Rules

The LOVE of TaeNy

Chapter 58 - Rules

Taeyeon opened his eyes when he felt Tiffany moving on top of him. He heard her whimpered and snuggled more into his chest before sleeping peacefully again. He smiled at her cute 'sleeping look' and her hair. He just like staring at the figure above him. Yes, Tiffany made Taeyeon her bed again. He turned his head and saw the sandwich wrapper in the rubbish bin. 
 
She's having cravings already. -Taeyeon

He pretended to sleep when he heard someone open the door to avoid the awkwardness. (You guys do that too.) Taeyeon then heard someone putting a tray on the table and he assume that it is Tiffany's breakfast. He opened his eyes when he heard the door close again.

Should I wake her up already? It's 10 o'clock. -Taeyeon

"Sweetie.. Time to wake up.."Taeyeon kissed her forehead but Tiffany pull herself up and put her cheek on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon smiled at the cheek contact.

"Breakfast is here.. Mommy and daddy is visiting you later at 11am, remember?"Taeyeon slowly sit up, supporting Tiffany against him so that she does fall.

"I d-don't want b-breakfast.."Tiffany threw her arms around Taeyeon's neck and snuggled into his chest.

"You need to eat, darling. You promised me that you'll take care of yourself, right?"

"I had t-tuna sandwich just n-now.."Tiffany yawned.

"That was hours ago, honey."Taeyeon her hair and adjust her to make her comfortable in his hold.

"I d-don't want to e-eat.."

"You can't go home if you don't eat. I'll get the nurse to inject you everyday. Do you want that?"Taeyeon threatened Tiffany as she isn't cooperating.

"No! No, please.."Tiffany's eyes shot up and she looked at Taeyeon with her small eyes.

"Have breakfast then. They serve you really good food. See."Taeyeon pull the table closer to Tiffany so that she can have her breakfast in his hold.

"No. Hospital food taste so blend, TaeTae.."Tiffany pouted and turn her head away from the food.

"That's not true.. The fish porridge smells so good, sweetheart."

"But I want pizza.. Our baby wants pizza.."Tiffany gently caressed her stomach and look at Taeyeon.

"Later. I'll get mommy to buy over for you. What flavor do you want?"Taeyeon kissed her hair.

"Hawaiian pizza!"Tiffany's eyes lit up and she smiled brightly like a little girl.

"Have breakfast and I will get you pizza."

"Yes, TaeTae!"Tiffany lean up to kiss him on the lips.

"Good girl."Taeyeon smiled. He lift up the spoon to feed his lover.

"We'll shower at 10.30am, okay? I'll help you. Mommy and daddy is coming at 11am, you don't want to smell bad don't you?"

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany nodded and smiled.

 


"Pizza delivery!"Both Mr and Mrs Kim cheered as they enter the ward but they didn't find anyone in the ward.

"Where are they?"Mrs Kim asked. They heard the water sound coming from the toilet and Tiffany's giggles and they know where they were.

"Could they be doing something inside?"Mr Kim asked cheekily.

"You and your dirty brain. I think Taeyeon inherited some dirty genes of yours as well."Mrs Kim scolded. She wanted to continue but she didn't managed to when the bathroom door open.

"I love you, TaeTae."Tiffany had her arms around Taeyeon's neck as Taeyeon carried her bridal style. Tiffany kissed him on the cheek. They were not aware of their parents presence.

"Opps.."Tiffany muttered and blushed.

The parents smiled as they looked at their children. How sweet and lovely they are. Taeyeon walked towards the bed and put Tiffany down.

"Mommy. Daddy."Tiffany greeted as she felt embarrassed.

"It's okay. No need to feel embarrassed. It is good to see the both of you all lovey dovey."Mrs Kim pat Tiffany's back.

"How's the shower?"Mr Kim teased and he wiggled his eyebrow. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon blushed and lowered their head.

"We didn't do anything in there, daddy."Taeyeon replied.

"Really? What's with all those giggling that Tiff made?"

"I was j--"Taeyeon did not managed to finish what he wanted to say and Mrs Kim interrupt him.

"Okay, that's enough. Our Tiffany is blushing so madly here. Don't tease them anymore, honey."Mrs Kim said.

