Separation: WooMin

The Definition of Love

 

Chorong’s P.O.V

 

After pulling JaeJoong into my oh-so-wonderful plan, I smirked whenever I see Jiyeon around. Oh boy, I can totally imagine the smile on her face being wiped off in another few days. Just you wait, Park Jiyeon. Myungsoo will be mine, only mine.

 

So here’s the plan. We will start with getting Hyomin away from WooHyun first, and then we will proceed with getting Myungsoo away from Jiyeon. Oh yes, I have the perfect plan in my mind.

 

P E R F E C T.

 

So right now, we are hiking right now and yuck, I hate this. The forest is filled with creepy stuffs and it’s so tiring to climb up the hill! I swear I’m going to skin someone alive if anything happens to me. A few minutes later, I looked over to Hyomin to see WooHyun clinging onto her and JaeJoong staring at them one on the other side. Hmm, now might be a good time to start the plan.

 

I stared at JaeJoong hoping that he would feel it eventually so I could signal him to start the plan. And well, he did. I winked at him and he got my message immediately. Oh boy, Hyomin and WooHyun can kiss goodbye to each other already.

 

I was observing Hyomin and WooHyun went I suddenly heard an Ouch. Yes, the plan starts now. I looked over to JaeJoong to see him on the floor, groaning in pain. Wow, what a good actor he is. I smirked and walked over to him slowly as the others rushed over to him to check if he was ok. And because of this, the whole hiking session ended

 

After getting back to L.Joe’s place, they got a doctor in to check up on JaeJoong, and well sadly, he won’t be able to walk for 3 months. But well, at least he has 3 months to make Hyomin his. It’s just all part of the plan.

 

JaeJoong’s P.O.V

 

It was painful but it’s all worth it. After the doctor left, I shoo-ed everyone out except for Hyomin. I held her hand and looked at her with a pitiful expression worn. It might look ridiculous right now, but it’s all worth it.

 

“Hyomin… Can you stay with me at least for these 3 months? Be by my side and take care of me?” She blinked a few times and well, it was obvious that she was shocked there was no reply. I asked her again, hoping for an answer this time round. “Please Hyomin?”

 

She sighed and smiled. “I’ll try JaeJoong. Just let me tell WooHyun alright?” No matter how much I hated WooHyun for being with Hyomin all the time, I thought there was a need to let Hyomin tell him straight, rather than it dragging all the time and resulting in Hyomin and WooHyun not being able to separate at all.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I sighed as I walked over to WooHyun. Trust me, I have no wish to take care of JaeJoong at all, but seeing him in his plight, it somehow makes me feel bad if I rejected him. I tugged on his shirt and whispered to him. “We need to talk …” Sensing the serious tone, he just nodded and followed me up to the bedroom.

 

He sat down on the bed and smiled. “So…what’s wrong?” I sighed and sat beside him. “I will have to move out from your house and live with JaeJoong for three months.” Upon hearing that, his eyes turned wide open and he stood up from the bed. “You…promised never to leave me…”

 

I held onto his hands and sighed. “I know! But I will be back in 3 months. Please understand?” He removed my grip on his hands and his was dropping. “No… I can’t believe this… Why… are you leaving me? Why is everyone leaving me?”

 

Uh-Oh, I have a bad feeling.

 

“Look WooHyun…”  I tried reasoning with him but it’s not working. “No Hyomin, I hate you! You are leaving me for JaeJoong! I don’t want to see you again!” I tried to chase after him but he ran out of the house and well, I don’t know why I didn’t chase after him, but I just didn’t.

 

I sighed as I walked over to my room. I’m sorry WooHyun, I don’t mean it.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

After that day, I totally ignored Hyomin. I don’t care what her reason is or what she feels, I just … don’t want her to be with some other guys other than me. The day our stay in L.Joe’s house ended, I went home straight without waiting for Hyomin. I don’t ever want to see her anymore.

 

Upon reaching home, I just stayed in the living room, watching my television, until Hyomin came home 30 minutes later. Without coming to me or even biding goodbye, she just walked to her room and packed up her remaining luggage and just walked off.

 

Oh wait, she did talk to me. Just two sentence.

 

“I’m sorry WooHyun, but trust me; I’ve never wanted to leave you. But since you don’t want to see me anymore, it’s ok; I will leave here forever really.” And before I could even turn back and reply saying how much I love her and how much I want her to stay, she is already gone.

 

Being the stubborn me, I ignored her and thought that she would come back and contact me in another few days’ time but I was wrong. She never did contact me. And even if we met in school, she will treat me like as if I was invisible and stuffs like that. She didn’t even turn up for work.

 

Just like that, 3 days passed by.

 

I gave up. I needed to see her again. Even if it’s for just one second. I even went to the nearest flower shop and bought roses so that I could apologize to her nicely. I happily skipped down the road with the roses in hand, imagining how fine things would be later once she sees me again.

 

But yet, all those imaginations were just imaginations. Nothing is fine.

 

Hyomin was hugging JaeJoong. And she was the one who initiated the hug. And because of this, my heart shattered. It may seem like it’s nothing much. But trust me, I felt like knives cutting through my skin. It hurts so much.

 

I ran all the way home and locked myself in the room. All I wanted to do was run away. Just then, I received a call from Myungsoo. “Yes?”

 

“WooHyun, let’s go England, I don’t want to stay here anymore.”

 

I didn’t know what’s wrong but still…

 

“Sure Myungsoo.”

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Seperating this into WooMin and MyungYeon parts! c: