeyeon to eat, he will be hungry after a long day at work so he will expect food ready at home. But on the other hand, Taeyeon wants to spend time with Tiffany even though they just came back from their honeymoon. He doesn't want his wife to overwork herself and end up falling sick. It is hard for Taeyeon when his wife fall sick because she is not easy to handle when she is not well. 
 
It is 5.30pm and Tiffany is dismissed from work. She immediately rushed to the supermarket to get some ingredients that she finds that she will need for dinner. Because she doesn't know how to cook so well she decided to cook scramble eggs, baked salmon with broccoli, and mushroom soup. The mushroom soup is easily available at the canned food department. Salmon is quite easy to prepare, just coat it with butter and bake it in the oven. Scramble eggs is the most basic skill in cooking. Since she was in a rush, she did not hear her phone ring. Yes, Taeyeon was calling and texting her all this while. He was worried when she did not pick up his phone call and thus he kept calling and texting her. It is a habit for Taeyeon to call her after her work to ask about her plans for the night.
 
"Aigoo.. Sorry.."Tiffany apologized as she nearly bang into someone. She almost bang into every one that was in her way. She quickly make her way to her car and put everything in the passenger seat before she drives. When she was about to drive, she remembered that she didn't inform Taeyeon about the dinner plan tonight so she picked up her phone and plan to call Taeyeon. 
 
"Opps..."Tiffany was surprised at the amount of missed calls and messages from Taeyeon. 9 missed calls and 10 messages. She was about to call Taeyeon when her phone suddenly started ringing, it startled her. 
 
"Fany ah!"Taeyeon was worried about his wife and that explains his harsh tone. 
 
"TaeTae.. I didn't hear my phone ringing just now, sorry.."Tiffany apologized because she know that Taeyeon is worried about her. 
 
"Aigoo.. You scared me. I thought you fainted or something. I nearly drive to your office."Tiffany smiled at his words after hearing how concerned Taeyeon was towards her. 
 
"Sorry, darling. I was at the supermarket earlier and I was in a rush, that's why I didn't hear a thing."
 
"I see. Wait, why are you at the supermarket? Didn't we stock up the toiletries a few days before? We did buy your daily necessities as well."Taeyeon frowned upon hearing his wife saying that she was at the supermarket. He wants to know about her whereabouts and he doesn't like it when she is alone without him by her side. 
 
"I was there to buy ingredients for dinner. Dinner is at home tonight, darling."Tiffany said sweetly to Taeyeon over the phone. 
 
"But.. How can you go without me? You should have at least inform me.."Taeyeon whined. 
 
"I'm not a baby, TaeTae. I can take care of myself."
 
"But you act and look like one, my baby darling."Taeyeon smiled as he remembered how cute she is when she act all innocent and childish. 
 
"Yah! Just come back home for dinner ya. I don't have enough time to prepare dinner if you're not putting down the phone."Tiffany said as she starts her car engine. 
 
"Then don't cook. We can have something else. Maybe you for dinner."Taeyeon smirked. 
 
"Yah! What do you mean by that? How are you going to swallow me?"
 
"Are you playing dumb with me, darling? You don't understand what I mean by eating?"
 
"I really don't know. I have to go now, TaeTae.."
 
"Alright alright. See you at home, honey. I love you."
 
"I love you too, TaeTae."
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany was busy cooking in the kitchen not knowing that her dorky husband have came home.
 
"Wifey!"Taeyeon called out after he removed his office shoes. He frowned when he did not hear any response but he immediately broke into a smile after seeing his wife preparing dinner for the both of them while humming a song that he always hummed for her, her lullaby. 
 
She's thinking of me.. - Taeyeon
 
"Fany, I'm home!"Taeyeon went to the kitchen and lean his body against the wall. 
 
"TaeTae hubby!!"Tiffany remove her apron and ran towards him, hugging him tight. 
 
"Did you miss me, darling?"Taeyeon chuckled at her actions. He hug her back as well. She looked like she missed him so much. 
 
"Yes, so much.."Tiffany continue to snuggle in his chest.
 
"Aigoo.. I miss you too."Taeyeon said and plant a kiss on her head.
 
"Fany, can you lift up your head? I want to see you."Taeyeon missed her so much so he tilt her chin slightly.
 
"Much better. You're so pretty."Taeyeon gave her a quick peck on the lips. Tiffany's eyes turn into a crescent shape. 
 
"Oh my heart.. Why do you have to do that smile?"Taeyeon pretend to die. 
 
"Let the angel save you."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a kiss on his lips. 
 
