Warded part 2

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Fany ah.. Can you pls have at least something before going to sleep? I know you are tired but you need to eat before taking your medicine. "  Taeyeon pleaded her.

" Tae Tae.. I am not hungry and I cannot taste anything.. " Tiffany still refuse to eat.

" how about getting you some soup instead of eating rice?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded as she cannot stand Taeyeon anymore. 

"ok, wait here. I will go downstairs to buy soup for you." Taeyeon said. 

15 minutes later

"I'm back.." Taeyeon said. He saw Tiffany sleeping and decided to wake her up. 

"Hmm.. Now what?" Tiffany said angrily.

"I'm sorry.. Here.. Have something before you sleep.. " Taeyeon lift Tiffany up. He then brought the spoon full of soup to Tiffany's mouth.

"Tae, I can't taste a thing.." Tiffany complained. 

"Just finish it and have your medicine, be a good girl." Taeyeon told her.

15 minutes later

" say ahhhh... " Taeyeon brought the pills to Tiffany's mouth. 

"yucks! I don't want! " Tiffany declined.

"Then you will continue to stay here and have injections everyday." Taeyeon threaten and emphasize on the word injection.

Tiffany inmediately open . 

"Hahaha! That's my girl. " Taeyeon said happily as he kissed her cheeks. 

Taeyeon then made Tiffany lie down and cover her with the blanket. Taeyeon then leave to clear the mess on the table. He came out of the washroom and was shock to see Tiffany's eye wide open. 

" Fany ah.. Why are you still awake? I thought you were sleepy just now when I wake you up? Are you feeling very uncomfortable? " Taeyeon asked.

"I don't want to sleep.. I slept a lot today." Tiffany told Taeyeon.

" come, let me put you to bed. You need to rest." Taeyeon explained. 

" Taeyeon, thank you for being always there for me. I love you." Tiffany thanked Taeyeon. 

" Most welcome. I love you too Fany! " Taeyeon kiss Tiffany.

" Let me put you to bed. I want you to recover faster. I miss you." Taeyeon told Tiffany.

" Why do you miss me when you are seeing me now? I bet I am getting on your nerves now for not being cooperative." Tiffany felt really bad.

" Who say you are getting on my nerves? It's my responsibility to take care of you when you are sick. Don't worry, I am strong when it comes to taking care of you. I miss the old Tiffany that was used to be cheerful and not the weak Tiffany, I miss your cuteness. " Taeyeon reassured Tiffany.

" so, meaning to say that you don't miss me now? You can leave..." Tiffany asked coldly.

" No no! That's not what I meant. I mean that I want you to recover faster and come back to me." Taeyeon reexplained. 

Tiffany just nodded her head.

Taeyeon then pat Tiffany like a baby and make her sleep. 

After Tiffany have fallen asleep, Taeyeon felt very hungry and decided to go downstairs to have lunch.After having his lunch, he saw a shop that sells flowers and gifts that are for patients that are staying in the hospital. He decided to buy flowers and a soft toy bear for Tiffany. He went back to Tiffany's ward and place the flower and bear on the table, she then wake up. 

"Fany ah.. How was your sleep?" Taeyeon asked.

"It isn't as comfortable as sleeping at home." Tiffany complained. Then she saw the flowers and the bear that was on the table. 

"Fany ah.. This is for you." Taeyeon kiss her. 

"Omo.. It is very cute." Tiffany hug the bear like there is no tomorrow. 

"Yah! I am getting jealous already..." Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany didn't seem to understand. 

"what are you jealous of? " asked Tiffany.

"I regret buying this bear for you..." Taeyeon stated. 

"Come here.." Tiffany beckoned Taeyeon to sit beside her on the bed.

" I love you. This bear will never take over you. You are forgiven. " Tiffany said as she hug Taeyeon

"Oh really? You mean we can have skin contact? " Taeyeon asked excitedly. 

"Excuse me, Mr Kim, you have been hugging and kissing me for don't know how many times today..!" Tiffany told Taeyeon.

"Thats because you have been crying for don't know how many times today. And you look very uncomfortable, so I kiss you to cheer you up to forget all the pain. Taeyeon explained.

"YAH!" Tiffany shouted as she felt very embarrassed.

" Seriously Fany, I don't like to see you cry, my heart hurts a lot."Taeyeon said.

"That was because it is painful... "Tiffany's voice trailed off. 

" You know, just now when you were given the drip, I really wish that I was the one going through it instead of you. I really wish I can stop the nurse from giving you pain but your body needs it a lot so I can't stop her. " Taeyeon explained.

The couple then continue their heart to heart talk like what all couples do to kill time.