Chapter 5: Heart Beat

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Oh my god, this is just so embarrassing! Why didn’t I push him away in the first place, why didn’t I ask him to stop? And why did JaeJoong come in at the wrong time? After JaeJoong went out of the room, I went back to my seat and just sat there, and after a while, Myungsoo joined me at the seat.


Well, the atmosphere was pretty awkward to be exact. In the end, I couldn’t take the awkward atmosphere and decided to leave.

 

“Myungsoo… I think it’s kind of late right now, and we are already done aren’t we? So I think I might just head back home right now.” And I started packing my stuffs. Silence filled the air. Myungsoo didn’t give me any reply or neither was I asking him.

 

Right when I finished packing, I looked up to see Myungsoo staring at me. It was as if his eyes were sending messages like don’t leave and stay longer. Oh please Jiyeon, stop being delusional and the shut the hell up.

 

Nonetheless, I stood up and walked through the door, preparing to twist open the knob. But I was stopped by Myungsoo’s hands. He grabbed my hand and twisted the knob and opened the door instead. “Let me sent you home instead.” It wasn’t a question, it was an order.

 

Without waiting for my reply, he just went out and ordered the chauffer to get ready. I tried rejecting but failed. I went into the seat and was prepared to close the door when Myungsoo started talking.
 

“Hey you, move in. I need space too.”

Wait what? Don’t tell me he is going home with me?

“What space? You ain’t going home with me right?”

“Of course I am. I told you I would be sending you home!”

 

No way, I am not allowing that. I refused to budge and just stood at where I was. So in the end, Myungsoo gave up and just shut the door close. Or so I thought.

 

The door at the other flung open after a few seconds later. I stared at Myungsoo in disbelief. Why is this guy acting like this?

 

“Why are you doing this? I can go home by myself.”

“No. I am sending you home and that’s final.”

 

Fine, I’m just going to let him do it the way he wants.

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

So here I am, sitting beside Jiyeon in the car, waiting to reach her house. On the surface, I sort of became a gentleman by trying to send a girl home during this time of the day, but actually, my real motive was to know where she lived so I could just visit her without being invited.

 

Throughout the trip, Jiyeon was silent all the way. At first I thought she was angry at me for the I-almost-kissed-her-incident, but actually it wasn’t. She just sort of …fell asleep? Oh man, how can she sleep in such an uncomfortable manner? I could see her head bobbing up and down as the car moves.

 

I sighed and shifted myself closer to her and gently placed her head on my shoulder. I don’t know why I’m doing this right now, but I don’t mind it. I need a self-reflection time later, really.

 

After a while, I guess Jiyeon got comfy while sleeping since I felt arms snaking around my waist. At first, I was shocked, thinking that some snake got up the car and is trying to swallow me alive now. But it was actually Jiyeon’s arms. She started hugging me which made me moved closer to her.

 

And without myself realizing, my sight trailed down to her lips again. I gulped when I saw her lips. What is exactly happening to me right now? My heart is beating faster, and I feel … nervous? OH MY GOD KIM MYUNGSOO, YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST RIGHT NOW.

 

I think the sound of my heart beating was too loud since Jiyeon woke up a while later. When she realized that she was hugging me, I could see that she was shocked and was about to scream. And in order to prevent her from screaming, I shut her up by placing my hand on .

 

She stared at me with those eyes of hers, and for that instance, I could feel tension in the air. I released my hand and she stopped hugging me. I sighed as she ignored me again. Just what did I do wrong?

 

The moment we reached her house, Jiyeon just thanked the chauffeur and ran into her house. Oh , I didn’t even have a chance to talk to her. I shook my head and stayed outside for a few minutes before I go. I am so going to come here tomorrow.

 

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

Gosh, so WooHyun really did cry. No matter how much I dislike a person, I will still turn soft at the sight of them crying.

 

“WooHyun…”

 

, I could see those tears of his, waiting to drop again. I pushed him gently into his room and made way to his table and settled those food that were on the tray. After that, I walked back to WooHyun and made him lie down on his bed.

 

“Okay, so what you have to do now is sleep and just forget everything.” Apparently, he looked confused over what I just said.

“You ain’t feeling well right now, isn’t it? So the best way is to sleep right now. Trust me, you will get better.” And I smiled.

 

But instead of sleeping, he stood up on his bed and pat on the place beside him.

“Stay with me, please?”

I swear I felt myself blushing. Oh my god, how can I sleep beside him? What if he me, or maybe I him? Or maybe …

 

“No Hyomin, I won’t you. I just need some company right now.”

Okay, both Mrs. Kim and WooHyun know how to read minds. I am sure of it. But nonetheless, I just moved myself and sat down beside him.

“Lie down.” And I did.

WHY AM I LISTENING TO HIM RIGHT NOW?

 

After lying down on his bed, he shifted his blanket and covered me with it.

 

“You need it, or else you will get a cold tomorrow.”

 

Right now, I could feel my heart beat getting faster.

 

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

Don’t get me wrong people. I don’t like her, okay, scratch that. There is only this teeny weeny part of me that likes her alright? Don’t think too much into it.

 

After settling her down, I lied down on the bed and covered myself with the blanket too. I shifted myself to a position that I was facing her straight. And guess what, she was blushing. Aww…

She tried to shift and make it into the position where her back is facing me, but I stopped her by wrapping her waist with my hands and pulled her closer to me. And there, she blushed again. Well, I didn’t know she had such a tiny waist though.

 

I brushed away the strand of hair that was covering her face and smiled.

 

“Thank you Hyomin. For staying with me right now, I needed it. Thank you again.”

She smiled and replied. “Nah, it’s ok. It’s not so much of a big deal anyway.”

“Don’t leave this room alright? Not even when I’m asleep. You can only leave when I wake up tomorrow morning, get it?”

After that sentence, she showed a shocked expression. I knew it, she was planning to just go away and leave me right after I sleep. No way am I allowing that to happen. I tightened my hug and made her head snuggled at my chest.

 

“Get it Hyomin?”

“Fine, I won’t leave.”

 

After hearing that, I fell asleep immediately. I don’t know if she made me comfortable or what, since my heart felt reassured after hearing that she won’t leave. But right now, I am sure that she would be by my side, at least until tomorrow.

 

User ImageUser Image

Thankyou people. I got 50 subs and 1127 views already ;___;

OHMYGOD.THANKYOU.
So that's why i uploaded chapter 5 today. HAHA.

I was feeling lazy to update, but well, i would be mean if i didn't, right? hehe x)

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin is so cute >_<

 

Once again,thanks ^^