Honeymoon

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 45 - Honeymoon
 
Sorry, this isn't a chapter. Skip it if you want. I'm so sorry if I disappointed you... :(((
 
 
 
It was the first day for the newlywed after they got married. They arrived home quite late the previous night after their wedding. Both of them were equally tired and they took a quick shower before the head off to bed. Taeyeon won't mind doing 'it' with her but Tiffany doesn't want. Kissing and cuddling was all they do last night. Today, they are going for their honeymoon in Hawaii, taking the late afternoon flight at 2.30pm. Taeyeon have booked the later flight so that they have more time to sleep, knowing that Tiffany will get cranky when she doesn't have enough sleep. It is 11am and it is about time they wake up to get ready for their flight before they miss it. You can't blame them for sleeping too much because they only slept at 3am in the morning because they did a heart to heart talk before they sleep. Taeyeon was the first to wake up, as expected, as he stare at his new wife, thinking about their wedding yesterday. A smile was plastered on his face knowing that this lady sleeping beside him is finally his. 
 
"Sweetheart.."Taeyeon her head to remove all the fringe that was covering her forehead to have a clearer view of it.
 
"It's time to wake up, love."Taeyeon lean down to kiss his wife. A sweet way of waking her up. 
 
"I'm still tired, darling.."Tiffany replied with her eyes still closed. Taeyeon feels happier when he heard her calling him darling. He likes the pet name that Tiffany have been using on him. Like TaeTae hubby, darling, honey. He likes the name TaeTae as well. 
 
"But it's almost noon already."Taeyeon pulled her closer to him as he gently rub her back. 
 
"Hmmm.."She snuggled into his chest even more.
 
"Do you want me to shower you?"
 
"No."Tiffany shake her head. 
 
"Then go shower first."Taeyeon stand up and carry Tiffany bridal style to the toilet.
 
"Ahhh!"Tiffany was shocked that she was suddenly being lifted up. 
 
"Can we shower together?"
 
"No."Tiffany shot him a death glare warning him not to do anything.
 
"Okay okay, I respect you, darling."Taeyeon kissed her lips as he place her down on the basin.
 
"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany gave him a kiss as well.
 
"See you later, honey."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Which room do you want to stay in honey? There's so many rooms."Taeyeon asked once they have stepped into the villa that he have booked for their honeymoon.
 
"Up to you."Tiffany turn around to face him. 
 
"No, my princess will choose."Taeyeon wants her to feel comfortable while staying in Hawaii.
 
"Erm.."Tiffany start walking around the villa with Taeyeon back hugging her.
 
"TaeTae, it's difficult for me to walk like that.."Tiffany say as she tries to stabilize herself because her husband is throwing himself on her. 
 
"Carry me, darling."
 
"I can't, you're heavy."
 
"Okay okay. I will tour you around the villa."Taeyeon let go of her and side hug her. 
 
"Tae, I can tour it myself. It's not that big that I will get lost or something." 
 
"I don't want you to look like a lost little cute kitten."
 
"Yah! Me? A kitten?"
 
"A kitten is cute, hon."Taeyeon kissed the side of her head. 
 
"Come on, let's go pick a room. It's getting late."
 
After they picked a room, the newlywed settled in the room and rest. 
 
"Darling, can we shower together? Please.."Taeyeon pursed his lower lips. 
 
"No, TaeTae. I don't dare."Tiffany pecked his cheeks and kissed his lips. 
 
"Why? I'm your husband."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace. 
 
"I'm shy..."
 
"There's no need to be shy, honey. We're married already."Taeyeon kissed her lips trying to make her give in. 
 
"I'm not ready yet, hon."Tiffany mumbles as she hide her face in his chest. 
 
"Why?"Taeyeon her hair gently wanting to hear her out.
 
"It's my first time. I'm scared of the pain."
 
"We are not doing anything if you're not ready. But showering, I promise I won't do anything but to shower with you. That's all, honey."
 