"I'm feeling much better now. Thank you my angel."Taeyeon gave her another kiss on her forehead.
 
"Go shower, honey. Dinner's almost ready."Tiffany push Taeyeon out of the kitchen. 
 
"What's for dinner?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Scramble eggs, salmon with broccoli and mushroom soup."
 
"Sounds yummy."Taeyeon his lips. 
 
"Go shower you stink."Tiffany pretend to hold her nose due to the smell. 
 
"I don't. You have not bathe as well. Should we bathe together later?"Taeyeon hug her by her waist. 
 
"I'm tired, TaeTae.."
 
"I didn't say I will do anything to you. Sick-minded Fany."
 
"Hey! That's what you said during our first shower together in Hawaii and what happen after that?"
 
"But you enjoyed it in the end, didn't you?"Taeyeon wriggle his eyebrow. 
 
"No. It's painful."She lied. 
 
"Don't lie, honey. What's with all the moans and stuff?"Taeyeon then imitate her screams that night. 
 
"Yah!! Just go and shower, you naughty boy!"Tiffany place her hands on her waist and use one of her hands to point towards the direction of their toilet.
 
"That doesn't work on me, Fany ah.."He started laughing at her. 
 
"You look so cute."Taeyeon pinched her cheeks. 
 
"Don't touch me.."Tiffany whined as she slap Taeyeon's hand away. 
 
"Let's go cook together."Taeyeon carry her bridal style to the kitchen. 
 
"TaeTae! Put me down!!"Tiffany struggled in his arms.
 
"What can I help, darling?"Taeyeon asked as he put her down. 
 
"Nothing much actually. I just have to heat up the soup."Tiffany put on the apron that she wore just now.
 
"You look so cute like that."Taeyeon ruffled her hair. 
 
"Put on your apron, darling. Don't dirty your clothes or else it will be hard to wash."Tiffany went to get an apron for him and help him put on. It is a couple apron. 
 
"Good boy."She gave him a kiss on his cheeks then she turn to open the can of soup.
 
"I'll do that. You sit down and rest."Taeyeon ordered. 
 
"B-but I'm suppose to do all these.."
 
"You're tired, Fany."Taeyeon said as he open the can of soup and pour it into the pot. 
 
"You're tired as well.."
 
"Don't compare with me, honey. You're married to me so I promise to treat you all good. Just let me help."
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon called after he didn't hear any response from his wife. She was preparing to take the salmon fish out of the oven. 
 
"Ouch.."
 
"Baby!"Taeyeon put down everything that he was doing and went towards her. 
 
"What?"She hide her hand behind her body. 
 
"Let me see it.."
 
"It's nothing."Tiffany shook her head.
 
"As if. Show me.."
 
Tiffany stood rooted to the ground still not willing to let Taeyeon see because she know that he will over react. 
 
"Fany ah.."Taeyeon tried to be stern with her but at the same time he was afraid that she might start crying. 
 
"Alright."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace hoping that she doesn't cry. His hands went to hold her scalded hand. He rest his head on her shoulders as he took a peek on her fingers. 
 
"Please remember to use an oven mitten next time. This is your 2nd time scalding your hand."Taeyeon reminded her. The first time was when she was baking cookies in the middle of the night for him. 
 
"Yes, TaeTae.."She smiled. 
 
"Let's clean it, darling."Taeyeon went to retrieve the first aid box. Taeyeon took the cream from the first aid box and aid her hand. 
 
"Good girl."Taeyeon kissed her both her cheeks. 
 
"Let's continue cooking."Tiffany said and took the fish out of the oven with a mitten. 
 
 
 
 
After they have finished cooking and setting the table, they sat down to have their meal. 
 
"TaeTae.."
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon hummed a reply.
 
"I don't know how to cook.. I don't know if it is nice or not. Sorry.."Tiffany was worried that the food will not turn out nice. 
 
"Not to worry, darling. I will finish everything since my wife put in so much afford to prepare dinner for me despite her being so tired."Taeyeon held both her hands to cheer her up. Taeyeon then pick up his chopsticks and try the salmon fish. When he is about to eat it, Tiffany stopped him.
 
"TaeTae, I think let's eat something else. It won't taste good."
 
"No."Taeyeon took the fish and put it in his mouth and he slowly chew it. 
 
"It's nice, darling."Taeyeon said and fed her. 
 
"It's nice, isn't it?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany slightly nodded. She was glad that it is okay.
 
"I promise to learn more dishes, TaeTae."She lowered her head. Taeyeon walk to her because he was sitting opposite her. 
 
