Chapter 38: Act

The Definition of Love

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

After the really long make-out session with Hyomin which caused her current red lips, we finally reached my destination and I had no choice but to reluctantly pull away from her. With my hands still cupping her cheeks, I stared into her eyes and pouted slightly. “Nam Hyomin, we have to stop kissing right now. Don’t be sad alright? We will kiss later when we alight from the plane!”

 

Instead of smiling, she scowled slightly and yanked my hands off her cheeks gently and said. “I am not sad that we can’t kiss! And! We won’t see each other anymore when we alight from the plan! You will be going to wherever you are staying, and I will be going to the hotel that I am going to stay in!” Upon hearing that, I was so shocked that I did not realize that Hyomin has already exit my room.


No, this can’t be. I just got to do something.

 

I walked of the small room and went back to the seat, waiting for the plane to reach land when Hyomin’s colleague came to my sight. Well, what’s her name again?

 

“Excuse me…” I called out to her, hoping she would hear me, and of course she did. She turned around and looked at me with a flirtatious smile.

“Yes, how can I help, Mr. Nam?” She began battling her eyelashes and I did everything I could to prevent myself from vomiting. Once again, I faked a smile and looked at her. “So… where would you be girls going once the plane reaches?”

“We will be staying in the hotel that the company has arranged, as usual!” I cocked one eyebrow in amusement and she continued speaking.

 

“Every time we travel to some far country, the company will arrange lodging places for us. And this time round, since we are in the US, we will be staying in this particular hotel. The son of the hotel is really nice, especially to Hyomin! If I’m not wrong, he is Korean too, both he and Hyomin are really close!” I tried to control my possessiveness when I heard that Hyomin is close with this particular son of some hotel. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist tightly before turning back to Hyomin’s colleague and smiled. “Can I go with you girls later? It turned out that I can’t go to the place I am supposed to stay in today. Pretty please?”

 

Without a sign of thinking, she nodded immediately and giggled. “Of course Mr. Nam! I will wait for you at the exit of the airport with Hyomin!” I smirked inwardly and whispered. “Hyomin… I’m never letting you go.”

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

FINALLY! I CAN BE FREE FROM WOOHYUN’S CHEESINESS! Immediately without thinking much, I tidied up my belongings and fixed my appearance before stepping out of the staff lounge when the plane stops. I stood at the exit of the plane and put up my most sincere smile and bowed. “Thank you Mr. Nam. See you again in a week’s time!”

 

Once he is gone, I took out my luggage and walked off, hoping to enjoy my time here in the hotel. When I was about to haul a cab to get to the hotel, Junhee stopped me and smiled. “Hyomin! Wait a while please!” I cocked my eyebrow up in confusion not able to understand the rationale behind this, but nonetheless, I still waited.

 

And how I wished I didn’t wait.

 

“Hey girls, lead the way please?” I rolled my eyes and looked over to Junhee and all she had on her face, was a contented smile. I grabbed the handle of my luggage and went over to haul a cab when WooHyun stopped me. “No need for a cab, I have my personal driver.” Without waiting for any response from me, he dragged me and pushed me into the seat, making me seat beside him, while he forced Junhee to seat in front.

 

Throughout the whole journey towards the hotel, my hand felt like it did not belong to me. Reason being WooHyun was holding onto my hand all this while and no matter how hard I tugged, it didn’t work so I gave up eventually. After 15 minutes of car ride, we reached the hotel. Without waiting for any of them, I took my luggage from the car boot and walked into the hotel to book-in.

 

While booking in, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and that made me turned around. “Yo pretty, remember me?” I smiled before giving the person one tight hug. “Junhyung! Of course I missed you! How are you doing?”

“Of course I am fine. How can I not be fine when a pretty lady is standing right in front of me?” I chuckled at his sweet words and we exchanged conversation for another few minutes until the procedure for my check-in at the hotel was done.

 

“Now, let me show my guest to her room alright?” Junhyung held his hand out, signaling me to hold onto him. Just when I was about to do so, I heard a shriek coming from the direction where the entrance is. I looked over to see WooHyun holding onto his chest while crutching on the floor. Without thinking twice, I ran over to him, wanting to check if he is ok, but once again…

 

It was all a part of his act.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

Upon reaching the hotel, Hyomin walked off first leaving me alone with her colleague here. I sighed as I took my luggage and just when I took a step into the hotel, I could see Hyomin exchanging words with another guy.

 

Is he the guy that Junhee was talking about?

 

“Look, don’t they look good together? That’s the son of this hotel’s director! A charming guy indeed.” I rolled my eyes at her statement and thought. I am way so much better and charming than that guy over there.

 

I looked over towards Hyomin’s direction again and this time round, I see her hugging that guy. Oh my god! How dare he touch what is mine.

 

“Now, let me show my guest to her room alright?”

 

WHAT? After hugging my girl, he wants to bring my girl to her room. Who knows what will happen there? Panicking, I decided to put up an act to catch Hyomin’s attention. Purpose? Grab Hyomin’s attention.

 

And hell, it did get Hyomin’s attention. I acted like as if I was in real pain, and even crutched down onto the floor to make it real. Junhee started shrieking when she saw me getting weak all of a sudden and I smirked inwardly. I hated her voice, but if this is going to help me get Hyomin to my side, I don’t care.

 

“WooHyun, are you ok?” She squatted down to my eye level and placed her hand on my shoulder. “I…I don’t feel well…” She nodded and whispered. “Are you able to stand up? I will bring you to my room first.” The moment I heard that, I shouted a big YES in my heart. But of course, I didn’t show it out at all. I stood up weakly and even staggered so that Hyomin would hold me closer. She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned so close to me that I could smell her perfume.

 

“Junhyung, let’s talk later alright? I have got to bring him to rest first.” That Junhyung guy gave her a smile and patted her head. “Ok little girl, go on. See you later.” Hyomin returned her smile and headed towards the lift while holding onto me.

 

Just you wait Hyomin; you will have to be stuck with me for this 1 week. There will be no “see you later” session with that Junhyung person.

 

Not a chance.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif