Chapter 22: Christmas

The Definition of Love

 

Due to some complications and some weird reasons, Myungsoo, Jiyeon, WooHyun and Hyomin decided to celebrate Christmas together. And of course, JaeJoong wasn’t invited. Myungsoo and Hyomin tried convincing WooHyun to invite JaeJoong into the house, but well, being the stubborn WooHyun, he refused it again and again until the both of them gave up.

 

WooHyun would never allow someone like JaeJoong to get close to Hyomin, especially when they had a ‘war’ declared yesterday. But well, there are times when there would be uninvited guest right?

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I finally succeeded on making Hyomin and Myungsoo give up the idea on inviting JaeJoong over. Heck, why would I allow my love rival in the house? The 4 of us had dinner and I was there proud of how I managed to keep JaeJoong away from Hyomin on Christmas, but that didn’t last long. I was eating when …

 

“WooHyun, your friends are here!” Mrs. Kim shouted while walking towards me. Wait, what? My friends? Well I didn’t expect any of my friends to be here at all, since I didn’t even invite them. I walked over to the door, followed by the other 3 guest in my house, and guess who I found standing at the doorstep?
 

Kim JaeJoong.

 

“Oh JaeJoong, what are you doing here?” I turned over to see Hyomin smiling at him. I went over to Hyomin and covered her eyes. “Yah! You are not supposed to look at anybody else other than me!” She removed my hands and stared at me. “But he is a guest and a friend isn’t he?” and she walked over to JaeJoong and linked their arms together while guiding him into the house.

 

At this rate, my Hyomin is going to get snatched away, no! I stomped my feet and followed behind the two of them, in case JaeJoong does anything to Hyomin. That will never happen under my watch.

 

“Hey Hyomin, can I stay over tonight?” My mouth dropped wide open when I heard JaeJoong’s question. That’s what you call too straight! Doesn’t he have his own house to sleep in?

 

“Of course you can!” My legs turned jelly and I could feel my knees dropping to the ground. Why is this happening to me?!

 

JaeJoong stopped his footsteps and took out a box wrapped with a pretty wrapper and passed it to Hyomin. “Merry Christmas Hyomin!” She took over the box and smiled. “Thank you, and I don’t have a present for you since …”

 

“A hug would be enough.” And JaeJoong opened his arms wide waiting for Hyomin to give him a hug. HAHA, Kim JaeJoong, it’s impossible since Hyomin will never OH MY GOD Hyomin just hugged him!

 

“Merry Christmas JaeJoong!” and she giggled while hugging him still. For that instance, my jealousy meter flew up to 100%. I want a hug too! Just then, an idea came to my mind.

 

I ran to my room, and took out the present that I picked for Hyomin and ran back down, hoping it would have the same effect as JaeJoong.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Right after Hyomin, JaeJoong and WooHyun walked over, I planned to follow them until I saw another figure standing outside. Well, she seems familiar somehow…

 

“Oh, Chorong-ssi!” Chorong? As in the Chorong that liked Myungsoo? I squinted my eyes to take a closer look at her and realized, she indeed is pretty. And for some reason, I felt threatened. I folded my arms as Myungsoo walked over to her.

 

“Hey Myungsoo, I was at your house, thinking I could give you a Christmas present, but I met JaeJoong and he told me you were here and so I came…” and she passed Myungsoo the present she was holding in her arms. Myungsoo scratched the nape of his neck with one hand and receiving the present with another hand. “Well, thank you ... I …”

 

I didn’t wait for him to complete his sentence and just walked off towards where Hyomin was. I tapped Hyomin’s shoulder and whispered in her ears. “Hyomin, I don’t feel comfortable…”

 

She looked over to Myungsoo’s direction and looked back at me again. “Hmm, okay, let’s go to our room alright?” She turned over to JaeJoong and smiled. “I have to take care of Jiyeon for now, so is it alright if you find the room yourself? I’m sure Mrs. Kim would be nice enough to guide you around.”

 

JaeJoong chuckled and patted her head. “I was just joking. I have things to do so I can’t stay. Next time maybe?” Hyomin nodded and pinched JaeJoong’s cheek, earning a groan from him. “This is for lying. See you soon!” and Hyomin pulled me to her room and I sat on her bed hugging her teddy bear.

 

“Hmm, so someone is jealous huh?” I looked up to Hyomin with a pout and sighed. “I can’t help it… I really like Myungsoo so I can’t share him…” Hyomin nodded and smiled. “I know your feeling, so no worries. But you have to trust Myungsoo alright? Like I said, he isn’t the type that would cheat on you.”

 

“I might try. And you do? I mean you know how I feel?” this was surprising. I have never heard Hyomin talk about liking someone.

 

“I guess I do?” She looked down and she was clearly blushing. Oooooo, someone melted the pretty devil’s heart!

 

“Who is it? Do I know him? Is it JaeJoong or WooHyun?” Before she could open and reply, WooHyun came barging in and panted. “Myungsoo… He… In his room…”

 

Something is wrong. “Where is he?” WooHyun took me to his room and I saw Myungsoo in bed, with the blanket covering his whole body. “Myungsoo, what’s wrong?”

