Chapter 15: Ji-Ji

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Right at 9pm sharp, the manager closed the shop and Hyomin got sent home by JaeJoong.  And yes, Myungsoo was waiting for me outside the shop to walk home with me.

 

Once I reached the corridor of my house, I gave Myungsoo a peck on the cheek, prepared to bid him farewell. But in the end …

 

“Why are you kissing me goodbye? I’m going to stay over at your house today!” What? My house? Oh my god, you erted Kim Myungsoo, I get what you are hinting right now, but hell no; I’m not going to let it happen.

 

“No! You can’t stay at my house!” Like as if he would listen to me. He walked up to my apartment and punched in the pin number and there, my apartment room was unlocked. Once he went in the room, he lied on the couch as if he owned the house.

 

I shook my head as I walked into the house and closed the door. Just as I was about to walk into the room, Myungsoo started shouting for me.

“Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon, come here now!”
 

I walked over, stopped right in front of him with my arms crossed and stared at him straight in the eye, with an annoyed tone. “What do you want?”

 

He gave me the smile that would melt anybody and patted on the spot beside him. “Seat here.”

 

“No, I don’t want to, why should I?”

 

“In this case…” I was waiting for him to finish his sentence when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist, pulling me, making me fall down on the couch. I stared at him but all he did was cuddle me in his embrace. “This is the only way to make you sit down baby.” And I smiled at his sentence.

 

“So what do you want Kim Myungsoo?”

 

“I want you, Park Jiyeon.” I mentally facepalmed myself. Why is this guy so cheesy? “Other than me, Kim Myungsoo.” He looked at me and flashed that killer smile of his. “I want your kiss.” And he puckered his lips.

 

I pushed his head away and tried to get away from him but he was hugging me too tightly, making me stuck here. I sighed as I shook my head. When is my boyfriend ever going to grow up? “Right, where are you going to sleep tonight? I only have one bed in this whole house.” He looked at me in the eye and kept quiet for a minute. He did nothing but stare at me and I swear I am blushing like hell.

 

“Myung…Myungsoo…why are you staring?”

 

“See, I knew this would work. You called me Myung Myung again!” and he started giggling. So all this while, he is still obsessed with this Myung Myung thing? I buried my face in my palms as I shook my head. “Gosh Myungsoo, what’s with you and the Myung Myung game?”

 

“Aww, it’s just that you sounded cute when you call me Myung Myung! And I get to kiss you when you call me Myung Myung!”


“But I didn’t say that you could kiss me when I call you Myung Myung!”

 

“Nope you didn’t! I did!”

 

“Glad that you know! And it’s unfair to me!”

 

“What? You jealous that I get to kiss you? In this case, each time I call you Ji Ji, you get to kiss me, how’s that?” I didn’t even think and just nodded my head.

 

“Ok! Deal!” But wait, this idea sounds a bit weird though. I looked over to Myungsoo to see him giggling there. After thinking for a while, I just realized I didn’t hear the sentence properly! Instead of each time I call you Ji Ji, you get to kiss me, I heard each time I call you Ji Ji, I will cancel a kiss.

 

DAMN IT JIYEON. YOU ARE SO DEAD NOW. YOU CAN KISS GOODBYE TO YOUR OWN LIPS NOW.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

This was it, Jiyeon, it’s your doomsday. Each time I call her Ji Ji, she will have to kiss me. MWAHAHA today is such a good day! I decided to a little so I began calling Ji Ji.

 

“Ji Ji…” I smirked as I called out the name. She looked at me and gulped. I could see that she was regretting right now. “Wh…What’s wrong?” I puckered my lips again and used my fingers to poke it. “Kiss!”

 

She shook her head and pouted. “No!” Gah, that was so cute, but no Jiyeon, it’s not going to work. “Come on Ji Ji, you have to kiss your Myung Myung!”

 

“But I don’t want to!”

 

“Why wouldn’t you want to?”

 

“I…I…” I decided to further. Her reactions are all so funny.

 

“You don’t like me right? I know, you think that I dress like a nerd so you don’t like me right?” I acted like I was angry and folded my arms. She tugged on my arm trying to make sure that I wasn’t angry. “Myungsoo, please! Don’t be angry!” I ignored her as usual. Hehe, I’m going to be a bad boyfriend and make her kiss me! Usually I would be the one to kiss her first, but this time round, I want her to kiss me first.

 

After minutes of trying to make me “cool down” from my anger, she surrendered. “Fine, I will kiss you!”

 

I turned over and faced her and closed my eyes. “I’m waiting Ji Ji!”  I could hear her mumbling; probably complaining to herself saying that she is going to kill me or something like that.

 

“No cursing Ji Ji! Come on, I’m waiting!” Seconds later, I felt something soft press against my lips and smiled. I recognize this feeling; it’s the feeling of Jiyeon’s lips. I pull her closer for a deeper kiss and I don’t have the intention of breaking the kiss until Jiyeon started hitting me.

 

“Come on Myungsoo, stop violating my lips!” I chuckled at her statement and pressed my forehead against her while hugging her still. “But I like your lips and they belong to me!” She giggled at my statement and replied. “But what’s going to happen if we break up? I mean…”

 

I broke the hug and interrupted her sentence. “No Jiyeon, we are not going to break up!”

 

“I was just saying what if!”

 

“It’s not even going to happen!” I hate this break-up assumption issue. It makes me paranoid. She sighed and apologized. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned about this.” I caressed her cheek and smiled. “It’s ok Jiyeon, it’s not a big deal, just don’t say it anymore alright? I’m kind of sensitive to it.”

 

She nodded and smiled. “Alright Myungsoo!”

 

I patted her head and moved closer to her ear. “Hey Ji Ji, I’m tired now, so I’m going to sleep ON YOUR BED alright?” and I gave her a peck on the lips before running to the room. I even emphasized the phrase ON YOUR BED.

 

When I reached her room, I threw myself on her bed and got into a y pose. The moment she came in, I could see her jaw dropping. “KIM MYUNG OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO NOW? DON’T TRY TO SEDUCE ME. IT’S NOT GOING TO WORK.”

 

I shook my head and smirk. “No baby, don’t be too quick to judge.” And I walked over to the door and shut it close. “I’m going to make you suffer.” I whispered into her ear before going to the bed again.

 

User ImageUser Image

 

 

Another random & short & lame chapter! And no people, I’m not going to write here so… ;__________;

Don’t worry about having Myungyeon moments here. XD

Once again, this chapter hasn’t been proofread and is being written when my sleepy mode is on so if there is any part that doesn’t make sense, I apologize._.

 

Regarding Namu being greasy. Yes, that’s the real namu XD