"I don't want you to see my body, I'm not y enough."
 
"Fine, go bathe now."
 
"Hubby.. Are you angry?"Tiffany tugged his fingers gently. 
 
"Just go and shower, I will be by the pool."Taeyeon said and walk away.
 
Aish.. What did I just do? - Tiffany
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany ran after him and back hug him, stopping him from walking any further. 
 
"What?"Taeyeon asked coldly. 
 
"Don't get mad, please. I'm sorry.. Let's go shower together."Tiffany hug him tight.
 
"Fany, let go of your hand."Taeyeon tap on her hand wanting her to let go.
 
"No."
 
"How am I suppose to face you if you don't want to let go?"
 
"Really? You're not running away?"Tiffany lifted up her head and saw Taeyeon nod his head. 
 
"When did I lie to you, Fany ah?"Tiffany finally loosen her grip. 
 
"Baby.. Why are you shy, hmm? I'm your hubby, you know? It hurts to hear you saying that you don't dare to show it to me. I'm hurt. It feels like you don't trust me enough.."
 
"TaeTae..."Tiffany looked down on the floor with tears b around her eyes. 
 
"This is the 3rd time you're rejecting me already. 1st was last night, 2nd was this morning and now the 3rd time. Darling, when can I see you, every part of you?"
 
"Sorry.. I'm really sorry."Her voice cracked. 
 
"Great, I made you cry again."Taeyeon said as he was about to lose his temper. 
 
"Sorry.."A tear from her eyes dripped onto his toe. 
 
"Aish.. Pabo."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace and carry her to the pool before sitting down. 
 
"Stop crying, darling."Taeyeon wipe the tears that was spilling out of her eyes. 
 
"Don't cry anymore, I'm going to get mad if you continue crying."She immediately stop crying causing her to have hiccups. Taeyeon was about to stand up while Tiffany stopped her. 
 
"Where are you going? I stopped crying already."Tiffany thought that he was going to leave her. 
 
"To get water for my crying baby."Taeyeon did not spare her a look and he walked away. 
 
"Here."Taeyeon came back with a bottle of mineral water in his hands. He open it before passing it to her. 
 
"Thank you."Tiffany rest her head on his chest like a little baby drinking her milk while taking a sip of the water. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany call for his attention, wanting him to close the bottle for her. 
 
"Better now?"Taeyeon asked as he took the bottle from her hand and drink a little as well. 
 
Tiffany nodded, preparing to get another lecture from her husband. 
 
"Go shower and sleep early. We're going to tour around Hawaii tomorrow."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 
 
"But.. Aren't we showering together..?"Tiffany asked as she played with her own fingers. 
 
"Look, I don't want you to feel like I force you to shower with me. I want you to feel comfortable with me."
 
"I will try, TaeTae."
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany called out slowly again. 
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon looked at the sky without looking at her. 
 
"I'm sorry.."
 
"Stop saying sorry, please."Taeyeon took her hand and held it with his. Tiffany felt secure with his hold. 
 
"I h-have made u-up my m-mind."
 
"On what, darling?"
 
"I want to shower with you."Tiffany blushed after she have heard what she have said. 
 
"Really?"Taeyeon looked at her with a smile. 
 
"Mhmm.."Tiffany answered by nodding her head. 
 
"But I don't want you to start crying when we are showering later.."
 
"I will try not to.."Tiffany said as she kiss his lips. 
 
"Alright, that's my girl. Let's go then."Taeyeon stood up and walk their way to the toilet.
 
"I will go prepare the tub. Rose or lavender?"Taeyeon put her down on the bed. 
 
"Lavender please."Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. 
 
"Okay. Maybe while waiting, you can start removing you clothes?"Taeyeon  kissed her lips before leaving to prepare the tub for the 2 of them. 
 
Tiffany immediately run into her walk-in-closet to take her pink bathrobe before she removes her clothes. She doesn't want to be for too long. She changed into her pink bathrobe quietly before Taeyeon can find her. 
 
