Chapter 13: Paranoid

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Right after taking the orders from the table to the counter, I could hear a bang on the table. I turned over to see Myungsoo staring at those guys that I just served and was mouthing some stuffs that I couldn’t hear. In the end, I ended up walking over to him. I tapped on Myungsoo’s shoulder and said. ““Hey Myungsoo, what’s …” before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by him.

 

 

“You, Park Jiyeon, we need to talk.” I got dragged by him into the worker’s room. Once we reached the room, he stared at me and talked in a serious tone. “Why didn’t you tell them that you were meeting me later? Why didn’t you tell them that I was your boyfriend? Is it because you don’t like me at all? Why didn’t you …”

 

 

“STOP MYUNGSOO! Oh my god, why do you have so many questions?” He ignored my question and continued asking. “Why? Tell me why?”

 

I smirked as I answered him. “Why? Are you jealous?” I thought he would be taken aback by my question, but it turned out he was totally confident about his own feelings.

 

“YES! I was jealous! Really jealous! How can you flirt with other guys when you are already married to me?”

 

“Wait what? I am not married to you!”

 

“You are going to be married to me, soon!”

 

“Aish, tell me why you flirted with those guys!”

 

“IT’S JUST TO GET BACK AT YOU IDIOT!” Pfft, I’m so not going to stay in this place with him anymore. Just as I was about to walk out of the room, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. The force was so strong that I fell into his embrace the moment he pulled me.

 

“So… why was my baby jealous?” I could totally see him smirking right now. Damn this guy, I shouldn’t have let that sentence slip out of my mouth just now.

 

“Well… you know…” I didn’t even look into his eyes. I knew that if I looked into his eyes, I would definitely go crazy right now.


“Why aren’t you looking at me now?” Oh my god, why must he mention this?

 

“Shut up, go and work.”

“No, I won’t leave until you tell.” I rolled my eyes at his reply. He can be so persistent sometime.

“Okay fine, I am jealous since all those girls out there were literally staring at you like as if they were going to eat you alive sooner or later, and one of them even passed her your number didn’t she?” I looked up to him to see him smiling.

 

 

“What? What are you getting so happy for?”

“Cause my baby is jealous, and that’s just so cute!” and he started pinching my cheeks.

“No worries love, I threw the paper away into the bin!” and he took the bin in the worker’s room and showed me. Right, the paper is in the bin.

“So, is everything ok now Jiyeon? Aww, I didn’t know you like me that much until you would get jealous over these trivial stuffs!”

 

 

“I…I… never mind.” I facepalmed myself, earning a chuckle from him. Words just can’t seem to come out of my mouth. I had tons of things to say but it just won’t come out of my mouth.

 

 

“Hey Jiyeon, can you call me Myung Myung?”

“Huh Myung Myung?” this is getting nowhere.

“Aww, I miss this Myung Myung so much.” And guess what he did.

 

He caught me by surprise by pecking my lips. “Hehe, another kiss today! I love you baby! Let’s kiss more after work!” and he walked out of the worker’s room.

 

Oh gosh, why does he like skinship that much?”

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

So throughout the work time, other than what happened between the Myungyeon couple just now, nothing much interesting happened. It was the same whole process. But for some reason, I felt really empty. It just doesn’t feel right somehow.

 

 

After our work time, since Jiyeon had to go home with Myungsoo, I had to go home alone. And right, we can’t even go home together since I’m currently living with WooHyun. I thought I would have to go home alone, but in the end, JaeJoong offered to send me home. I tried denying his request but I gave up in the end. He was just too persistent.

 

 

“So Hyomin, you are staying at WooHyun’s house now?”

Right, I forgot to mentioned, I told JaeJoong about the dare and the bet and all, and yea, so he practically knows the whole story right now.

“Well, that’s correct.” And I gave him a smile.

“In this case, once your bet with him is over, have a bet with me. And if you lose, stay at my house too! Like what you did!”

Ok, this guy is nuts. NO WAY am I going to stay at his house.

“I’m sorry? But… I don’t think I would want to do those types of dare anymore…”

 

 

Without realising, I was already outside WooHyun’s apartment. I rang the bell, waiting for someone to open the door for me. We continued our conversation while waiting for the door to open.

 

 

“Why not Hyomin? I mean, I’m not going to harm you and you know that right? I like you more than anybody else…”

“But JaeJoong…”

“No, don’t reject me. Think about it. At least use a day to think about it?”

 

 

Just when I was going to reply him, WooHyun’s voice was heard.

 

 

“Hyung… what are you doing here?” What? They know each other. Oh right, their parent’s company merged together and since Myungsoo is WooHyun’s friend, I guess it makes sense somehow.

 

 

“Nah, just sending this pretty lady here home!” He turned to me and smiled.

“Hyomin, think about my proposal just now. Just one dare ok?” I half nodded.

“Okay, I will get going now! Bye!” and he walked off. After making sure that he was gone, I turned around, planning to go into the house, but was stopped by WooHyun.

 

 

“Tell me everything.” Oh crap, he heard everything? For some reason, I really didn’t want him to know about what JaeJoong just said to me.

“Can we go in first? It’s kind of cold here.” He nodded and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room and made me sat down on his bed while he stood in front of me. Okay, why must we go to his room?

 

 

“Tell me now Hyomin.” He sounded so serious that it sends chills down my spine.

I told him about what happened between JaeJoong and I. Like how we met each other, about him liking me, and about his proposal of a bet.

 

 

“WHAT? HELL NO. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY AT HIS HOUSE IF YOU LOSE A BET!” He was literally shouting right now.

 

 

“You… make 100000 bets with me now and make sure you lose all of them!”

“What? What kind of rubbish are you uttering right now WooHyun?”

“No! This is not rubbish! I can’t allow you to stay with JaeJoong! You have to stay with me forever! You promised me and my parents!”

 

 

Right, I was being cheated into promising them ok?

 

 

“I know WooHyun so…”

“SO YOU BETTER STAY HERE FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!”

“This is ridiculous. You will get married someday and I will get married someday, How can I stay with you for the whole life?”

 

 

“In this case… marry me now Park Hyomin. Be Nam WooHyun’s wife and stay by his side forever. Please?”

 

 

THIS GUY IS NUTS.

 

 

“You are really sick now! I am sure of it; you are spouting nonsense right now.” I tried to get away by standing up but since he was standing in front of me, he easily made it impossible. He placed his hands on my shoulders and made me sat down once again in the bed.

 

 

“I’m serious Nam Hyomin. I’m not going to share you with JaeJoong Hyung!”

“Nam what? Nam Hyomin? My name is not ….”

“Your name is Nam Hyomin now. You are mine now, so don’t ever think of running away.”

 

 

What kind of mess did I just bring myself into?

 

User ImageUser Image

Thanks for the bday wishes ! hehe ! ♥ 

*gets namu to throw hearts*

 

    

    

    

 

Okay, too many hearts =="