Scared and insecure

The LOVE of TaeNy

He was sitting beside his girl, waiting for her to wake up. He was thinking about what the doctor said. "Ms Hwang needs to be well taken care of, she is very depressed and insecure that's why she fainted. And I believe that she was crying before she fainted, so don't force anything out of her if she is not comfortable. If she cries, let her cry but not too much just incase she is too tired, if you don't let her cry out her sorrows she will bottle everything up and that will be worst. If she can speak up about the incident, that would be good. Try to encourage her to say but not force her if she doesn't want. We must make her feel secure. I believe she is facing a trauma now. Try to be by her side all the time because you are her boyfriend and I believe she trust you." He broke his chain of thoughts when he felt a sudden movement from the girl. 

"Go away.."She is whimpering in her sleep with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Fany.."Taeyeon gently tap her cheeks. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon tried to shake her up. 

"Tae!"Tiffany finally woke up. 

"It's alright. You're in the hospital, good girl."Taeyeon help her sit up and let her lean her body on his. 

"I'm scared.."She replied while shaking. 

"Don't be scared.. I'm here. I love you."Taeyeon kissed her forehead and rub her back. 

"Kiss kiss?" Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

"What did you dream about?"Taeyeon intertwine their fingers together. 

"The same thing that he did to me..."She choke on her words. 

"Hush hush.. Can you tell me what he do?"Taeyeon rub her back again. 

"Can you come closer?"

"Let's go to the couch."Taeyeon then carry her to the couch. 

"Tell me, I am listening."Taeyeon let Tiffany sit facing him on his lap with his leg in between hers. 

"He pin me onto the wall when I walk out of the lift lobby.. And he started k-kissing me roughly, it hurts.. *sobs*"

"Slowly slowly.."Taeyeon started rubbing her back again. 

"He touched me.. "She started clenching her fingers. 

"Fany, don't clench your fingers, you're hurting yourself."Taeyeon flex her fingers and kiss them. 

"Where did he touch?"Taeyeon look at her into the eyes. 

Tiffany keep shaking her head and continue crying. 

"Okay okay. Take your time my dear."Taeyeon pull her head down to his chest and pat her back. 

"He touch my b-bottom.. *sob*"

"Your ?"He asked and she shook her head. 

"Your little Fany?"She nodded. 

"There there.. Don't cry anymore, he is not worth your tears darling.."He heard her having her hiccups because of crying too long. 

"Darling please. Good girl, I love you."Taeyeon kiss her forehead and her cheeks before pulling her to his shoulder for her to rest. 

"I will protect you, don't worry okay?"He started walking around the room with Tiffany in his arms like a kola bear. 

"The doctor say my darling is too tired that's why you fainted. You cried too much already, that's why you are exhausted. I have called Jessica and Yoona to tell them that you are not going to work tomorrow. They say that they will come and visit you tomorrow."Taeyeon walk to the window so that Tiffany can have a look hoping that she will feel better. 

"Don't cry anymore, you're my brave girl.."Taeyeon kiss her tear-stained cheeks. 

"I also told Yuri that I will not be going to work tomorrow."

"Just go to work. I will be fine here, there are nurses to take care of me."Tiffany say and wipe her face with her hands. 

"No, I will stay here with you darling. You're my darling. My one and only darling."Taeyeon kiss her forehead. 

"I will go call for the doctor to check on you."He place Tiffany on the bed. 

"Don't go.."Tiffany pull his hand to stop him from going.

"Okay okay. Don't be scared, I'm here."Taeyeon then press the button beside the bed to call for the nurse. 

"Seriously darling, if you want to cry, tell me. I will be there to wipe your tears. I don't want you to cry alone, I don't like that. I will be there for you, I promise."Taeyeon bend down to her eye level and put his chin on her shoulders while his cheeks were join with hers and his hand caressing her hair. 

"Baby girl, the doctor told me that he need to inject something into you when you are awake.."He whispered into her ear. 

"I don't want.."Her voice cracked again. 

"Everything will be alright. I'm here with you.."He rub her back to make her feel better. 

"Is everything okay?"The nurse came in. 

"Ya, she is awake."

"Okay, I will call the doctor."The nurse then went out. 

"Ms Hwang, how are you feeling?"The doctor came in. 

"Tired."

"Okay. Mr Kim, do you think you can leave us for a moment?"The doctor asked politely. 

"Ya sure."Taeyeon agreed with the doctor but he heard Tiffany whimpering. 

"Tae, don't go please."She tug Taeyeon's hand. 

"Okay okay I don't go."

"Is it alright if I stay doctor?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Since she request you to stay, it should be fine."

"Ms Hwang, can you please turn to your side, I need to check your back to see if there is any bruise."The doctor requested. 

"Hmmm.. I don't want.."Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand tighter.

"Fany, listen to the doctor. He won't do anything. Do you want me to wait outside so that you won't feel so uncomfortable?"Taeyeon bend down to her eye level and talk to her like a little girl. 

"I don't want.. I just want to go home.. I don't want to stay here.."She started sobbing again like a little girl. 

"I think she is afraid. Or do you think she will let you check since you are her boyfriend?"The doctor asked. 

"Fany, do you want me to check for you? The doctor will wait outside."Taeyeon rub her back so that she will cease crying. 

