Chapter 12: Work

The Definition of Love

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

I touched my lips as I thought of what he just said.

“My girlfriend, you still owe me 6 times.” Aww that was so cute of him. Just then, Myungsoo began shouting.

 

 

“Are you going to stay here?” I looked up to see that he is already at the doorstep. Right, when the hell did he even reach there? I ran over to him and smiled. “Sorry, I was a little occupied there.” And I started walking back to my class.

 

 

I stopped walking when I felt a hand grabbing onto my wrist. “No girlfriend, you have to wait for me.” and Myungsoo intertwined his fingers with mine and led me back to our class. I swear I was blushing real hard. I mean this is my first time dating and I have never tried out a relationship before so this is considered a total new experience for me.

 

 

The moment we entered the class, with our fingers intertwined, the whole class’s attention was on us. JB walked over to us and pulled me over to his side.

 

 

“Hey nerd! Don’t try to take advantage of my girlfriend!”

 

 

Okay what? When was I his girlfriend? And judging from Myungsoo’s normal attitude in school, I bet he is just going to nod his head and walk away. Oh boy, I don’t want to suffer with this JB guy around!

 

 

“No, JB, Jiyeon is my girlfriend, not yours.” And Myungsoo pulled me back to his side.

Wait what? Did Myungsoo just retort back to JB?

“Stop it nerd, she wouldn’t fall for you.”

Nice, let me stop the drama ok?

“JB-ssi, I am really dating Myungsoo. We started dating 10 minutes earlier. Is there a problem with that?” and I could hear my classmate’s gasps after my sentence.

“Prove it.” JB stood there folding his arms, refusing to believe what he just heard.

“Fine.” I turned to face Myungsoo, tip-toed, held his face and gave him a kiss. I smirked when I saw his confused face. I went over to ear and whispered.

“Boyfriend, we are only left with 5 kisses.” And I smirked again.

 

 

I turned over to JB and smiled. “Are you convinced now?”

He punched the table and growled. “Park Jiyeon, you must be mad for rejecting me and going for some nerd. You will definitely regret it!” and he walked out of the classroom, with his face all red.

Yes, peace finally.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I swear I was totally shocked when Jiyeon kissed me. She has never taken the initiative to kiss me before and this was new.

And wait what? 5 kisses? Hell no, I’m never ever letting that happen.

I smirked as I saw JB walked out and Jiyeon took a sigh a relief. Once the lesson ended, I pulled Jiyeon out of class and pulled her to the gym once again and smashed my lips onto hers while pinning her on the wall while she couldn’t move.

 

 

Once I broke the kiss, Jiyeon started hitting me and shouted. “You ert! Why did you kiss me out of a sudden? Are you mad or what?” I smirked and held onto her to stop her from hitting me again.

 

 

I leaned it closer to her face and I could see that she was getting nervous for some reason.

“No girlfriend, you need to change your sentence.”

“What?”

“Instead of saying you ert! Why did you kiss me out of a sudden? Are you mad or what? What you should have said is Hey boyfriend, thanks for kissing me and can you kiss me again? I love you.”

Her eyes widened at my response. “What? No way am I going to say that!”

“Fine, then in this case, you owe me another kiss.”

“Eek! What? Why would I owe you another kiss? This is unfair!”

“I told you Jiyeon, my game, my rule!” Knowing that she would never win in this argument, she just folded her arms and pouted her lips in anger. This was cute.

 

 

“Aww baby, don’t be angry!”

“For some reason, I have a feeling that you are obsessed with my lips so that’s why you like to kiss me that much.” And she squinted her eyes while saying this.

 

 

I laughed while holding my stomach. This was funny; I didn’t know my girlfriend knew how to joke. “I guess I like skinship a lot. Well, you have to bear with me, you are my girlfriend!”

 

 

She facepalmed herself and sighed. “Fine, I have to go and work, so see you tomorrow?”

Right, work. I just remembered that I had to work in the café. Damn it, to think I totally forgot about it. “Hey Jiyeon, we will meet later, I’m sure of it! So for now, I need to go! So bye! SEE YOU LATER!” In the end, I just left her alone in the gym, dumbfounded.

 

 

I can’t wait to see her surprised reaction later.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

So… as you guys know, JaeJoong came to our school, and guess what? He is in the same class me and WooHyun. The moment he walked into his class, cheers were heard from the females in the class. Right, that was normal since he is good looking, and eventually, he would be considered popular in the school.

 

 

Throughout the whole day in school, he kept on acting intimate with me, like as if he was boyfriend. He would even shoo guys off when they were trying to be nice to me. Normally, I would reject them nicely, but for today, JaeJoong did all these work for me … and it was in a rude way. For some reason, I wished WooHyun would be here, so that I could get him to act as my boyfriend and make JaeJoong give up.

