Found you

The LOVE of TaeNy

Taeyeon's POV

It have been 30 minutes and my princess have not return. Is she not coming back tonight? What will happen to her? Will she faint? I think I am going to call her. It's going to rain. Where can she be? Taeyeon it's all your fault, you drove her away. She is not picking up my phone calls. Where can she be? Fany, I'm sorry. Please come back to me.. Taeyeon, there's no point waiting here, go look for her. I think I should bring her thermometer and her jacket with me. Fany ah, stay strong TaeTae is coming for you. 

Tiffany's POV 

I feel so sleepy after driving for about 20 minutes. I feel like my eyes is going to close anytime.. I need to sleep.. The medication have started working that's why I am so tried. There, I saw my house. Finally I am here.. Argh!! Why is my phone ringing none stop?? It's Tae.. I'm not going to pick his calls. My passcode is my birthday and Taeyeon's birthday, 09030108. I'm going to change into my tank top and a short pants and head to dreamland without offing the lights since I'm alone today. 

Taeyeon's POV

Fany ah.. Where are you? Why aren't you picking up my calls? Are you still angry with me? Wait, did sonething happen to you? I'm worried. Where can you go? Jessica said that you are not at her place. Wait, what about Yoona? Yoona Yoona, please pick up my call.. This is urgent. "Hello Taeyeon.."Yoona greeted. "Nae, hey Yoona. May I ask if Tiffany is with you?" "No. Oh ya, how is Tiffany? Have she visited the doctor?"Yoona asked concernly. "She have. I got to go, call me if you happen to see Tiffany."With that I hang up. I suddenly remember a place where she could be. Her formal house. I drove to her house quickly and I was relieved that her car was there. *thunder* oh no, it's going to rain. Fany is always scared of the rain especially thunder. Fany ah, what's your passcode? I suddenly forgot. It is not her birthday, not out anniversary, not my birthday.. What is it? It is starting to drizzle.. Fany please pick up my call.. Aish.. Such a stubborn girl. Maybe it is her birthday and mine. Yes! I finally got through! Fany Fany.. 

"Baby Fany.."I called out. 

*thunder and lightning* it is coming more constant I think it is going to be a heavy rain.. 

I saw my baby girl under her covers, I knew she was afraid. 

"Baby Fany.."I went to her bed and back hug her. 

"Yah! What are you doing here? You allowed me to left the house and now you come and look for me? What do you want? Do you want to throw me out of MY house again? This time I really have no where to go anymore."She frowned. 

"Aww.. So cute.. Are you still angry?"I asked as I kissed her forehead. 

"I wouldn't have talk to you if I am angry.. What are you doing here?"She pouted. 

"To look for my baby girl of course. I love you."I kissed her lips. 

*thunder and lightning* 

"AHHH!!"She screamed as she hide under her covers. 

"Baby.. Lucky I came to look for you or else you can't sleep tonight again."I went under her covers and pull her into my embrace. 

"Who says I am afraid huh?"She frowned. 

"So I see you are not afraid ya. Let me tell you a ghost story then.."I . 

"G-go a-ahead"She stuttered. She was never fond of ghost stories. 

"I will go off the lights."I tried to make the atmosphere scarier. 

"Do you really have to off the lights?"Her voice was a bit shaken, I tried my best to hold my laughter. 

"You aren't afraid right?"I climbed back to the bed to embrace her. 

"So the story goes like this..."I started the story with her in my arms. 

 

 

 

 

"It was Christmas eve, and a couple were doing some last minute shopping for their 4 year old daughter. They saw a beautfiul doll through a window, and decided to buy it. She had long golden hair, a blue dress, and she was holding her index finger up. So the parents bought her the doll, after chirstmas their daughter opened the gift, and she LOVED the doll. That night, the parents had to go to a party, so they left a babysitter in charge of their daughter. At 9:00PM, the babysitter tucked her in, and went to sleep on the couch downstairs. The doll was sitting on a shelf in the basement. She came alive, and started walking up the stairs. She called "sally...I'm coming up the stairs." A few seconds later "sally...I'm in the kitchen." The daughter (Sally) was freaked out. This wasn't her babysitters voice, it was a strangers. Someone else was in the house! Again, "sally...I'm getting closer." Sally lay frozen in her bed. She didn't know what to do. "Sally...I'm on the top floor." "Sally I'm in your room!" Sally, slowly pulled the covers away from her head and looked around, but there was nobody there. "Sally, I'm on your bed....."

I saw her getting more and more tense. 

