Chapter 18: Border

The Definition of Love

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I laid my head down on the table as I try to kill the boredom. Like I just said, LIFE . I looked over to WooHyun for the thousandth time only to get a no in return. I have been getting WooHyun to let me go out of the class since it was break but for some I-don’t-want-to-risk-seeing-you-with-JaeJoong-reason, he didn’t allowed me to go out.

 

And I have no idea why I am listening to him like some obedient kid. I stood up and stomped over to WooHyun.

“I need to go out now, or else I will die.” I crossed my hands and stared at him.

“No, you won’t Hyomin, just go back and sit down.” He gave me a dreamy smile and continues doodling on his book. Fine, Nam WooHyun, I shall show you who Park Hyomin exactly is!

 

I opened the window, making sure that it bumped the end in order to grab WooHyun’s attention, and it succeeded.

 

WooHyun stopped his doodling and looked up. “What are you doing?”

“Easy, I’m trying to commit suicide here.” And I climb up a chair, acting like I was going to climb up the window next. Before I could take another step, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my arms trying to pull me down.

 

I smirked as I got down from the chair. VICTORY. I earned a smack on my head right after my legs hit the ground. “You Park Hyomin will be grounded for your entire life for acting recklessly! Oh damn this piece of . Who does he think he is by controlling whatever I do? I gave him a pissed off look and stared at him. “Don’t you dare follow me. I will run away if I see your shadow.” And I stomped off taking my bag along with me ignoring his shouting.

 

I’m dumping school because of Nam WooHyun right now. Wow.

 

How can this guy control me over my life? Doesn’t allow him to go out, I can only stay by his side, can’t even meet my friends, and now he doesn’t even allow me to step out of the house. I AM GROUNDED BY HIM FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE. Screw  this, I have had enough.

After ditching school, and not contacting anybody for round 8 hours, I returned back to WooHyun’s house at exactly 12 midnight. I went back to my room, to see a body lying on my bed sleeping. I took a closer look and realized that it was WooHyun who is sleeping on my bed. Geez, doesn’t he have his own bed?

 

Just as I was about to wake WooHyun up, he started speaking making me yelp, but it wasn’t loud enough for him to hear it wake up.

 

“Hyo….Hyomin…So…Sorry for today. I was being a little too possessive and a bit too motherly like, but, this just means I care for you.” I sighed and shook my head. He even thinks of me while he sleeps, now what is it? I smiled unconsciously and pulled the blanket over WooHyun to see him snuggling in it. “It’s ok WooHyun.” And I caressed his hair before going to bathe.

 

For some reason, I can’t stay angry anymore.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

At first, I didn’t realize the reason why Hyomin got angry. I mean I was protecting her and trying to keep her safe and all, but it seems like she didn’t appreciate it. I sighed while walking home. The moment I reached home, Mrs. Kim saw the dejected look and asked me if anything was wrong. I was going to say no, but I really needed help on this matter so I just nodded.

 

I started telling her what happened between Hyomin and I. Guess what? I got scolded by Mrs. Kim instead of being consoled.


“You really don’t know the reason why she is angry?” I shook my head. Like as if I’m a worm in Hyomin’s stomach, knowing every single thing about her.

 

“She’s mad at the fact that you are controlling her too much. She has her own stands too. You can’t just ask her to do whatever you asked her too. And grounding her was absurd. You are not related to her in anyway.”

 

“But I’m just caring for her.”

 

“Well, there are other ways to show that you care. Controlling is not the only way.”

 

I nodded and walked back to my room. Maybe I was wrong. Ok, never mind. I am wrong. I should just apologize to Hyomin and everything would be fine hopefully. So I went to Hyomin’s room and waited for her to come back so that I could apologize. But no matter how long I waited, she wasn’t back yet; still I was determined to wait for her to come back.

 

In the end, I couldn’t take it anymore and fell asleep.

 

I woke up the next morning to realize that I slept in Hyomin’s room, with her beside me. WAIT WHAT? SHE IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME? I pinched myself and even slapped myself to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming. And hell no, it was reality and not a dream.

 

I beamed as I shifted the strand of hair that was covering her face and tucked it behind her hair gently, admiring her face features. Well, she was a beauty to begin with, but after looking at her in such a close view, it makes her look even more appealing. I took out my phone and took a photo of her sleeping and smirked. Oh yeah, first picture for my Hyomin’s collection.

 

Just then, Hyomin started shifting and I could see her opening her eyes. I quickly hid my phone under the blanket and acted like I was asleep. While doing so, I felt someone caressing my hair gently and Hyomin started speaking. “Geez, Nam WooHyun you lazy bum. Still asleep after sleeping for so long?” She then removed her hand and I felt her coming nearer to me.

 

She whispered and I could hear her giggle. “Well, I have to admit, you look cute. But too bad, you will never hear it in your entire life.” I felt Hyomin moving about in the bed and deduce that she was going away, but no, let’s just settle some stuffs first alright?

 

I opened my eyes and pulled Hyomin’s arms, causing her to stop all her movements. “Now where are you going after saying that I’m cute?” I smirked as I see the shocked expression that she wore on her face.

 

It was just so priceless.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Right when the bell for dismissal rang, I got ready to spring out of my chair and run for my life when my actions were being stopped my Myungsoo again. I groaned as I turned around to face Myungsoo with a smirk on his face.

 

“You promised to clean my wound later at home, so where are you going without me?” He faked a pout still not letting go of my hands. I shook my head and presented a totally fake smile. “Nothing, let’s go home so I can CLEAN your wound ok?” He smiled and continued packing his stuff.

 

The moment both of us set foot in the house, Myungsoo shut the door closed and carried me bridal style. “Yah! What are you trying to do now?” He ignored me and I started hitting him on the chest to earn a glare from him. I stopped all my actions and gulped in fear. “Stop hitting me Jiyeon, or else I will cross the border.”

 

I opened my eyes wide when I realized what he meant by crossing the border. Why do I have such a dirty-minded boyfriend?

 

User ImageUser Image

 

Hi~ Sorry for not updating. Just finished camps and events! So yeah, I changed my username from Hyoderella to himdaekki.

So don’t be shocked alright? HAHA XD