You come first

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 84 - You come first

"M-my stomach h-hurts..!"Tiffany gripped onto her night gown to ease the pain a little. 

"We are almost there, sweetie."Taeyeon held one of Tiffany's hand and he kissed it. 

"Save the b-baby, TaeTae. P-promise me." 

"No, I will save you first."

"N-no.."

"Okay okay, sshhh."Taeyeon did that so that Tiffany won't argue with him despite the terrible pain in her stomach. He is in distress as both his babies cried in pain, Jung Hee is screaming and sobbing at the top of his lungs from the pain in his hand but he calmed down a little while Tiffany is battling with the pain in her tummy. Not long after a left turn, they arrived at the hospital and he immediately got off the car to open the door for the nurses to get Tiffany onto the hospital bed. 

"All will be fine, darling. TaeTae will be waiting outside for you."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the forehead before she is pushed into the emergency room. As much as he wants to accompany his wife, he can't as Jung Hee needs attention too. He quickly got back into the car and make sure he parked his car properly before he went to the back to get his sobbing baby. 

"Good boy good boy, Jungie..."Taeyeon felt his heart sank as Jung Hee rarely cries this badly. The wound on his hand has gotten worse than before as the baby use his other hand to scratch his injuried palm, wanting to stop the pain but he made it worse. 

"Sshhh.."Taeyeon put the baby on his lap after he made administration for Jung Hee and Tiffany. He wanted to get Jung Hee's wound clean up. He held the baby close to him and gently shake his leg, hoping to soothe Jung Hee a little. 

"I love you, Jungie."Taeyeon kissed Jung Hee on the forehead before Jung Hee's name was called. Taeyeon stood up and walked into the room with Jung Hee in his arms, the baby most probably wouldn't want to walk now. 

"Aigoo.. What happened to you tonight, Jung Jung?"The nurse greeted in a cheerful way, wanting to get the baby's attention. 

"He got cut by a pen knife and I thought I should get it clean up properly instead of me doing it on my own."Taeyeon rubbed the baby's back in an up and down motion.

"Oh no."The nurse walked up to the both of them to get a closer look of Jung Hee's wound. 

"Can daddy lay him down on the bed?"

"Yeah, sure."Taeyeon walked towards the hip high bed while the nurse went to prepare her equipments.
"Daddy's here, love. Lie down, okay?"Jung Hee cling onto Taeyeon tightly when he tried to pull Jung Hee away from him. 

"Don't be scared."Taeyeon tried pulling it away again but it still didn't work. 

"He must be scared. It's okay, just sit him on your lap is good enough. Take a seat on the bed, Mr Kim."The nurse walked back with her metal tray of equipments, mainly cotton buds and a small toy for Jung Hee hoping to distract his attention when she cleans him up. 

"Daddy please hold his arm so that he doesn't struggle."Taeyeon followed the instruction and hold Jung Hee's injuried hand down. The nurse then spread out Jung Hee's finger as she gently clean the blood stain off. Taeyeon watch the baby's facial expression change and he wished he was the one going through it. Jung Hee wanted to turn into his daddy's chest to seek comfort but he was held down.

"Brave boy, Jungie."Taeyeon tapped on Jung Hee's tummy and he held the toy that Jung Hee discarded.

"I'll make it quick."

"M-ma ma...."Jung Hee wailed even louder as the nurse clean his wound with antiseptic solution. She blow the wound and apply a thin layer of cream to help it heal faster. 

"We are almost done, Jungie."Taeyeon continue to shake the toy car in his hand making the voom voom sound, hoping to distract Jung Hee from the pain. 

"Good boy, Jung Jung."The nurse praised Jung Hee after she finish bandaging the wound. 

"Thank you."Taeyeon got down from the examination table and he carry Jung Hee in his arms. Jung Hee quietened down after a couple of minutes as he rest his head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon quickly thanked the nurse and he left the room with Jung Hee on his thumb, indicating that he wants to sleep. Taeyeon Jung Hee's back lovingly and hummed him a song, hoping to put him to sleep while he quickly walk towards the operating theatre where Tiffany is in. 

Please be okay. I really need you, Fany ah. - Taeyeon 

Taeyeon's eyes were glistening as the thought of losing Tiffany. Not that he is being negativity but he love her too much to the extent that he can't help but to think of what is he going to do with Tiffany in his life. He felt so scared and vulnerable but he couldn't show it as he have to be strong. He tilt his head up and tried to blink his tears away. Taeyeon let himself calm down for a few minutes before he called his parents. 