 

“Don’t come over Jiyeon, you will regret it!”

 

I took even bigger steps in order to reach him faster. I sat down on the bed and shook Myungsoo’s body. “Are you ok? Do you need medication or something?”

 

“I…I…” Myungsoo sprang out of the blanket and pulled me in for a kiss and smiled. “I need this.”

 

I stood frozen on the bed, unable to move due to the shock. Myungsoo started panicking and shook my body gently. “Baby! Are you ok? Oh my god Honey please respond! Please don’t scare me darling, I still need you my dear and…”

 

I covered my ears and groaned. “Stop those cheesy names; it’s giving me the creeps! And you lied to me about being sick?”

 

“I didn’t say that I was sick!”

 

“But WooHyun….” I kept quiet after realizing that nobody has ever uttered about a word about Myungsoo being sick.

 

“Aww! So my baby was worried about me?” He opened his arms wide trying to pull me into his embrace but I escaped before he could do it. “Never.” And I walked over to the door, turning the knob, trying to get out of the room but …

 

I’m locked. The room is locked from the outside. So this means IM LOCKED IN THE SAME ROOM WITH KIM MYUNGSOO?

 

I knocked on the door as hard as I could and for as many times as I could but the door is still locked. “It’s no use baby, you are stuck here with me all night long.” I turned over to see a Myungsoo with messy hair. Aww, that was so y. Wait, y? Shut up Jiyeon!

 

“Don’t come near me!” I ran over to the bed and covered myself completely with the blanket, leaving only my head out. Myungsoo chuckled and walked over to the bed and lied down next to me, hugging me and putting his legs over my body. I tried to get out but I failed since his legs were too heavy.

 

“Let me go!” He pecked my cheeks and smiled. “Why should I?” Ahhh, I think I’m going to die if Myungsoo carries on pecking me. “Chorong and I really have nothing on, and I made her go home along with her present already.” I stopped my struggles and looked at him and kept silent.

“What? Am I too handsome?” I facepalmed myself mentally and rolled my eyes. “No, Mr. I-think-I’m-too-handsome, I’m just … glad.”

 

Myungsoo moved closer to me cuddled me. “I’m not so stupid to give up someone as wonderful as you. I would rather die.” I giggled and hit his chest lightly earning a pout from him.

 

“Anyway, where’s my present?” , I totally forgot about buying a present. I was too busy sulking yesterday that I forgot the present. “Geez, you forgot didn’t you?” I gave him an awkward smile as I nodded. “Never mind… give me a kiss and I will forgive you.”

 

I knew it. I shook my head as I leaned in closer and gave him a peck on his lips. Just as I was about to pull away, Myungsoo placed his hands on the back of my head and started moving his lips. Geez, now my lips are trapped. But nonetheless, I moved my lips gradually and only broke away after a few minutes.

 

“YAHOOO! WE SHOULD DO THIS EVERYDAY!” No no no, I will never do this every day with Kim Myungsoo. My lips will be eaten! I ignored his request and took out my hand. “Now where’s my Christmas present?”

 

After hearing that, Myungsoo stood up and smirked while taking his jacket off. “Your Christmas present will be …. Me.”

 

Damn, this will be one long night.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

After luring Jiyeon into his and Myungsoo’s “trap”, WooHyun pulled me into his room told me to close my eyes. Even though I wasn’t sure of what he is planning, I still obliged to whatever he said and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, I felt something cold on my skin. I opened my eyes to see WooHyun putting on a necklace for me.

 

“Merry Christmas Hyomin.” He smiled and led me to the mirror. I saw the reflection of the necklace and smiled while touching it. It was so pretty. It was a necklace that even had my names engraved on it. Just that, my name became Nam Hyomin instead of Park Hyomin.

 

“Thanks WooHyun. I’m sorry but I didn’t get you a present since I totally forgot about Christmas until yesterday when you remind me.” he shook his head and patted my head. “No, it’s ok. I just hope that you will like my present more than JaeJoong’s.”

 

Okay, JaeJoong again.

 

“But WooHyun, I feel guilty for accepting your gift without giving you one in return.” He rubbed his chin for a while and smiled. “If you really want to give me a present, please tie yourself up with a ribbon and go over to Santa, and request him to send you to me when I’m asleep since I would love to have you for Christmas.

 

Aww, it was cheesy but still, I’m touched.

 

I smiled as I walked over to WooHyun and tiptoed, giving him a peck on his lips. He stood there frozen, trying to convince himself that this was a dream and not reality.

 

“Hyomin …”

 

I blushed and looked away hoping that he wouldn’t notice my tomato colored face right now. I have to admit, this kiss just made my heart pound harder than usual.

 

User ImageUser Image

i think i might end this story soon since it seems boring lol. Anyway, i will be starting a new fanfic soon right after this or my other fanfic ends. It's going to be a Hyomin centred Story. But i can't fix on the couples LOL. So mind doing the poll and tell me please? thanks C: