Chapter 3: House

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

This Myungsoo here kinds of creep me out. I didn’t ask him anything so why is he trying to explain so much? Do I look the type who can’t defend myself? I am a black belt alright? But who cares, maybe he was trying to assure me or something. Oh well.

 

Okay, I didn’t expect his house to be that far. We switched bus three times, and walked for 15 minutes before I arrived in front of an apartment. Scratch that. I arrived in front of a mansion. When did this guy become this filthy rich?

 

I turned over to him and eyed him. Well, he doesn’t seem the type to flaunt his wealth. And he realized that I was staring at him.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” And it was his turn to start staring.

I didn’t answer but continued staring. And in the end, we had a staring competition without ourselves realizing it. The competition ended only when we heard the sound of the gates opening.

 

When we walked into the mansion of his, my mouth literally dropped. If you think the outer appearance of the mansion was grand enough, try looking inside. The mansion seems like it was meant for those Kings or Queens to stay in, instead of Myungsoo staying in.

 

The moment I stepped into the house, I could hear a really familiar voice calling Myungsoo’s name, but yet, I couldn’t see where the person is since the house was too big. Oh hell. What if I get lost after coming out of the washroom?

 

Geez, why am I thinking of these useless stuffs?

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

What’s wrong with this girl? First, she stares at me like she wants to eat me alive, and next, she stares at the house like she has never seen a house before.

 

Just then, I hear my brother calling me, but I couldn’t see him. Tsk, sometimes, this house is so big that I myself get lost in it. And right now, I can hear my brother’s voice, but I can’t see him at all.

 

“Hyung, where are you? I can’t see you!”

“Up here!”

And I looked up. Hell, when did he get up there? I remember scanning through the whole house, but he wasn’t there at all.

“Wow, our Myungsoo grew up! You brought a girl home, finally!”

And he ran down the stairs. Not that he wants to check if I was doing ok. The only priority of him right now, is getting to know the girl that is beside me right now. And I ain’t letting that happen.

 

“Oh? Jiyeon?”

Wait, what? I don’t even need to stop him from knowing her. He already knows her.

“Jaejoong-ssi!”

I look over to the two of them, waiting for an explanation, but I guess I was forgotten or something similar to that. And at the next moment, JaeJoong was already hugging Jiyeon. Guess what I did? I pulled Jiyeon away from JaeJoong and I don’t know why.

 

JaeJoong folded his arms and looked at him.
“Alright, brother. There is no need to be paranoid that I will steal your girlfriend away. I am not interested in her.”

And he turned to Jiyeon.

“Can you tell me where is Hyomin? Why isn’t she with you?”

Hyomin? This name sounds familiar… Ah, the girl who “saved” me from the three musketeers today. Why is he looking for her? Don’t tell me… JaeJoong is interested in her?

Before Jiyeon could say anything, I grabbed the chance and started shooting JaeJoong with questions.

 

“Hyung, why are you so interested in her?”

“You know her?”

I nodded my head.

“Not really though, but well, kind of? She is studying in my school and…”

“OH MY GOD. She is studying in your school? I am so going to enroll in your school right now.”

And he ran off to gods knows where. Huh? Was he serious about that? I mean, he hated studying and school so that’s why he dropped out of school and started working for my dad instead. I can’t believe my ears when I hear him saying that. I shook my head and started walking towards my bedroom.


For some reason, I have a feeling that I forgot something. I turned around and see Jiyeon standing behind me. Right, Jiyeon.

When we reached my room, I made Jiyeon sit on my bed. I took a chair and sat in front of her.
 

“Now, tell me. How did you get to know my brother?”

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

So what now? Right, I am Nam Woo Hyun’s slave for one whole week. God knows what how I am going to survive this week right now.

 

Right after class ended, I packed my stuffs and plugged in my earpiece into my ear as usual, and started walking until I feel someone tugging the strap on my bag. I turned around and saw Nam WooHyun behind me with a smirk.

 

“Yah, Nam Woo Hyun! What do you want exactly?”

“Firstly, it’s WooHyun. Not Nam Woo Hyun. And you are my slave for this week, so you are supposed to stick with me for 24 hours every day!”

24/7? What does he think of me? Some convenience store that he can find anywhere and anytime?

“How am I supposed to do that? We don’t live together, so I can’t follow you 24/7.”

And a smirk formed on his face. Euk, what was that for?

 

“Aww, you could have tell me if you wanted to stay at my house. There is no chance that I am going to reject you.”

