Sweetness on board

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Hon.. Get up now, we have a flight to catch.."Taeyeon tried to shake Tiffany up.

"No..."She whined and lay on her stomach burying her head in the pillow. 

"Since when are you so lazy? Lazy bum.."Taeyeon crawl on top of her, resting slightly on her back, hugging her. 

Hearing that she did not reply, he planted kisses on her cheek and her back. 

"Hmmm.. TaeTae.."She tried to shake Taeyeon off but she failed. Taeyeon took the opportunity to flip her over so that he can see her beautiful face. 

"Ahhh!! TaeTae!!"

"What? I just flipped you over so that I can see you. My pretty princess.."Taeyeon pecked her lips. 

"Good morning, love."Taeyeon peck her on her cheeks again. 

"Morning TaeTae.."Tiffany replied nonchalantly.

"Pay attention to you boyfriend.."Taeyeon whined and shook her again. 

"Hmmm.."She continued with her sleep.

"The house is on fire."Taeyeon yelled. 

"Huh?!"Tiffany immediately sat up and rub her eyes. 

"You finally woke up.."

"TaeTae.."She whined and pouted. 

"I told you to sleep earlier last night but you didn't want to listen to me.."

"That's because I'm nervous.. I'm afraid that daddy will be mad at me.."Tiffany suddenly feel sad after remembering of her conversation with her dad a few days ago. 

"I talk to you about last night and you still feel scared? I think I wasted my night explaining and explaining to you causing me to have a few hours less of sleep. 

"Yah! Go away and don't talk to me.. I hate you.."She looked away, feeling dejected by Taeyeon's comments. 

"Alright, bye bye then."Taeyeon left the room. 

Yah! He really leave me alone? How can he do that? I hate you Kim Taeyeon! -Tiffany

That stubborn princess of mine.. -Taeyeon

 

"Hon, come down for breakfast.."Taeyeon saw her walking down the stairs with a pout visible on her face. 

"Don't talk to me.."She whined. 

"Aigoo.. You're becoming a baby again?"Taeyeon teased. 

"Your baby.."

"Yes yes, my baby.."Taeyeon walk towards her and hug her but she broke the hug. Taeyeon hug her even tighter, not letting her go. 

"Aish.. You said--"Taeyeon silenced her with a kiss. 

"I'm sorry.. Forgive me please.."Taeyeon look into her eyes, hoping to be forgiven. 

So sweet -Tiffany

"Why must I? Do you deserve it? You fell asleep on me last night, do you know?"Tiffany teased. 

"Of course you must. My heart hurts whenever you ignore me.."Taeyeon whined. 

"But you hurt me earlier.."Tiffany broke the stare an lean her head on his chest.

"Im sorry princess. I love you. Forgive me please. I was just kidding with you earlier."Taeyeon kissed her head. 

Tiffany did not reply but snuggle her head into his chest even more. 

"Forgive me please darling.. Please.. I'm really sorry."

"Alright alright. Just this time."Tiffany mumbled into his chest. 

"Really? You forgive me?"

"Yes, TaeTae.."Tiffany smiled sweetly at him. 

"Thank you, darling. Thank you, baby."Taeyeon said happily and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Let's have breakfast. What's for breakfast today?"

"Heartshape pancakes, made with love."Taeyeon ushered Tiffany to her seat before joining her. 

"You're still the sweet TaeTae I know."

"I'm sweet. Only to you."Taeyeon took her hand and gave it a light kiss. 

"What other things do you want me to do to make up to you?"Taeyeon asked while eating his pancakes.

"Cuddle cuddle. Don't neglect me, TaeTae.."Tiffany pouted, looking so cute at Taeyeon.

"Alright, let's cuddle later. But you're the one that neglected me in the first place."

"I'm sorry.."Tiffany looked down on the plate. 

"Hey, I'm not blaming you my dear. Pay more attention to me.."Taeyeon gently tilt Tiffany's chin up so that he can see her face. 

"Ok, I'm sorry for just now. My morning mood swing."

"Stop saying sorry. My darling, I love you and always will."

 


In the airplane 

"Darling..."Taeyeon called out as he lifted up the armrest. 

"Yes TaeTae?"Tiffany asked as she focused her attention at the sun rise that can be seen clearly from the airplane's window. 

"I love you."Taeyeon circled his arms around her waist and joined her to witness the sun rise. 

"I love you too.."Tiffany turned her head back to kiss Taeyeon. They shared a kiss on the plane, not caring about other people's presence. 

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful too. The most beautiful."

"Chessy boy.."Tiffany said and turn her body around to face him. 

"You want to cuddle?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Can we?"

"Can. Why not?"

"But there's so many people around."

"I don't care. I want to show them that you're mine. And only I can have you."Taeyeon said and lifted Tiffany up slightly, putting her in between his legs.

"Tae.."Tiffany blushed. 

"What?"

"There's so many weird stares.."Tiffany whispered softly. 

"It's okay."Taeyeon kiss her head lightly.

"Hon, don't be scared when you meet your dad later. Just be yourself."

Tiffany nodded as she intertwine her fingers with Taeyeon's.

"Your dad will be more than happy to see you."Taeyeon tighten his fingers around hers. 

Tiffany nodded again, agreeing to what he said. 

"Are you really that scared of your dad that you can't reply me?"Taeyeon asked as he her hair. 

Tiffany turned and bury her head in Taeyeon's chest. 

"Are you going to cry?"Taeyeon kissed her head again, comforting her. 

She shrug her shoulders. 

"Just let it out now. It's not very nice to cry in front of your dad later darling."Taeyeon said as his hands reach out for the blanket that was provided by the airplane. He took it and wrap it around her, bring the blanket close to her face. 

"Nobody is going to see you cry."He continue her hair again. 

"I'm not going to cry.."Tiffany sat up causing the blanket to fall off.

"Sure?"

Tiffany nodded. 

"Alright. I'm going through everything with you later, don't worry."Taeyeon ended his sentence with a kiss and he nibble on her lips gently before breaking it. 

After the kiss, Tiffany blushed as she use her hand to cover her entire face as she giggles in her palm. Taeyeon tried to remove her hands from her face but she was strong enough to resist it as she continue to giggle like a little girl.

"You're so cute, do you know that?"Taeyeon pull his embarrassed girlfriend into his embrace to calm her down. He planted many kisses around her jawline since her cheeks and lips were not available. She giggled even more making Taeyeon feel like kissing her even more. 

"That tickles, Tae.."

"You're supposed to enjoy it, baby."He was amused by his girlfriend's cuteness as he continue to hug her.

Sensing that he is not looking at her, she removed her hand from her face and look up at him. He sensed that she was stealing glances and her looked down at her. Tiffany immediately hide her face behind her hands again. 

"So I see you want to play peek-a-boo with me?"Taeyeon asked.

"I didn't say anything.."Tiffany shake her head as she answers. 

"Darling, can you remove your hands now? I want to see your beautiful face, I missed it already."Taeyeon whined. 

"No."

"Are you going to suffocate yourself with those hands of yours?"Taeyeon asked and she let her nose poke out between her hands. Taeyeon chuckled at her creativeness. 

"Please baby, I'm serious here. I want to see your beautiful face, honey."Taeyeon tugged her hands again. 

She shook her head again.

"Well then, you're asking for this."Taeyeon nibble on her nose.

"TaeTae.."

"What? I'm just giving you my kiss kiss.."Taeyeon acted cutely hoping that she will remove her hand to look at him. 

"Yah!"Tiffany finally remove her hand from her face. 

"Aigoo.. You look so cute with your blushing cheeks, darling."Taeyeon kissed her lips again making her face turn even redder. 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany used her aegyo, hoping to make her boyfriend stop teasing her.

"Now you look like a drunk woman.."Taeyeon burst into laughter after realizing what he said. 

"Yah yah yah!!"Tiffany slapped his chest multiple times, frowning and pouting. 

"Ouch.."Taeyeon hurt the spot that she slapped.

"Serve you right, you pabo."Tiffany slapped his chest again. 

"Looks like someone is grumpy.."

"I don't like you.."Tiffany crossed her arms and looked away. 

"I know you don't like me, you love me.."Taeyeon turn her around so that he can see her. 

"You're so full of yourself."

"Sorry about just now okay? Am I forgiven?"

"I just can't resist you."Taeyeon hugged her. 

"I want somemore sweet words since you're so smart."Tiffany turn her face a little to look at him. 

"Hmmm.. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars."He turn his head to look at her. Their lips were just inches apart. The staring game begins. Taeyeon was still having his arms around her waist, tugging her safely in his embrace. 

"When I was younger, I wished upon a shooting star that one day I would maybe find love. Holding you here in my arms makes me realize that wishes do come true. I love you, sweetheart."Taeyeon lean in to capture her lips. 

"I love you too, Tae.."Tiffany mumbled and his hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! 

I feel bad for leaving this story hanging because of my exams, so here's a short update, even though I said that I will update in October but I can't help but to feel bad. I'm sorry. Is taeny sweet? Cute? Hahaha.. 

Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thanks! :) 

Oh! And happy birthday hyoyeon, our dancing queen! :)