Chapter 14: Marriage Deal?

The Definition of Love

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

No way am I going to allow JaeJoong to get the girl that I like. Even if he likes her and Hyomin likes him back, I am never going to allow the two of them to get together. They can be together over my dead my body. Wait no, even I’m dead, I will make sure that she dies with me.  Ok, that sounded a bit psychotic, but please, understand the needs of a man that is in love.

 

 

I need Hyomin. I love her. You guys must be thinking that Oh, Nam WooHyun, the famous playboy falling in love, who are you trying to con? Or stuffs like, falling in love? Shut up WooHyun.

 

 

No. Throw these thoughts away. The moment Hyomin left my room, I felt lonely somehow. I thought it was just because I’m used to her being by my side all the time. But no, I was wrong. The moment I see JaeJoong with her, I felt like pulling her away from him. And when she talked about JaeJoong asking her to do the dare with her, oh please, I felt like killing and stabbing him for 1000 times before throwing him into the sea to feed the sharks.

 

 

And that was when I met a new friend called Jealousy. I have never felt this way before whenever I hang out with other girls. Hyomin was the only who made my heart thump, and made me … jealous. So people, I’m proud to say I fell in love with Hyomin.

 

 

Now back to where we left off. Yes, getting Hyomin to marry me. Pfft, we can just skip the dating the just get married. This is so much better. We can date when we are MARRIED.

 

 

“No WooHyun, we can’t be together! It’s just impossible!”
 

“Why is it impossible when you didn’t even give it a try?”

She sighed as she replied. “WooHyun… did I even tell you my story?” I shook my head. Now what story is she going to say?

 

“You know I dislike playboys right?” I nodded. Not only I know this. All the guys in the school knew about this. “Know the reason why?” I shook my head.

 

“Well. It’s like this. A 5 year old girl, who had nobody else other than her parents found one day that her dad was cheating on her mum. He even brought another girl home and literally slept on her mother’s bed, right in front of their eyes. Each week, there would be a new face in the house. And one day, the dad wanted a divorce and they did… And guess what? Two weeks later … the mother hung herself and died, leaving the poor girl alone, in this world fending for her own self…” and she gave me a smile after the story.

 

 

I looked at her after she finished the whole story. I know she was talking about her real life experience. But yet, I couldn’t see her shedding a single tear. This proves how strong this girl is.

 

 

I pulled her into my embrace and tightened my hug as I talked. “It’s ok Hyomin. I will never allow something like that to happen to you…again.”

 

She returned the hug, which was to my surprise. “Thank you WooHyun. I hold your words…”

 

I broke the hug and beamed at her. “So this means you are going to be my wife? WOOHOO!”

 

She stared at me with those hazel round eyes wide open. “WHAT NAM WOOHYUN? THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT!”

 

 

I don’t care Hyomin. I only hear what I want to hear.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

Seriously? I only thanked him for being a sweetheart and cared for me. When the hell did I say I would marry him? I tried to explain to WooHyun but it seems like he was in his own world, dancing with unicorns. Fine WooHyun, let’s just do it the way you want to.

 

 

“Ok Nam WooHyun. Let’s have a deal.”

 

He stopped whatever he was doing and stood still.

 

“Deal? I love those. What is it?”

 

“Prove to me that you won’t be someone like the dad in the story I just said.”

 

He didn’t even think for another second and just replied.

 

“OF COURSE I WON’T! Oh my god, why is your deal so easy?”

 

I facepalmed myself. Did the heart maker machine just say it was an easy job? We shall see.

 

“One week Hyomin. Just give me one week and I will prove it to you. And if I passed, never ever go to JaeJoong again. And let’s just skip the dating phase and get married. I know I’m young and all, but I’m sure the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with is definitely you.”

 

I felt my heart thumping hard for a minute there. How did this guy become so cheesy?

 

“But! In order to be able to pass your so called deal, I need your full co-operation!” I nodded my head. What is he trying to do now?

 

 

“Don’t break my heart. Please.” Wow, you should have seen that look on his face. It was totally sincere. I giggled and smiled. “Of course WooHyun. I promise.”

 

He smiled and just when I thought everything was fine, WooHyun started to yelp in pain and fell on the floor. I ran over to his side immediately, panicking.

 

“WooHyun! Are you ok? Oh my god, are you sick or something? Do you need medication? Are you going to die? Are you…”

 

And I felt WooHyun lips brushing my lips for a second and moving in closer the next second. I was too shocked to move from my position and WooHyun didn’t pull away until a minute later.’

 

He smirked seeing my shocked expression and started laughing. “No Nam Hyomin, I’m not sick, I don’t need medication and I’m not going to die!” and he laughed so hard that he was holding his stomach right now.

 

I facepalmed myself mentally and pouted slightly, folding my arms. How can I be so stupid? “You, Nam WooHyun! I swear I was god damn worried about you and it turns out to me a joke? You think this is funny?”

 

He stopped his laughing and took my hand. “That was just a test, to see willing you are to marry me. And I guess I have nothing to worry about now.” I dropped my head in defeat. This guy is totally delusional. DELUSIONAL.

 

“Nam WooHyun… how many…”

 

“It’s not Nam WooHyun, it’s Namu, or Yeobo, or Darling, or Hubby or even Baby!”

 

“What? I’m not going to call you those!”

 

He pouted slightly. I could see that he was slightly disappointed at my answer. I sighed in defeat again. Gosh, why am I always defeated when this guy is here?

 

“I will call you Namu is that alright?”

 

He showed his smile again when he heard my last sentence.

 

“Okay wifey!” and he started giggling like some mad man. Seeing him in this state made me laugh too.

 

I have no idea why I agreed or even proposed this marriage deal in the first place. But still…

 

Nam WooHyun, please don’t fail me.

 

User ImageUser Image

 

This chapter is kind of random AND I ADMIT TO IT LOL. HAHAHA. 

I like how the way WooHyun always pesters Hyomin to marry him here XD 

And please comment! I LOVE COMMENTS YAY. They keep me going LOL 

and i got my Woomin Poster <3 and yes, i have a new Myungyeon story. Read it too please :3

AND I LOVE GYU's 60 sec MV. AWSOME

The 3 rings of marriage