"BOOOO!!!"I suddenly exclaimed hoping to scare her. My plan succeeded. 

"YAH!!"She hit my chest lightly multiple times. I heard her soft sniffs and pull away the blanket that was covering her face. 

"Baby..."I scoop her up in my arms and pull her to sit on my lap. 

"You're scared aren't you?"I tried to pull her palms that was covering her face. 

"I hate you..."She hit my chest again. 

"Okok. Don't be scared okay? I love you.."I pulled away her hand and kiss her cheeks. 

"Don't cry anymore. TaeTae is here. It's just a story."I hug her tighter hoping to calm her down. 

"I on the light ok?"I was about to stand up to on the lights but she hold my hands. 

"Don't go.. Stay here with me.."Her voice cracked. 

"Aigoo... Don't cry okay? TaeTae will stay with you."I said as I reach out for her table lamp. The room brighten a little. 

"See your puffy eyes.."I stared at her eyes and wipe away her tears. 

"Don't stare at me like that, it's embarrassing."She whined and played with my fingers. How cute can she get?

"I'm sorry. Forgive TaeTae okay?"I asked her. She slightly nodded without giving me any eye contact. 

"How are you feeling?"I went to felt her forehead. 

"Terrible."She replied. 

"Because I wasn't here to take care of you right? I know I know.."I teased. 

"How can you be so arrogant at times?" She scoffed. I took out the thermometer from my bag and lifted up her arm to put the thermometer under her armpit. 

"Yah! I'm not a baby that you have to put that thermometer underneath there.."She whined, so cute. 

"You are my baby.."I kissed her forehead. 

"I am not!!"She exclaimed. 

"Sshhh.." Not long after the thermometer beeped. 

"38.2 degrees."I said and took out her jacket to help her put on. 

"You are warm."I said and tug her under her covers. 

"Am I going to recover soon?"She asked me. 

"You will, don't worry. Good night princess." I kissed her on the forehead and off the light. 

"I love you TaeTae."She mumbled and hug her bear. 

"I love you too. Go to bed."I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her closer to me.

She always groan in the middle of the night, I know it's uncomfortable so I pull her into my embrace and pat her to sleep before I sleep again. My cute baby. 

In the morning.. 

I wake up earlier then Fany to make breakfast for her, chicken porridge. I cook for quite sometime so that the porridge will taste good. 

"Baby Fany.. Wake up.."I shook her up. 

"Hmmm..."She slowly sit up and I quickly help her up. 

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"I supported her with my body and let her lean on me. 

She only shook her head. 

"It's okay. I'm here."I took the comb from the table and tie up her hair and clip up her fringe. 

"Let's take your temperature."I took out the thermometer and place it under her armpit. 

"Eat your breakfast okay?"I asked her while blowing her porridge so that it isn't too hot. 

"Hmmm... I don't want."She snuggle into my chest. 

"Wait for your thermometer to beep, don't move or your thermometer will drop."I help her hold her thermometer to keep it in place. 

*beep *beep *beep

"still 38.2 degrees."I felt her forehead and its really warm. 

"Be good and eat okay?"I bring up the spoon to . She slowly open it. 

"Good girl.."I kissed her forehead. 

"TaeTae, don't leave me okay?"She asked me with her innocent eyes. 

"Of course I won't leave you. I need to take care of my baby.."I said and feed her again. 

"Tae, I don't want anymore. I'm full already."She turn her head another side. 

"You only have less than 2 spoon Fany.. Have some more, at least half a bowl."I said as I continue scooping the porridge. 

"I don't want, I don't like porridge..."She whined. 

"But porridge is the easier for you, you don't have to chew.."

"Good girl..."I bring the spoon to the other side. 

"Did you cook it?"She asked me. 

"Yes."She gave me a blank stare. 

"Why? Not nice?"I asked her worriedly as I tried the porridge. I don't care if she spread the germs to me. 

"Omo! I'm sorry.. I will eat at least half a bowl. I didn't know you know how to cook."She said and eat her porridge. 

"Good girl.."I pat her head. 

"I will feed you."I said and took the spoon back from her. 

"I can eat it myself TaeTae..."She tried to snatch the spoon from me. 

"I want to feed you. Open your mouth."I brought the spoon to but she refuse to open. 

"Promise me you will eat later."She hold up her little pinky. 

"Yes, I promise Baby Fany."I hook my pinky with her. 

"Ahhh.."I request her to open . 

"Be a good girl so TaeTae won't starve.."I said and kissed her cheeks. I gave her a kiss as her reward for being a good girl. 

