Come with me

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 77 - Come with me

It's been an hour after Taeyeon left home to change Jung Hee's milk powder.  The supermarket is not far away from home and it doesn't need an hour to get there and back. Tiffany tried calling Taeyeon's phone but he didn't pick up her phone call. Normally, Taeyeon would return her call within 5 minutes but this time he didn't. She started to get worried. When the door bell rang, she immediately walked towards the door but to her dismay it's not Taeyeon.

"Hey lovely~"Tiffany left the door open and allowed Siwon to walk in. She's too worried to even welcome Siwon in. All she have in mind was Taeyeon and nothing else. 

"Where's Taeyeon?"Even though Siwon knew that Taeyeon is not at home, he wanted to hear Tiffany's voice. Tiffany was about to reply when her phone started ringing. 

"Hello."Tiffany answered immediately without looking at the caller ID. 

"Hey Tiff. I heard from Yul that he saw Taeyeon in the supermarket earlier on."Jessica said over the phone. 

"He said that Jung Hee is learning how to walk. I can imagine how cute he looked."Jessica smiled at the thought of Jung Hee walking towards her, failing to notice her bestie's weird behavior.

"Did Yul tell you what time he saw TaeTae?"Tiffany can hear Jessica talking to Yuri, asking him about the time when he saw Taeyeon.

"Uh, around 6. Evening hours."It's already 10 and it is definitely the time when Taeyeon made his first trip to the supermarket. 

"You okay, Tiff? You don't sound right."Jessica started to notice the odd behavior and she knew something is not right with her friend. 

"T-Taeng is not h-home, Jess. I-I'm worried."Tiffany's voice quivered and she tried her best to muffle her cries to prevent Jessica from hearing her. She covered her eyes with her free hand. 

"Hey, relax. Maybe he is coming back now? Did you guys fight?"Jessica was shocked at Tiffany's sudden tears and she didn't know how to react. 

"No. H-he didn't pick u-up my phone c-call, Jess. I t-think something h-happened to him."

"Nothing will happen to Taeng. I come over to your place now, are you at home alone?"Jessica felt that the best way she can help her best friend is to be there for her. Yuri will definitely join the two of them in waiting for Taeyeon's return. 

"E-erm. Jungie and I. Oh, and S-Siwon."Tiffany forgot about Siwon's presence for a moment as she was to worried. 

"What?! What is he doing there?"Jessica quickly rushed out of the house and got Yuri to drive.
"I d-don't know."Tiffany suddenly felt scared that Siwon might do something to her and now that Taeyeon is not at home. 

"I'm on my way. Don't let him do anything to you, sweetheart."Jessica quickly end the call and head over to Tiffany's house. 

"W-what are y-you doing here, S-Siwon?"Tiffany moved away from Siwon. The back of her knees bumped into the sofa and she fell onto it. 

"I'm here to see you. I miss you."Siwon moved towards the sofa where Tiffany is on and he touched her face. Tiffany immediately slapped his hands away from her. 

"Where's Taeyeon?"Siwon tried his luck again. This question never failed to make Tiffany tear up again. His hands automically went to Tiffany's face and wipe the tears away. 

"Sshhhh.. Don't cry."Not being able to sense anything wrong, Tiffany didn't ask him any further but she did back away before Siwon can get any closer to her.

"W-what do you w-want?"Tiffany asked when she felt Siwon's hand slipping in between her thighs.

"Shall we make love, sweetie? I miss you so much."Siwon smiled and leaned in to kiss Tiffany on her neck. Tiffany tried pushing him away but he was too strong. All she could do was to cry silently, hoping that Siwon could stop whatever he was doing to her. 

"I'll be gentle. I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you. Don't cry now."Siwon sat up and Tiffany's cheek. A cry was heard from the baby's room and Tiffany immediately push Siwon away from her to get to Jung Hee's room. 

"W-what's wrong, b-baby?"Tiffany picked up the crying latter and cradled him in her arms.  

"Mama..."Jung Hee whimpered when he got into Tiffany's arms. 

"Mommy's here. Mommy's here. Don't cry."Tiffany jiggled Jung Hee in her arms and she kissed his forehead. Jung Hee then lean his forehead on Tiffany's chin as he played with Tiffany's necklace. 

"Can I get a kiss too, mommy?"Tiffany turned towards the direction of the voice and she saw Siwon standing outside the room. 

"Don't call me mommy. Only Jung Hee and Taeyeon can."

"Tiff!"Jessica and Yuri just came into the house as the door was left out. They felt worried when the door was seen open. 

"I'm here!!"Tiffany called out from the second floor, hoping that Jessica can sense her in 'danger'.

"Jung Hee ah, say daddy."Siwon stretched out his hand, hoping that Jung Hee will lean towards him. 

"No, Jungie. Stay with mommy."Tiffany whispered into Jung Hee's ear and she put one of her hands on Jung Hee's waist to stop him from going to Siwon. Tiffany's phone rang and it startled everyone. 

"Hello. Is this Kim Taeyeon's family member?"The caller spoke. 

"Yes, I am. Where is this from?"

