Chapter 9: Jealous? A little

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

The moment I sat down on the couch, I could feel someone staring at me. When I turned around and found that Myungsoo was sitting beside me, I stood up and was prepared to move to another chair when he pulled my hand.

“Sit.” Why the hell should I? The moment he saw me not listening to him, he started frowning.

“Sit now.” Urgh, I hate this guy right now. I sat down and removed his grip and folded my arms.

“Yes? Can I know the reason why you were staring at me from just now?”

“Who is he?” Geez, he didn’t answer my question in the first place and expects me to reply him? No way, I am going to shut up.

“Is he your boyfriend?” I am not going to reply.

“Do you like him?” Why are all his questions so weird?
“OH ANSWER ME NOW PARK JIYEON!” he was practically shouting now. I turned over to look at him and he was basically fuming mad, I could no longer see the cheeky Myungsoo or the nerdy Myungsoo now. He is a mad Myungsoo now.

 

 

I gulped and started forcing a smile out. “Myung…Myungsoo! Why are you being angry? It’s not a big deal actually! Hehe.”

“No, Jiyeon. The Myung Myung trick won’t work on me now. And it’s important! I need to know who that guy is.” I shook my head. Why is this guy so persistent?

“The guy just now is LeeJoon. He is not my boyfriend and I don’t like him. Happy now?”

I could see his lips twitching a little bit.

“In that case, who is he?” Oh man, what’s with the questions?

“He is my neighbor! He takes good cares of me and treats me like his sister, that’s all.”

“Don’t go so close with him though.”
“Why?”

“Because I don’t like it.” I started frowning, what did he meant by that?”

 

 

“Urgh fine, I won’t. Ok? Happy?” now it’s my turn to get annoyed. Upon hearing my answer, he started chuckling and patted my head.

 

With my arms still folded, I stared at him and blew my fringe. “You were acting like my boyfriend just now, did you know that?”

He smiled and replied. “Of course! It’s because you are mine, don’t you know that?” For a moment there, I could feel my heart thumping faster.

“Wh…what?”

“I like you Park Jiyeon.”

My mind is totally confused right now. Help me please.

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

What? Is my confession that scary? I mean it’s just a confession and what’s so shocking about it? She almost receives confession every day.

 

“But, we only knew each other for a few days.” I sighed. It’s true. I fell in love with her in a day. That’s the charisma of Park Jiyeon.

“I know. But it’s fine for me. Maybe you need more time to know me. I will give you more time. “

“But…”
“Don’t reject me now Jiyeon, just get to know me more before saying anything else alright?”

She nodded.

 

“Oh, and you remember calling me Myung Myung just now?”
“What? I didn’t call you Myung Myung!”

“You did it again!” and I smirked.
“What are you going to do?” and she started moving backwards. Heck, we are back at where we just started. She ran away from me when I tried to kiss her just now, but not anymore.

I moved in and captured her lips and sealed her movements the moment my lips touched hers. She didn’t resist though, and I wonder if I it was a good thing.  My lips could have been there forever if she didn’t start pushing me after a minute.

“Kim Myungsoo! That’s the second kiss already!”

“Hah! And that’s the second time I kissed you! And aww, you didn’t call me Myung Myung. I can’t kiss you.” And I faked a pout. She started hitting me and screamed.

 

“You stupid idiot, jerk, , fool! Get out now!” Wow, I didn’t know she knew so much swearing words though.

“Ok ok! Stop hitting me. I can’t stay longer anyway.”

She stopped her hitting and looked up at me. “Why?”

“Aww, you don’t want me to leave right?” and I started giggling.

“What? No! In your dreams!”

“Ok, I will dream of you tonight! But for now, I need to go alright? See you tomorrow in school baby!” and I went to her door and walked towards the car.

 

“No! You can’t dream of me and I ain’t your baby.”

Before I got into the car, I shouted another sentence back that made her speechless.

“In this case, you dream of me alright? You ain’t my baby YET but I’m your baby and I will make you mine someday!” and I gave her a wink.

 

When the car drove off, I could see her still at her doorstep vexing over this matter at the traffic light. Aww, why is she so cute? I could have stayed longer but I need to go to the place she worked so that I could apply for the job too.

 

Yeap, you are right, I am going to start working for the sake of Park Jiyeon.  The moment I walked into the coffeehouse, I could see JaeJoong being swarmed by a bunch of girls. I shook my head and shouted.

 

“Hyung! Hyung hyung hyung!” JaeJoong looked up and saw me and instantly, I could see that he felt relieved.