 

 

 

I went down to wash up the utensils and to clean up the kitchen and hope to go back to Fany's room as soon as possible. She was a good girl, she took her medicine without much persuasion. 

"Fany.."I called out after I close her room door. 

"Baby.."I walk towards her bed but she was not there. 

"Baby, where are you?"I asked again but I got no reply but my instinct tells me that she is in the toilet. I knock on the door but she did not reply. To my surprise the door is not locked. 

"Fany!"I went up to her. She was puking all the contents that was in her stomach. I quickly rub her back hopefully that she will feel better. I took the toilet roll and gave it to her. 

"Fany, I'm sorry I wasn't here just now."I turn her around so that I can see her. She look very pale. 

"It's ok, Tae.."Her eyes were b with tears. 

"Uncomfortable is it?"I asked her and embrace her. She nodded weakly. 

She stands up and walk towards the shower area. 

"You want to bathe Fany?"I asked her but she didn't reply. She turn on the shower head and slowly slide down the wall and brought her legs close to her body. I could see that she is crying badly. 

"Sweetie.."I went to embrace her. 

"Why are you crying?"I her hair hoping to calm her down. 

"I am useless.." 

"I am so weak.."

"Tae, why not you go home first? I can take care of myself."She said while sobbing. 

"No no. I must take care of you."I didn't want to leave her. 

"But I don't want you to see me like that."

"It's okay it's okay. I will stay no matter what."I can't stand to see her like that.

"Why am I so useless? My body can't even take in the food that I ate just now! Why?!?! TaeTae purposely wake up early to cook and it turn out to be like that. Why am I like tht? I'm such a disappointment to everyone."She cried under the running water. 

"Sshhh.. It's okay Fany.. Don't say that.. You are not useless at all.."I hug her tighter and kisses her on her forehead. 

"Fany, who say that you are useless. You are not worthless nor or you useless. Do you know how precious you are to me? I can't afford to not spend a day with you. I don't like it when you cry. Do you know how much I wish to stop those tears from flowing out of your eyes. It breaks my heart to see you crying. I wish I could shower you with hugs and kisses to stop them from flowing out. 

"TaeTae, I'm sorry. I've wasted your effort.."

"Don't say that Fany. It's okay, I understand."I rubbed her back to soothe her. I think she calmed down. 

"Is this why you cry?"I asked her carefully. 

She didn't reply so I take it as a yes. 

"Don't worry okay. TaeTae is here with you. Don't feel bad about it. If you don't say, TaeTae will feel bad too you know. Feeling much better now?"She slightly nodded and I felt her shiver a little. 

"Are you cold?"I asked her scooping her up from the ground. 

"Yes, I am. *Achoo*" She sneezed. 

"Aigoo.. Baby Fany just sneezed."I . She giggled. I like it when she giggles, so adorable.

"Wait here. I'll go get some clothes for you to change.."I said and went out and choose something comfortable. 

"I will be waiting outside for you.."I pass her the clothes and went out. She came out after sometime, I change my clothes too. 

"Baby, come here.."I spread my hands for her. She slowly walk towards me and sit on my lap. 

"We need to blow your hair dry before you sleep again.."I blow her hair with her pink hair dryer. 

"I'm going to sleep again?"She asked me. 

"I guess so, you need to get well."

"But I just woke up not long ago."She said softly. 

"How about we play candy crush together?"I asked her as I point to my iPad changing on the nightstand. 

"Candy crush? I have never payed that before."She gave me a small smile. 

"Come,TaeTae will teach you."I hold her hand and pull her to sit on my lap. I unlock the iPad and she giggled. 

"Why are you giggling?"I asked her. 

"Why am I on your lock screen and home screen?"She asked. 

"Before you are my girlfriend. I love you."I kissed her cheeks. 

"Don't cry anymore okay? Anyone that make my Fany cry will get it from me."

"really? How?"She asked. 

"You will know when the time comes."I replied. 

"What if I am the one that make myself cry?"She is really making me think huh. 

"Hmm.. Of course you will get special treatment from TaeTae. You will get kisses, hugs, comfort and my thumb."I brought up my thumb to show her. 

"Thumb? Why thumb?"She asked me. Oh, she's so innocent. 

"Thumb, to wipe away those tears from your eyes."I pull her head down to give her a kiss on her forehead. 

"I don't want you to get hurt. But for that to happen, you have to cooperate with me."I whispered into her ears. 

"How?"She asked. 

"Don't hesitant to tell me who hurt you. I will always be there to take care of my baby girl. Okay?" 

