Chapter 39: Encounter

The Definition of Love

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

Throughout the whole way, from the hotel lobby till Hyomin’s room, I kept faking my groans, to make everything seem real. The panicky look on Hyomin’s face proves that she still cares about me. I smirked inwardly as I hugged onto her waist tightly, with no thoughts of letting go. Upon reaching the room, Hyomin placed me down gently on the bed first before doing anything else. My groaning sounds gradually became lesser and lesser, softer and softer. Hyomin kept on touching my forehead, trying to make sure I had no fever.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Hyomin looked at me in the eyes, and I could see that she was really worried. I continued my act and looked back at her in the eyes, while smiling, and speaking softly at the same time, to make it seem like I was weak. “Yes. I am feeling better already. Thank you, Hyomin.” She shook her head and heaved a sigh of relief and returned my smile with hers. “Now that you are feeling better, take some rest here, I will go to the lobby and …”

 

Before she could finish talking, I started groaning out loud again to grab her attention, and of course it worked. She came right back to me and started touching me again, which I find myself smiling at. When she saw my smile, her face had a confused expression on and she stopped her touches. “What…” Once again, before she could finish her sentence, I grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her down, making her fall on top on me.

 

I smirked as I see her big round eyes staring at me. “Am I that handsome that it makes you want to stare at me the whole day?” Upon hearing so, Hyomin hit my chest and huffed. “Dream on!” Deciding to further, I let her go and clutch onto my chest, groaning in pain.

 

“WooHyun! What’s wrong? Where does it hurt? Where …” I chuckled slightly seeing her get nervous over my condition. I moved forward and peck her lips slightly making her shocked again. “What are you doing?” I cocked one eyebrow up in amusement and moved in to peck her lips again. “I just peck your lips again!”

 

“You… I…. Lips…” She started stuttering while staring at me. “Not enough? I didn’t know my love is such a demanding person. I pulled her in for another kiss, and it was after a few seconds before she responded back. I pulled away slightly and mumbled an “I love you so much” before I continue kissing with her.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

Right after our kissing session, again, we fell asleep in each other’s embrace. I woke up a few hours later to find out that it’s already night time. I looked up to see that WooHyun was still sleeping. Smiling, I stole a kiss from him and froze to hear his voice. “Just kiss me openly. I am yours.” And with that, he leaned in and gave me a numerous pecks before pulling away. “Damn, I miss those lips of yours so much that I am full just by kissing you.”

 

Talking about full, I realized the last time I had food was on the plane. “WooHyun… I want to eat.” He pinched my cheeks and I could see his face turning a little redder than before. “I didn’t expect you to be this straight. Now eat me.” Upon finishing his sentence, he started to pull his clothes off his body and that made me gulped.

 

“No no no! That is not what I meant! I want to eat FOOD, not you!” He scoffed a little and pulled his clothes back down. “You should have said so earlier!” He got down the bed immediately and went to the door. “You wanted to eat right? Now let’s go!”

 

He turned around right after talking and bend down to wear his shoes. I chuckled softly at his actions and smiled. Other people might think that he is mad, but actually, he is embarrassed so that’s why he is acting like this. I went over to him and stood behind him until he was done wearing his shoes. I gave him a back hug and smiled. “I love you, Namu.” He turned over and looked at me, looking like he is going to cry. “Now, let’s go eat. I wore my shoes and took his hands in my mine before going out.

 

Throughout the way to the lift, the both of us were smiling at each other without exchanging any words. It was more than enough. Just as we entered the lift, I heard something weird which made me stare at the man in the lift.

 

“I did. I made sure the girl was beaten up real bad! You were there isn’t it?”

“5 years ago! Airport, yes. I remember it clearly!”

“I don’t know why that girl is alive, but I did what you wanted. You are with the boyfriend now isn’t it?”

“You can’t get a refund! I spent all the money already!”

“I don’t care, young lady. I am living in guilt ever since then and I will never do it again. My business with you is already over 5 years ago. Goodbye!”

 

That was what he was speaking over the phone.

This is too familiar. A girl beaten up, 5 years ago, airport, boyfriend, and a young lady that instructed him… Isn’t this?
 

“I’m sorry sir, but the name of the girl whom you beaten up 5 years ago… Was it Park Jiyeon?”

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

No matter how much I refused, Myungsoo kept on insisting on bringing me to his company. He grabbed his coat and just pulled me into his car and started driving off. With one hand on mine, and another on his sterling wheel, we reached his company. Before stepping a foot into his company, he gave me a peck on my lips and held onto my hand tightly. “Now love, see how much I have grown over these 5 years.”

 

As we stepped into the company, I could feel all eyes on me. I gave an awkward smile to every employee while they greeted Myungsoo with such respect. The moment I reached Myungsoo’s office where there was only the two of us, I heaved a big sigh of relief, to hear Myungsoo laughing. “You looked so funny just now!”

 

I stared at him with a pout and looked away, while walking off to the couch and sat down on it, ignoring the calls. “Aww, baby, don’t ignore me, I will be sad!” I remained still and just took out my phone and started playing games with it. Upon seeing I was giving all my attention to the phone, he pouted and snatched my phone away. “Baby, how can you be so mean?”
With each word, he lean in closer, and for me, I leaned nearer and nearer to the end of the couch until I had no escape. “My little girl needs to be punished.”

 

Before I could say anything, the door burst open, revealing a girl whom I wished never appear in my life. “Myungsoo oppa!”