Best birthday gift

The LOVE of TaeNy

The couple was walking around the mall hand in hand after their romantic dinner. The two of them were separated because of their work and they can't wait to hold each other in their arms.During dinner, they enjoyed themselves with all the laughters. The both of them regaled stories to each other and talked about the problems they have encountered at work. Just then, a group of teenage boys walked pass them and made a few whistling sounds and that caught Taeyeon's attention. The boys were ogling at Tiffany and that made Taeyeon mad. He pulled her closer to him and put his hand on her waist.

"What's wrong, TaeTae?"Tiffany asked because of the sudden skinship.

"Nothing, let's go."Taeyeon pretend that nothing happened and he continue his walk while dragging Tiffany with him. He turned back again after he heard those whistles despite Taeyeon pulling Tiffany closer to him signaling them that she is taken and not to mess around with him. Taeyeon then kissed her on the forehead before he continue his walk and ignore them. Tiffany was quite taken aback.

"What's that for?"

"Do I need a reason to kiss my wife?"Taeyeon frowned as he thought that Tiffany doesn't like his kiss.

"That's not what I mean. It's just too sudden."Tiffany was concerned about Taeyeon as he look like he is going to erupt any minute.

"Are you okay, TaeTae? I'm sorry for what I've said just now. Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."Taeyeon said coldly as he noticed the reason why the boys was staring at his wife.

"Then what is it?"

"What is it, TaeTae?"Tiffany swayed her body in front of Taeyeon to look cute.

"Nothing. Just walk, I'm getting angry at you."

"What did I do wrong that made you so mad?"Tiffany frowned and look away from her husband.

"Why do you wear such revealing clothes? I just saw a bunch of boys ogling at you, do you know that?"Taeyeon chided.

"So this is why you're mad. It's because of my clothings."Tiffany walked away as she tried to control her tears. She was upset that Taeyeon 'scolded' her in public. He could have at least done it at home instead of the shopping mall.

"Aish.. This girl.."Taeyeon followed Tiffany. He knows that she's upset because of what he did earlier. He's walking a few steps behind her as he is still mad but he loves her so much. Taeyeon just follow wherever Tiffany's legs will bring them to but she sudden stopped in the middle of nowhere. Taeyeon then stop a few feet behind her as he pretend he doesn't know her. He was wondering why Tiffany suddenly stop.

Maybe she wants to apologise to me~ -Taeyeon

Tiffany was just standing outside a department store selling baby clothings and necesities along pregnant stuff. She felt sad as she saw a couple walking out of the shop with a newly bought baby pram. The lady was rubbing her hand against her big tummy. Taeyeon and Tiffany have been trying for a baby for almost a month but there's still no news.

I'm not fated to be with Taeyeon. I can't even give him a child. I am a woman that cannot produce children. -Tiffany

Unknowingly, Tiffany's tears started falling. She can't hold it in any longer especially since Taeyeon is angry with her, that made her even more weak. She needs Taeyeon right now but she knows that Taeyeon would most probably ignore her. On the other hand, Taeyeon was just looking around the mall waiting for his wife to apologise but that time isn't coming. Not able to wait any longer, he walk towards her wanting her apology. He was shocked to see Tiffany crying. The sight of her crying totally made his anger vanish and he immediately pull her into his embrace to console her. Tiffany cried even harder when she felt Taeyeon enveloping her into a husband-ly hug.

"Hush hush... Darling.."Taeyeon rub her back after he heard her cryings get harder.

I need to stop her. She's going to get panic attack if this continues.. -Taeyeon

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"Taeyeon whispered into her ears so that she can hear, the mall is crowded. Tiffany did'nt want to reply him because she doesn't want him to know the reason to her tears.

"Do you want to go back to the car, hon? We'll talk in there. It's too noisy here."Taeyeon noticed quite a few pairs of eyes staring that them. 

"Should we go?"Taeyeon bend down to talk to her, like a little girl. He wipe her tears with his thumb after Tiffany agreed with his suggestion.

"Let's go."Tayeon piggyback Tiffany back to the car as he knows that she will feel awkward walking around with a pair of swollen and puffy eyes. By piggybacking her, Tiffany can hide her face at the crook of his neck. He place his hands at the back of her thighs.

"Hold on for a while, my dear."Taeyeon then walk into a convenient store to buy drinks for Tiffany. He knows that she needs water every time after her crying session.

"What do you want to drink?"Taeyeon asked as he walk to the fridge to grab a drink.

"R-redbull.."She sniffed. 

"But.. Okay, redbull then."Taeyeon actually didn't want her to drink redbull because of the sugar level but he knows that Tiffany love that drink a lot so he decided to let her have it and partly hoping that it will cheer her up.

