At the restuarant

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Shall we go down to get you dinner?"Tiffany ask excitedly. 

"Ok, but will you be tired?" Taeyeon ask concernly. 

"No, of course not. I have enough sleep just now.." Tiffany said happily. 

"Hello Ms Hwang! How are you feeling now?"The nurse greeted Tiffany while holding a tray in her hand. 

"Hello. I am better now, just finish my dinner."Tiffany said.

"Ok, let's check your temperature." The nurse said. 

Taeyeon lift up Tiffany's fringe so that the nurse can scan, Taeyeon  then look at Tiffany. 

"She look so scared.. I didn't tell her that she have to take injection.. My beautiful princess, I will be here. I think I should help her to sit up." Taeyeon thought. 

"Miss Hwang, your temperature have drop slightly, 37.8 degrees. Good!"The nurse tried to make Tiffany happy. 

"Oh really?"Tiffany asked in happiness. 

"Come baby, sit up." Taeyeon said softly. 

"Yes but you still have to go for the jab. It helps to bring down your temperature." The nurse said. 

"W-what? An-another on-one?"Tiffany stuttered. 

"Baby ah.. Just go for it ok? Last one for today."Taeyeon said when holding her hand.

"But Tae Tae I went for quite a few today." Tiffany was stating the fact. 

"I know baby~ Let's get this done and we go downstairs ok?"Taeyeon said.

"TaeTae... "Tiffany said while shaking. 

"Don't be afraid.. I am here.. I will go through it will you." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand. 

Taeyeon beckon the nurse to get ready. 

"Sweetheart.. Don't be scare ok? I am here.." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany to calm her down. Before he knew it, his shirt was wet. 

"Don't cry.. Sshhhh..." Taeyeon wipe her tears. 

The nurse walk towards Tiffany with the syringe in the hand. Taeyeon broke the hug. 

"I am here, I am here. Relax, breathe in, breathe out. "Taeyeon tried to calm Tiffany down.

"Come, Ms Hwang.." The nurse held Tiffany's arm. 

"No, I don't want." Tiffany pulled away. 

"Then we will jab it at your bum." The nurse said. 

"Arm or ?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I don't want any of them."Tiffany cried. 

"No, if you dont choose them, I will choose for you." Taeyeon said. 

"A-arm." Tiffany stuttered. 

"Ok, then be a good princess." Taeyeon said. 

The nurse and Taeyeon held Tiffany down to prevent her from struggling.

"Relax.." The nurse said and clean a small area on the arm." 

"Just relax ok? I am here.." Taeyeon said kindly.

"Breathe in." The nurse said as she poke the needle in. 

"AAHHHH"Tiffay screamed. 

"Okok, no more no more." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany. 

"OUCH!" Tiffany's scream was muffled by Taeyeon. 

"Ok, it is done." The nurse said happily with a smile. 

"Thank you so much." Taeyeon thanked the nurse.

"No problem. This jab will cause the arm area to hurt and ache, if it is very uncomfortable, put a warm cloth over it." The nurse instructed. 

"Ok, thank you." Taeyeon thanked the nurse again before changing his focus back to Tiffany. 

"Sshhh... My baby is a good girl today." Taeyeon said while rubbing her back. 

"Don't cry anymore..." Taeyeon broke the hug to wipe her Tears. 

"Thanks Tae.."Tiffany said softly. 

"Welcome.. Don't cry anymore. Not pretty alright.. Aigoo.. Your eyes are really swollen, not pretty anymore." Taeyeon teased. 

"You deserve a kiss from TaeTae.." Taeyeon said playfully as he kiss Tiffany on the forehead. 

"Come, let's go downstairs. I am hungry." Taeyeon said while rubbing his stomach.

"Do you want piggyback?" Taeyeon asked hoping to cheer Tiffany up. 

"Ok" Tiffany replied. 

Taeyeon heard some light laughter at the back, it must be coming from Tiffany. "I think I should go faster so that she will laught more, run there."Taeyeon thought. 

"Sit tight, I am going to take off soon." Taeyeon said. 

Tiffany immediately hug him tighter. 

"*chuckles*" Tiffany laughed really happily.

"We are here." Taeyeon said as he put Tiffany down. 

"You finally laughed. Don't cry anymore ok? My good princess." Taeyeon say while hugging Tiffany. 

Tiffany bury her head on Taeyeon's chest and nodded. Taeyeon gave Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. 

"It's our turn, table for 2."Taeyeon said to the waiter. 

"Ok, please follow me." The waiter said. 

"Come baby~"Taeyeon said while holding on to Tiffany. 

"Here you go.." The waiter said with a smile. 

"Thank you" Tiffany said. 

"What would you like to eat Tae?" Tiffany asked curiously. 

"Ermm.. I will take fish and chips then. Do you want anything?"Taeyeon asked. 

"TaeTae, can I have a cup of chocolate ice cream?" Tiffany ask with pleading eyes. 

"Ok, but no chocolate favour for you, you are sick." Taeyeon said. 

"Fine, strawberry then."Tiffany said cutely. 

"I would like to have a plate of fish and chips and a cup of strawberry ice cream." Taeyeon said to the waiter. 

"Ok." The waiter took their order and walked away. 

"Does it still hurt?"Taeyeon roll up Tiffany's sleeve to take a look at her arm. 

"A bit." Tiffany said. 

"It won't hurt anymore later ok?"Taeyeon said while hugging her. 

Tiffany just nod her head.