"There's not need to hurry, honey. I will eat anything that you cook. I love you."Taeyeon kneel down in front of her, holding her hand and kissing it. 
 
"I love you too."Tiffany bend down to kiss his lips. 
 
"Get up and eat, TaeTae."
 
"Alright, I will sit beside you."
 
 
 
 
"Honey.."Taeyeon take in her sweet scent as he back hug Tiffany while she is washing the plates. 
 
"Yes, TaeTae?"She turned her head slightly to look at him with the side of her eyes. 
 
"Nothing.. I just want to hug you."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks and rest his chin on her shoulders. 
 
"TaeTae ah, go shower. I need one later as well.."
 
"I know, that's why I'm waiting for you."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 
 
"W-why do y-you have to w-wait for m-me?"
 
"Why can't I shower with my wifey?"Taeyeon nibble on her earlobe.
 
"So I see why you came here huh? Naughty TaeTae. Go shower."Tiffany pecked him lips wanting him to go.
 
"No."
 
"I don't want to shower with you, TaeTae. I will just take a quick one and join you later. I'm tired."
 
"Yah.. Why don't you want to shower with me?"Taeyeon whined as he gently rock her body with his. 
 
"I still have other things to do, TaeTae ah. I have yet to finish my work.. Go be my good boy and shower by yourself."
 
"I don't want to be your good boy.. I want you to shower me, mommy.."Taeyeon acted all cute in front of her.
 
"Such a kid."Tiffany giggled at his cuteness. 
 
"So what do you say?"Taeyeon followed everywhere his wife goes with his arms still circled around her waist. 
 
"What can I say? Can I say no?"
 
"Yayyy! Mommy's going to shower me!"Taeyeon smiled at her brightly. 
 
"Aigoo.. Let's go you monkey."Tiffany took his hand and lead him to the toilet. 
 
"Wait here, I'll go take your clothes."Tiffany leave Taeyeon in the toilet and went out. Taeyeon follow her out as well to take her clothes. 
 
"Yah! TaeTae, why did you come out?"Tiffany was shocked that her boy came out of the toilet. 
 
"To take clothes for mommy.."
 
"Who says I'm going to shower with you? I will shower after you."Tiffany said and pull Taeyeon into the toilet with his clothes in her other hand. 
 
"Why? Mommy don't love me anymore?"Taeyeon pouted.
 
"No, I still love you. Remove your clothes."Tiffany lean in to kiss his lips. 
 
"Mommy remove as well."Taeyeon cross his arms around his chest. 
 
"TaeTae, don't play anymore please. I'm tired.. Remove your clothes now if you want me to shower you."Tiffany said. After hearing what Tiffany said, he started his action. He wanted to bathe with Tiffany and so he started to sob.
 
"M-mommy.."Taeyeon rubbed his eyes and he continue crying. 
 
"T-TaeTae.."Tiffany hugged him to comfort her crying boy. 
 
"Don't cry anymore.."This is the first time Tiffany say Taeyeon acting like this. 
 
"Sshhh.. There's nothing to cry about, TaeTae ah..."Tiffany his hair as Taeyeon bury his head into her blossom. 
 
"M-mommy a-angry.."
 
"No no no, I'm not angry with you darling."Tiffany didn't want Taeyeon to cry any longer. 
 
"R-really?"Taeyeon showed her his smile. 
 
"Yes."Tiffany wipe away his tears and kissed his lips.
 
"Mommy bath with me?"
 
"Alright. Don't cry anymore, TaeTae.."Tiffany couldn't believe that her husband cried because he wants her to bathe with him. 
 
"Yes! Finally."
 
"Yah! Was this all a trick?"
 
"Opps.."Taeyeon covered his mouth with his hands. 
 
"TaeTae ah, you scared me when you started crying.. Oh my goodness.."
 
"You should totally be an actor, Tae."Tiffany stands up and cross her arms around her chest. 
 
"I'll be your actor."
 
"I don't need an actor!"
 
"Sorry, wifey.."
 
"You don't know how scared I was when I saw you crying.. I didn't know what to do.."
 
"Sorry. Forgive me, Fany?"Taeyeon rubbed her shoulder to calm his angry wife. 
 
"Fine."
 
"Really?"Taeyeon asked again.
 
"Yes, TaeTae. You're my boy."Tiffany pecked his lips.
 
"Yay! You're the best."Taeyeon kissed his lips.
 
"Whatever you say, as long as you're happy."Tiffany muttered under her breath.
 
"But is there a difference in showering together and separately? I thought showering together will save water and time."Taeyeon get into the tub filled with warm water. 
 
"I-it's just.."
 
