The long night

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Baby, why are you not sleeping again?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I can't sleep.."Tiffany replied. 

"Is it because of the pain?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"Somehow."Tiffany replied with pain heard in her voice. 

"Ok, I shall relax a bit."Taeyeon said while hugging her. 

Tiffany nodded.

"Tae, can we go downstairs to caferia for a drink?"Tiffany asked. 

"Ok, sure."Taeyeon replied as he help Tiffany get up. 

"Finally.."Tiffany muttered under her breath. 

"I heard what you said baby."Taeyeon said as he rolled down Tiffany's sleeve. 

"Awww.."Tiffany sighed. 

"Come, let's go."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand and walk out of the ward together. 

"What would you like to drink baby?"Taeyeon ask. 

"What am I ALLOWED to drink?"Tiffany ask sarcastically. 

"Hmm.. Only warm milk."Taeyeon replied. 

"Then..?"Tiffany replied sarcastically. 

"Baby, be a good girl for this week and you can drink anything you like when you recover."Taeyeon said.

"What are you drinking then?"Tiffany asked.

"I drink what my baby drink..."Taeyeon said.

"But why Tae? Is it beacause of me? Just go ahead and drink what you want, you don't have to care about me."Tiffany answered.

"I don't want to tempt my baby."Taeyeon said as he kiss her.

"Oh no... But you don't have to torture yourself to drink milk just because of me."Tiffany repiled.

"Aish... Just take it as I want to drink too."Taeyeon do not to want to worry Tiffany.

"You're lying."Tiffany said as she feel that something was fishy.

"No, I am not."Taeyeon debated.

"Yes, you are."Tiffany said confidently.

"I know myself best."Taeyeon said as he hold up his hand threatening to tickle Tiffany.

"............"Tiffany kept quiet and look down.

"We are here. I will go order now."Taeyeon said as he look for a table for them.

"Ok."Tiffany replied softly.

"Here you go, baby."Taeyeon said.

"Thanks Tae."Tiffany said as she smiled.

After they finish drinking their drink.

"Fany, you go in first. I am going to get something."Taeyeon said.

"What are you going to take?"Tiffany ask suspiciously.

"Just go in first baby."Taeyeon said.

"What is he doing? Am I going to have injection again?"Tiffany thought as she lay on the bed and close her eyes.

"Oh gosh.."Tiffany said tiredly as she think of what Taeyeon will do to her.

"Fany is sleeping? She must be tired."Taeyeon thought as he walk towards Tiffany quietly.

Taeyeon then gently roll up Tiffany's sleeve as he wanted to put the warm cloth on Tiffany's arm.

Tiffany's POV

I felt someone roll up my sleeve but I didn't care, maybe the nurse is checking on me. Where's TaeTae? What is he going to get? Then, i felt a stinging pain on my arm and a piece of warm cloth, it must be Taeyeon.

Nobody's POV

"Ouch..."Tiffany exclaim weakly.

"Ok, I am here."Taeyeon said.

"Tae, it is almost 12am, go sleep now."Tiffany do not wish to tired Taeyeon.

"No, I will sleep after you sleep."Taeyeon replied as he patted Tiffany to bed.

After 10 minutes, Taeyeon heard some light snoring and he decided to sleep at the couch.

8:00am in the morning

*Ring* Ring* Taeyeon's phone rang.

"Hello?"Taeyeon answered the phone half asleep and half awake.

"Hello son! Can you please come to the office now? I have something to discuss with you?" Mr Kim asked.

"But Daddy, I am on leave for this week.."Taeyeon whined like a little kid but not too loud in case he wake his princess.

"Just come and I will dismiss you during lunch hour."Mr Kim ordered.

"Ok, fine."Taeyeon agreed unwillingly.

"Tae, who's that?"Tiffany asked as she rub her eyes. 

"Did I wake you up?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Hmmm... I heard you talking so I woke up."Tiffany replied.

"How are you feeling today? Is it still painful?" Taeyeon asked concernly as he roll up Tiffany's sleeve to take a look. 

"It still hurts but not as much as yesterday."Tiffany replied with a sad face. 

"Just bear with it princess.. It will not hurt after a few days."Taeyeon replied as he hugged Tiffany.

"Who was the one that call you so early in the morning?"Tiffany asked.

"Oh..It's my dad. I wants me to go back to the office but he will let me go by lunch hour."Taeyeon whined.

"Just be a good boy and go back."Tiffany said while smiling.

"Why are you so happy when I am going to leave you for work?"Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

"Nothing.."Tiffany replied honestly. 

"I think I better go now, bye bye baby."Taeyeon said as he gave her a morning kiss.

"bye bye Tae."Tiffany replied. 

"I will call and check on you, don't skip your meals baby."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok, there are nurses here. Don't worry too much.."Tiffany reassured.

"I love you. Now go to sleep."Taeyeon help Tiffany to lie down.

"I love you too."Tiffany said.