Chapter 25: Agreement

The Definition of Love

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung! Chorong-ssi! Why are you two here?” I frowned at their presence. I have a bad feeling about them being here. “Well, Chorong is my friend and JaeJoong just happens to be with her. So I just invited them to stay over. You know them?” Ricky raised one of his eyebrows in confusion. Wow, great. So this blue head knows Chorong. If only he knew JaeJoong Hyung likes Hyomin. Nice, there will definitely be drama.

 

I turned over to see Chorong smiling at me. I returned an awkward smile and turned over to find Jiyeon to see her staring at me with frowning eyes. The moment our eyes met, she turned over to find L.Joe.  “L.Joe, bring me to the market, I want ice-cream!” And off they went in a flash.

 

I know Jiyeon is trying to piss me off since I smiled back at Chorong which probably she is jealous about, but still, I can’t help but get jealous.

 

Chorong came over to me and poked me by the side. “So, Hi. We didn’t really have much time to talk to each other don’t we? Look, about the confession thing…”

 

“I have never taken it to heart. Don’t worry!” I cut off her sentence before she could answer and for some reason, her face turned dark. “Yeah… We will talk later…” And she walked off. Well, what’s wrong with her? But right now, my attention isn’t on Chorong, it’s on Jiyeon and that short dude who is each other’s ice cream like as if they were a couple.

 

I ran over to Jiyeon and pulled her away from L.Joe by hugging her waist and pulling her away from me. I looked at the ice cream on her hand and took it. I shoved it into L.Joe’s hands and stared at him. “This boyfriend here will buy her ice cream and share it with her.” And I pulled Jiyeon back into her room and shut the door close.

 

I started complaining about L.Joe and there she was laughing because she thought it was funny and stuffs like that. Now, how adorable can my girlfriend get?

 

Chorong’s P.O.V

 

I froze when I heard Myungsoo said he didn’t get my confession to heart. I walked off in disappointment to see him getting protective and obsessive over Jiyeon. Just why can’t he notice me? I’m here all the time, am I invisible?

 

When Myungsoo took Jiyeon up to her room, I felt my heart breaking again. I turned over prepared to walk away when I see JaeJoong looking at Hyomin.

 

I started smirking as a wonderful idea came up.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

Oh great.

 

WooHyun + Ricky + JaeJoong in a house = Can I die now?

 

“Noona! Hyomin! Wifey!” The three of them began shouting for me. After hearing each other’s voice at the same time, the three of them stared at each other and started scolding each other. I shook my head and looked away to see Chorong smirking at one side while looking at JaeJoong. What’s wrong with her exactly?

 

After a while, I shook those thoughts off me since those three guys in front of me was basically annoying the crap out of me. Just as I was going to stop him, L.Joe suddenly came forward and smiled. “Let’s go hiking!”

 

I immediately shouted yes even though I wasn’t really excited for it. For now, I will do anything to get out of this situation. Anything.

 

 

JaeJoong’s P.O.V

 

Since Hyomin is going for the hiking session, I am so going to go too. I mean, do you think I will be so stupid to leave her alone there with Ricky and WooHyun? No way am I going to do that. I borrowed their hiking equipment and just as I was about to go back to meet up with them, Chorong came over to me and locked the door with the both of us in it and just sat on the bed.

 

“JaeJoong-ssi. Can you help me to break Jiyeon and Myungsoo up?” Wow, talk about being straightforward. “You’re nuts Chorong, I’m not going to destroy my brother’s happiness.” Just as I was about to walk out of the door, Chorong voiced out. “In return for your happiness. I will help you get Hyomin if that’s what you want.”

 

I stopped my footsteps and turned towards her. “Are you sure you can do that?” She nodded. I hesitated for a while but I agreed eventually. I will get Chorong’s help to get Hyomin’s heart and I will make sure that Myungsoo won’t break up with Jiyeon.

 

Ok, simply said, I’m just agreeing with Chorong on the surface, but I won’t help her actually. Get it people? I’m not mean.

 

But yea right, Chorong isn’t that simple either.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Short chapter here.

And I bet you guys won’t like the next chapter when I upload it ._.