"TaeTae, teach me how to play.."She looked at my iPad and broke the eye contact.

"Promise me first."I hold up my pinky. She just look at me blankly. 

"I will learn to play it myself.."She changed her attention back to my iPad. 

"Why are you so hard headed?"I took my iPad away causing her to pout. 

"Didn't you say WE are going to play candy crush together? Why did you take it away?"She is trying to act innocent. 

"Because you didn't want to promise me.."I used my aegyo. 

"Ewww.. You're disgusting.."She walk away, taking her phone. 

"I'm going to download it myself..."She walk back and sit at the other side of the bed. 

"Fany, is it so hard to just promise and listen to my request?"I asked her desperately. 

"I found it!"She show me her phone. 

"Fany! You're being naughty."I starting tickling her sides. 

"TaeTae! *giggles* stop.. *giggles*" 

"Promise me."I kissed her lips. 

"Yes Yes! I promise you."

"Good girl.."I kissed her forehead and comb her fringe. 

"Why are you so over protective of me?"She asked. 

"Because you are mine, TaeTae's property."I kissed her lips again. 

"TaeTae... I forgot to tell you something.."She whispered. 

"What is it?"I asked her and played with her fingers. 

"Promise you won't get angry."She asked me cutely. 

"Yes, I promise my princess.."I pull her closer to me. 

"Ihavephotoshoottodotoday.."She said softly and turn her head away from me making it impossible for me to hear. 

"What? I can't heard you.."I turn her head to face me. 

"I.. Have.. P-photo.. Shoot.. T-to.. Do.. T-today.."she avoid my eye contact. 

"What? You are sick Fany.."I looked at her. Or you can say glare. 

"You promised not to get angry..."She mumbled.

"But.. Fany what about your health?"I raised my voice a little. 

"Tae..."She tear up a bit.

"Can't you cancel it or postpone it?"I continue to stare at her. 

"This was plan long time ago.."A tear roll down her face. 

"Okay okay.. I will follow you later okay?"My heart soften at the sight of her tears.

She nodded slightly. 

"Don't cry already.. Aigoo, my big baby.. TaeTae is sorry for raising his voice.."I pouted and wipe her tears. 

"It's okay.."She hug me. 

"What time is your photo shoot?"I asked her and rub her back to soothe her. 

"3pm.."I felt her yawn a little.

"Is my baby sleepy already?"I asked her cutely. 

She giggled and nodded. 

"Sweetie.. Listen to me and take a nap okay?"I asked her and lay her down on the bed. I don't care even if her answer is 'no'. She needs to rest. Despite her being sick, she can still go to work.. Sigh..

"TaeTae, can we go home tonight? Or are you still planning to kick me out?"She pouted. 

"I will take you home tonight."I kissed her forehead. 

"Go to sleep."I tap her to sleep without sleeping beside her. She eye lid slowly gets heavier and she was in dreamland not long after that. Her medicine is making her drowsy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi! Author here! Sorry for not updating for a month.. Thank you for those subscribers who didn't unsubscribe my story.. No words can describe how thankful I am.. I'm really sorry for not updating this story often. My drama competition just ended not long ago.. Everyone work hard for you.. Our tears and sweat..  My exams are around the corner and I have 5 tests this coming week and i havent study a single one.. sigh.. heading off to malaysia tomorrow morning.. I hope you,subscribers, will wait for me.. I'm really sorry..

Any one know about the Sally ghost story? Mind to share with me? I have read many versions of it but this was the one I heard from my friend. 

I'm feeling so terrible recently.. I don't know who to speak too.. My class this year is a very big change for me.. None of my classmates from my last year class is in the same class as me.. I really don't know what to do.. I feel so 'transparent' to the class.. I hate school.. I feel like I was their 'backup plan'.. This feeling totally .. I tried hard to make friends but some of them just didn't care.. It seems like I am the one trying to pull the friendship back but it won't work if I'm the only one doing it. Sometimes, I just wish that I can transfer out of my school.. Or even better, move over to another country to restart my life.. I feel that my class is very judgmental, they treat those who are pretty/handsome better and they ignore the rest. Why? What happen to the society today?! Is everyone so judgmental? And my studies.. They aren't good.. One of the last few in rank, that's why I ended up in this current class.. I worked hard last year but I never seem to be able to meet the school's expectation.. Because my cut off point was not enough to enter this school but I appealed and I got through.. I totally regret, maybe I should stay in my previous school... I really don't know what to do..I'm clueless.. Help..