“Oh Myungsoo! Just at the right time!” and he excused him from those girls and ran towards me and dragged to the staff lounge.

“What are you doing here? Oh, and thanks for saving me from those girls there just now.”

“Nah, it’s ok. Hyung! I want to work here!”

“Oh my god, are you serious?” I nodded.

“Don’t lie, I know it’s for Jiyeon.” 

“You got it bro. Can I work here?”

 

He nodded. “Of course! I will inform the manager for you and just come to work once school ends alright?”

“Okay bro. Thanks.”

“Oh and Myungsoo, I’m going to school to study! YOUR SCHOOL!”
“WHAT? BECAUSE OF HYOMIN?”
“How did you know?”
“It’s like damn obvious though JaeJoong.” He shook his head and laughed.

“Alright, just go home now. We will see each other later.” I nodded and went home.

 

Geez, I didn’t know JaeJoong would go this far for Hyomin. But it’s ok, I am going to go THAT far for Jiyeon too.

 

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

Oh my god, I feel like crying now. First I sort of got kidnapped, next he made me sleep with him, he made me make all those funny promises, I got hugged and now what? I GOT KISSED? I feel so violated right now though.

 

Just then, I received a call from JaeJoong. Why is he calling me?
“Oh, JaeJoong? What’s up?”

“Nothing, just want to tell you that I am going to study at your school from next Monday onwards!”

“Wow, what? Seriously? Aww, but you would be in senior class right?”

“No, I am going to study the same stuff with you. I requested it!” and he started laughing.

“Hehe. Alright JaeJoong, I need to hang up now! I’m kind of busy right now, so maybe I will call you next time and we can hang out!”

“Oh sorry! I didn’t know that you are busy! Nah, it’s ok. We can meet tomorrow since I am starting school! Anyway, bye!” and he hung up his call. Well, I kind of know that JaeJoong likes me, but it’s hard for me to like him …. Since, he is too much of a popular guy. When I first met him, he was exactly like WooHyun, but even worse. And I can’t accept guys like that.


If only he wasn’t that flirtatious, JaeJoong would have already been my boyfriend. I sighed as I continued washing the dishes. Just then, I heard WooHyun’s voice again, didn’t he just went back up?

 

This time, in order to make sure that he doesn’t have the chance to kiss me or snake his arms around my waist, I stood facing him so that I could prevent any bad stuffs that would happen later on.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I was on my way back to my room until I realized that I forgot my orange juice that was still in the fridge. In the end, I had to go back down to the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen, I could hear Hyomin talking. Is she talking to herself? How weird.

 

I stayed behind the kitchen table and started hearing on her conversation. I know it’s rude but who cares exactly? I could hear him talking to JaeJoong, and isn’t JaeJoong Myungsoo’s brother? What is he calling her for?

 

After the whole conversation, I felt a little pissed off. I mean until now, JaeJoong has Hyomin’s number and yet I don’t have it. And also, she even initiated the idea of hanging out someday! I MEAN OH MY GOD. SHE HAS NEVER DONE IT TO ME. Why is she treating the two of us differently?

 

The moment she ended her call, I stomped up to her making her turn around and face me.

“Yes WooHyun?”

“Give me your phone now.”

“Why should I?”

 

I didn’t reply but folded my arms and stared at her. After a minute, she gave up and passed me her phone. I keyed in my phone number and gave it back to her. Here’s my number. Call me later so I can have your number too.

 

“Why are you giving the number to me?

“Cause you are my slave. That’s all.”

“Hmm, okay then. I can delete it once I’m not your slave right?”

 

Wait what? She wants to delete my number?

 

“WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DELETE MY NUMBER?”

 

She seemed shocked at my reaction.

 

“Why are you shouting?”

“Stop talking to me. I’m going up.”

 

And once again, I forgot my orange juice but I didn’t care much though. It’s stupid anyway.

But actually it’s just plainly because … I’m angry at the fact that Hyomin wants to erase my existence in her phone…

Why does it affect me so much?

 

User ImageUser Image

There, i uploaded chapter 9 as promised.
Aww, and thanks. i will get well soon hopefully ^^

You guys are so nice T_T

 

 

 

And whose that trying to kiss Dongwoo? Can't see the face OTL

 

And Hyomin becomes T-lakumma.

  
 

oh, and LeeJoon is just a cameo in this chapter :D

And LeeJoon is so mean -_-"

 

And i uploaded chapter 1 for my threeshot story on Myungyeon! Please read ^^

A 5 year old mentality

For some reason, the author's notes section is really long -_-