"Princess!"Taeyeon wondered around the villa, trying to look for her.
 
"Over here!"Tiffany shouted as she tied her bathrobe and walk out of the closet. 
 
"There you are. I thought you're running away from me."Taeyeon kissed her forehead again.
 
"Why are you in your bathrobe? We're going to shower you know?"Taeyeon frowned at the sight of her bathrobe, covering every part of her. 
 
"I don't like to be . It feels weird."Tiffany mumbled.
 
"You're going to look beautiful for sure. Don't worry, honey."Taeyeon held her hand before walking into the toilet. 
 
"Remove it."They walked towards the edge of the bathtub.
 
"Tae.."Tiffany called out nervously.
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon her hair trying to comfort her. 
 
"I'm scared.."Tiffany said softly, afraid that her husband will get mad. 
 
"There's nothing to be scared about. I'm the only one here that is going to see you, only me."Taeyeon saw how hesitant Tiffany is by the look on her face, more of worried and nervous though. 
 
"TaeTae, I can't do this.."Tiffany looked at Taeyeon timidly.
 
"You can, darling. I have faith in you. Why not I hold your hand to give you support? You will do the untying yourself, at your only pace."Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer to him and pecked her lips to cheer her on. 
 
"TaeTae, can you remove yours as well? I don't want to be the only one ."
 
"Yes, my baby."Taeyeon said and he removed all his clothes and left it on the floor. Tiffany blushed and looked away after he see Taeyeon remove his clothes. She covered her eyes.
 
"It's your turn now."Taeyeon back hug her and kissed her cheeks, turning her around. Tiffany immediately close her eyes after she was being turned around. 
 
"Darling.."Taeyeon shake her wanting her attention.
 
"Yes, TaeTae."Tiffany peeked through her eyes. 
 
"Open your eyes please. I want you to see me."Tiffany slowly open her eyes after Taeyeon said that. 
 
"Good girl."Taeyeon kissed her lips gently.
 
"Tae.."
 
"Hmmm?"
 
"It's big..."
 
"What's big?"
 
"Your t-thing.."Tiffany blushed even more. 
 
"It will be even bigger when it is awake, honey."Taeyeon brushed his lips on hers. 
 
"H-how is i-it going to g-go in?"Tiffany asked with teary eyes. 
 
"Don't worry, I will do the job."Taeyeon gently her hair to calm his scared baby.
 
"We're not going to do it tonight. Don't worry so much first, princess. You'll do fine. I'll be with you.
 
"Now is your turn, honey. I'm bare already, it's getting cold."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace again. 
 
"Hmmm... Can you hug me when I do it?"Tiffany whispered into his ears.
 
"Sure, baby."Taeyeon hug her even tighter and rub her back gently. Tiffany slowly untie the bathrobe and hide her face in the crook of his neck. Taeyeon looked down once he felt movements on the bathrobe but he did not broke the hug yet. 
 
"Sorry TaeTae, I'm not y enough."Tiffany muttered and buried her face in his shoulders. 
 
"No darling. You're y. You're always y in my eyes."Taeyeon rub her back in a faster way thinking that she is going to cry.
 
"Come on, let's get in."Taeyeon broke the hug, leaving Tiffany with her bathrobe hanging freely on her body. 
 
"See, you're beautiful."Taeyeon place his hand at the back of her head and push it in front so that he can kiss her forehead. 
 
"TaeTae.."She blushed and grip onto his arm. 
 
"Shy shy.."She said cutely. 
 
"Aigoo.. You're so irresistible."Taeyeon step into the bathtub while holding on to Tiffany's hand. 
 
"Get in, darling."Taeyeon slowly pull off the bathrobe from her body. She shrieked and her hands immediately shot up to cover her respective areas. 
 
"Darling, don't cover."Taeyeon gently  pull Tiffany into the bathtub. 
 
