Chapter 11: Sick

The Definition of Love

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

It has been a night since WooHyun ignored me. I mean what’s so frustrating about deleting his number? I don’t need his number at all, so it doesn’t matter, doesn’t it? When I woke up and got to the kitchen for breakfast, I realized I was the only one there and WooHyun wasn’t there. Like seriously, is he that petty?

 

When I settled down on my seat, Mrs. Kim greeted me with her usual smile.

 

“Morning Hyomin, ready for school?”

“Of course I am.”

“Alright, here’s your breakfast!”

“Thanks!” and I took the plate of waffles in front of me and started savoring it. For some reason, the house seemed a little too quiet today. I guess it’s because of the absence of WooHyun. Normally he would crack some silly joke and the house would be a mess, but not today.

 

I looked up to Mrs. Kim and sighed.

 

“Erm… do you know where WooHyun is? I mean he didn’t come down for breakfast today.”

“Well, don’t you know dear? He is sick right now.” Wait what? I didn’t hear wrongly didn’t I? How can that WooHyun be sick?

“Really? Did he take his medicine or something?” Mrs. Kim shook her head and sighed.

“He didn’t. But even if he took the medicine, it won’t cure him anyway.”

Ok, I’m confused now, why can’t medicine make WooHyun better?

“I know what you are thinking Hyomin, WooHyun is not exactly sick as in having a fever or a flu, he is just lovesick.”

“Huh? Lovesick? Why would he be lovesick?” Mrs. Kim shrugged her shoulders and looked towards the direction of WooHyun’s room.

 

“Why not ask him yourself? He would be able to give you the answer.” I nodded and I gobbled down the whole plate of waffles before going to WooHyun’s room.

 

I started knocking on WooHyun’s door but there was no reply. I knocked again and earned a groan from him. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside to see WooHyun covering his whole body, including his head, in the blanket.

 

“No Mrs. Kim, I am not taking medicine right now. You know how much I hate those pills; it makes me even more sick.”

 

“Nam Woo Hyun, medicine won’t make you sick, it makes you better.” I folded my arms and walked into his room like some boss and stood beside his bed.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

My body was aching this morning when I woke up. I had no idea why and how I got sick. I checked my temperature and it was normal, I had no flu and no cough, but still, I just feel sick. So in the end, I decided to skip school.

 

Just then, Mrs. Kim walked into my room and started commanding me to eat the medicine. Hell no, I ain’t going to take those stuffs right now. I’m not even sick, so why should I?

 

“I know you ain’t sick, but these are meant to cure your backache, I mean you complained of backache didn’t you?” oh boy, Mrs. Kim is going to start lecture of the importance of taking medications again. Right after 30 minutes, she finally gave up and walked out of room. Oh yeah, I do not and will not take those yucky stuffs right now.

 

In the end, I went back to sleep and I got woken up by a knock again. I assumed it was Mrs. Kim since she wanted me to take the medicine no matter what. I ignored her first knock and continued acting like I was asleep but it wasn’t working. The knock came for another time and I started groaning. Why can’t Mrs. Kim leave me alone?

 

“No Mrs. Kim, I am not taking medicine right now. You know how much I hate those pills; it makes me even more sick.”

 

No response. Well, this was new; Mrs. Kim gave up without even trying! But hell, I was wrong. It turned out to be Hyomin who was knocking on the door.

 

“Nam Woo Hyun, medicine won’t make you sick, it makes you better.” The moment I hear this sentence, I jumped out from my bed and stared at the person. Why the hell is Hyomin doing here? I need to stay calm.

 

“It’s none of your business Hyomin, go away!” and I covered my whole body with the blanket again. I stayed in the blanket for 5 minutes and for those 5 minutes, there was only silence. Did Hyomin leave already? I felt dejected by the thought of Hyomin leaving and not staying longer.

 

Thinking that I was the only one left in the room, I removed the blanket and got out of it to realize that Hyomin was still standing there staring at me with her eyes wide open. I gulped at that scene. She looked like she was going to eat me alive right this moment.

 

“Wha…What are you doing here? Ge…Get out!” Damn, why am I stuttering now? Instead of listening to me, Hyomin walked over to the table beside my bed and took the medicine and handed it over to me. “Eat it now.”

 

I shook my head.

 

“Now.” I could see that she wasn’t planning to give up right now, and I’m the not the type to give up so easily. I shook my head once again and well, she went out of my room! What the hell? But I was wrong. She came back up right after 2 minutes with a spoon meant for drinking soup.

 

“What are you going to do that? Torture me?”

 

“Right, I am going to torture you. Just wait.” She walked over to the table once again and placed the spoon on the table. I stood up to get a clearer look on what she is going to do. She was dissolving the pills in the spoon! She placed the pills in the spoon and pour water on it and started dissolving it. After dissolving, she drank the medicine.

 

Wait, isn’t that medicine for me? What is she trying to do? She came closer to me and sat on the bed and pulled me closer to her. Our face was only a few centimeters apart and I could feel my cheeks flushing right now.

 

“Wha… What are you ...” I was being cut off by a kiss on the lips by her. WHAT? DID HYOMIN JUST KISS ME? Ok, she didn’t really kiss me. The moment our lips touched, I could feel liquid in my mouth. So this is what she wanted to do? Feeding me medicine in this way so I couldn’t resist?

 

A minute later, I felt her lips parting from mine and I felt a little bit disappointed. I actually wanted it to last longer!

 

“Ok, mission accomplished. You took your medication, so you would be better later I guess. So for now, I need to attend school and I have work too, so I will be home a bit later. So rest while I’m gone alright?”

 

All I could do was nod and keep quiet. I was too shocked and a little bit too happy at the skinship that I was left speechless.

 

The moment she left and closed the door, I started giggling to myself like some mad man. Oh boy, her poison has reached my heart and now, I’m at her disposal. Just our lips touching could make me go crazy. What would happen if the two of us really start a hot make out session? I totally can’t imagine it.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I know I sounded calm and looked calm when I was in WooHyun’s room. But the moment I closed the door, I dropped to the floor. My legs were so weak that I couldn’t stand. My heart is thumping really hard right now, and my cheeks are really hot now.

 

Gosh, what is happening to me? I must be sick, terribly sick.

 

User ImageUser Image

*0* I like the way Hyomin feeds WooHyun his medicine XD
i'm going to make Myungyeon do it too XD but in another way :3

Hyomin is shocked at her scene in this chapter. HAHAHA XD

And Woohyun is so happy that he showed his eye smile ! HAHAHA XD
This is funny LOL !