Chapter 23: Teen top Problems?

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Well, Christmas is over and yes! New Year is here! Guess what? Today’s the day that my cousin L.Joe and his bunch of we-are-forever-brothers friends are visiting me. The two of us were basically inseparable when we were young; we even vowed to get married to each other when we grow up. But that will never happen now since he already found the girl he loved, whereas, I already have Myungsoo, and it’s more than enough.

 

“Jiyeonnie ~ Oh my love ~ Baby ~” Myungsoo started singing while he back hugged me when I was taking out my books from the locker.

“Oh my god Myungsoo, don’t be so cheesy alright?” I turned over to face him while staring at him. Don’t get me wrong people. Cheesy Myungsoo is fine. But when cheesy Myungsoo becomes extra cheesy, it’s going to be more than enough.

 

He pouted and his shoulders dropped. “Sorry Jiyeon…” and he walked away in very small steps. There he goes again, throwing childish tantrums. I sighed as I walked over to him and pecked his cheeks before walking off. I could totally imagine him chuckling like some idiot right there now.

 

Right after class, I packed my stuffs quickly and was prepared to run out of class since I had to go to the airport to fetch them along with Hyomin. Oops, I forgot to mention, Hyomin knows L.Joe too, and his bunch of friends apparently.

 

“Jiyeon! Where are you going?” Oh great, I forgot to inform Myungsoo about L.Joe. “Well, I’m going to the airport to …”

“WHAT? YOU ARE MIGRATING? OH MY GOD, IM COMING ALONG!” I smacked my own face in disbelief. When the hell did I even mention that I was going to migrate or things like that?

 

“No Myungsoo, I’m…”

“Hey Jiyeon!” Gosh, why can’t I complete a sentence without someone butting in?

“Oh Hyomin, are you ready to go?” She nodded and smiled. “Let’s go, it’s been a long time since we saw them!”

“Where are you going?” Another voice popped out and well, it belongs to WooHyun and from my judgment, Hyomin forgot to tell WooHyun about L.Joe and his gang of friends too. Looks like I’m not alone.

 

“Oh gosh bro! Good that you are here! Jiyeon is going to migrate without me, and since Hyomin is going with Jiyeon, I guess she is going to migrate too!” Immediately after hearing that, WooHyun pulled Hyomin into his embrace and hugged her so tight that I could feel Hyomin dying soon.

 

“No! You can’t leave me Hyomin! No!” These two drama queens. I shook my head and went over to Hyomin and pulled her hand. “Dudes, we ain’t migrating. I’m not rich enough to migrate. We are just going to meet some friends. If you don’t believe us, just come along!”

 

The moment we reached the airport, I could spot the blonde head from where I was standing. Without wasting anther minute, I began running over towards the blonde head, dragging Hyomin with me.

 

“L.Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” The blonde head turned over towards my direction and smiled when he saw me. “Hey idiot!” and he opened his arms wide, waiting for a hug. Just when I was about to hug him, Myungsoo came in between and hugged me instead. “No one hugs my girlfriend right in front of my eyes.”

 

L.Joe held both of his hands like as if he was surrendering. “Wow, dude, chill! I’m not going to hug your girlfriend anymore.” While Myungsoo was busy sending death glares over to L.Joe, WooHyun was busy sending Ricky death glares too.

 

Oh boy, what a disaster.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

The moment I see the blue-haired little kid standing there, I knew it was doomsday. This kid here has a freaking crush on me. It’s not that I want to boast or whatsoever, it’s the truth! And plus, he is an I-love-skinship-guy. Normally I wouldn’t have paid any attention to it, but its different now.

 

WooHyun is here, right beside me.

 

“Noona! Hyomin Noona! Pretty Noona! My Noona!” He skipped over as he saw me walking towards me, pulling me into his hug.


“Hello Ricky! How are you?” I patted his head as he tightened his hug. “I’m dying from missing you already! Can’t you just migrate to America and …” before he could finish his sentence, Ricky was pulled away from me, by WooHyun.

 

“Hey Kid. Why are you hugging someone else’s property? She is my Nam Hyomin! Not Blue-haired Hyomin.” Oh my god, what kind of nonsense is he spouting right now?

“Sorry Ahjusshi, can you please back off so that I can spend time with my Noona?” Ricky turned over to me with his usual cheeky face and smiled. “Noona! Can I stay at your house like I used to?” Before I could answer, WooHyun answered him first. “For your information, Hyomin is staying at my house already, so back off!”

 

Ricky’s mouth dropped wide open when he heard what WooHyun said. “Wha…What? Noo…Noona!” God no, please no. For god’s freaking sake or what the hell am I saying now, please don’t let what I think is going to happen next, happens.

 

I could see Ricky’s lips curve downwards and his voice had signs of trembling. Damn, this kid is going to cry now! I went over to Ricky’s side and hugged him, burying his head in my chest. “Nah, of course Ricky can stay over at my house like usual!” I looked up to see WooHyun’s fiery gaze piercing through, like as if he was going to eat him up alive.

 

Yes, if only looks could kill, both L.Joe and Ricky would have died 10 minutes ago.

 

I sent eye signals over to WooHyun telling him that I would explain everything that happened. At first he rejected by pouting and he kept on doing so until I sent him another signal telling him that if he pouts again, I will run away from him.

 

In the end, he nodded and looked down in disappointment. Aww, my heart hurts for some reason. But that can wait.

 

You guys wouldn’t want to know what happens when Ricky starts crying.

 

Really, stop asking. It’s disaster.

 

You really want to know?

 

Fine.

 

You got conned. It’s not that serious anyway. He will just keep on clinging onto me until he stops by himself. By clinging, I mean faking as a student and entering the school along with me and also creeping into my room at night just to sleep beside me. Basically, my privacy was the thing that is concerned.

 

And that means a lot to me.

 

“Eh yo! Let’s just all stay over at my dad’s villa since it’s Friday today and you guys have no school the next two days!” L.Joe was basically shouting at the other side, trying to make Myungsoo jealous. I guess he found something that perked his interest.

 

Myungsoo, the jealous king.

 

“Let’s go too Noona! And we can share the same room!” Ricky exclaimed, and without me answering, he ran over towards and shouted. “Dibs on Hyomin to be in the same room!”

 

Hearing that, L.Joe shouted. “Well, dibs on Jiyeon then!”

 

I turned over to see a fuming mad WooHyun and Myungsoo. Jesus, save me and Jiyeon please. I will do anything.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

 

Got a sequel to my three shots! Check it out ! :D

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid!