Chapter 17: These happened

The Definition of Love

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

My eyes turned wide open when I see JaeJoong pushing through the wall of fan girls and walking past WooHyun like nobody’s business. The moment he reached where I was, I could see that he was fuming mad, and I have absolutely no idea what it was about. He grabbed my hand and once again pushed through the wall of fan girls.

 

I looked over to WooHyun to see his jaw dropping and his mouth wide open. All he did was just stood there rooted to the ground. Jesus, can’t he see that I need help here? The moment I got close to the wall of fan girls, I started praying hard that I won’t suffocate to death from their pushing. Geez, they are all here for Nam Woo Hyun. If only they knew that WooHyun is only interested in me, and not them.

 

Wait, they KNOW.

 

I facepalmed myself as JaeJoong pulled me in front of a computer screen and showed me WooHyun’s twitter.

 

27-11-2012

I’m claiming Park Hyomin as my wife, so back off people!

 

“What the hell is WooHyun trying to do writing something like that?” I spoke out my thoughts a bit too loud and JaeJoong heard it.

 

“That’s what I wanted to know. You like this WooHyun guy?” JaeJoong folded his arms and stared at me. I shrugged and made an I-don’t-know pose. “I don’t know. Still trying to figure it out myself!” Upon hearing my reply, he started frowning and held my hand. “It’s not fair! You have to date me first before you can even date WooHyun! I liked you first!”

 

Oh my god, why are all the guys around me so childish? First Nam WooHyun who suddenly makes a deal about me marrying him and now Kim JaeJoong which comes over to tell me that he is first in line. There is nothing such as first come first serve basis in a relationship. I sighed and looked down. GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO RIGHT NOW.

 

Life .

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

My legs couldn’t move when JaeJoong took Hyomin away. He took her away right in front of my eyes. And Hyomin didn’t even bother resisting and just went along with it. Pfft, fine. I folded my arms and sat down on Hyomin’s seat, sulking and waiting for her to come back.

 

The moment she came back, she nudged my shoulder signaling me to get up and move. Hell no. My is going to be glued to this chair for today. “Nam WooHyun, move please.” I replied her without even looking at her. “Nam Hyomin, I’m not moving. I’m staying here and that’s final.”

 

“Aish! Fine!” and she went away. Wait, where the hell is she going? Is she going to find JaeJoong again? My questions were all answered when I see her heading over to my seat. I sigh in relief and smiled.

  

The moment lessons started, I felt like sleeping. It seems like the teacher’s lecture is a sleeping pill for me. I started taking out a pencil and started spinning it. I stared at the table and there comes my doodling mood. I started drawing Hyomin and my name on her table and drew tons of random stuffs and I even wrote a confession letter there. I smiled at my “art piece” after an hour.

 

During lunch hour, Hyomin came over to my seat and I continued ignoring her. This is totally fun. “WooHyun, why are you ignoring me?” I laid my head on the table with my arms covering my face and started smiling. So Hyomin is concerned about my attitude towards her?

 

“Never mind WooHyun, continue ignoring me then. I will go to lunch with JaeJoong then.” My smiled froze and my head sprang up immediately. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down so that she was sitting on my lap right now. She tried to get out of the grasp but I wrapped my arms around her waist preventing her to do so.

 

“WooHyun! This is the school, let go now!” I tightened the hug and pouted.

“No! I’m not going to let you go and meet JaeJoong!”

“But this is a very awkward position and can’t you see that the whole class is like staring at us?” I smiled and laid my head on the side of her arms. “Who cares? I want them to know that you belong to me!”

 

She sighed and pushed my head away. “Do you dislike me that much that I can’t even have a little bit if skinship with you?” For that instance, I saw panic flashing in her eyes. “Sorry WooHyun, that’s not what I meant and…”

 

“So that means you like having skinship with me?” I could see her face palming herself right now.

 

“Never mind WooHyun. Can you let me go now?” I shook my head. “Unless you promise not to meet JaeJoong and stick by my side.”