 

 

"We're here."Taeyeon opened the rear car door before he put Tiffany down. Tiffany slowly get down and enter the car.

"Why did you cry?"Taeyeon close the car door and wrap his arms around her so that she feel better. He wants her to know that he is willing to be her listening ear.

"Nothing, TaeTae. I'm fine."Tiffany held his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"How can it be nothing?"Taeyeon her forehead to get rid of her fringe.

"I can handle it."

"No, I want to help you. Is it because you're stress of your work? Or are you tired?"Taeyeon flooded her with questions but none of them is her reasons to her tears.

"Is it because you can't get a baby?"Taeyeon remembered the spot that Tiffany stop at in the shopping mall. Tiffany did not reply and Taeyeon knows that he hit the jackpot. Tiffany lay her head on his chest and cry her heart out.

"I-I feel like g-giving u-up.. We t-tried so h-hard.. I'm t-tired of t-this."

"Maybe we could adopt a child, hon? If that lessen your pressure, then we will adopt one."Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

"I d-don't want.."Tiffany fiddled with the buttons of Taeyeon's top.

"Should we get a doctor to help?"

"I'm a woman that can't produce children."Tiffany took a deep breath as she is starting to hiccup.

"Don't say that, hon. Every woman can produce a child. Maybe the problem lies in me. Like what I've said, the time isn't right."Taeyeon said before he pass her the redbull that he bought for her. 

"T-TaeTae.."Tiffany spoke after she calm down and took a sip of her drink.

"Yes, darling?"

"Do y-you want t-to l-look for a-another w-woman?"This is the least that both of them expected. Tiffany wants Taeyeon to be happy. She knows that he like kids but she doesn't want him to have a woman that can't produce kids. On the other hand, Taeyeon was shocked that Tiffany would actually ask this type of question. Even if Tiffany cannot produce children, he would still want her. 

"Yah!!"Taeyeon flicked her forehead. 

"How many times do I have to say that I will never leave you?"His blood is starting to boil.

"B-but I c-can't--"Taeyeon silent her with his kiss and he tasted something salty. It's her tears yet again.

"Please don't ever say that again. I won't ever exchange you with another woman even if you can't give me kids. I'm already happy with you. I don't need a kid to be happy. Do you not know how important you are to me, hmm? I can't live without you in my life, Fany ah. I love you so so much that I can't let you go. You're making me sad and mad whenever you say that you're not good enough for me. Don't ever say that again please. It hurts me and it's eating you up on the inside. We're married, let's settle each other's problem and worries together okay? I will always always be there for you. I love you, Fany."Taeyeon felt hurt when he said that but he needs to reassure her. To make sure that she knows how much he love her.

"Thank you so much, TaeTae.."

"I should thank you instead. You make my life so good. All I need is your smile and my day is complete. I love you, darling."Taeyeon gently plant a kiss on her forehead. 

"I love you too, TaeTae."Tiffany came out from her 'cave' and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon. Taeyeon just let her hug him for some time before he check on her again.

"Finish your redbull and we go home."Taeyeon broke the hug and kissed her lips. Tiffany smiled and nodded. 

 


2 weeks later

"Darling, get up."Taeyeon called as he arrange his tie. He had showered but Tiffany hasn't. He actually wanted them to shower together to 'save water' but Tiffany said that she need more sleep and to only wake her up after he is done with his things.

"Let me send you to office first before I go to work."Taeyeon suggested, trying to get her to move her . 

"Sweetheart.."Taeyeon walked towards her and scoop her up into his arms. 

"Get up, lovely."Taeyeon sniffed her baby-scented cheek before kissing it for a few seconds. 

"Mhmm.."Tiffany tried to struggle free from his kiss.

"I love to sleep in your arms. It feels so comfortable and I feel so protected.."Tiffany blushed and smiled.

"Cheesy. Aren't you always sleeping in my arms?"Taeyeon brushed his nose with hers. Tiffany nodded. 

"Ya. It's feel so good, TaeTae ah. Happy birthday, darling."Tiffany kissed him on his lips. 

"Another one, darling."Taeyeon showed his cheek to Tiffany, wanting her to kiss it. 

"Didn't I just kiss you?"

"Don't be stingy with your affection, hon. One more as my birthday kiss."Taeyeon showed his cheek again and this time round he kissed her.

"Alright, it's time I get ready for work."

"You ought to."Taeyeon carried her towards the bathroom before he let her go.

 


"I'll pick you up for lunch later. Please take care of yourself, sweetheart."Taeyeon stopped outside her office building. 

"I will. You take care too."Tiffany arranged his tie for him for the last time.