"Hmmm.. Don't stare.."She looked down and avoid his stares. 
 
"Why not? I think I marry an angel."Taeyeon sat down in the tub with Tiffany in between him. He slip his arms around her, embracing her. She stiffened and froze. 
 
"Don't worry. You got over it already."Taeyeon kissed her . 
 
"I love you."
 
"I love you too, TaeTae."She rest her head at his shoulder as she slowly got use to him. 
 
"Tae, I need time to get used to it."Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon. 
 
"I know, I understand. You did a great job today, I'm so proud of you."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 
 
"I promise to be a good husband to you, darling."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 
 
"I promise to be a good wife as well."Tiffany kissed Taeyeon as this lead them into a wild kiss. Taeyeon hover Tiffany as she lean again the bathtub. His hands were slipping in between her thighs as he nibble on her collarbone. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany blushed. 
 
"What's wrong?"Taeyeon looked at her as he lean in to kiss her lips every few second. 
 
"It's going to hurt.."Tiffany tug on his arms that was caressing her thighs. 
 
"I will be gentle, don't worry. I will be here with you. Just relax and don't clamp that area or it will hurt even more."Taeyeon looked into her eyes, full of love. 
 
"Really?"Tiffany asked innocently. 
 
"Yes, my innocent baby."Taeyeon gently carry Tiffany out of the toilet and onto their bed. Tiffany's hands covered her body parts again, it's a natural habit. 
 
"TaeTae, what if I cry?"Tiffany asked softly. 
 
"It's okay. It will be painful, I understand. According to your character, I think you will."
 
"Yah!"
 
"I'm scared, Tae."
 
"Don't be scared, sweetheart. I'm here with you. Didn't I say there's is nothing to be scared about if I'm with you? I'm your knight, remember?"Taeyeon took both her hands and plant a kiss each on both hands. 
 
"There's nothing to be scared about. I know it's your first, it's mine as well. So I'm honored."Taeyeon transfer both her hands to one of his hand as his another hand her forehead and stare at her full of love. 
 
"Now, darling, I know some things that I do will remind you of David. Don't worry about that, I will be here to comfort you and stuff. Just remember that I'm the one doing it and not him."Taeyeon caress her cheeks with one hand and kiss her forehead. 
 
"Do you trust me, honey?"Taeyeon looked into her eyes sincerely. 
 
"Yes, TaeTae.."Tiffany looked at his lips and kissed it. She felt so blessed to have Taeyeon as her husband. A caring and understanding husband that every girl yearns. 
 
"I'll be gentle. Just tell me to stop if I'm causing you to feel uncomfortable or scared, okay honey? Can you do that for me?"
 
"Yes, darling."Tiffany nodded her head. 
 
"I want you, sweetie."Taeyeon took her hands and lock it around his neck as he kissed her wildly again. This activity definitely make the couple closer and understand each other more. They have just stepped into another chapter of life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Such a sweetheart.."Taeyeon kissed her forehead as he watch her sleep peacefully. He recalled about last night's activity and smiled like a fool. He kissed her a lot to ease her pain and take her worries away. 
 
I love you. I never regret marrying you. I'll be here for protect you forever. - Taeyeon
 
Taeyeon gently get out of bed as he place a bolster in between her arms that was hugging his waist. He plan to make breakfast for his wife as he do not want his wife to freak out feeling the pain in between her legs. He went to wash up and make a quick breakfast for her. Thinking that his Fany have enough sleep, he went to their room and delivered her breakfast to her in bed.
 
"Fany baby.."Taeyeon her forehead gently as he tug the loose fringe that was around her forehead. 
 
"Time to wake up, honey. I've prepared breakfast for you. You don't want a cold breakfast, don't you?"Taeyeon kissed her forehead as he kneel down beside the bed.
 
"Morning, TaeTae."Tiffany stretched slightly before she sit up to kiss him. Taeyeon gulped as he saw her body. Tiffany was wondering why Taeyeon was staring at her this way as her eyes followed where Taeyeon was looking at. 
 
