Chapter 19: Trouble is near

The Definition of Love

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I pulled her down which resulted in her lying against on my body, with our faces only a few inches away from each other. I smirked as I started whispering into her ear while wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. “So what did you meant by saying that I was cute, huh?” I could see her blushed a little and she tried to struggle her way out of my grasp but she failed.

 

Instead of escaping, she was trapped even deeper since I turned her around and now, she is the one lying on the bed, whereas, I am the one lying against her body. “Nam WooHyun, you are …”

 

“You promised to call me Namu!” I gave her a pout signaling that I was disappointed that she never once called me Namu even though she promised to. She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Ok, NAMU, can you please get off me?” I chuckled at her reaction and started teasing her. “Nah, I want to stay like this for another few minutes.” She started pushing me away but once again, she failed.

 

I looked into those hazel colored eyes of hers and started smiling. “It would be nice if our daughter has the same eyes as you. It would be pretty.” I earned a slap on the shoulder from Hyomin when I was still admiring those pretty eyes of hers. “Who said I am going to marry you and have a daughter with you?!” I shook my head and moved to her ears.

 

“Then have a son with me!” Her eyes turned wide open and she started shouting.

 

“I’m not going to have a son or a daughter with you!” I continued teasing her without stopping.

 

“Then have twins with me or even triplets or even….”

 

“Shut up Namu! I’m not even pregnant right now!”

 

“Then let’s make babies!” and I started ing my shirt preparing to take it off when I felt a strong force trying to stop me from removing my shirt. I started laughing when I see the expression on Hyomin’s face. I rolled to the other side of the bed and she stood up from her position and puffed her cheeks.

 

“What’s so funny?” I stopped my laughing and smiled at her while looking into those hypnotizing eyes of hers again. “Don’t worry Hyomin, the day when I take off my shirt in front of you, will be the day when we get married.” She made a tsk sound and went off the bed and ran out of the room in an amazingly fast speed.

 

I repeat. Park Hyomin won’t be able to run away from me. No matter how fast she is.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I swear I almost died when WooHyun started ing his shirt. I thought the end of my world is coming. I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE OK? I ran back out of the room thinking that I am safe already but when I decided to change into my school uniform, I realized that I just ran out of my own room.

 

I sighed as I walked back to my room, and saw that WooHyun is still on my bed. “Missed me so much that you ran back straight away?” I shook my head and pull out my tongue and gave him a mehrong face. “Get out please, I need to change. And you should change too.” Instead of moving his , WooHyun stood rooted to where he is at and relaxed himself. “I’m not getting out. You can just change here, since I’m going to see your body sooner or later.” And he started chuckling.

 

I took off my bedroom slipper and started throwing it at WooHyun. “Namu, get out now or else I will pack all my stuffs and run to JaeJoong’s house and stay ….”

 

“OK FINE! YOU AIN’T GOING TO JAEJOONG’S HOUSE SO I WILL GET OUT NOW AND YOU GO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES OK?” He ran out of my room and even closed the door for me. Hah, victory for me.

 

The moment I got out of my room, WooHyun is already standing outside my room all prepared. “Let’s go Hyomin!” I nodded and walked out of the house to see a familiar figure standing there. Oh damn, not him again. I looked over to WooHyun to see him folding his arms and sending deadly glares over to that person.

 

Geez, here we go again.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I set Jiyeon down on her bed gently and sat down beside her shutting my eyes close. “What?” I peek an eye open to see a confused Jiyeon. “You said you were going to clean my wound isn’t it? So clean it now using your lips!” And I closed my eyes once again. After waiting for 10 seconds, I grew impatient since I don’t feel any lips on mine.

 

I opened my eyes and found Jiyeon sitting there like a statue. Looks like I have to take the initiative again. I moved closer to her and grazed my lips gently on hers before backing off. “Please Jiyeon! You promised!”

 

“No! How am I supposed to clean your wound with my lips! It doesn’t work that way!” I pouted and lay down on the bed covering my whole body with the blanket. I felt Jiyeon shaking my body gently. “Myungsoo, what are you trying to do now?” With the blanket still covering my body, I shouted. “Go away! What’s wrong with kissing your boyfriend?”

 

“Well, nothing’s wrong but still …”

 

“Never mind Jiyeon, I won’t ask you to kiss me anymore from today onwards.” Silence was heard after that sentence and after a minute of hiding in the blanket, I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s just too warm! The moment I came out from my hiding place, I felt something soft against my lips and I smiled. Jiyeon kissed me and started my lips gently and I returned the favor by moving my lips along with hers.

 

Moments later, the both of us broke the kiss at the same time and Jiyeon pinched my nose and smiled. “Cleaning done, so don’t sulk anymore alright?” I pulled her a hug and hugged her tightly until she couldn’t breathe. Scratch that, she can still breathe.

 

Hah, I’m officially addicted to Park Jiyeon now.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

The next morning, both of us went to school together and along the way, he kept on teasing me about how I “cleaned” his wounds last night. Geez, this irritating guy. But this is what I love so much about him.

 

The moment we reached school, we went separate ways and went to our lockers first to get our stuffs. I went back to class and realized that I reached class earlier than Myungsoo. Well, this was weird; Myungsoo’s locker is much more nearer to class so he should have reached much earlier than me like usual.

 

I didn’t think too deeply into it and just assumed that Myungsoo had something caught up in the last minute and thus, I waited for Myungsoo in my seat. Just as I was waiting for Myungsoo, I received a message from an unknown number.

 

From: Unknown

Please come up to the rooftop right now, Myungsoo is in trouble!

 

For that moment, I didn’t even care about the identity of the sender. The only thing that I was concerned with was Myungsoo is in trouble! Maybe he got beaten up by JB again like yesterday. The image of Myungsoo lying down on the floor all beaten up came my mind immediately and this made me sped up.

 

When I reached the rooftop, I realized that Myungsoo was really in trouble. But the trouble that I was referring to was the trouble that he was going to deal with later. And that is…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me.

 

User ImageUser Image

is going to get real after this chapter XD

No more fooling around :3

And please read my friend's new story starring Donghae & Hyomin! It's awesome, trust me. 

Him