"Just my back okay?"Tiffany talked like a little girl. 

"Yes, just your back."Taeyeon smile at her so that she will feel more comfortable. 

Taeyeon started checking her back for bruises while the doctor wait outside. 

"Fany, I lift up your shirt okay? I won't see anything in front."Tiffany agreed and they started checking with Tiffany holding one of his hand. 

"Is it painful here?"Taeyeon press a little on parts of her back. Tiffany shake her head to all of Taeyeon's questions. 

"Good job princess. I love you."Taeyeon let down Tiffany's shirt and kiss her on the cheeks. 

"Doctor, she doesn't have any bruises on her back."Taeyeon went out to call the doctor. 

"Okay, I will give her the jab now."The doctor then prepare the syringe. 

"Fany, my brave girl, after you go for this jab, TaeTae will treat you for ice cream okay?"Taeyeon hold up his pinky.

"I don't want.."She grab Taeyeon's arm tightly. 

"Darling please. I will be here."Taeyeon help Tiffany to sit at the direction where her arm is facing the doctor. 

"Good girl good girl, don't cry."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace. 

"Don't worry darling, I'm here with you.."Taeyeon gave her a peck on her eyes hoping that she will stop crying, he then roll up her sleeve. 

"TaeTae, it will be painful.."She roll back her sleeve. 

"Fany... It won't hurt that much, just relax. Don't clench your fingers and don't look at the needle, look at me."He roll up her sleeve and hold it there so that she can't roll it down again.

"Breathe in.."The doctor ordered after he wipe her arm.

"I don't want.."

"Sweetheart, listen to the doctor. Breathe in."Taeyeon hold her other hand to give her moral support. Tiffany then breathe in a little. 

"Good girl. I love you Fany.."Taeyeon saw the doctor slowly push in the needle. 

"Look at me Fany, don't look there.."Taeyeon cup her face and wipe her tears. 

"Is it painful?"Taeyeon ask earning a nod from Tiffany. 

"Fany, what did I say about clenching your fingers, don't clench them."Taeyeon then flex her fingers. 

"Relax. I love you Fany."The doctor press the cotton wool on the injected area and slowly pull the needle out. 

"Ms Hwang, please press on the cotton wool for a while before removing."The doctor ordered and Taeyeon went to hold onto the cotton wool before the doctor release it. 

"The warm cloth is available outside."The doctor signal Taeyeon to make Tiffany stop crying incase she feels tired again. 

"Thank you doctor."Taeyeon thanked the doctor before he left. 

"Sweetie.. Stop crying now, the doctor left already."Taeyeon climb onto the bed and wipe her tears. 

"Thank you TaeTae.."Tiffany gave a small smile. 

"Anything for my Fany, I finally see you smile.."He caress her cheeks and hug her. 

"TaeTae, I want ice cream. You promised to treat me ice cream."Tiffany look up to him. 

"But you didn't hook my pinky with yours just now.."

"But I want..."Tiffany mumbled and pouted. 

"Oh my heart... You're so adorable.."Taeyeon pretend to die. 

"Cheesy boy.."Tiffany pinch his nose and held it there. 

"Fany, let go of my nose. I CAN'T BREATHE.."Taeyeon tried to pull out her hand. 

"Okay okay.."Tiffany giggled and let go. 

"Have ice cream tomorrow okay? It's late now.."Taeyeon help Tiffany to lie down. 

"Tae, can you sleep beside me?"Tiffany ask and tug his shirt. 

"Of course my princess. Close your eyes."Taeyeon lie down beside Tiffany. 

"Good night TaeTae.."

"Night night princess.. Close your eyes now.."Taeyeon close his eyes but Tiffany continues to stare at him. 

"Fany, why aren't you sleeping yet?"Taeyeon asked.

"I just want to stare at you.."Tiffany stuck her tongue out. 

"You're tired honey.. Sleep now or I will turn into a tickle monster."Taeyeon bring up both his hands to scare Tiffany. 

"Don't leave me tonight okay?"Tiffany asked. 

"I won't leave you honey.. Go to sleep now, lets meet in dreamland."Taeyeon kiss her forehead as a goodnight kiss. 

"I don't think we will meet in dreamland, maybe you will go to dreamland but I won't. I will go to nightmare land."

"Stop there, I don't want you to cry again Fany, you cried enough today."

"I'm sorry Tae, I'm useless right? You don't have to lie to me.. I'm so weak.."

"Fany ah, since when are you useless? You're not useless at all."Taeyeon started patting Tiffany so that she can sleep. 

"But... I cry very easily..."

"Everyone is different Fany, don't compare yourself with others."

"Thank you TaeTae..."Tiffany smiled to Taeyeon making him so happy. 

"Alright, go to sleep now.."Taeyeon put Tiffany to sleep first before he turn in. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just came back from the Asia fashion show a few hours ago. And SNSD was really awesome. They performed 4 songs. Hoot, Dancing Queen, I Got A Boy and Gee. :) Sooyoung is not here because of her drama.. oh ya! Singpore sones, snsd is coming back to Singapore in October for the world tour so better start saving money now. I can't go.. *sobs* it's the month of my examinations and I'm sure my parents won't allow.. *sobs* it's so painful.. I'm so sad.. :'(