"Oh my goodness!!!"She blushed as she used the blanket to cover herself. Taeyeon just smiled at her, assuring that everything is alright.
 
"Good morning, love. Breakfast in bed."Taeyeon brought up their breakfast and place it on the bed. 
 
"Awww.. Such a sweet hubby. TaeTae, I should be the one making meals for you instead.."
 
"It's okay. We will do it together in future."Tiffany nodded after she hear what Taeyeon said. 
 
"Say ahhh.."Tiffany cut the bacon and offered it to Taeyeon. The couple continue their breakfast, talking and laughing with each other. It's such a bless to have such a peaceful meal with each other.
 
"Let's go to the beach, baby."Taeyeon announced. 
 
"Ok! Ok!"Tiffany cheered like a little kid. 
 
Taeyeon panicked after seeing Tiffany being so hyped up.
 
"Where's your clothes, darling?"Taeyeon volunteered to help as he was afraid that she start walking around. 
 
"I will take it myself."Tiffany said as she leave the bed. 
 
"Ouch..."She stands up and felt the pain in between. Taeyeon immediately went to help her back to the bed. 
 
"Is it very painful?"Taeyeon kissed the side of her head trying to ease her pain. 
 
"Quite."Tiffany rest in his embrace, trying to calm herself down. 
 
"Let's stay here then."
 
"No. We need to tour around Hawaii."
 
"But you're in pain, darling."
 
"It's okay. I will be fine, with you around me."Tiffany smiled at him trying to make him change his mind. 
 
"Please, TaeTae.."Tiffany pleaded with her puppy eyes.
 
"On one condition."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Let me see it first."
 
"Why? It's okay."Tiffany lied. 
 
"No. We are not going anywhere if you don't let me check for you."Taeyeon threatened. 
 
"B-but--"
 
"Take it or leave it."
 
"Fine fine."Tiffany gave in since she wanted to go out. 
 
"Lie down, darling."
 
"Tae.."Tiffany grip on to his arms as she felt shy again. 
 
"I'm not going to do anything, just looking."Taeyeon gently push her to make her lie down. His hand slip under her knees and brought up. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany bites her lower lips as she felt embarassed. She took the pillow and use it to cover her face. 
 
"It's okay.."Taeyeon calm her down before he continue. 
 
"Done, Fany."Taeyeon hover her to kiss her forehead.
 
"Yay! Let's go out."Tiffany wanted to sit up but she hit Taeyeon's forehead. 
 
"Ouch, Fany.. Such a kid."Taeyeon glared at Tiffany playfully and she giggled.
 
"Why are you still giggling when you hit me? Shouldn't you feel pain as well?"Taeyeon push her to lie back down again. 
 
"You look so cute.."
 
"You look cute too. Have I told you that I love it when you giggle?"Taeyeon pecked her forehead. 
 
"Hmmm.. No."
 
"Then I'm telling you now. I love my sweetheart."Taeyeon hug her as he rest his head on her stomach. 
 
"TaeTae.. Your hair tickles.."Tiffany tried to get out of his hold. 
 
"Stay still, darling."Taeyeon gave her a kiss on her tummy.
 
"TaeTae hubby, I want to go out. Please.."Tiffany pouted her lips. 
 
"But you're in pain, honey."
 
"But you said that we can go out when I let you check. And now I did but you refuse to let me go out.."Tiffany whined.
 
"But it look serious and painful."Taeyeon lied as he wants to stay indoor with his wife. 
 
"I'm the one bearing the pain, it's not you. Let's go out, please."
 
"Alright. Don't force yourself too much or we are going to come back here. Understand?"Taeyeon laid his rules for her. 
 
"Yes, my TaeTae."Tiffany gave him an eyesmile before she got off the bed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You could have just changed here you know."Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany after she have came out from the toilet. 
 