"Just get in, Fany ah."Taeyeon pouted and tugged her hand like a little boy. 
 
"Please.."Taeyeon pleaded as he put his hands together like he was praying. 
 
"Fine. Nothing else but just showering, okay?"Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him. 
 
"Yes, I promise mommy."
 
"Aish.. You make me sound so old.."Tiffany pinch his nose slightly. 
 
 
 
 
"Fany honey..."Taeyeon walk towards the study table that they share together, wanting to get his baby to sleep. 
 
"Go to sleep, TaeTae.."Tiffany focus on her laptop at she typed an email that was needed to be sent out urgently. 
 
"No.. I want you in my arms.."Taeyeon whined. 
 
"TaeTae please.. 10 more minutes.."
 
"Fine, darling. Your 10 minutes starts now."
 
"Want to go to our room to wait for me, TaeTae? It's more comfortable there."Tiffany asked as her eyes were still glued to the computer. 
 
"No. I will fall asleep there. We have yet to talk about our day and the things that we want to say to each other."It's true that the couple promised to have a chit chat session every night before they sleep to talk about their day and the things that they can learn from that. They made that a must after they got married.
 
"Oh right. Do you want to start with yours first?"
 
"No."Taeyeon said and took a sit on the chair beside her. 
 
"Why not? I will listen. What are you going to do here then?"
 
"To accompany my wife. I want to speak to you when we cuddle together."Taeyeon took one of her hands that was on the keyboard and kissed it. 
 
"Alright. Just a moment. I need to read through it and I'm done."She smiled at him. 
 
"Fighting, wifey!"Taeyeon didn't disturb her after that because she needs to focus. 
 
"Yay! I'm done."Tiffany said happily while she off the laptop. 
 
"Really?"Taeyeon asked with a bright smile on his face.
 
"Yes. Sorry to keep you waiting, darling."Tiffany hugged him tight. 
 
"It's okay. Come, let's go back to our room."Taeyeon broke the hug and hold her hand.
 
"What do you want to talk about, TaeTae?"Tiffany sat in between Taeyeon's legs and lean on him comfortably. 
 
"Talk about you."Taeyeon hugged her by her waist. 
 
"Me? What is there to talk about?"Tiffany turned her head slightly to look at him. 
 
"I have been thinking about it just now. Darling, why not you quit your job and be a housewife instead? Isn't it better that way? You won't feel so tired."Taeyeon took her hand and kissed it. 
 
"No. It's a confirm no no."
 
"Why? Aren't you tired? It's hard for you to go to work during the day and you have to rush back to prepare dinner for us."
 
"Tae, I must help out with our finance as well. I can't possibly let you work and I depend on you for a living. I have to work."
 
"Why? You're married to me already. I have the rights to take care of you and give you what you want."
 
"No. You'll be carrying a heavy burden if I quit. I don't want you to feel the burden."
 
"You will be tired, darling. Just let me do the earning part and you take care of the house."
 
"No."Tiffany isn't please with Taeyeon's suggestion. 
 
"I don't want you to feel stress and end up falling sick!"Taeyeon broke the hug and cross his arms around his chest, he isn't kidding this time. 
 
"You will feel burdened if I'm not working! I don't want you to feel that way!"Tiffany exclaimed. 
 
"I won't! Dad let me run the company. The income is more than enough for the two of us!"Taeyeon argued again. 
 
"Tae, don't take things for granted! You never know what will happen tomorrow! It's better to have some extra savings than to be broke!"
 
"Fine! Since this is what you want, then do what you want! You don't even need me! Work for all you want!"Taeyeon went to his side of the bed and pull the covers up to his head, hiding under it. 
 
"I-I'm sorry.. T-that's not w-what I mean.."Tiffany said softly as she went over to him and pull down the blanket.
 
"Sshhh.. I need to sleep.."Taeyeon said and roughly pull the blanket up again. After seeing that, Tiffany slowly got out of the room and went to hers. Thinking about what Taeyeon said just now, she held back her emotions and hug her bear to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey! How is TaeNy's drama? A little drama won't hurt right? They always say quarrel make the relationship stronger, isn't it? I have been having this thing in mind these few days. Should I give my subscribers a name? Like marshmallows? Or cupcakes? Suggestions are welcome as well. Or should I not have any? It's midnight here in my country and a lot of readers will be sleeping now. Sigh~ that means my comments and subscribers will be little and lesser than usual. ㅠ.ㅠ gosh.. Anyways, thanks for reading and leave a comment on your thoughts about this chappy and the name thingy. Bye bye and good night. :*