Chapter 24: Unexpected

The Definition of Love

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

My eyes widened when I heard that blonde shortie saying dibs on Jiyeon. Damn you blonde head. I tightened my hug around Jiyeon’s waist and pouted as I looked at her.

“What’s wrong Myungsoo?”

“Don’t go baby ~ I don’t want the two of you to share the same room.” She shook her head as she started to giggle. Now, what’s so funny?

 

“I won’t sleep in the same room. L.Joe is just trying to play around, can’t you see?” She messed my hair a little and smiled. “I will only share a room with Myung Myung!”

I could feel my heart leaping when she called me Myung Myung. It’s been so long since I heard this and I missed it. “Aww, my JiJi. Alright, I won’t be jealous over this and I will trust you.”

 

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned over to see the Blondie with a smirk on his face. “Hey, would you like to join us for the trip? There’s plenty of space for everyone.”

 

“Of course I am going. How can I leave my baby in the arms of someone whom I don’t even know?” That L.Joe guy chuckled and shook his head, staring at me in amusement.

What? Do I look like some artifact that is being placed in the museum that is for display? “Oh, and please invite your friend along too. I’m sure he would LOVE to join us.”

 

I looked over to WooHyun to see him constantly staring at blue headed kid. Geez, there’s a reason why people say brothers share the same fate.

 

“Yeah I will no worries.” I stared at L.Joe, still hugging Jiyeon. The moment his gaze turned to Jiyeon, even if it was just for a second, I will immediately hug Jiyeon tighter.

 

“Alright, meet us at 8am tomorrow and Jiyeon knows the address, just get her to bring you there.” And he gave Jiyeon a wink.

“See you tomorrow Jiyeon.” Being the nice girl, Jiyeon returned the smile and bid him goodbye.

 

Pfft what a Blondie.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

Know what people, that Ricky kid started wailing like some little kid when his blonde brother told him to get his moving. Geez, poor Hyomin, I totally wonder how she deals with him. “It’s ok Ricky; we will see each other tomorrow, so just for now alright?”

 

“Promise me Noona?” Damn this kid, what kind of games is he trying to play acting all innocent?

“I promise.” And Hyomin gave him a smile. The moment Ricky walked off; I went over to Hyomin and held her. “Nam Hyomin, you can’t love that Ricky guy. You are mine, only mine!” Hyomin knocked my head lightly and shook her head. “I’m not yours!”

 

“But… that kiss during Christ…” She covered my mouth and stared at me. “Don’t even remind me of that!” and she stomped off.

“Aww, someone is shy.”

 

We decided to part ways with the Myungyeon couple and Hyomin decided to go home since she was tired and she needed to pack her stuffs for tomorrow.

 

Hyomin was packing her stuffs when I suddenly blurted out my thoughts. “Hyomin! Why are you so hard to get?” She stared at me in disbelief and smirked. “If I was easy to get, you won’t be so enthusiastic about wanting me to date you isn’t it?”

 

“Nah, not true, I like you just the way you are.” I smiled and I could see her cheeks turning pink. Oh my god, is Hyomin blushing right now? “Aww, is my wife blushing right now?” She started frowning at the word ‘wife.’ “Shut up WooHyun, go pack your stuffs fast.”

 

Hah, it’s just a matter of time that Hyomin officially becomes my wife.

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

“Get out of my room L.Joe! I will rather die than sleep with you!” Jiyeon was basically shouting like some mad woman because of L.Joe. Right, Myungyeon and Woomin have already arrived at L.Joe’s villa and they had already made out the bedroom plans. And because of the bedroom plan, L.Joe, Myungsoo, WooHyun and Ricky was basically shouting at each other.

                                                                                                                                          

The original plan was to have L.Joe and Jiyeon, Hyomin and Ricky, WooHyun and Myungsoo in three separate rooms. But being the jealousy guy they were, Myungsoo and WooHyun started voicing out their displeasure and in the end, the four guys shouted at each other.

 

Unable to take it anymore, the girls just went to their assigned room and placed their stuffs there, ignoring their arguments. Just as Jiyeon was unpacking her stuffs, L.Joe came walking into Jiyeon’s room like some boss. And that was when the argument began.

 

“Why? I’m your cousin for heaven’s sake! We have even seen each other’s body when we were young!” L.Joe shouted loud enough for Myungsoo to hear, and obviously he did.

“YOU ERT! DON’T YOU KNOW JIYEON’S BODY IS FOR ME ONLY?!” Myungsoo was prepared to charge at L.Joe but eventually, he was stopped by the other guys from Teen Top. Jiyeon face palmed herself and pushed L.Joe out of the room and pulled Myungsoo into the room, slamming the door shut.”

 

Myungsoo started shedding fake tears and making fake sobs while walking towards Jiyeon’s bed. “Aww, Myungsoo don’t cry! We were still young that time!” Jiyeon tried comforting Myungsoo but it didn’t work. “I don’t care! It’s not fair! I’m your boyfriend and I have not even seen it once, but L.Joe already saw it once before!”

 

“Well, I don’t think it’s only once. I think L.Joe saw it for around 5 times.” Jiyeon blurted out without realizing it herself. The moment Myungsoo heard it; his eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped.

 

“Aish! How is this possible?!” Myungsoo stood up and started messing his hair due to frustration. He turned to Jiyeon and placed his hands on Jiyeon’s shoulders and shook her gently. “What am I supposed to do Jiyeon? What am I supposed to do?!” Jiyeon shook her head and sighed. “Ignore it? It’s not like he is going to see it anymore! You have more chances than him to see it isn’t it?” Not realizing what she just said was kind of wrong, she got confused over Myungsoo’s actions.

 

Myungsoo smirked and inched closer to her. “Aww, I didn’t know my baby wanted to marry me so that I can see … her body.” Jiyeon folded her arms and frowned. “When did I say … OH MY GOD! NO MYUNGSOO NO! I didn’t mean it!” She started panicking when she realized what she just said would haunt her for life.

 

“I don’t care… You are mine Jiyeon.”

 

As for Hyomin, she wasn’t that lucky. Both Ricky and WooHyun are kids at heart, and stubborn that is. Both guys brought the argument to Hyomin’s room and started arguing in front of Hyomin which she found annoying. After a few more minutes in the room, she couldn’t take it finally.

 

“I’m going out.” And she walked towards the room, prepared to leave but was blocked off by both guys. Both of them had their arms spread out wide preventing Hyomin from leaving whereas she was just staring at the both of them with her arms folded.  “WooHyun Ahjusshi, I think we can compromise and get the three of us to sleep together. What do you think?” Ricky looked over to WooHyun and gave him a smile.

 

“I…I think it shouldn’t be too bad an idea, right?” No matter how much the two of them of them hated this idea, they had no choice. They knew Hyomin was already irritated by the two of them and they wouldn’t want to risk being kicked out of the room eventually with only Hyomin sleeping in the room alone.

 

“Yeah Hyung! Let the three of us sleep together alright?” Before Hyomin could even protest, both of them ran off at the speed of lightning, leaving her alone.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

What’s wrong with those two? First they are trying to kick each other and next they decided to sleep together? I shook my head as I walked down to gather with the others. But guess what? The moment I walked down the stairs, I saw Jiyeon staring at Chorong and WooHyun staring at JaeJoong.

 

Wait what? Why is Chorong and JaeJoong here?

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

 

Spoiler alert: The next chapter is when all the drama in this fanfic is going to start.