 

 

Ok, what am I saying now? I am so not normal right now! HELP ME OMG. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I NEED MEDICINE. MAYBE I’M GOING TO DIE SOON.

 


Just as I was confusing me with all these problems, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Right, it was Jiyeon. The two of us are meeting up so that we could go to work together. On the way towards the workplace. The both of us gave each other updates on our lives. So, Jiyeon is dating Myungsoo now I’m living with WooHyun now.

 

 

The both of us were equally shock at the news told by each other, but in the end, we just laughed it off. And talking about Myungsoo… the moment I opened the door to the café, guess who I saw? KIM MYUNGSOO. Before I could ask what happened, Jiyeon already walked over to Myungsoo and started poking him.

 

 

But now, I don’t have the time to care about them since JaeJoong is right here now. Oh boy, today is going to be a long day.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Eeek! What is Myungsoo doing here in the uniform, sweeping the floor?

I ran over to him and started poking to him to gain his attention. I dragged him into the worker’s room and stared at him.

“What baby? You want me to kiss you again?” And he leaned it to kiss me but failed since I moved back, making him miss.

“Why are you working here?”

‘What’s wrong with me working here? And let me kiss you!” and he walked over trying to kiss me again. Gosh, this ert! I think I need to get him a mask to cover his mouth so that he won’t be able to kiss me.

 

 

I covered his mouth and he stared at me.

“No Kim Myungsoo, no kissing. Tell me the reason why you are here.”

He stopped his silly act and looked at me.

“It’s because I want to be by your side all the time.”

I could feel myself melting from this sentence. How can he be so sweet? I faked a sigh and replied. “Ok then, I will go and change now. Talk to you later.” And I ran over to the closet and started changing in the changing room. I swear if I stay by his side for another second, I would faint.

 

 

The moment I walked out from the changing room and started working, I saw Myungsoo chatting happily with some female customers at one corner. He isn’t wearing his geeky spectacles anymore! And what’s worse was that he even took the paper that the female customers gave me. It must be her phone number that was on the paper.

 

 

Now what? Cheating already on the first day of our relationship? Fine, do what you want Kim Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

After taking the order from the female customers, I went over to the counter and passed the order to the barrister, it turns out that Jiyeon was there too.

“Hey baby, let’s go home together?” Instead of replying, she treated me like as if I was invisible and just stood there. Not willing to give up, I tried again.

“Jiyeon baby?” guess what? I got ignored again! How ridiculous is this?

Just when I was going to try again, some male students walked into the café and Jiyeon went over to serve them. My eyes never left Jiyeon while she was serving those customers. I could see that Jiyeon was smiling to those guys and they were having a chit-chat session there.

 

 

In order to listen to their conversation, I took and tablecloth and went to the table next to her and started wiping it. It might look like I was working hard; but actually, my main objective was to listen to their conversation.

 

 

“Jiyeon-ssi, you are really pretty!” Pfft, of course she is pretty dude.

“Haha! Thanks for the compliment! Can I take your order now?” Just as she was writing down the orders, another guy started asking her out.

“Are you free later on? Let’s hang out!” What the hell? Is she trying to hit on my baby now? Go Jiyeon, tell him you already have a boyfriend and make them give up!

 

 

“Hmm, later? Around what time?” EFF THIS PIECE OF . WHY THE HELL IS JIYEON DOING THIS NOW?

“Right after you end work?”

“Aww, I’m sorry but I’m not free later, I have to meet up with someone!”

“Boyfriend?”

“Hmm, for me to know, for you to find out!” and she gave them a smile before walking off to the counter.

 

 

After she left, I could still hear the guys talking about her.

“Damn, she is pretty! I’m claiming her as mine!”

“What the hell dude, no! She’s mine!”

“Shut up! I deserve her more!”

 

 

In the end, I couldn’t take it anymore. I banged the table and turned to them.

“Stop talking about my girlfriend. Jiyeon is already mine, so shut up.”

 

 

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Hey Myungsoo, what’s …” I could recognise that it was Jiyeon’s voice. I didn't even wait for her to finish her sentence and just grabbed her hand.

“You, Park Jiyeon, we need to talk.”

 

 

User ImageUser Image

hi there people, sorry for the small hiatus. I didn't had the time to type out the chapters -.-"

Sorry D; AND YEAY. I TURNED 18 Today ! ♥ HAHHA!

LOL, so this is how an elephant looks like for Jiyeon ._.

and i thought Myungsoo was going to kiss that guy. My heart stopped for a minute OTL