Ok, this guy is getting a little bit delusional right here. Can someone call the mental hospital and let him have some checkups done now?
 

“No dude. I ain’t going to stay at your house. So dream on.”

“Right. In this case, I have no choice. I will stay at your house then.”

I facepalmed myself mentally. He can’t stay at my house, and he will never stay there. Not even for a second.

 

“So what do you say? Your house or my house? Or you can call off the 24/7 deal and just be my slave for one whole month then.”

 

Seriously, no. I am so not going to be his slave for one whole month.

“Fine. Your house. Give me your address. I will be there by 1 hour time.”

He passed me a paper with his address and blew me a kiss.

 

“I will be waiting there.”

Urgh, how am I going to survive with him?

 

I went back home and started packing and I reached the address that was written by him. And yes, I expected it. His house was big, and all. But I prefer my own cozy home. I rang the bell, and waited till the gates opened and walked into the house.

 

But in the end… I was treated as a maid.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

I heard the doorbell rang and I knew it was Hyomin. But well, she can walk in by herself isn’t it? And since I am totally engrossed with my game right now, I can’t be bothered with her.

 

The moment she stepped into the house, she was greeted by the housekeeper supervisor who is already 50 years old. I was going to call out to her, until she got dragged away by the housekeeper. I followed them in order to see what was going to happen.

 

“You are the new maid right? You are late!”

“What? I am…” she was being cut off before she could finish the sentence.

“Now this is your uniform. Wear this, and I will meet you in 5 minutes time.”

“But…”
“Now.”

And Hyomin went into the washroom and changed into the maid outfit before coming out of the room.  And trust, she is just so y that I feel like… well you know what I feel like doing. I shall not elaborate.

 

She was being led into the maid’s dorm and her stuffs were being placed there. Well, even though my family is rich, we only had 3 maids. And one of them quit, and another left for holiday. And the only maid left was the 50 year old supervisor. I can understand why she is so grumpy and sort of just determined that Hyomin was the replacement without asking much.

 

“Alright, so go to work now, Hyomin. There are mops next door. So just take one of them and mop the house alright? I expect them to be clean in 30 minutes time.”

 

Wait, what? 30 minutes? How the hell is Hyomin going to finish the task given?

 

“Yes, Mam.” And she went off to start mopping the floor.

Man, for some reason, my heart hurt just thinking of the fact that Hyomin has to mop her brains out.

So in the end, I went over to where Hyomin was and grabbed her mop, stopping whatever she was doing.

She looked up and when she saw that it was me, she stared at me, and grabbed the mop back and continued mopping the floor.

 

“Yah, Hyomin. What are you doing right now?”

“Mopping the floor. Can’t you see?”

“I know you are mopping the floor, but why are you mopping the floor?”

She stopped mopping and looked at me with a confused face.

“Isn’t this what you wanted? I mean, I am your slave for one week right? And since the person told me to start mopping, and I thought it was orders from you, so here I am, mopping the floor. What’s wrong with that?”

 

I shook my head and sighed. So she totally misunderstood. I had no intentions of asking her to mop the floor or anything. I took the mop from her and grabbed her hand, pulling her to find the supervisor.

 

“Mrs. Kim, I have something to tell you. This girl right here isn’t the replacement. She is my guest, so I hope that you won’t order her to do anything anymore.”

 

Once she heard that, she showed an apologetic face.

 

“I’m sorry young lady. I was so tired that I didn’t allow my brain to think. Sorry for being harsh on you just now.”

 

Hyomin smiled and replied.

“Nope, it’s ok. I don’t mind anyway. And as far as I know, you are the only one here right?”

And Mrs. Kim nodded.

“In this case, I will help you with the chores until the replacement or the original maids come back alright?”

“But… you are the guest!”

“It’s ok. I like doing these stuffs anyway.” And she smiled.

 

I tugged her hand that I am still holding and said. “Are you sure? It’s going to be tiring!”

She nodded.

 

Fine, she can do whatever she want, just don’t complain to me at the end of the day.

She took the mop and started mopping the floor again. The moment I see her doing so, I stomped my feet and went to cleaning room and took another mop and came back to where she was.

 

“I will do this with you.” And I started mopping the floor.

Why am I making my own life miserable?

 

 

User ImageUser Image

 

Uploaded chapter 3 today XD

And oh well, Hyomin's expression in the gifs is ..

it made me speechless xD

Anyway, comment and subscribe please ! ^^
and thankyou to the people who subscribed to my story ! x)