Why?

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 83 - Why?

The couple quickly thanked the doctor before they left the room to avoid putting the doctor in an awkward position. Tiffany was still as quiet as before. Taeyeon went to collect the medicine that was prescribed to Tiffany and he made payment before he walk back to his wife who is sitting on a chair. 

"Let's go, Fany ah."Taeyeon stretch out his hand to let Tiffany hold onto his. 

"Everything okay, baby?"Taeyeon feel Tiffany's now cold hands and he felt worried for her. He gently rub it to warm her up. Tiffany nodded her head and smiled. 

"If there's anything that's bothering you, tell me okay. Remember what the doctor said, the lesser the stress the better."

"Okay, TaeTae."Tiffany was glad that she got such a caring husband. The couple then walk to the car park hand in hand but none of them spoke a single word.

"Get some rest, I'll make you some porridge."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and lead her to the bed. He helped her get on the bed and covered her with blanket. 

"Don't go, TaeTae.."Tiffany held onto Taeyeon hand to prevent him from walking any further. 

"Okay, please tell me when you are hungry. What do you want TaeTae to do, darling?"Taeyeon got onto the bed and went under the blanket. 

"Nothing, just stay with me."

"Fany ah, there's something I wanna ask you.."Taeyeon was hesitant but curiosity killed him and he decided to ask. 

"W-what is i-it?"

"By any c-chance, is the b-baby n-not mine?"Taeyeon mentally slapped himself for asking such question as if he has no trust in Tiffany but he has to get things straight.

"What are you talking about? The baby is ours! Yours and mine."Tiffany had tears gathered in her eyes as she cannot believe Taeyeon would ask such a question. 

"Really?"

"I don't go around sleeping with anyone, Taeng. You make me sound like a ! We can go for DNA tests if you don't believe."Those tears that was around Tiffany's eyes started to roll down her cheeks as it gets too heavy for the eyelids. 

"T-this wasn't what I m-meant, Fany ah. I-it's just that y-your expression just n-now made me w-worried and I t-thought---"

"And you thought the baby is not yours? Taeng.."Tiffany cut Taeyeon off as it was too much for her but yet she still yearns for his comfort and warmth. Taeyeon flinched at the way Tiffany called him, it's no long TaeTae or Tae or hubby but Taeng. 

"I'm sorry.. That's not what I meant. I'm so sorry, Fany ah."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany tighter against him, hoping that it will lessen her tears.

"I'm d-disappointed.. I t-thought you k-know how much I f-fear being t-touched by anyone. I o-only give myself to y-you and only you, Tae.."

"Sorry, babe."Taeyeon sniffed Tiffany's hair, a scent that he love so much. 

"I'm so sorry.."He hugged her and rubbed her back to make her feel better. 

"I w-was just shocked a-and not ready for the b-baby. I got pregnant e-easier now as compared to J-Jungie. I'm p-pregnant with y-your kid, Tae. N-not anyone else."Tiffany hiccuped, as she tries to explain to Taeyeon. It's the truth. 

"I trust you, darling. I really do. I just wanted to clarify. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Sshhh.."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the forehead, trying to soothe her. 

"I r-really love y-you. Only you, T-Tae.. I w-wouldn't want to h-have anyone's baby in me."

"Okay okay, Fany ah. Sshhh.."

 

 

"Why is Jungie so quiet tonight, TaeTae? You did a great job in putting him to sleep."Tiffany pulled Taeyeon down to give him a kiss on his lips as a reward. They just finished their night activity and it's way pass Jung Hee's milk time.

"I don't know, I guess I did well."Taeyeon smiled at the kiss and he went down to attack Tiffany with more kisses. The latter giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"Tae.."

"Hmm?"Taeyeon stop his kissing attack on Tiffany as he sense her seriousness in her voice. 

"I don't think I can handle Jungie alone with a kid in me.."Tiffany looked away, feeling ashamed that she can't go her job as a mom. 

"I will start working from home starting tomorrow."Taeyeon place his fingers on Tiffany's chin and turn it to face him. The couple has just fetched Jungie back from his grandparents place. 

"No, you shouldn't. You are the boss and you need to set an example for your employees to follow."

"Nah, daddy told me to work from home. He even offered to take care of Jungie so that I can focus all my attention on you, to keep you safe. Remember Yuri and Jessica also volunteered to take care of Jungie because they can't get enough of his cuteness?"The couple met up with Yuri and Jessica over lunch to have a short catch up and to play with Jung Hee too. 

"Yeah. But that doesn't mean that we should take them for granted, TaeTae. Besides, taking care of Jungie is our responsibility, not theirs."

"I know, babe. But it's just for these 9 months or so. You have no idea how much mommy and daddy love Jungie. I'm starting to think if they even love me as much as they love Jungie."Taeyeon pouted.

"Aigoo.. TaeTae is jealous of his own son."Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's cheeks with her hands, wanting to relax his cheek muscles. 

"Yeah, you too. I don't even know if you love me as much as you love Jungie. All your love is with him."

"No, TaeTae. I love you too. Both of you is equal. If I don't love you, why will I let you make love to me?"

"No, that's not right. You might be needy so you let me touch you."Taeyeon burst out laughing. 

"Yah!!"

"You look so cute when you are angry."Taeyeon still continue laughing at Tiffany's slightly puffed cheeks and he pinches it occasionally. 

"Bully."Tiffany rolled her eyes in front of Taeyeon and started to pout. 

"Aigoo.. You want affection right?"Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheeks and gave her a kiss on her lips. 

"I know you love me. I was just kidding, love."

"Don't b--"Tiffany's words were cut off when they heard Jung Hee's chuckle from the baby monitor. They felt that it was safer to check it out and not to assume that he wasn't awake. But why is he laughing on his own?

"Wait for me, TaeTae."Tiffany put on her night gown while Taeyeon put on his shorts and a plain top. She then linked her arms with Taeyeon, fearing the darkness outside. 

"Jungie? You didn't off the light, TaeTae?"Tiffany was shocked that the room light was switched on, from the light shinning through the door and the floor. 

"I did."Taeyeon replied and he quickly enter the room as he had a bad feeling that something might happen to Jung Hee. 

"Bababbaaa~!!"Jung Hee chuckled at the ticklish feeling on his stomach made by fingers tickling him. The couple opened the door to Jung Hee's room and was shocked to see a man in their dear son's room. Tiffany almost let out a scream, feeling shocked as to seeing another guy at home besides the two of them. 

"I miss Jungie. So I decided to visit. I'm sorry for giving you a surprise visit."Siwon picked the baby up in his arms and he turned to face the couple. He has a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-what you are doing h-here?"Tiffany stuttered as many questions raced through her mind. 

"Like I told you, I want to see Jungie. He is growing up so quickly."Siwon touch the baby's cheek with his index finger, earning him a shriek. 

"Paa~"Jung Hee then turn his attention to Taeyeon, wanting him to carry. 

"No, Jungie. Stay still. Look, I got a toy."Siwon held onto the baby's waist and he took out a pen knife from his pocket. Tiffany and Taeyeon grasp at the sight of the pen knife in Siwon's hand. Siwon then slide the blade up and he gave it to Jung Hee. Jung Hee took the pen knife, holding the blade area and he fiddled with it. 

"N-no, Jungie."Tiffany had tears in her eyes, worried for her son. 

"What is it that you want, Siwon? Money?"Taeyeon put his hand around Tiffany's waist and he tried to comfort his wife, remembering the fact that she can't undergo too much stress. 

"You can't give it to me."Siwon smirked. 

"What is it?"

"I want Tiffany."

"What? That is impossible!"Taeyeon felt his blood boiling and he wanted to just run forward to punch Siwon. 

"Exactly. That's what I said, did I?"

"I w-will do anything for y-you but please don't hurt J-Jungie.."Tiffany sobbed as she tried to move closer to Jung Hee but she was restricted by Taeyeon.

"And what will you d--"

"No, Jungie!"Tiffany shouted as she saw Jung Hee putting the pen knife into his mouth, probably curious of it, like what he always do everyday. Siwon was shocked that Jung Hee was going to put the pen knife into his mouth, forgetting the fact that baby's put almost everything that is in their hands into their mouth. He quickly pull the pen knife away from Jung Hee and that accidentally cause a cut in Jung Hee's palm.

"You better stop with your nonsense."Taeyeon heard Jung Hee's cries of pain and he couldn't react in time. He took Jung Hee away from Siwon's arms and he launch a punch at Siwon. He kept punching him until Tiffany pulled him away with all her might. 

"S-stop, Tae.."Tiffany struggled to speak with her tears spilling out. Her tears are making things difficult for her. She carried Jung Hee in her arms and he pulled Taeyeon together with her. Just when she was about to walk down the flight of stairs, she felt a sharp pain shot through her stomach.

"Oww.."Tiffany almost drop Jung Hee but Taeyeon managed to carry Jung Hee over and to support Tiffany before she fall onto the cold hard floor. 

"B-Blood, Fany ah.."And there was blood dripping down from Tiffany's legs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT!!! Before you marshmallows start throwing hatred at me, 
Happy new year guys! It's 2016! May this year be better than 2015 for you and for me. 😊 I didn't forget about this story okay. I was trying to rush out an update by Christmas but I can't make it and I keep forgetting to upload it when it was ready. Hence the late  update ☹️ I hope you "enjoy" this update. Let me know what your thoughts are (though I know what you are trying huh), put it down in the comments box below and I'll see you in the next update. Enjoy your holidays!! 🎉 

Now playing: Dear Santa // TTS 🎧