"Go on. Siwon is waiting for you."Taeyeon pecked her on the lips.

"Bye bye, TaeTae."Tiffany kissed him on the cheeks before she get off the car. She did not forget to wave at him again.

"Such a sweet hubby you have."Siwon smiled after Tiffany came running to him. 

"Yeah.."Tiffany replied shyly and blushed. Tiffany held on to her lower tummy as she felt a slight pain.

"Is there something wrong?"Siwon noticed it and he was concerned about her. Ever since Tiffany joined the company, he liked her. It's like love at first sight. But he was sad to know that she was already dating Taeyeon at that time. He knows that he doesn't have any chance. His heart hurts just now when he saw how sweet the couple was earlier. Tiffany can sense that he had a crush on her as the way he treat her was way nicer than how he usually treat his colleagues. Don't get her wrong, it's not that Siwon treat them bad but he treat her too good. 

"Just a little uncomfortable but I'm fine."Tiffany smiled despite the pain and cold sweat was starting to form on her forehead.

"Are you sure? You don't look really well. Do you want me to call Taeyeon for you?"

"No, I don't want him to get too worried about me. Don't worry, I will tell you if anything is bothering me."Tiffany reassured him as Siwon send her to her room. 

After an hour, the pain still have not subside but it worsen to the extend that she is clenching her fingers into a ball. Just then, Siwon opened the door, wanting to check if she was feeling better. He saw how pale she looked and rushed to her side. 

"I'll send you to the hospital! You look so pale."Siwon turned the chair to his direction before he wipe her sweat away. 

"D-Don't. I'll be f-fine.."Tiffany said as tears form in her eyes. 

"No, you're not! Relax, let's go to the hospital."

"D-don't tell--"

"Tiffany! Tiffany!"Siwon carried her in his arms before he rush out of the room and to his car. He put her on the passenger seat before he rush to the nearest hospital. 

While waiting for the results to come out he called Taeyeon and that guy immediately rushed over after he heard that his lover is in the hospital. 

"I-is the d-doctor out y-yet?"Taeyeon panted as he speaks.

"Not yet.."

"Family members of Hwang Mi Young."The doctor removed his mask as he scan about the place. 

"Me! I'm her husband!"Taeyeon immediately rushed towards him. 

"How is she?! Is she in danger? What's wrong with her body?"Taeyeon bombarded the doctor with questions.

"Please calm down, sir. Both the mother and the baby is safe but please take good care of them and not let the mom go through so much emotional and stressful things."

"B-baby? What? W-who's baby?"

"Your baby and Ms Hwang's baby."

"Baby? Fany's preggy?"

"Yes, sir. She is preggy."After hearing what the doctor say, his face lit up. Siwon then congratulate him before he went to Tiffany's ward. 

I wish you could be mine - Siwon

"H-hi Siwon.. T-thank you for sending me to the h-hospital.."Tiffany tried to sit up but she was too weak. Therefore, Siwon helped her up.

"It's time that I get going because there's a meeting.."

"O-okay then. T-thank you again.."Tiffany did a little bow to show her gratitude. After Siwon left, Tiffany was just staring out at the window, thinking about what could have went wrong with her body and how she should tell he hubby about it. As Tiffany was in the midst of her thoughts, Taeyeon opened the door gently as he thought that she was asleep. He put on a stern face before he clear his throat. Tiffany turned to the direction where Taeyeon was standing and actually shocked to see him there. What's more his stern expression.. 

"T-TaeTae..?"

"The doctor say that.."

"I'm what?"Tiffany was totally surprised when Taeyeon didn't blame her for not telling him after her admission in the hospital. 

"He said that.."

"He say what?!"Fear was still to crept in as the way Taeyeon talked made her feel like she is having an illness. Tears started gathering in her eyes. 

"H-he said that t-there is s-something g-growing inside your t-tummy.."

 

 

 

 

TADAA!!! A cliffhanger? Hehehe! Author's bad. Do you understand what Taeyeon is saying? There's something growing inside your stomach. If you don't, wait for the next chapter! XP poor Tiffy, she's gone through so much, doesn't she? 
I'm so sorry to those marshmallows whom I told them that I'll update on Taeyeon's birthday. I'm terribly sorry. Thank you so much for waiting and still being subscribed to the story. I'm really grateful. Author's really really busy. I have been writing bits and pieces of the story every time when I have the time. I have to be careful cause my family doesn't know I write story cause imagine if your parents finds out.. I don't know how to react. So I DO NOT write in front of them. And not to say mention them. 
Please leave your thoughts about this story below! Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thank you so much!! See you on the next chappy! ps. I will try to update soon. Bye bye~