"Let Tiff have her pizza."Mr Kim walked towards the couch and took the pizza that they bought.

"Thank you daddy. Thank you mommy. And thank you for visiting me here."Tiffany did a small bow.

"It's okay. Congratulations to the both of you, finally the baby arrive."Mrs Kim smiled again.

"Tae, please take care of your wife really well. It's not easy being pregnant."Mr Kim said.

"I will, daddy."

"Tiff will be going through a lot of body changes so Tae you better be there for her okay? Please pamper and take care of her more."Mrs Kim added.

"I will, mommy. Since everyone is busy taking care of Fany, what about me? I'm getting jealous here.."Taeyeon pouted cutely at them.

Tiffany giggled and hold Taeyeon's face in her hands.

"You look so cute, TaeTae.."Tiffany join her forehead with his.

"You look even cuter, hon. Can I kiss you?"Taeyeon pursed his lips wanting to kiss his wife but he got cut.

"Ehem. We're still here guys."Mr Kim muttered under his breath.

"No no. Later, TaeTae."Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's lips and wave her finger in front of him.

"Yah! Daddy, you're always ruining our moments. I want to kiss my wife. Aish.."Taeyeon let out a sigh before he plop himself on Tiffany's bed.

"Please do so after we leave. We need to leave soon because I have to go back to the company."Mr Kim said and held his wife's hand.

"Alright. I'm sorry I can't go to work today."Taeyeon said.

"It's okay. You need to take care of Tiffy. Don't you dare come back before Tiffany gives birth."Mr Kim added.

"Thank you mommy and daddy. Thank you so much for letting me stay home to take card of my wife."

"No worries."Mr Kim smiled at Taeyeon's words as he felt really proud of him.

"Tiff, please call me if you need anything. You know especially those woman stuff and those body changes."Mrs Kim put her hand on her chest and she wants to indirectly tell Tiffany that she should expect some changes with her chest.

"Oh, about that mommy. Don't worry, I will have my share. I'm sure Fany and our angel won't mind sharing some milk with me. I'll help to clean up the mess."Taeyeon cheekily added.

"Yah!"Tiffany blushed and use the blanket to cover her face.

"Aigoo.. You sounded so much like your dad, such a byun. Don't make your wife feel uncomfortable because it's not easy being pregnant."

"She won't feel uncomfortable. We have been trying so hard for a baby. I know what she like and what she doesn't after so many rounds of trying."Taeyeon proudly stated and pull Tiffany into his arms.

"We don't need to know son. We better leave, honey."Mr Kim pulled Mrs Kim out of the ward together with him.

"Call me if Tae bullies you or make you feel upset or something. Please call me, sweetheart."Mrs Kim said to Tiffany before she was pulled out from the ward by Mr Kim.

"You, get out. I don't know you."Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and pointed at the door.

"What..? What did I do?"Taeyeon felt very amused by Tiffany's action.

"You made me so embarrassed just now.."

"Not my fault.. It's mommy and daddy who started it.."

"You shouldn't have continued it.."Tiffany frowned and looked at Taeyeon.

"Okay, I'm sorry darling. Now, don't frown. Don't chase me away please.."Taeyeon massaged her forehead.

"Fine fine. Don't you do that again or you won't get any of my hugs and kisses for a week."Tiffany scoffed.

"That's not fair! One week is too long."

"Two weeks then. I didn't say that you will get the punishment now."Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Fine. I admit defeat."Taeyeon sit down on the bed and pulled the table with the pizza on top.

"I'm just kidding, TaeTae. One week is too long for me to resist you. But when I say this, please don't take for granted that I won't punish you."Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by the waist.

"Yes, wifey! I love you, wifey!"Taeyeon salute to Tiffany before he hug her and kiss her on the lips.

"I love you too, hubby!"Tiffany cupped his face and pouted in front of him.

"Now, will you let go of my handsome face and have your pizza? I need to feed my angel because she is hungry and the baby inside her is hungry as well."Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's words before she remove her hands from his face.

 

 

"TaeTae, ask the doctor to discharge me please. I'm all good now."Tiffany gave Taeyeon the puppy eyes and her cute little pout.

"No. The doctors keep you here for a reason. Please be a good girl."Taeyeon Tiffany's forehead to get rid of her fringe.

