Tiffany's day alone

The LOVE of TaeNy

"What time will Taeyeon be coming back?"Tiffany thought. 

"I wonder how is Tiffany now.. Will she take her meals on time? Will she take her medicine? What if she have a sudden injection? What if her fever comes back?"Taeyeon let his thoughts run wild. 

In Taeyeon's office before his meeting

"I think I better video call Tiffany, it is 8.45am. Meeting starts at 9.00am."Taeyeon thought. 

*Ring*Ring* Tiffany's phone rang. 

"Hello?"Tiffany said. 

"Hi baby! I just reach the office."Taeyeon said cheerfully.

"Aren't you suppose to do your work? Have you taken your breakfast?"Tiffany said concernly. 

"Meeting starts at 9.00am so I still have time. Yes, I have eaten sandwich. What about you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Eh... Erm..."Tiffany was trying to lie. 

"I know what's your answer."Taeyeon said. 

"Hehehe.. Then why bother to ask?"Tiffany asked playfully.

"Ms Tiffany, could you please take your breakfast and then your medicine?"Taeyeon said desperately. 

"If you don't, I will make my way back to the hospital, feed you and go back to office."Taeyeon said sternly.

"TaeTae.. I will eat, I will eat now..."Tiffany said sadly as she place the phone in front of her to show Taeyeon that she is eating. 

"That's my good girl."Taeyeon said with a bright smile. 

"Baby, I have to go now. I love you."Taeyeon said. 

"I love you too. Focus on your work, don't worry too much. Bye bye~" Tiffany reassured. 

"Bye bye baby!"Taeyeon said. 

Tiffany then puts her phone on the table and continued eating. 

After breakfast

"Hello ms Hwang!"The nurse greeted with a smile on her face.

"Oh, morning!"Tiffany greeted. 

"How are you feeling today?"The nurse ask concernly.

"I am actually feeling much better."Tiffany replied happily. 

"Ok, let's check your temperature." The nurse walk over to Tiffany with a thermometer. 

"Your temperature is 37 degrees, drop slightly."The nurse replied with a smile. 

"Oh great! Then may I know when can I go home?"Tiffany asked happily. 

"If your temperature remains the same tomorrow, I think you can go home tomorrow."The nurse replied. 

"Why not today..?"Tiffany asked sadly. 

"The fever that you are having may come back again tonight. So to be safe, I think it is better to stay here." The nurse replied. 

"Oh ok."Tiffany replied. 

"Are you alone today?"The nurse asked. 

"Ya, Taeyeon have to go back to office but he will be back around noon time."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, take care. Call me if you need anything. I can accompany you if you want."The nurse replied. 

"It's ok, I will be fine. Thank you very much."Tiffany replied happily.

*Ring *Ring~ Tiffany's phone ring. 

"Hello?"Tiffany answered the phone. 

"Tiff! How are you? You ok there?" Jessica, Tiffany's best friend, asked.

"Jessi! I am fine here, relax."Tiffany replied. 

"How can you be fine? You took 1 week leave."Jessica replied hurriedly. 

"It's just fever."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, I will come over now."Jessica replied and put down her phone. 

"Jes-"Tiffany was not able to reply and Jesisca put down her phone. 

"I think I better bathe now before Jessi comes."Tiffany thought as she get off the bed. 

After 30 minutes

"Tiffany!"Jessica exclaimed. 

"Hi Jessi!"Tiffany replied while trying to sit up. 

"Just lie down, it's ok."Jessica said. 

"Where's Yuri?" Tiffany asked. (yuri is Jessica's boyfriend)

"Yuri is at work. What about Taeyeon?"Jessica asked, she expect Taeyeon to be around. 

"He is at work. He will be coming back soon."Tiffany replied. 

Over at Taeyeon side

"Meeting is finally over."Taeyeon said tiredly.

"Son, come over here."Mr Kim ordered.

"Yes,daddy."Taeyeon replied.

"When are you going to marry Tiffany? I want to have a grandchild."Mr Kim ask impatiently. 

"Tiffany is currently hospitalize so I can't propose to her yet."Taeyeon replied.

"What happened to Tiffany?"Mr Kim asked worriedly. 

"She was having high fever a few days ago."Taeyeon replied. 

"Oh dear! Take care of her, don't let her suffer."Mr Kim answered worrily. 

"Yes,daddy. She is having injections everyday. So imagine how swollen her eyes are."Taeyeon replied. 

"Poor thing.. You mean she cry everyday?"Mr Kim asked. 

"Yes, she cries everyday when she have injections."Taeyeon replied sadly. 

