Chapter 27: 5 years later

The Definition of Love

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

“Thank you Mr. Nam for the interview. I appreciate working with you next time.” The reporter shook my hand and left. Once she left, I plopped down on the couch and loosen my tie. This is getting old; working all day is just plain stupid. Just then, Myungsoo walked into my office without even knocking. Geez, manners!

 

“WooHyun, we need to go back to Seoul tomorrow. Something happened to our branch in Seoul and I can’t contact JaeJoong at all.” I frowned and scoffed. Seoul, I hate Seoul. I vowed never to go back. Just as I was about to open my mouth and reject Myungsoo, he beat me to it and talked first. “Separate business and personal stuffs please. I’m doing it too.”

 

Eventually, I nodded and agreed. What else can I say? Myungsoo got dumped by Jiyeon whereas I got dumped by Hyomin, well somehow. We are basically in the same boat right now. “Oppa!” Chorong came running into the room and hugged Myungsoo’s arms like as if they are a couple.

 

Are they dating? Fortunately, it’s a no.

 

For some reason, I really didn’t like Chorong even though she came to England with us. Myungsoo and Chorong got close because he claimed that only Chorong was there for her when Jiyeon left. Personally, I don’t think Jiyeon would leave Myungsoo for no reason. There must be something going wrong right here.

 

Oh, and I remember hearing Chorong saying something about “Have you settled the matter? I don’t want her meddling with us again.” Something is definitely wrong, but I don’t have any evidence to prove it.

 

“What are you thinking of WooHyun?” I shook my head and gave Myungsoo a smile. “No, it’s nothing. Look, I need to go back and pack my stuffs for the trip tomorrow, so I will go first, alright?” Myungsoo gave me a nod and I walked out of the office heading back to where I lived.

 

Hopefully, I don’t meet her anymore.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I gave a smile to Chorong and removed her grip from my arm gently, making sure not to make her feel hurt or something. “Chorong, I need to pack my stuffs too, let me go first alright?” Chorong gave me a pout and sighed. “Alright, I will just go home and pack too.” The both of us left and I went home after sending her home.

 

I’m considered lucky that Chorong is willing to stay with me even though I didn’t exactly return her feelings. Ever since Jiyeon left, I was so depressed and she was the only one who stayed with me. Loving Jiyeon so much brought me nothing but pain.

 

I walked up to my room and sat on the bed and took out the letter that was in the cabinet. Once again, I started reading the contents of the letter and my blood started boiling.

 

Hey Myungsoo, it’s me Jiyeon. I can’t bring myself to tell you this but I think it’s better to come clean right now. I have never liked you in the first place. I was only playing with you all this time.

So right now, I’m leaving with L.Joe to America now.

Goodbye. I hope you end up well with Chorong.

 

Love Jiyeon.

 

I still remembered the day when L.Joe needed to go to the airport to catch his plane for his return trip to America and Jiyeon decided to send them off. Being the clingy me, I suggested to follow along but in the end, my suggestion got rejected and all.

 

But I guess it’s just all a lie.

 

It’s ok Jiyeon; just don’t let me see you in Seoul. I will pay you back ten folds the amount of pain that you had inflicted on me 5 years ago.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

“Come on Hyomin! The plane’s flying off already!” I fasted the ribbon tied on my waist and checked my appearance for the last time in the washroom before dragging my luggage out of the washroom and met up with my fellow colleagues.

 

So right, I’m currently working as an air stewardess right now. I’m in England right now, and I have to catch the flight that is heading towards Seoul. Once we reached the airport, the few of us went to our respective plane and started preparing for the flight.

 

After an hour, the passengers started moving in and I was in charge of the first class section this time round with Lee Joon. Oh, in case you are wondering, Lee Joon was once Jiyeon’s neighbor, and it was total coincidence that we ended up working at the same place.

 

Well, I have to admit, he is kind of cute and all, but still…

 

Once bitten twice shy. I would prefer not to date someone and let history happen again which refers to my heart getting broken. I sighed one last time as I threw those thoughts away and focused on attending to the passengers until I saw a familiar face.

 

It can’t be …

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“JB! I need to go and fetch Hyomin from the airport right now; I will come back and finish the work later!” JB smiled and nodded. “Sure, come back fast alright?” I saluted and smiled. “Yes boss!”

 

I ran out of the company and hauled a cab to get to the airport. I was late and Hyomin is so going to be fuming mad. So, I am currently working at JB’s company and he’s my boss. 5 years ago, I found him to be a really nice guy actually and we became really close eventually.

 

And this was all thanks to him leaving me.

 

The moment I reached the airport, I started running like some mad woman and headed to the usual place where I always would wait for Hyomin. Just as I was finding pleasure in looking at the passerby’s fashion while waiting for Hyomin, I spotted someone who was wearing all black.

 

Well, that’s funny since it reminded me of someone.

 

I looked up to catch a glimpse of his face and damn, it was shocking.

 

It really is him.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Hehe, you guys will know what happened 5 years ago after a few more chapters xDD

But in the meantime, can anyone guess what happened 5 years ago? : 3

And thanks to the 10 people who upvoted!