Gift

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 69 - Gift

Tiffany drove home quickly after the not so enjoyable lunch with Siwon. She is definitely aware of the traffic conditions and to make sure that she drives home safely. Tiffany got out of the car and open the door at the back to pick Jung Hee up. 

"Let's practice sitting up, Jung Hee."Tiffany opened the door to the house and lay Jung Hee on the play mat. As much as she wants to curl herself under the blanket and to sleep her disturbed mind away, she still have Jung Hee to take care of. The vibration of her phone stopped her from walking any further.


From: Choi Siwon

To: Fany

Fany ah, I'm sorry if I frightened you earlier but I meant every single word I'd said. Give me a chance to get you.


 


From:Tiffany

To: Choi Siwon

I'm married already. Please go look for another women. I'm sure there are still many other better ladies than me out there. I love Taeyeon and I want to stay with him for the rest of my life.


 


From: Choi Siwon

To: Fany

I promise to love you and pamper you like how much Taeyeon is giving you right now. I can give you more! That's my promise to you.


 

Tiffany sighed and she threw her phone onto the sofa. She doesn't know how to reply to Siwon and she is lost. Isn't it clear that she is married and that she is happy being with Taeyeon?

"Mommy make some porridge for you first before I play with you, okay? Play with yourself first."Tiffany get Jung Hee's favourite stuffed toy on the floor and pass it to him. After that, she hurried to the kitchen to boil some rice which will be used to make porridge. She made a larger proportion today as she is making that for Taeyeon's dinner. She chopped some broccoli and carrots to add into the porridge. Fish is a rich source of iron, so she make sure to cook for Jung Hee. As soon as she finish chopping them, she played with Jung Hee while waiting for the porridge to cook. Tiffany took a sit next to Jung Hee and she helped him up by sliding her hands under his armpits.

"Sit up, Jungie."She slowly allow the baby to stabilize his position before she make silly expressions. Jung Hee shrieked at his Mommy's attempt to make him laugh. 

"You're doing a good job, love. I'm so proud of you."Tiffany slowly let go of her hold and she watch Jung Hee sit on his own.

"Wow.. Good boy."Tiffany clapped her hands and showered the baby with kisses. Jung Hee laughed, causing his saliva to spill out of his mouth. He slowly made his way to his mother to get her to hold him again. He tried to clap his hands like how Tiffany did it. Tiffany found that side of him so adorable and she smiled.

"Let's put your veggies into the porridge."Tiffany stood up and carried Jung Hee to the kitchen with her. She put Jung Hee on the baby chair and she proceeded to do her own things. She off the electric stove when the porridge is cooked. Jung Hee saw his mother turned around and he lift up both his hands, wanting to be carried. 

"Want to watch Pororo, Jungie?"Tiffany always switch on the television for Jung Hee to watch every evening when the show starts. It's Jung Hee's favourite cartoon and he always gets excited when he hears the word Pororo. 

"Sit here, okay?"Tiffany put Jung Hee beside her before she reach out for the remote control on the table. She switch on the televsion and turn up the volume. Jung Hee plays very close attention to the show and he mumbles some incoherent words that nobody understands. He points at the television and look at his mother, wanting her to watch too.

"Yes, Jung Hee. You're so cute."Tiffany cupped the baby's face and she kissed his little nose. Jung Hee returned the kiss by giving Tiffany a sloppy and wet kiss on her lips. 

 

 

"Ahhhh.."Tiffany probed Jung Hee to open his mouth by moving the spoon full of porridge around like an airplane. She tried many ways to make him eat but Jung Hee just sat there and he didn't want to open his mouth.

"Open up, Jungie ah."Tiffany put the spoon in front of his mouth, letting some of the porridge touch his lips. 

"Not nice?"Tiffany asked. She put the spoon into the bowl of porridge. 

"Are you disobeying me now?"Jung Hee never did this to Tiffany before. During meal time, he will automatically open his mouth for his mother to feed him. Tiffany sighed as she slump herself into her seat and she stare at Jung Hee. 

"Are you not feeling well, hmm?"Tiffany gently the baby's cheek and he smiled. He lift up both his arms, wanting his mother to carry him. 

"Aish.. You clingy baby."Tiffany smiled and she brought Jung Hee into her embrace. She tried feeding Jung Hee again and he opened his mouth. 

"So I see you want me to carry you before you are willing to  eat."Tiffany pinch Jung Hee's cheek and he gave her a cheeky smile. 

"Ma.. Ma.."Jung Hee mumbled as he enjoys the bealthy porridge. 

"You're calling me?"Tiffany's eyes sparkled as it is the first time she hear Jung Hee calling her. It seems like all her worries and problems are washed away after hearing Jung Hee calling her. 

"Mama.."Jung Hee chuckled as he saw his mother smiling so happily. He kept repeating the word 'mama' to Tiffany so that Tiffany will keep smiling to him. 

"Clever boy."Tiffany ruffled his head. 

"Say Mommy. Slowly honey."A doorbell was heard as it echoes through the big house. It interrupted Tiffany's 'teaching lesson' with Jung Hee. 

"Mommy will go get the door. Maybe daddy is home already."Tiffany smiled at the thought of Taeyeon coming home early. She put Jung Hee on the baby chair before she left for the door. 

"Are you Ms Hwang?"The delivery man asked. 

"Yes, I am. You are?"Tiffany looked at the parcel that the delivery man is holding.

"This is for you. It's from Mr Choi Siwon."The delivery man pass the box and flowers to Tiffany before he ask her to sign on the piece of paper.

"I'm sorry.. Erm, could you please return this back to Mr Choi? I don't want to accept this."Tiffany pass the gifts back to the delivery man but he refuse to take it back.

"It's my job to delivery to you, I can't take it back."

"But--"

"I'm sorry, please help me accept this. Don't make it hard for me."The delivery man pleaded. It can be seen from his eyes that this job isn't as easy as how it seems like. 

"Alright alright."Tiffany hesitantly accepted the gift and she signed the paper.

This is not right. TaeTae will be mad if I tell him about Siwon. Should I keep or should I throw? - Tiffany

"Ma..!"Jung Hee squealed to get his mother's attention. His voice managed to break Tiffany's chain of thoughts.

"Coming, honey~!"Tiffany left the parcel and the flowers on the sofa without giving it a second look. She quickly attend to her clingy baby. She is glad that she have Jung Hee by her side all the time to keep her calm and to cheer her up.