"Oh,so she is scared. Then Taeyeon, hug her and calm her down after that kiss her to make her feel secure, give her encouragement." Mr Kim suggested. 

"Yes daddy."Taeyeon replied while blushing.

"You should never leave a girl crying, she will feel very insecure especially when she is your. Always comfort her when she is sad ok Taeyeon?"Mr Kim asked. 

"Yes, I got it. Thanks for the suggestion."Taeyeon replied. 

"Anything for my son. Go and take care of your wife to be. Remember to buy her flowers to cheer her up."Mr Kim reminded.

"Oh ya. Thanks for the reminder. Bye Daddy!"Taeyeon waved to his dad and walk out of the room. 

"My son is so silly when it comes to relationships."Mr Kim thought. 

"What flower should I buy?"Taeyeon thought. 

*Ring *Ring  Tiffany's phone ring.

"Hello Tae!"Tiffany answered. 

"Hello baby! How are you there?"Taeyeon asked.

"Oh I am fine."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, I am coming back now. Wait for me ok? Do you want me to get anything for you?"Taeyeon ask.

"yes, can you get me out of the hospital?" Tiffany ask playfully. 

"No Fany. Not until the doctor say so."Taeyeon answered. 

"Ok.."Tiffany muttered. 

"I am coming back now. See you."Taeyeon said and he hang up. 

After 30 minutes 

"Hello baby! I am back! This flower is for you!"Taeyeon said as he open his arms to embrace Tiffany.

"TaeTae! Thank you for the flowers!" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon back. 

"Did the nurse say anything?"Taeyeon asked.

"The nurse said that I can only go home 1 week later." Tiffany lied with a sad expression. 

"It's ok baby. I will be here. Anyway my dad knows about your condition so he will understand."Taeyeon said. 

"Oh ok. Wait, does he know that I cry everyday?"Tiffany asked. 

"Well, he knows."Taeyeon replied honestly. 

"Yah! Why did you tell? You know it is very embarrassing!"Tiffany pouted. 

"Whats there to be embarrass about?"Taeyeon asked curiously. 

"I don't like it when people know that I cry. I totally dislike it. It makes people think that I am weak."Tiffany explained. 

"There's good and bad point about this. Good thing is that you show your strong side, it shows that you don't get defeated easily. Bad point is that nobody knows that you are suffering inside as you only keep to yourself. Sometimes letting out your feelings also shows that you still care about what is happening. So meaning to say that you have been acting strong in front of people while you cry yourself to sleep only at night?" Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes. 

Tiffany looked away. 

"Baby reply me. I need to know."Taeyeon begged Tiffany to reply. 

Tiffany slowly nods her head. 

"Why do I not know about this when I have been sleeping with you all this while?"Taeyeon asked. 

"That's the point."Tiffany replied. 

"Fany, can you not let this happen again? I want to be updated about what is happening to you. I will not leave you, don't worry. I don't wish to let you suffer alone. I will be your listening ear. I love you."Taeyeon said. 

"TaeTae ah, the nurse said that if my fever doesn't come back today I can go home tomorrow."Tiffany said, pretending to be happy. 

"Baby, don't change the topic. Promise me that you won't cry without me knowing that you are hurt."Taeyeon said while looking at Tiffany.

"ok..." Tiffany replied timidly and softly. 

"Don't be embarrass about it ok? I will marry you one day for sure."Taeyeon said as he kiss her. 

Tiffany nodded as Taeyeon pull her in for an embrace. 

"My baby girl. What were you saying just now?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Oh I was saying that the nurse say if my fever doesn't come back tonight, I can go home tomorrow."Tiffany said with a smile.

"Oh really? Let me see."Taeyeon feel Tiffany's forehead. 

Tiffany looked into Taeyeon's eyes and she suddenly feel very much loved by Taeyeon. 

"Mmm... Look's like it is better today. What's wrong Fany?"Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was looking at him.

"I feel very fortunate to have you as my boyfriend. You love me so much,I love you too."Tiffany said while showing her eye smile. 

"Is it too late for you to know that I love you that much?"Taeyeon said.

"You are always so arrogant."Tiffany said. 

"Let's get you lunch and I will go for mine after yours."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok, I will accompany you."Tiffany said. 

"Ahhh.."Taeyeon open his mouth. 

"You are so cute."Tiffany pat Taeyeon's head like a little boy. 

"Open."Taeyeon ordered. 

Tiffany obeyed his words. 

"I can eat myself."Tiffany said as she try to take the spoon. 

"No, I will feed you. You are my baby."Taeyeon said cutely. 

"Yah! I am not a baby!"Tiffany cross her arms. 

"You are one in my eye."Taeyeon said as he kiss her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Tiffany be able to go home?