Chapter 36; Time together

The Definition of Love

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After clearing all the misunderstandings on that day, Myungsoo decided to stay overnight again. And by overnight, I mean every single day, sleeping on the same bed with me, but it doesn’t even bother me one bit. In fact, I love it a lot.

 

The next day when I woke up, I opened my eyes to see a nicely dressed-up Myungsoo lying beside me, with his eyes wide open, and his lips curving upwards forming a smile. I sighed and stood up, fixing my hair a little, and was about to get out of bed when I felt arms snaking around my waist, pulling me back down into a lying position.

 

“Why did you sigh? And don’t you want to stay in bed with me?” Myungsoo pouted a little, still holding on to my waist.

 

I shook my head and tried to get up again but failed since his grip was too strong. “It’s not that. Of course I don’t mind being in the same bed as you. I’m just tired of trying to make sure that you don’t have the chance to me.”

He gasped and faked sobbing sounds. “How could you say that I would you? It’s calling making love!” I pushed his head slightly and giggled. “I don’t care what it is; I will not give you my body until we’re married. And that’s final.”

 

 

Upon hearing what I said, his pout became even more evident and here comes his puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes a little before leaning in to give him a peck on the lips before running into the washroom and clean myself up. I could totally get use to this life, and I sure do miss it.

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I could feel a smile crept onto my face the moment Jiyeon pecked my lips. I missed this so much that I just stood frozen on the bed, smiling like a creep. A few minutes later, I decided to get another kiss from Jiyeon and that is when I realised she is gone. I couldn’t help but panic when I couldn’t see her in the room. Without wasting another moment, I stood up immediately and ran around the house looking for Jiyeon.

 

Just as I was about to shout for her, the bathroom door opened and my goddess came out of it. I heaved a big sigh of relief and ran over to her, pulling her into my embrace and hugging her tight. She patted my back softly and tried to push me away but all that will never happen. She will never run away from me again. So instead of letting her go, I hugged her even tighter and I pressed her head against my chest, making sure she hears my heartbeat.

 

 

“Baby, you hear this right? Never leave me again or this will really stop beating.” I know I am cheesy right now, but I have no choice. I have to do anything to make sure that she stays by my side. I looked down to her and she looks up at me with a smile. “Don’t worry Myung Myung, I promise never to leave you, as long as you stay with me, hmm?” I chuckled slightly and my lips while looking at her.

 

“JiJi, you remember right? You have to kiss me when I call you JiJi or when you call me Myungmyung right? Now give me two kisses!” I puckered up my lips waiting for her pecks but yet nothing came. So in the end, we had a tickling competition and because of that, her shirt rose slightly which allowed me to see the scars on her body. I stopped tickling her and traced my finger over the scar. Almost immediately, Jiyeon tried to pull down her shirt to hide it but I grabbed onto her hand, not allowing so.

 

“Jiyeon…” Before I could finish my sentence, Jiyeon butted in and gave me a smile. “I am fine Myungsoo. It’s not your fault and you promised to find the person behind this whole thing isn’t it? I trust your words so I am fine now.”

 

Without realizing, tears were trickling down my face. Upon seeing so, Jiyeon used her hand to wipe away my tears and patted my head. “My Myung Myung loves to smile, and I love to see him smile. So smile please?” I forced a small smile on my face and Jiyeon patted my head. “Good boy, now let’s go and have breakfast alright? I’m going to die of hunger soon!” And with that, she ran towards the kitchen and started preparing our breakfast. Whereas for me, I stood rooted to my position and just continued looking at her back.

 

Don’t worry baby, I will make sure the person suffers ten times of your pain.

 

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

After sleeping for god knows how many hours, I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sight of the loveliest sleeping girl that one could ever see. I started caressing her cheeks gently and I inched in closer to her, leaving only a few centimeters between us. I started shaking her gently to wake her up, so I can put my plan into action.

 

Nam WooHyun’s plan – Kissing Park Hyomin or rather, have a hot make out session with her. After shaking her for half a minute, she started fidgeting around and her eyes opened slowly. She started rubbing her eyes first and that action made me giggle slightly. It was just so cute. Upon hearing my voice, our eyes met and slowly, her eyes became rounder since I guess she is just startled to see me so close to her.


 

She moved backwards and tried to get out of bed but I grabbed onto her hand and slammed my lips onto hers harshly and hugged so tight and so close to me that there isn’t any gap between us and she couldn’t even move an inch. She resisted at first, and tried to stop me from kissing her but it failed. I continued moving my lips against her and after a few minutes, I could feel her lips moving against mine and I started smiling into the kiss. It has been forever since we had such a heated session and I missed those sweet lips of hers so much. After a long 10 minutes of kissing, she pulled away since she was out of breath, but was pulled back into another session of kissing by me in the next few seconds.

 

Hah, Park Hyomin. You are mine. And only mine.

 

Just as I was about to get to the fifth round of kissing, there was a knock on the door. At first, I decided to ignore it, but Hyomin pulled away from the kiss and insisted on making me answer it. Damn it, what a timing to -block.

 

I opened the door slightly and looked outside to see the other air stewardess standing there. She battered her eyelashes and gave a smile and used the fakest voice I have ever heard in my life and started talking to me. “Mr. Nam, I am sorry to disturb, but is my colleague with you? I haven’t seen her around and I was wondering…”

 

I cut her off immediately since I couldn’t take that irritating voice anymore, but I didn’t want to be rude, so I put on my fakest smile and said politely. “Oh, you mean Hyomin? Yes. I had something which needed her help so she is with me now. You can go and rest.” I shut the door close before she could reply and turned around to see Hyomin getting out of bed.

 

I went over to her in big steps and grabbed onto her hand, making her stop advancing onwards. “Where do you think you are going right now, Nam Hyomin?” She stared right into my eyes and scoffed slightly. “For your information Sir, my shift is over for now, and my colleague will be the one serving and attending to your needs right now.” She shoved my hand away and walked towards the door but was stopped by me again.

 

I smirked slightly while back hugging her and whispered into her ears. “Why do I need her, when I have you?”

 

“Of course you need her. Or else you won’t be smiling to her that sweetly isn’t it? Now Mr. Nam, please let me go. I have other things that I need to attend to, thank you.” After saying her piece, she tried to struggle out of my embrace but of course fail. “Aww, were you jealous, baby?”

 

Seeing that she has no intention of replying, I spun her around and cup her cheeks, making her look at me. “Hyomin, I did that because I wanted to be polite. I only have you in my eyes and only you but no one else.” I started into her eyes to show my sincerity and I continued my sentence when I see that she isn’t replying again.

 

“I will prove to you by kissing you.” I leaned down and just as I was about to kiss her, she turned her head away and I could see her cheeks turning red. “Haven’t you kiss me enough just now?”

 

I smirked and shook my head before kissing her again, pulling her into a few more hours of pure kissing session.

 

“I am going to kiss you to compensate for the loss time that I wasted without you in my life.”

 

You belong with me Hyomin. You belong with Nam WooHyun.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

 

i am back after my hiatus finally!! Some sweet time with each other before the whole drama starts again!

And please do support my other story!

My CEO DADDY!