1st checkup

The LOVE of TaeNy

1 more paper to go before I finish this ty exam. I literally screw it up. I'm done with life. šŸ˜”šŸ˜­


The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 67 - 1st checkupĀ 

6 months laterĀ 

"Daddy's home!"Taeyeon said as he scanned his eyes around the house to look for his two angels.Ā 

"Eh? Where's my babies?"Taeyeon put down his laptop bag on the sofa. He was about to call his wife when he heard some baby's chuckle. He smiled and followed the direction of the chuckle to see that both his dears are playing together.Ā 

"Daddy's back, Jungie ah."Tiffany picked Haiden up and moved towards the side of the bed. The baby have yet to learn how to crawl and he still can't flip himself over. But he is always trying to get his mother's attention and to get her to smile back at him. Ā Haiden leaned himself onto Tiffany for support.Ā 

"Daddy is coming to catch you, Jungie."Taeyeon bend down and crawled slowly towards the both of him. Haiden saw his father crawling towards him and he squealed before he snuggled closer to his mother. The couple smiled at the baby's cuteness and Taeyeon ran his fingers all over the baby boy to tickle him. Taeyeon was amused by Haiden's chuckle and he love hearing it.Ā 

"Okay okay, Mommy's here."Tiffany saw the baby's pleading eyes to help him. She pick the baby up and his back to calm him down.Ā 

"Eaten, TaeTae?"Tiffany settle the baby down on her lap after she felt that Jung Hee is calm enough.Ā 

"No~ I want to eat your foodie!!"

"Yes yes, small boy. Now help me take care of the smaller boy."Tiffany pass Jung Hee to Taeyeon and pat Taeyeon's head like he is really a small boy.Ā 

"But mommy just said that we are small. Shouldn't mommy take care of us?"Taeyeon took Jung Hee over and played with Jung Hee's fingers.Ā 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a serious glare.Ā 

"Okay okay. I'm just joking."As if Jung Hee understands his parents' conversion, he smiled at Taeyeon, slightly teasing him.Ā 

"You're laughing at me now? Hmm?"

Tiffany sighed as she knows what they are going to do again. It's not easy taking care of two dorks but she sure loves them.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Wae.. What's wrong, honey?"Tiffany picked up the crying baby from his crib and rubbed hisĀ back. It's 1 am and Jung Hee isĀ hungry.

"I think he is hungry, darling."Taeyeon said as he walked over to them. He too was woken up from his son's cries as well.

"Daddy will go make some milk for you, okay? Don't cry anymore."Taeyeon pat the baby's head before he goes to the kitchen to make some milk.

"Hush hush. Mommy's here, Daddy is making milk for you."Tiffany walked around the bedroom with Jung Hee in her arms as she hums a song. Tiffany's voice always never fail to calm him down.

"Can we change your diaper while waiting for Daddy?"Tiffany reached under Jung Hee's crib for a diaper and wipes before she walk towards the bed.

'Good boy. I love you, Jungie ah."Jung Hee gave his mother a chuckle. He loves it when Tiffany express her love towards him. Taeyeon came back quickly with his son's milk in his hand. They fed him as soon as Taeyeon came back as they do not want to prolong Jung Hee's hunger.

"No, Jungie, you need to sleep now. Let's play tomorrow."Jung Hee doesn't seems to be cooperating with his mother as he wants to play instead of sleeping.

"We have an appointment with Dr Kim tomorrow for your booster. Don't play now."Tiffany pat the baby's thigh as she supports herself with the help of her hand. She is lying on her side. She gently caress Jung Hee's cheek and lean down to kiss him forehead.

"Mommy put some teething gel for you."Tiffany took the roll of teething gel on her bedside table and squeeze a small amount on her fingertip.

"This helps to numb your pain so that you can sleep better."Tiffany gently rub the gel on Jung Hee's gums as he tries to stuggle out of his mommy's hold.

"Babaa.."Jung Hee's frowned as he felt the sticky liquid on his gums. He turned to his mother like he is questioning her.

"That's the gel that I have been applying for you for the past 2 nights, remember? You really have to sleep now or we will not make it on time for your appointment."Jung Hee slowly made his way to Tiffany as he snuggled as close as his could. He loves his mother but he don't know how to express it.

"Fany ah, is Jungie sleeping with us tonight again?"Taeyeon just came back from the kitchen as he went down to wash the milk bottle. It has been 3 nights since Jung Hee have been sleeping with them on the same bed everytime after his 1amĀ milk slot.

"I think I'll put him back to his own crib later after he has fallen asleep."Tiffany use her right hand to pat the baby as the other hand pat the empty side of the bed to signal Taeyeon to join her.

"It's been so long since I last have time with you. I miss you."Taeyeon sulked and throw himself on the bed causing Jung Hee to turn his head towards the direction of the impact.

"Careful, TaeTae."Tiffany gently turn the baby's head back to face her so that Jung Hee can concentrate on sleeping.