"But I don't want to.."Tiffany mumbled. 
 
"I have seen everything last night, darling. From head to toe."Taeyeon whispered into her ears as he back hug her, giving her a kiss on the ear.
 
"Yah!"Tiffany blushed after hearing what Taeyeon said. 
 
"Yah! Why did you wear such revealing outfit?"Taeyeon frowned after looking at what she wore. A pink bikini.
 
"What's wrong with this? We are going to the beach, right?"Tiffany looked at what she wore and find that it was okay. 
 
"This is too revealing. I don't want other people to drool over your body. It took me so long before you finally dare to let me see you but you just let anyone see you like that, that's not fair. Only I can see you like this."Taeyeon crossed his arms around his chest. 
 
"Fine fine. Then tell me, what do I wear?"
 
"Wear my shirt."Taeyeon passed her his shirt, letting her wear it. It is too big for her, therefore it look like a dress. 
 
"You look so cute. Let's go."Taeyeon kissed her forehead, grab their backpack and hold her hand before they head out. 
 
"Let's put our things under the tree."Taeyeon picked on a tree and put all their belongings under it. He then carried Tiffany all the way into the water. 
 
"I'm going to throw you into the water, baby."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 
 
"No, TaeTae. Please don't do that.. Why do you want to throw me away?"Tiffany pleaded. 
 
"Because I don't want you anymore."Taeyeon kissed the side of her head. 
 
"Huh..? No, TaeTae.. I still love you." Tiffany grip on tightly to Taeyeon. 
 
"But I don't love you anymore.."Taeyeon joked but Tiffany can't catch it. 
 
"B-but.. We j-just got m-married, TaeTae ah.."
 
"So? Feelings do change.."With that, Taeyeon threw Tiffany into the water. 
 
"Ahhhh!"Tiffany scream was muffled by the water. Taeyeon immediately swim forward to look for her, planning to let her know that he was just kidding. 
 
"Yah!"Tiffany stood up, the water was around her chest area. 
 
"Hehehe, princess."Taeyeon went to help Tiffany. 
 
"You don't love me anymore.. Go away.."Tiffany muttered as she control her tears from spilling out.
 
"How can you believe that I don't love you anymore?"Taeyeon kissed her cheeks and pull her into his chest. 
 
"I love you so damn much, darling."
 
"You're playing with me again. I hate you."Tiffany snuggled into his chest.
 
"You hate me and you still snuggle into my chest? Irony, darling."Taeyeon pat her . 
 
"You're so good at spoiling our moments."Tiffany pouted and left the sea.
 
"Where are you going?"Taeyeon jogged up to Tiffany who is sulking. 
 
"Does that matter to you? You don't even love me anymore. And why are you following me?"
 
"To make up with my sulking wife, my honey, the love of my life."Taeyeon hold her wrist and stop her from walking. 
 
"Sorry, honey."Taeyeon carried her to where their belongs was placed. 
 
"I love you. Don't sulk anymore. Even though you look cute when you sulk, I don't want you to sulk because I know that you're unhappy with something."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks and place her in between his legs, hugging her.
 
"You almost made me cry again.. You're just so good at it.."Tiffany said softly.
 
"Aigoo.."Taeyeon immediately lean his head forward to check if she's crying. 
 
"Sorry, darling. I won't play with this kind of jokes anymore."Taeyeon pecked her lips. 
 
"You said that yourself."
 
"I promise."
 
"Alright, you're forgiven."Tiffany turn back and gave him a sweet and gentle kiss. 
 
"I love you, honey."Taeyeon whispered into her ears and gave her a kiss on her ear. 
 
"I love you too, TaeTae hubby."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So here's a short update to those who read this chapter. TaeTae is so kind and patient right? I wish my future husband will be like him as well. Fany is still the cute one right? What do you think about this chapter? Comments are warmly welcomed, they're my motivation. :) 
 
Bye bye for now, let's meet in the next chapter. :) love you guys! :*