Handling Tiffany

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

"We have reached.." Taeyeon said as he open the car door for Tiffany to come out.

Tiffany was not able to stand properly and she nearly fall luckily Taeyeon caught her.

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon was shocked.

(Taeyeon POV)

She nearly fall, she must be very weak. I have to send her to the hospital. Looks like I cannot tell her that we are going to the hospital or else she will reject. I managed to get her to sit down then i went to the back of the car to take her jacket. She looks like she is feeling very cold. I immediately helped her put on her jacket before proceeding to the driver's seat.

(Nobody POV)

"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked weakly. She sounded very uncomfortable.

"Get some rest and I will wake you up when we reach." Taeyeon replied.

"Why are you not telling me where we are going?" Tiffany asked as she thought that Taeyeon is bringing her to another mall.

"Are you feeling very cold?" Taeyeon asked, not looking at Tiffany as he was forcusing on the road. Taeyeon then turned off the air con.

Tiffany looked very sad.

30 minutes later, at the hospital

"Tiffany, wake up.. We have reached.." Taeyeon asked Tiffany to wake up. He prayed hard that Tiffany will not get angry if she know that Taeyeon brought to the hospital.

"Hmm.. Where are we?" Tiffany asked as she rubbed her eye cutely.

"Fany ah... You must not get angry when I tell you where we are ok?" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and kissed her forehead.

"Tae Tae where are we? You are making me scared.."Tiffany looked very tensed.

"Ok, you see, you are sick and you need to see the doctor so I brought you to the hosptial." Taeyeon replied as he waited for Tiffany to get mad. But instead Tiffany only looked down at her lap she knows that Taeyeon is doing this for her own good.

"Fany ah... Please be a good girl and see the doctor... I will be here beside you, don't worry. " Taeyeon pulled Tiffany in for a hug to calm her down.

"Tae Tae ah.. Didn't I tell you that I am afraid of the hospital and doctor?" Tiffany asked with teary eyes.

"yes but you are weak and need the doctor. I will be here ok?" Taeyeon wiped away her tears with his thumb.

Tiffany then get off the car unwillingly feeling abit angry about Taeyeon.

"ok, I will still keep my promise since you have come to the hospital. i wil bring you to your favourite mall after you fully recover." Taeyeon tried to make Tiffany happy.

"........................" Tiffany didn't reply as she continue walking.

"Fany ah... you sit while I go fill up the form" Taeyeon then walk to the counter to make a appointment.

" I am back. Good princess. I love you, don't worry ok? I am here." Taeyeon then make tiffany sit on his lap so that other patient have a place to sit.

"Why not you take a sleep and I wake you up when it is your turn?" Taeyeon wanted Tiffany to rest.

Tiffany nodded her head and lean on Taeyeon to sleep.

1 hour later

"Miss Hwang Miyoung" the nurse called.

"Yah! Who is that that call me with that name?"Tiffany exclaimed.

"Hahahaha..It's your turn Fany." Taeyeon helped Tiffany to get up.

"How dare you register my name as Hwang Miyoung?! Double punishment.. no skin contact for 2 weeks.." Tiffany exclaimed playfully.

"No.. I brought you to the hospital and you treat me this way.." Taeyeon complained.

"Nobody asked you to bring me here!" Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

"Yah! I care for my Fany ok?" Taeyeon explained. Luckily Taeyeon was understanding.

Taeyeon then walk Tiffany to the doctor's room as he held on to her hand to make her feel secure.

In the consultation room

"Hi Miss Hwang. How are you feeling today?" the doctor asked.

"She is feeling feverish since early this morning." Taeyeon told the doctor earning a glare from Tiffany.

"Ok, lets check your temperature Miss Hwang." the doctor then use the thermometer to scan her forehead for her temperature.

"Oh.. Her temperature is very high.. 39.8 degree." the doctor told the couple.

" What so high?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"It is only a fever Taeyeon! Calm down.." Tiffany asked Taeyeon to calm down.

"Your fever is very high Fany ah..!" Taeyeon was very worried for his girlfriend.

"Doctor, what is the cause of her fever?" Taeyeon asked.

"Mainly is because her immune system is not strong enough to fight back the disease and she does not have enough nutrients also. That is most likely the cause of her fever." The doctor explained.

Before Taeyeon and Tiffany can continue, the doctor said :" It is better if she can stay in the hospital for a few days as we monitor her condition before letting her out."