"But.. At least get rid of my IV. It's really painful, TaeTae. It's hard to do things because I cannot bend my elbow."Tiffany's eyes started to get teary as she felt very restricted and her IV area felt sore.

"That's why I'm here to help you. Just tell me anything and I'll do it for you."Taeyeon kissed her forehead before he lay Tiffany down on the bed.

"I don't want. I'm not that useless."Tiffany whined.

"Alright alright. I'll talk to the doctor later when he comes in to check on you."

"Thank you, TaeTae."

"No problem. While waiting for the doctor to come, I think we need to set some rules since you're pregnant now."Taeyeon take a sit on the chair beside Tiffany's bed. Tiffany pursed her lower lips as she knows how serious Taeyeon is when it comes to keeping her safe.

"Do we really have to do this, TaeTae?"Tiffany struggled to sit up so that she can talk to Taeyeon properly.

"Yes, darling. Don't keep moving, darling. More blood is going to flow out if you keep moving, it's going to hurt even more."Taeyeon help Tiffany up so that she does not have to exert too much force on the hand.Tiffany pat on the bed to signal Taeyeon to get on the bed.

"Don't set too much rules please..."Tiffany got onto Taeyeon's legs because she wants Taeyeon's warmth and she always feels better in his hold.

"We need to keep you safe because I don't want anything to happen to both my angels.."Taeyeon gently brush his lips against Tiffany's.

"I'll try, TaeTae. I know where you're coming from, I understand."

"Thank you so much. darling."Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer to him and hug her.

"No.1: No running around the house, especially up and down the stairs. I don't want you to fall."

"No.2: Cut down on your redbull intake."

"I can't. TaeTae, you owe me a can of redbull because I did not have one last night."Tiffany pouted.

"Yah! Redbull is no good my dear."

"How is it possible to ask me to cut down on my redbull intake so suddenly?!"Tiffany reasoned out.

"Alright. One mouthful per day."

"Three mouthful per day.."Tiffany negotiated.

"That's too much, honey."

"I hate you. You and your silly rules."Tiffany look at her fingers as she fidget with it.

"No.3: no high heels for you. I know you have many pairs but we'll get you flats."

"No. High heels are pretty!"

"I'm sure there are pretty flats as well. I saw quite a few nice ones the other day when you're shopping."

"Fine fine. So over protective."Tiffany replied nonchalantly.  

"It's for your own good, darling. You know that I love you and I want the best for you. Let's continue."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's fingers one by one before he continue. Tiffany smiled at his sweetness.

"No. 4: No tight fitting jeans or pants."

"TaeTae ah, your hair is getting long. You ought to cut it."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hair as if she is going to cut it.

"Really? I'll cut it one day. Back to topic. No.5: N---"

"Is Miss Hwang here?"A delivery man interrupted their moment. 

"Yes, it's me."Tiffany raised up her hand slightly. The delivery man walk towards Tiffany and hand her the bouquet of flowers.

"Please sign it for me, sir."The delivery man pass the paper to Taeyeon as Tiffany is busy examinating the flowers.

"Thank you, sir."The man bowed before he take his leave.

"It's pretty!"Tiffany squealed and her eyes turn into a crescent shape. Taeyeon frowned at the sight of the flowers.

"Who gave you this?"Taeyeon asked coldly.

"Let me see. It's Siwon!"

"Why did he give you that?"

"It's a simple congratulations card and stuff like that."Tiffany stop fidgeting with the flowers and looked at Taeyeon.

Don't you dare take my girl away from me. She's mine. It's so easy to win your heart, Fany ah. - Taeyeon

"I'm tired. Good night, TaeTae. I love you."Tiffany put the flowers on Taeyeon's lap before she kiss him.

"Yah! I'm not done with your rules."Taeyeon whined and lie down beside Tiffany.

"Some other day!"

 

 

 

 

 

hey marshmallows! How's life? I'm so sorry I took such a long time to update cause I'm really very busy. how's this chapter with Tiff being preggy? Are you guys happy? Do leave a comment ya and subscribe the story! :) good night!

 

Btw, should I reveal my Instagram account here? Hahaha, I'm do lame. Okay, bye bye.