"This is calling from Seoul hospital. Mr Kim was admitted into the hospital about an hour ago. I just wanted to let you know and hope you can visit him soon."

"What?! TaeTae, is in the hospital? Wait, what happened to him?"Tiffany's loud voice startled Jung Hee and he broke into tears again. Tiffany immediately tone down her volume when she saw Jung Hee crying again. Jessica went up to the second floor to carry Jung Hee over from Tiffany so that Tiffany can speak on the phone properly without getting disturbed by Jung Hee's cries. 

"Sshhh... Good boy."Jessica cooed as she gave Jung Hee a smile. They have met each other almost every 2 weeks so Jung Hee is quite comfortable with Jessica. He had stopped crying but his whimpering was still there. Each time he whimpers, Jessica rubs his back to calm him down. 

"Okay okay, I'll go over now. Thank you so much for calling."Jessica heard Tiffany finishing her phone call and she turned towards Tiffany's direction. 

"I need to go to the hospital. Tae is there."

"We will drive you there."Yuri suggested from the first storey.

"Thank you, Yul. I'll go prepare some stuff for Jung Hee. I think I'll leave him with my neighbor."

"Fany ah, I can take care of him."Siwon volunteered. 

"No, Fany. Yul and I will take care of him."Jessica interrupted. Yuri agreed to the suggestion as they don't want Siwon to do anything to Jung Hee. 

"Thank you so much. I owe you guys a lot."Tiffany went forwards to give Jessica a hug as her way of saying thank you. Being good friends for so many years, they are always there for one another in times of need. 

"No worries. I think Jungie is hungry already. I'll help you pack Jungie stuff to bring over to my place."Jessica followed Tiffany into Jung Hee's room and help her while Tiffany changed Jung Hee's diaper. As the girls were busy, Siwon walked down the stairs and towards the house door. 

"I'm warning you to not touch Tiff or else you will get it. She's married with a kid already for goodness sake. Stop harassing her!"Yuri gritted his teeth as he knows that Siwon is definitely up to something. 
"Then tell your friend to treat her well. Because I believe I can take care of Tiffany better than anyone else. Especially your short friend that is in the hospital now. All he does is violence. Now that he is in the hospital, Tiffany is going to take care of him. What a good husband."Siwon spat. Yur balled up his fist and threw a punch at Siwon's face. 

"You are way too obsessed with Tiff!"

"Don't get involve in our business."Siwon grabbed Yuri by the collar, wanting to punch him.

"Stop it!!"Tiffany shouted when she stepped out of the room with Jessica behind her and Jung Hee in her arms. 

"Out of my house now, Siwon."

"You are coming with me."Siwon grabbed onto Tiffany's wrist and he pulled her towards his car just outside the house. 

"No!"Tiffany shook her hand and she struggled. With the constant struggling, Siwon's grip got tighter, easily leaving a red mark on Tiffany's fair skin. Tiffany gather up all her strength and she yanked Siwon's hand off her. Due to the strong grip, Tiffany fell onto the floor after she was freed from Siwon. 

"Tiff!"Both Jessica and Yuri went towards Tiffany and Yuri helped her to get up.

"Are you okay?"Jessica asked. She has Jung Hee with her so she can't do much.

"Yes."She bite the bottom of her lips when she stood up due to the pain coming from her ankle. 

"I-I think I s-sprained my ankle."

"I'm s-so sorry, Fany."Siwon stuttered and he drove away after apologizing. 

"Stay away from her, Siwon."Jessica gave him her hellsica look and Siwon left without saying anything. 

"Let's get to the car."Yuri guided Tiffany into the car as she can't walk properly. Jessica carried Jung Hee and they took the rear seat together with Tiffany. 

"Can we not tell Taeyeon anything that just happened? I will tell him personally when the time is right."Tiffany looked at Jessica and then Yuri to plead them not to tell Taeyeon because she knows that Taeyeon will get angry and she doesn't want that to happen. 

 

 

"Yo buddy!"Yuri greeted when he enter the solo ward that Taeyeon is in. Taeyeon is awake now and he is sitting up.

"What happened to you, bro?"Yuri put Jung Hee on Taeyeon's lap and watch how he crawl to. 

"I'm fine, no worries. Come to daddy, Jungie."Taeyeon spread out his arms in front of Jung Hee and Jung Hee gladly move into his embrace, planting a kiss on his cheek. 

"Aigoo.. So sweet."Yuri and Jessica squealed at the lovely sight. 

"Yul, hurry up and make a baby. You're so slow. Jungie is one already. Right, Jungie?"Taeyeon talked to Jung Hee and he just mumbled some incoherent words that nobody understand. 

"What is he talking about, Taeng?"Jessica felt amused by Jung Hee's way of talking and she laughed. 

"I don't know. He talks more and more these days. It's so funny. You are happy that you don't have to go back to sleep now right?"Taeyeon sniffed Jung Hee's baby scented cheek before he kiss him. 

"Fany ah.."Taeyeon's eyes finally land on his quiet latter. Tiffany took a deep breathe and bite her lips before she walk towards Taeyeon, holding in her groan. 

"TaeTae... W-what happened t-to you?"Tiffany stuttered as she can't contain her tears of fear of losing Taeyeon. 

"I think we better make a move. We will come again tomorrow night."Yuri and Jessica bide their goodbyes to the couple and left the room. They felt that the both of them needed some space to talk things out. 

"I was hit on the back by someone and I fainted."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to sit on the bed, side facing him.
 
"W-why would s-someone do t-that to u-us?"Tiffany sniffed. She didn't dare to look at Taeyeon in the eyes

"I don't- Wait, us? Did something happen at home?"Taeyeon Tiffany's cheek to wipe her tears away. 

"You d-don't know how s-scared I was when y-you didn't come b-back. I was so w-worried. And y-you didn't pick u-up your phone. I-I thought i-"Taeyeon silent Tiffany at the middle of her sentence with a kiss on her lips. His heart clenched at the sight of Tiffany crying because of him and he felt very bad. 

"Hush hush, Fany ah. I'm here hugging you, isn't it? I'm all fine."Taeyeon tug those lose strands of hair to the back of Tiffany's ear, getting a clearer view of her face. 

"B-but I was s-so scared. I don't w-wanna lose you, Tae."Tiffany wrap her arms tightly around Taeyeon and she buried her head in Taeyeon's chest. Fear got the better of her even though she knows that Taeyeon is okay and then she is not going to lose him. 


"No need to be scared now. I'm okay. And you won't lose me. I'll always be here for you and only you. Stop crying now, Fany ah."Taeyeon knows the fear of almost losing someone and thus he understands how Tiffany feels. He planted a kiss on Tiffany's head as he knows that he won't be able to kiss her lips from how tight Tiffany is clinging onto him.

"Sweetie, look at me."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back to encourage her to look at him in the eyes. 

"Come on. I haven't seen your beautiful face for hours and I'm dying to see you now."

"How ken you be su mushie at this pont in time?"Tiffany slapped Taeyeon on the chest and sniffed before she gather up all her courage to look at Taeyeon. 

"We are going to be okay. No worries. Your TaeTae is a strong man and nobody can destroy him. Trust me, okay?"Taeyeon smiled at the sight in front of him and he cupped Tiffany's face. He used his thumb to wipe away the remaining tears on Tiffany's cheek. He felt happy that Tiffany can't bear to lose him but yet at the same time he doesn't like to see her like this. 

"Alright. I trust you."Tiffany latch her lips onto Taeyeon after her crying episode. She definitely felt better after knowing that Taeyeon is okay and that she is in his arms again. 

"I'm sorry for wetting your top."Tiffany giggled at the wet patch on Taeyeon's hospital attire. Her hand unconsciously went to touch the wet patch. 

"You are , darling."Taeyeon smirked. 

"Aish. TaeTae."

"I want to shower, Fany ah. I can't sleep like this, all sticky."

"Alright. I'll help you."

"I can do it myself."

"I don't want you to faint."Tiffany said and got off the bed, totally forgetting about her injury on her ankle. 

"Oww."Tiffany let out a soft groan but Taeyeon heard it because of the quietness in the room. 

"What happened?"Taeyeon turn his attention to the red and swelling patch on Tiffany's ankle. He grab hold of Tiffany wrist to stop her from getting down the bed. He then saw the abrasion on Tiffany's hand. Tiffany struggled to pull her hand away from Taeyeon.

"Ouch."Taeyeon's hold wasn't tight but it was from the tightness of Siwon's grip earlier on. 

"Answer me."Taeyeon tried to be stern when he didn't get any response from his wife.

"I fell just now."Tiffany didn't dare to look at Taeyeon in the eyes. She went to get the wheel car at the corner of the room and push it towards Taeyeon's bed. 
"Really? Where?"Taeyeon seemed to buy her lie and he didn't suspect anything. 

"I-in the toilet at home. Get on the wheel car, TaeTae."Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's arm to help him stand up. 

"I'm not that weak, Fany ah. I can stand and shower."Taeyeon pouted, acting all cute in front of Tiffany. 

"I'm not that tall, TaeTae ah. I can't shower you."Tiffany copied Taeyeon's tone and they both buried out laughing. 

"You must be in pain. I should shower on my own. Fany, you shouldn't even be moving around."Taeyeon help to get rid of his clothes and put it on the hospital bed before he sit down on the wheel car.

"I will. You will take care of me right? I need to shower my big baby first."Tiffany push the wheel car into the toilet, under the shower head. 

"Of course I will take care of you. Heck, I feel so shy now."A tint shade of pink was shown on Taeyeon's cheeks. Tiffany found that sight so cute and to be honest, she haven't seen her husband so shy before. She cupped his face and peppered kisses all over Taeyeon's face. 

"Are you a kissy monster, darling?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey marshmallows! I'm back with chapter 77. I hope this is an exciting chapter. 
I'm so sorry for my slow update because school is killing me. Making me a totally different person. Like I have been very down and I sort of fear going to school. It's complicated. I'm sorry. 
I have been saying sorry very often nowadays. I need to stop ranting here. See ya in chapter 78 (if there's any) 
Now playing : Shake it - Sistar 🎧

Ask.fm: @Tricia9