Chapter 37: Assume

The Definition of Love

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After our breakfast session, I went to get ready for work. After getting dressed up and applying make-up on my face, I took one last look into the mirror before opening the bedroom’s door, revealing a pouting face Myungsoo.

 

“What do you think you are doing right now? I need to go to work, so please move a little.” I stared right into his eyes and instead of moving away, Myungsoo just continued staying there and he pouted even more.

 

I sighed and shook my head a little, and pat his head. “I am going to work, not to have fun with Jaebum, don’t worry baby. I only love you, just you.” He shifted closer to me leaned in, giving me a quick peck on the lips before looking at me into my eyes. “Remember, you are Kim Myungsoo’s wife, Kim Jiyeon. Don’t ever try to become Im Jiyeon! I will never allow that!”

 

I shook my head and wrapped my arm around Myungsoo’s waist and smiled at him. “Don’t worry; I know what is supposed to be done, and what is not.” I let go of him and headed out to work, with Myungsoo looking at me over the window like some little kid with this sad expression on his face when Jaebum came, to pick me up for work.

 

Right, Jaebum always comes over to pick me up for work since he said it was convenient for him. I looked over to Jaebum and looked over to the sad Myungsoo who looked like he was about to cry, and looked over to Jaebum again. For some reason, I don’t want to leave Myungsoo. I don’t want him to see me going off with another guy too.

 

Just as I was about to open my mouth, Jaebum cut me off by speaking first. “Go on Jiyeon. You have done enough for me for the past 5 years. Right now, it’s time to enjoy your life with your loved one. Don’t ever let him go again, don’t ever let go of another 5 years, get it?”

 

“Jaebum…” I smiled and gave him one tight hug before running back into the house. “Thank you!”

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I didn’t want her to go. I really didn’t want her to go out and leave my sight, and work for that Jaebum guy. It’s true that Jiyeon still loves me, but hey, they have been so close with each other for the past 5 years. How could I know if that Jaebum guy still has any feelings for her?”

 

I went over to the window to look at her, wanting to send her off for work. I tried to smile, but yet, I think I just made a face that made me look like I was about to cry.

 

5 years. It’s too long for a separation, and I don’t even want to be separated from Jiyeon for 5 minutes, scratch that, 5 seconds. I just don’t want to leave Jiyeon. Just then, I saw Jiyeon smiling and hugged Jaebum the next second and that was it. My nightmare came true; Jiyeon is leaving me for that guy. I dropped to the floor and tears began flowing just like 5 years ago when I thought Jiyeon wanted to leave me.

 

I hugged my knees and started crying into it when the door opened suddenly. I looked up and saw Jiyeon walking over to me with a worried look. “Baby, what’s wrong?” She cupped my cheeks gently and upon feeling her touch; I just cried even harder and hugged her tight. Although she didn’t know what happened, she just stayed by my side, and patted my back, whispering sweet stuffs into my ear, calming me down.

 

After a good ten minutes of crying, I finally stopped and looked up, meeting with Jiyeon’s smile. “So baby, what’s wrong exactly? Can you please tell me?” I cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. “Baby, you won’t leave me right? I don’t know what happened to me but when I saw you with Jaebum, the thought of us being separated from each other appeared in my mind. I don’t want us to get separated again. I need you by my side in order to leave. And just now, when I saw you hugging Jaebum, I assumed you were really planning to leave me already. I was so paranoid that I just …”

 

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt Jiyeon’s lips pressing on my own lips. She slowly left small pecks on my lips while cupping my face until things got a little hot. We started making out for the next fifteen minutes, and when she pulled away, I started whining at the loss of contact.

 

“I’m not going to leave you Myungsoo. I promise to stay by your side no matter what. I hugged Jaebum just now because he allowed me to skip work and come back to stay with you. And know what? I have decided to quit the work at Jaebum’s place. And right now, I am a girl with no income, so you have to take full responsibility, alright?” She laughed upon finishing her sentence which led me into smiling.

 

“I promise Jiyeon. I will take care of you for life.” I pulled her into a tight embrace and we just stayed in that position for the next few minutes until something came into my mind.

 

“Hey baby, why not I bring you around my company today?”

 

At first, I thought it was a good idea for me to bring her around since she is my soon-to-be-wife. But little did I know, this decision of mine was about to bring us into another one long nerve-wrecking trouble.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

 

i know this chapter might be boring. but it officially marks the start of another trouble, and yeah.. MORE DRAMA.

Looks like this fanfic isn't going to end that fast!