Chapter 28: WooHyun’s reason

The Definition of Love

 

A/N: This chapter will only be on WooHyun’s P.O.V.

 


 

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I sighed as I dragged my own feet and my luggage up to the plane. This is stupid, I don’t want to go back to Korea and I don’t want to see her anymore. I looked at the two people in front of me and thought. Why the hell is Chorong coming with us and why would Myungsoo even allow her to stick with us?

 

As I neared the entrance to board the plane, I couldn’t help but find the stewardess familiar. She looks way too familiar already and for some reason, my feet felt heavier as I got closer to the girl. Damn it, my nightmare came true instantly.

 

Park Hyomin.

 

The girl who was once, my dream. The moment the both of our eyes met each other, I could see Hyomin stiffening and indeed, I was frozen to the ground too. But yet, being the stubborn me, I forced myself not to succumb to her and in the end; I act chic and just take it that I have never known her in my life before.

 

I passed her the tickets and after she checked it, she bowed and smiled half-heartedly and said. “Welcome onboard Sir, I hope you have a nice trip.” I took my tickets and just nodded, brushing past her without doing anything else. I know this but I have to admit, some part of me, still misses her, a lot.

 

I sat down on my seat in the VIP section and for some reason, I sincerely hoped that she would be the stewardess in-charge that would be here and bingo, she is the one, along with some Lee Joon guy, who looks like some muscle fool. Myungsoo and Chorong were seated at the far end away from me while I was alone. I prefer sitting alone rather than looking at Chorong’s face so that’s why I requested to sit as far away from the two people as possible.

 

I plugged in my earphones and wore my sunglasses and started staring at Hyomin. The sunglasses were there for a reason, nobody can see where my eyes are.  A few minutes later, Hyomin started moving closer to me and I was panicking. I even forgot who I was and where I was. “Sir, please tighten wear your seatbelts.” I would have done as she thought but it seems like my body doesn’t want to move. “Sir?” She started waving her hands in front of my eyes.

 

So right now, she thinks I’m asleep because she can’t see my eyes due to the sunglasses. But little did she know, I was literally staring at her and not sleeping. After a few tries, she sighed and got closer to me and our body was like only 2 inches apart from each other and I could totally smell the perfume that she uses.

 

She took the belt and dragged it over my body, brushing her hands over mine accidentally, which made me hyperventilate and fastened the belt. She smiled and walked away a minute later and I sighed in relief. Damn it, her presence still makes my heart rate goes faster and it’s even worse after not seeing her for five years.

 

I started playing with my phone after the plane took off since it was so god damn boring. I sighed as I got so engrossed in my phone that I forgot about Hyomin, well, only for a minute. I looked up after losing in my game to seeing her chatting happily with the Lee Joon guy and I find myself fuming mad like how I would in the past.

 

Oh, and this is called Jealousy.

 

I wanted to stand up that instance, and bring Hyomin into the washroom where it’s all private and feels her lips, telling her that she belongs to me and no one else. But the moment I thought of her hugging JaeJoong 5 years ago, made me change my mind. No WooHyun, Hyomin doesn’t want you anymore so stop being an and stick yourself to her. She likes JaeJoong, not you.

 

The reason I left? It was because I’m sure that Hyomin likes JaeJoong since she hugged him on her own accord. She has never even taken the initiative to hold my hands once, lest hugging me. I was so heartbroken at that so thus, I left. I looked at Hyomin once more to see that Lee Joon guy patting her head.

 

That’s it. I reached my limit.

 

After 5 years of not being able to meet her and that 5 seconds where I felt her hand and smelt her perfume, I lost it. Who cares about her liking JaeJoong more than me? I don’t care anymore.

 

I unbuckled my belt and walked over to Hyomin, pulling her away and into the staff lounge where there were no one, and locked it. I slowly walked towards her whereas she backed off one step with every step I moved forward until her back hits the wall, making her yelp in pain.

 

I positioned my hands above her head and inched closer to her. “Tell me, are you dating JaeJoong?” Her face turned into a frown and shook her head. “What? After 5 years, the first thing you asked is about JaeJoong? Is this some kind of joke?”

 

I ignored her question and repeated myself, in a much more serious tone. “Are you dating JaeJoong?” She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “There is no need for me to tell a guy who left without a reason 5 years ago.” She turned to her side, trying to walk away, but failed since she was trapped by me.

 

“What exactly do you want from me?” She folded her arms and stared into my eyes. I could see her eyes that are filled with sadness, probably because I left without a word. I moved in closer to her and planted a deep kiss on her lips and smiled. I was so glad that she didn’t reject the kiss or else I would have been so embarrassed.

 

I moved near her ears and whispered. “I want you.” I smiled at her one last time, leaving her alone in the staff lounge, shocked.

 

That’s it Hyomin. I don’t care if you are dating JaeJoong or not, but you have to fulfill your promise 5 years ago.

 

Which is to marry me, and only me.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Will be doing on Jiyeon and Myungsoo's reason next c;