Chapter 8: The kiss

The Definition of Love

 

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“Now that I got your answer, I am going to start from where I left off just now.” And I could see a big big smirk on Myungsoo’s face. Now  I know what my mother meant when she said never ever bring a guy home when you are alone in the house.

 

 

“Myung… Myungsoo, you didn’t even do anything, so there is nothing to for you to start from.” Damn, I was stuttering.

“Do that again.”

“What?” what am I supposed to do? Run around taking the broom again?

“Myung Myung.”

“Myung Myung? Wait! I am so not going to say that!”

“But you just said Myung Myung!”

“I did not just say Myung Myung!”

“You said it for the second time!”

I kept quiet and realized that he was right. I mentally facepalmed myself and zip my mouth shut. I am not giving him a chance to con me into saying that Myung Myung thing again.

 

I was so busy sulking at one corner that I didn’t realized that Myungsoo was already in front of me right now, staring right at me. When I looked up and saw Myungsoo standing in front of me, I literally screamed and my legs turned jelly.

 

“Myung…Myungsoo, what are you doing here?” I’m stuttering again! What is wrong with me?

He smirked and replied. “There, you said Myung Myung again.”

“I did not call you …” and I didn’t continue my sentence since I knew it was another way to con me again. I ain’t falling for your tricks anymore.

 

“So … do you have any idea what I’m going to do now?”

I shrugged and shook my head. He leaned in closer and I felt something soft pressed against my lips. Did he just freaking kissed me? OH MY GOD NO!

A few seconds later, he broke the kiss and gave me a smile like he just did a good deed. I stood frozen and my eyes were literally wide open right now.

 

“Did you just kiss me, Myung…Myungsoo?”

“Call me Myung Myung again and trust me, I will kiss you again.” And he smirked. Damn I need to stop stuttering right now.

“Yes, I did. And it won’t be the only time. I will kiss you every single day, trust me.”

I looked at him with a shocked face and began hitting him. “You jerk! That first kiss was for my future boyfriend and you took it! You better be responsible!”

He held my hand to stop the hitting. “First kiss? It was my first kiss too. And I will be responsible. Marry me Park Jiyeon?” Oh my god, this guy is so not normal!

“I don’t want to marry you and I will never marry you! So shut up!”

He laughed. “But you wanted me to be responsible for it right?”

“Urgh! Never mind, you don’t need to be responsible anymore!”

“But I …” Deng, the doorbell rang. Phew, lucky me, or else god knows how long we are going to remain on this I-will-be-responsible-topic.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Teasing her was much more fun than I thought it would be. I have no idea why I kissed her but I enjoyed the moment a lot. I was going to continue making fun of her until her doorbell rang. Fine, I will just let her have a peace of moment. Just for a while.

 

I went to sit down on the sofa and started smiling to myself while touching my lips. Her lips were so soft and it ain’t like anything that I have felt before. I turned around to look at Jiyeon’s direction to find her talking to some guy, smiling. She has never smiled when she talked to me before though. Are they close or what? I can’t help but keep asking myself questions. I guess I am jealous, wait no, am I?

 

Fine, yes I am jealous. Like really jealous.

 

The moment she sat down on the sofa, I began shooting her with questions like as if I was his boyfriend. If only I was.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I ignored WooHyun on purpose the next day. I’m kind of angry at him for tricking me into promising him something in front of his parent’s graveyard yesterday. There, here he is again. I was back facing him and washing the dishes while he was walking down the stairs from the second floor.

“Hyomin!”

Not responding.

“Hyomin! What are you doing right now?”

Standing firm on my stand, I’m not going to answer him no matter what.

“Hyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

I facepalmed myself mentally, doesn’t he knows what is giving up? Surprisingly, after ignoring him after his third call, he didn’t irritate me by calling my name anymore, which is a good thing. Just then, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I yelped.

 

“Ack! Whose that? You ert! Let go!”

“No, I’m not letting go until you tell me why you are ignoring me.” So it’s WooHyun who is being irritating as usual. I tried shaking free from him but his grip was too strong and I gave up.

“No WooHyun, go away now. I’m in a bad mood now so go away.” I was just making up some reason about being in a bad mood now. I just need to get away from him right now.

“Turn around first.”

“No.”

“Please.”

“Fine, I turn around and you let go ok?”

“Mmm, sure.”
 

Oh, how I regretted turning around at that time.

 

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I have no idea why Hyomin is avoiding me but I really don’t like it. Nobody ignores Nam WooHyun. I started calling out to her but once again she acted like she didn’t hear a single thing. I sighed and crept over to her and starting back hugging her.

 

When I back hugged her, I felt my heart skipping. And I have never felt that kind of feeling when I was with any other girls in the school.

 

In the end, I got her to spin around and face me instead. And when she did so, I literally stared at her lips and gulped. I wonder how her lips taste like, and feel like and … I didn’t realize myself going closer to her.

 

“WooHyun! What are you doing?”

She got ignored. She tried to break free again but failed. My grip was too strong for her. I moved in swiftly and planted a kiss for a few seconds. I could feel that she was frozen right now. But who cares? I am enjoying this moment alright?


I broke the kiss and looked at her. She stared at me with those hazel brown confused eyes of her and it was cute. I smirked and let go of her and walked back up to my room.

 

“Park Hyomin, you are mine now! I’ve marked you with my lips!” and I ran back to my room, with my heart thumping faster than usual.

 

User ImageUser Image

okay, this is a really short chapter. i couldn't type much because i was coughing really badly for days already D;

But i will update soon! i promise ! >_<

And ikr? i was like asdfghjkl when i saw the woomin gifs too ;___;

Woohyun looks so innocent yet sneaky here ._.v