 

She sighed and looked at me in the eyes. “I’m not going anywhere idiot.” I smiled as I let go of her.

 

Park Hyomin, don’t try running away from me, it’s not going to happen.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

The moment the bell from lunch break rang, Jiyeon ran out of the class immediately. “Park Ji-” I didn’t even manage to finish spelling out her whole name and she is already out of sight. Why is she in such a rush and where the hell is she going?

 

I sighed as I stood up from my seat and started following Jiyeon. After a good 2 minutes of following her, I was suddenly pulled by someone and thrown into the stairways. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes to see Im JaeBum standing in front of me.

 

I stood up and held my back. “What do you want JB?” He smirked and laughed. “What do I want? I want to do this” and he sent me a punch in my class making my lips bleed. “What the hell did you do it for?” And I sent him a punch back. Oh please people, I can fight alright. I look like some nerd but I ain’t a nerd.

 

“It’s because a NERD like you could get Jiyeon when I couldn’t!” and he tried to punch me again but I stopped his hands in time. I smirked and scoffed. “So you are just jealous that you are a weakling when it comes to wooing girls?”

 

His eyes were wide open when he heard me calling me weakling. “I am no weakling!” He gave me another punch with his other free and this time round, I dropped to the floor. I wiped the blood on my lips and shouted back.

 

“You Im JaeBum, I’m making sure you are going down and I’m going to fu-” I was going to curse when I heard a familiar voice shouting. “Kim Myungsoo! What happened to you?”

 

My angel is here now.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After successfully running away from Myungsoo, I started thinking how bad and worried Myungsoo would feel and so in the end, I went back to class. Geez, I’m such a stupid person. When I passed by the stairways on the way back to class, I could hear someone shouting and it seems like it was Myungsoo shouting.

 

I went over to the stairways and opened the door to see Myungsoo lying down on the floor, with his lips bleeding. “Kim Myungsoo! What happened to you?” I ran over to his side and helped Myungsoo to stand up. “I’m fine Jiyeon, just got into a fight with this JB here.”

 

Right, I didn’t even realize that JB was standing there. With my hands still holding on to Myungsoo, I stared right into JB’s eyes and started talking. “JB, I don’t know why you are here fighting with Myungsoo, but please don’t ever come into my boyfriend’s life anymore. I don’t need any drama.” And I dragged Myungsoo out of the stairways and pulled him to the rooftop where it was peaceful.

 

I settled him down on a bench there and sat down beside him. I took out my handkerchief and started wiping his blood away. For that 5 minutes, there was no sound made and I could feel Myungsoo staring at me. I sighed. “Can you please …”

 

And I was cut off with a kiss on my lips and the kiss broke off after a minute. “Of course I can kiss you.” I hit his arms lightly and smiled. “But that’s not what I wanted to say!”

 

“I know!” I frowned at his answer. “Then why did you kiss me?”

 

“Can’t I kiss my own girlfriend?” I shook my head. “Not now, not with blood on your lips.” He smiled at my answer. “Clean it then.”

 

“Well I am cleaning it now!” I held up my handkerchief and showed him the ‘evidence’. He chuckled and messed my hair. “I don’t mean cleaning it with my handkerchief.” And he moved closer to my ear and whispered. “Clean it with your lips.” I stood frozen even after he moved back to his original position. “Come on, do it!” and he pointed to his wound.

 

Just then, the bell rang. OH MY GOD YES. THANK YOU SCHOOL BELL FROM SAVING ME FROM THIS EVIL MAN RIGHT HERE.

 

“I need to go back to class since the school bell rang!” and I stood up prepared to run away. He grabbed my hands and it made me stop my movements. “Then promise me to clean it at home.” I nodded without thinking too deeply. The only thing on my mind is to get away from the monster Kim Myungsoo right now.

 

Damn, I forgot about the never-ever-let-Kim-Myungsoo-enter-my-house-again-rule. 

 

User ImageUser Image

I can't think of the name for the chapter. Sorry for the lame title o.e