My angels

The LOVE of TaeNy

I know I know, I said that I'll update in end of November but I can't help to not write. I hope your happy with this update though it's nothing much 😐 it's crappy.


The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 66 - My Angels 

"No no.. Are you hurting somewhere?"Taeyeon cradled the new born baby as he have been crying for the past 5 minutes.

"Daddy is here.. There's nothing to be scared about.."Taeyeon hummed a lullaby, trying to put the baby back to sleep. Tiffany is resting peacefully and Taeyeon don't wish to wake her up. If she wakes up, then he will have 2 babies to put to sleep. 

"I think your diaper is full.. Is that the reason to your cries, Jungie?"Taeyeon took a fresh diaper and headed for the couch. He gently set the baby down and made some silly face to at least calm him down a bit.

"Just a few minutes.."Taeyeon rubbed the baby's chest as he changed him. The baby still continue crying as Taeyeon changed him.

"TaeTae?"Tiffany stirred from her sleep as she heard Jung Hee's cries. She opened her eyes to see Taeyeon changing Jung Hee's diaper and she smiled. 

"Do you need help, TaeTae?"Tiffany was about to walk towards them to help Taeyeon but she was stopped by her husband.

"No no, it's okay. You need to rest, darling. Just stay there, I'll handle."Taeyeon turned to get a quick look at Tiffany before he focus his attention on his little prince.

"Okay, good boy. No more no more."Taeyeon picked the baby up and tap his back. He instantly quieten down after being carried. 

"Aigoo, you're feeling better now, hmmm?"As if Jung Hee understands, he gave his new daddy a slight smile as a reward. 

"Fany!! He is smiling at me!"Taeyeon quickly walked towards Tiffany to show her the smiling baby. It is their first time seeing Jung Hee smile. Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's reaction.

"Ahhhh.. Kyeopta!"Tiffany silently squealed to avoid scaring her baby. 

"Of course. I'm cute you know, that's why Jung Hee is cute as well."

"Pftt! Thick shin."Tiffany scoffed as she cradled the baby in her arms and smiled at him. Taeyeon took the soiled diaper to dispose it off and made a little bit of milk for Jung Hee. 

 

 

"You know, you have became even more baby now."Taeyeon said as he put a bowl of water on the table and threw a towel into the water. The nurse just took Jung Hee back to the nursery so that the mother can rest properly without any interruption.

"Sorry."Tiffany whispered under her breath but it came out louder than supposed. 

"Hey. I'm not blaming you, darling."Taeyeon sat down on the bed and pulled Tiffany close to him. 

"But.. I can't do a lot of things right now.. Jun--"Tiffany didn't manage to finish what she wanted to say as Taeyeon silenced her with his lips.

"I know what you're going to say next. You are not a burden, Fany ah. I'm more than happy that I'm able to help you. I can help to put you to bed, bring you to the garden, feed you your food, shower you.. Anything, honey."He rubbed her side to make her feel better. 

"But.."

"No more buts, honey. I can't help you take away your pain but this is the only way I can help you. I feel more like a better husband for you."Taeyeon leaned down to kiss the side of her head.

"You're always a good husband to me, TaeTae ah.."Tiffany said softly. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and rest herself on his chest. Not matter how she wants to argue with Taeyeon, Taeyeon always win. She likes resting in his arms like this as it gives her a sense of secure and comfort. 

"I'll give you a quick wipe, darling. You can't shower until quite sometime. I'm sure you must be feeling sticky and uncomfortable."Taeyeon remove Tiffany's arms from him but the latter hugged him back, even tighter this time. 

"Okay okay. TaeTae will cuddle with you after this okay?"Taeyeon smiled at the clinginess of Tiffany and he kissed her on the lips. He stood up and walk towards the door to lock it incase anyone walks in. He doesn't like it when someone sees his wife . Tiffany lowered her head as her husband her blouse. Taeyeon saw that and lifted her head up gently.

"You're beautiful. As beautiful as ever."He reassured her and a blush creeped up onto her cheeks, tinting it pink. He cup those cheeks with his hands. Taeyeon then bend down to rub his nose with hers, earning a cute giggle from Tiffany.

"I love you."Taeyeon's breath hit her lips and her lips curved to form a brighter smile.

"Such a dork."Tiffany cupped her husband's face and kissed his lips.

"But you love this dork right?"Taeyeon asked proudly. After a few seconds of staring at each other's faces, they broke out into waves of laughter. 

 

 

It was quite early in the morning when a guy dressed in suit came into Tiffany's ward. The couple was still sleeping in each other's arms. He smiled as he stare at the couple and he instantly felt glad that his daughter marry the right man. Taeyeon felt another presence in the room and he slowly come to his senses. After staring at the ceiling for a while, his eyes adjusted to the brightness and he turned around to kiss his wife on the lips before sitting up. 

"Ehh.. I'm s-sorry. Good morning, dad."Taeyeon stuttered. He felt bad for not noticing his father-in-law earlier and what's more kissing Tiffany in front of him. 

"Good morning, Taeng. I know you guys are tired. I shouldn't have come so early but I can't help but to feel worried for my daughter. I mean, I know she can't stand pain and I know giving birth is quite painful."Mr Hwang spoke softly as he doesn't want to wake his daughter up.

"I see, she's indeed in a lot of pain yesterday but the nurses did gave her painkillers and she felt better after taking those."

"TaeTae?"Tiffany woke up as she thought she heard her husband's voice.

"Yes, darling? Did we wake you up?"Taeyeon leaned down and moved closer to Tiffany as he pat her thigh.

"Go back to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy anymore."She yawned. 

"Really? Jung Hee's mommy just yawned."Taeyeon imitate her yawn causing her to giggle and her eyes naturally turning into crescent shape. Mr Hwang smiled at the close interaction before he decided to walk towards them.

"So, what's the name of my grandson?"Mr Hwang interrupted and took a seat beside his daughter.

"Daddy!"Tiffany immediately scramble to sit up and she threw herself at him. Both the gentlemen panicked at Tiffany's behavior as they do not want her to injure herself or to make her wound bigger.

"Fany! Be careful."Taeyeon wanted to help her but her movements were to fast before Taeyeon can even help her. He didn't want her to bled again.

"Sowie.."Tiffany gave Taeyeon her puppy eyes hoping to at least comfort his worried soul.

"His name is Kim Jung Hee, daddy."Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair before he reply Mr Hwang. 

"What a beautiful name! No thoughts for an English name?"

"We want but can't seem to think of any though."Tiffany pouted before she broke the hug. 

"How about Haiden?"

"Kim Jung Hee Haiden"Tiffany muttered under her breath and she felt that it rhymes.

"Haiden it is then!"Taeyeon smiled as he finally got an English name for his son even though it's not a name given by him.

"Isn't that nice, TaeTae?"Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and lean her head on his chest.

"Of course it is. It's a blessing that daddy gave Jung Hee an English name. Our son is blessed, darling."Taeyeon did the same thing by wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

So Jungie got an English name. I cracked my brain debating what name to give him. :( what do you think of this? it's not easy writing and having examinations going on but this is my way of calming myself down, sadly. 

It's been pretty smooth sailing for TaeNy right? How about some drama? 😏 I think a little drama won't hurt that much. I'll decide when the drama will come, maybe the next chapter or the following one. Meanwhile, you can start guessing.

Tomorrow is my maths paper, wish me luck. I'm so nervous.. 😢 I'm feeling so worried right now. Alright, I need to sleep now. Night night. 

Ps, comment alright? I love your comments and they are my motivation. Love ya 😘

Love ❤️
Author :) 

i need some colors in my life, that explains the emoji.