"Okay okay. Do you miss me or my body?"Tiffany wriggled her eyebrows.

"Both. Don't joke anymore. Jung Hee is using up all your attention that was used only on me~ That's not fair you know. Besides, I can hardly even get to be all clingy towards you."

"Aww, my poor baby. You need to understand that Jung Hee is just a baby, he cannot do a lot of things on his own. When he grow up, I'm sure he wouldn't want his mother to stick to him all day, by that time I can spend my time with you."Tiffany felt that Jung Hee's breathing have be came more consistant and she knows that he has fallen asleep. She gently pick the baby up and walk towards the crib to put him down.

"Goodnight, Jungie."She then lean down to kiss him on his head. Tiffany turned around to see a mischievous smile plastered on Taeyeon's face.

"Quickie?"

Ā 

Ā 

"Hey, Haiden. How have you been doing?"The doctor gently played with the baby's finger as he needs to communicate with Jung Hee to get his cooperation for the check up.

"Gee.."Jung Hee proudly showed Dr Kim his newly grown teeth and his healthy gums.

"Oh, I see you've grown a number of teeth."The doctor shone the torchlight on his lower teeth. Jung Hee chuckled as he found a new friend to play with him.

"He is doing good, Fany ah."Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ears as he back hugged her. Tiffany nodded and smiled at how lively Jung Hee is.Ā 

"I'm going to check the rest of his body. Can mommy help me remove his clothes?"The doctor step aside to let Tiffany do the removing of clothes. Tiffany removed everything and threw the diaper into the dustbin.

"Is it painful here?"Doctor Kim gently pressed Jung Hee's tummy with his fingers and he earned a chuckle from Jung Hee.

"Aigoo, you're such a loud baby."The doctor and the couple laughed at Jung Hee's reaction.Ā 

"Everything is fine, Mr and Mrs Kim. There's nothing to worry. Now I need to give him 2 shots, 1 on each thigh. Can one of you hold him please?"The doctor said as he walked towards the computer to update Jung Hee's medical record. He then walked towards the fridge and took out 2 jabs.

"I'll do it. I don't want you to worry."Taeyeon volunteered as he knows how scared Tiffany was every time she hears the word injection. He leans in to kiss her on the lips.

"T-thank you, TaeTae.."Tiffany weakly smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon carried the baby and sit down on the chair beside the doctor's table.Ā 

"Jung Hee is a good boy~"The doctor cooed and he walked back with a metal plate containing such plasters, alcohol wipe and of course the jabs. Jung Hee smiled as he received yet another praise from the doctor. Tiffany stood behind Taeyeon as she watched from the back.

"Mr Kim, can you hold his thigh too?"Taeyeon nodded and he moved on of his hands which was holding Jung Hee's body to his thigh.

"Brave boy, Jungie. Daddy is here, okay?"The doctor took the alcohol wipes to wipe an area on his thigh and he gently injected him. Jung Hee let out a cry as he felt a sharp pain on his left thigh.

"Okay okay, 1 more 1 more."Taeyeon rubbed the sobbing baby's back before he turned Jung Hee to have his right thigh injected. Jung Hee was trying to get out of Taeyeon's hold and into Tiffany's when he felt another cold feeling on his thigh before another sharp pain. Tiffany was watching helplessly as it has been so long since she has saw Jung Hee crying so badly.Ā 

"Good boy~"Both the doctor and Taeyeon praised the baby but the receive no smile or chuckle from him. Jung Hee stretched his arms wanting Tiffany to carry him over.

"Hush hush.."Tiffany carried him over and rest his chin on her shoulder. She runs her palm up and down Jung Hee's back and he quieten down instantly in her hold. She can still hear Jung Hee's little whimperings here and there. Tiffany quickly dressed up the baby, carefully avoiding his injected area before leaving the room for Taeyeon and the doctor to talk.Ā 

"You did a great job, Jungie. Mommy is so proud of you."Tiffany leaned in to kiss the baby's red forehead.Ā 

"Good boy."Tiffany continue rubbing Jung Hee's back, singing him 'twinkle twinkle little star'. That song always never fail to calm him down no matter what.

"Jungie.."Taeyeon walked out with the baby pram after talking to the doctor. He wants to console the baby as well. Jung Hee saw Taeyeon coming out and he instantly cling tightly onto Tiffany. Jung Hee let out another cry as he turn to his mother for help.

"Okay okay. No more injection, Jungie ah."Tiffany walked away from Taeyeon and paced around the aisle.Ā 

"Aigoo.. Am I the bad guy now?"Taeyeon sighed as he thought that he had frighten Jung Hee.

"No, TaeTae. You did this for Jungie's own good. He will be fine when he wakes up afterwards."

"I hope so.."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 


Boring right? I know. Sorry >< *sigh* šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I feel like giving up...

bye bye

see you on the next chapter? i hope...

LINE: triciatan09

Ā 

Ā