Don't touch me

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 61- Don't touch me. 

"TaeTae hubby.."Tiffany lift herself up slightly to wake her husband up. It's been nearly 2 hours after since Taeyeon put Tiffany to bed. 

"Tae, wake up."She push Taeyeon to make him lie on his back. He was sleeping on his side as he was hugging Tiffany. 

"Honey, it's 5.10pm already."Tiffany crawled onto Taeyeon and rest her cheek on his. 

"Alright, honey."Taeyeon felt the cheek contact and he smiled. He enjoys that. 

"You're still sleepy right? Why not just sleep and we go tomorrow?"Taeyeon teased, he knows that she will never agree. 

"No!"Tiffany glared at Taeyeon before she rest again. 

"I'll go shower and we go."Tiffany said and walked towards her cardboard to take her clothes. 

"I'll follow you."Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany as she choose her clothes. 

"No dirty thoughts okay. Or I'll kick you out and to never shower with you again."Tiffany put down the top that she was looking at and looked at Taeyeon. 

"Okay, I promise."Taeyeon leaned down to kiss her lips. 

"I think I'm growing bigger everyday. I look fat."Tiffany looked in front of the mirror and looked at her tummy. 

"Neh. The doctor said that you should gain more weight, you're too light."Taeyeon rest his chin on Tiffany's head. 

"What should I wear, TaeTae ah? There's no clothes for me anymore."Tiffany pouted and moved her head away from Taeyeon's chin so that she can look at him. 

"Wear something comfortable since we're going to the theme park."

 


"TaeTae! Candy floss candy floss!"Tiffany started jumping around when she saw the candy floss cart just beside the merry-go-round. 

"We'll share one, okay? That's high in sugar."Taeyeon held her hand to make sure that she doesn't fall. 

"Mhmm."Tiffany smiled brightly at Taeyeon. She just wants the taste of it in so she doesn't mind sharing it with Taeyeon. 

"Pink one pink one, TaeTae."Tiffany pointed at the pink candy floss on the cart. 

"I know I know, my pink princess."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips to calm her down. Tiffany smiled brightly at Taeyeon's kiss. 

"TaeTae, I want to take the merry-go-round again."

"After we finish this candy floss and we'll go again."Taeyeon took the candy floss and a bottle of plain water from the cart and paid for it before passing it to Tiffany. Taeyeon walk towards a bench beside the fountain with his arms around her waist and sit down.

"I always wanted to eat candy floss in theme parks with my love. That's my dream."Tiffany said before she peel off some candy and put it into . 

"I think I just grant your wish unless I'm not your love."Taeyeon just watch Tiffany eating the candy floss happily. 

"Of course you're my love! Thank you for granting this silly wish of mine."Tiffany blushed. She peel off some more to feed Taeyeon. 

"No worries. Anymore wishes? Like kissing beside a fountain or something?"Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Silly dork. That's more like your wish."Even though Tiffany slightly chided him, she still gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 

"Mhmm. Sweet."Taeyeon can taste the sweetness of Tiffany's lips thanks to the candy floss. Tiffany just rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulders and let the candy floss melt in as she swallows the sweet syrup down . 

 

 

"Isn't it beautiful, TaeTae?"They are at the top of the merry-go-round. Taeyeon is hugging Tiffany from the back and he rest his chin on Tiffany's shoulders. 

"Seoul is beautiful at night."Tiffany added. 

"Not as beautiful as you, honey."Taeyeon sniffed her cheek before he kiss it. 

"You're the prettiest."

"Why is your tongue always so sweet?"Tiffany smiled at his cheesy words. 

"Only for you."Taeyeon lean forward to kiss her lips.

"What time do you want to go home?"

"When it closes? At 10pm?"

"So late. Aren't you tired?"

"Why will I be tired when you're doing everything for me, my over protective hubby? You should be the one that is tired. Thank you so much my dork."Tiffany turned around to give Taeyeon a kiss on the lips. Taeyeon have his hand at the back of Tiffany's head as he deepens the kiss. 

 

 

"TaeTae?"Tiffany stepped out of the bathroom with Taeyeon's tang top and a pair of her own work out pastel pink shorts. Taeyeon turned towards the direction of the voice and he saw his wife in his top with a messy bun.
 