"Daddy.."

"Taeng? It's late already. Is everything okay?"Mr Kim's sleep was disturbed by Taeyeon's call, though he was sleepy, he felt that something is not right with his son.

"C-can you come o-over to the hospital?"Mr Kim's care and concern finally broke him. 
"H-hospital? What's wrong, Taeng?"Mr Kim's voice has increased in volume a little and that woke Mrs Kim up. 

"Fany.. S-she is injuried and I have J-Jung Hee with me. C-can you help me w-with Jung Hee because I a-am going to stay with Fany."

"Silly! Of course I will help you."Mr Kim felt that Taeyeon doesn't even have to ask for his help but he will automatically help the couple as he enjoy seeing them in love. 

"I'll come over now."

"Thank you, daddy."

 

 

"Taeng! How's Tiffany?"Mr Kim speed walk towards Taeyeon when he saw him at the end of the hospital aisle. 

"She's still inside, I don't know anything yet. I'm so scared, daddy." Taeyeon's eyed started tearing up again each time he mention about Tiffany. 

"What happened? Why is she suddenly in the hospital?"Mr Kim pat Taeyeon's back as a form of encouragement. 

"Can we not talk about this first? I'll tell you tomorrow when everything is okay. Jung Hee is injuried too."Taeyeon showed Mr Kim Jung Hee's injuried hand. The baby is still whimpering in his daddy's hold but he has calmed down. 

"Aigoo..."Mr Kim offered to carry Jung Hee over but the baby insist of clinging onto Taeyeon. 

"Your mom actually wanted to come over but I insisted that she stay at home since I think I wouldn't be here for long. How long is Tiffany inside already?"Mr Kim rubbed Jung Hee's back after he got refused to be carried by him. 

"About an hour now. I think you should go home, dad. It's not early."

"Yeah, that's true. Jungie shouldn't stay here too long as there are so much germs. Say good night to your daddy, Jungie."Mr Kim carried Jung Hee over and he cried again. 

"Pa.. P-pa!!"Jung Hee tried to struggle back into Taeyeon's hold but Mr Kim gave him a candy to distract him. 

"Good boy. He is in so much pain just now that's why he is so clingy to me now."Taeyeon Jung Hee's head, who is looking at the candy in his hand. 

"That's natural. Alright, I better go. Hope everything is well with Tiffany. Please let me know when the results is out."Mr Kim bide goodbye to Taeyeon and he walked away with Jung Hee in his arm, distracting him a little bit. Shortly after the duo left, the surgery room open and the doctor walked out. Taeyeon quickly walked towards the doctor. 

"Tiffany Hwang's family member?"The doctor questioned.

"Yes, I'm her husband."

"Alright. I have one good news and one bad news."The doctor pull down his mask as he speaks. Taeyeon's expression change when he heard the doctor said that there is a bad news. 

"The good new is that Ms Hwang is carrying a twin. But the bad new is that the twin is not in a stable condition. We cannot afford to let anything like this happen again. Let her have complete bed rest for at least one week and to not let her go through anything stressful and strenuous."

"Fany is carrying a twin??"Taeyeon had a shocked expression on his face and he can't keep his excitement. 

"What is their gender?"Taeyeon's face had a big and bright smile after feeling so relieve that everything is fine with Tiffany just that she needs extra care. 

"We don't know yet, Mr Kim."The doctor chuckled at Taeyeon's excitement as he feels happy for him. 

"Oh gosh, I'm so happy! So Fany will be safe if nothing bad happens to her right? In other words, she need extra care and attention. Nothing stressful, emotional or strenuous."

"Yes, bingo. I'm pretty sure you can do it."The doctor pat Taeyeon on the shoulder before he walks away. 

"Yes, I can. I'm going to take care of Fany even better now." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey marshmallows! How's life? Happy with this chapter that Fany is carrying a twin? Please don't kill me. Heh. Anyways, my school is getting more and more hectic so I hope you understand why I took so long to update. Exams are near, projects start coming in and I simply can't cope with everything. And my post exo'luxion concert depression is no joke. 😫😢 But, I hope this chapter will put a smile on your face. Sorry for the crappy chapter.

Alright, I have to sleep now. Cause last night I only had 3 hours of sleep and tonight 5 hours. Goodnight, marshmallows! 

Now playing: Playboy // EXO 🎧