"Aigoo.. So cute! Come over and let TaeTae cuddle you."Taeyeon puts down the television's remote control and stretch out both his arms to welcome Tiffany. 

"TaeTae ah, it's too big for me."Tiffany fidgets with the edge of the long tang top that ended up at her thigh area. 

"It's okay. You look cute."Taeyeon sniffed her collar bone before he plant a kiss. 

"You smell so good."Taeyeon added and continue kissing her.

"Stop."Tiffany giggled and lifted up her shoulders wanting Taeyeon to stop sniffing her. 

"N-no, TaeTae..!"Tiffany giggled as she felt ticklish. 

"No? Really?"Taeyeon was amused at her reaction and he kissed her neck. 

"I w-want to w-watch t-television.. N-not tonight, h-hubby."Tiffany straightened up herself in between Taeyeon's legs. 

"Okay okay. I wasn't even planning to do anything. You want it right? You know you can just tell me. No need to be shy."Taeyeon wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Yah! I don't want! Stop right there or you'll sleep outside."Tiffany turned around to chide him before she focus her attention on the television. 

"Don't be angry, honey."Taeyeon put his hands on her shoulders hoping that Tiffany will turn around to look at him. But she did not. 

"Pshh.."

"Look what I've gotten for you, darling."Taeyeon walked to the dressing table to take the pink bottle of cream. He knows that anything that's pink will catch her attention.

"What's that, TaeTae?"Tiffany's eyes sparkled at the sight of the pink object. 

"It's a cream to soothe your muscles. I'm sure you're tired after visiting the theme park. TaeTae, will massage your legs for you."Taeyeon walked to the bed, sat down, took one of her leg and gently massage her leg gently.

"Is it comfortable?"Taeyeon asked as he continue to massage the other leg.

"Of course it is. Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany smiled at him and gave him a flying kiss. Her leg looked all soft and shiny. 

"Ahh. My angel just showed me her love. She's killing me."Taeyeon put his hands in front of his chest and act like he is in a love drama. Tiffany burst out laughing as she enjoys her massage. Taeyeon finishes the massage and went back to his original position, Tiffany in between his legs and back hugging her. 

"What show is that, honey?"Taeyeon rest his chin on her shoulder. 

"Titanic."

"Oh.. I see."Taeyeon kissed her cheek before he resume watching the movie. 

"TaeTae ah, this part is not suitable for you. Not good for your eyes."Tiffany turned around to cover his eyes as the part when the female actress is going to go is coming. 

"Why? What's not good for my eyes? I want to see.."Taeyeon tried to remove the hand that was covering his sight but he failed. 

"You shouldn't. Good boy."Tiffany kissed him on the lips to 'reward' him for being a good boy. Taeyeon yanked away her hands after she remove her lips from his.

"Yah!"Tiffany exclaimed. She doesn't want Taeyeon to look at other woman's body. She feels very inferior especially since it is an actress. 

"I hate you. Go watch for all you want."Tiffany got out of Taeyeon's embrace and made her way to the other side of the bed. She pulled up the blank to her face to block out the light. 
 
"Honey, I'm sorry. I was curious about what was going to play next. And since you don't want to tell me, I have to figure it out on my own."Taeyeon turned off the television before he moved nearer to her and wrap his arms around her. 

"Go away. Don't touch me!"Tiffany tried to wiggle off Taeyeon's arms around her body. 

"Don't be mad, darling. It's not good for the you and the baby."Taeyeon tightened his arms around her. 

"Hands. Off. Me."Tiffany emphasized each words one by one before she nudge Taeyeon in the stomach with her elbow. 

"Ouch, honey."

"Okay okay. No violence, darling. Can you let me kiss you good night first?"

 

 

 


Taeyeon is pushing his luck here. Angry Fany is a fierce Fany. Please don't force force her. Do you notice that Tiffany keep making Taeyeon her bed and throwing herself to him? She's so clingy especially after she's preggy. I find that cute. ☺️ Ahahaha. Yellow my marshmallows. How's life? Author's busy with studies and the fact that I have a second story to take care. For those that do not know, it's called Princess' LOVE. Do check it out, hahaha. Alright, that's it for now. Bye bye.

Btw, it's my birthday today. My update is my present to you. Comment okay? I'm losing ideas for this story. I think it's ending soon. Inspirations~