Chapter 16: Early Birds

The Definition of Love

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I woke up earlier and went to school earlier than usual so that there wasn’t a need for me to face WooHyun. At least not in the morning. After the stupid deal with him yesterday, I just felt awkward around him. The moment I reached school, I saw Jiyeon at her locker. Well, she is earlier than usual and that’s a miracle. Normally, she would make it to school right on the dot.

 

I walked over to her and patted her shoulder. “Hey Jiyeon!” She turned around and smiled. “Hey Hyomin! What’s up?” I sighed and shook my head. “Nothing much! Why are you in school this early? It’s very unusual of you to reach school at this timing.” She shook her head and when she was about to reply, I hear 2 very familiar voices shouting the same thing.

 

They were basically stomping into the school and shouting the same thing. “Yah! Why didn’t you wait for me to go to school together today?” Right, those voices belongs to Myungsoo and WooHyun. The moment they realized that they were actually shouting the same things at the same time and at the same place, they went to each other and gave each other a brotherly hug.

 

In the midst of the two guys having a reunion with each other, Jiyeon whispered to me. “Hyomin, I need to run, see you later?” I nodded. “I need to run too!” and the two of us ran straight to our guys. The moment I reached my class, I heaved a sigh of relief. I’m safe now, if only that was true. The moment my touched the chair, I saw WooHyun at the doorstep staring at me and walking slowly towards me, ignoring all the screams of his fan girls.

 

I put my hands together and prayed hard to god that someone would pull me away this instance.

“Park Hyomin!” I turned towards the direction where the sound came from. My eyes turned wide open when I saw the owner of the voice. No god, anybody else but him.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

The moment I woke up from my sleep, I went over to Hyomin’s room. I can’t wait to creep up onto her bed and snuggle her in my embrace! But the moment I opened the door of Hyomin’s room, she wasn’t on bed anymore! I started shouting for Hyomin until Mrs. Kim appeared and told me that Hyomin went to school earlier. Damn, why didn’t she wait for me? I was so eager to see her that I even skipped my breakfast. Sorry breakfast, but I need my daily dose of seeing Hyomin’s face rather than eating toast.

 

I rushed into the school to find Hyomin talking to Jiyeon beside her locker. I heaved a sigh of relief to see that she wasn’t talking to other guys. I cleared my throat and begun shouting. “Yah! Why didn’t you wait for me to go to school together today?” Ok wait, I just hear someone shouting the same thing and at the same time as me. I turned around and saw that it was actually Myungsoo.

 

I went over to give him a brotherly hug. “Hey Myungsoo! It’s been a long time since we saw each other!” He frowned and said. “But we are seeing each other now.” I mentally facepalmed myself. “Never mind, anyway, who were you shouting at?”

 

“Park Jiyeon! And there she is!” We turned our heads towards the direction where we last saw Hyomin and Jiyeon at. And guess what? They are gone! “OH MY GOD, WHERE DID MY BABY GO?” and Myungsoo started pulling his own hair. Gosh, he fell too deeply in love. “Hey Myungsoo, try checking her class, maybe …”

 

Myungsoo began shouting before I could finish my sentence. “Oh Jiyeon! You better wait for me in class!” and he dashed off. Wow, he definitely fell too deep into the river of love. It’s the first time I see Myungsoo so anxious over a girl! For some reason, I have a feeling that I forgot something… or someone. Crap, Hyomin! I ran over to class to check if Hyomin was there and well she was.

 

I stared at her for a few seconds before she turned towards where I was standing at. The moment she saw me, her eyes grew wide open and she got into the position meant for praying. I chuckled at that sight. How cute was it?

 

Anyway, I swear I couldn’t hear any screams of the fan girls. I guess it’s because I was too focused on Hyomin that I didn’t notice my surrounding. That includes the guy whom I officially declare as my love rival, Kim JaeJoong.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I swear I behaved like some lunatic when Jiyeon went missing. I ran full speed to Jiyeon’s class and found her sitting there. I went beside her and sat down with a pout. “What?” Jiyeon stared at me with her face frowning.


“Why didn’t you wait for me?”
“Well, you didn’t ask me to wait for you!” and she went back to arranging her stuffs on her table.  I poked her and she stared at me again. “Stop poking me!”

 

I smirked and continued poking. I’m going to irritate her today, that’s for leaving me behind and not wait for me to attend school today. I started playing with her hair, blowing her ear and even laid on her shoulder. I could feel a lot of fan boys staring at me but who cares? They are just jealous that I got Jiyeon instead of them!

 

I smirked the moment I saw JB staring at me like as if he wanted to eat me up. Right, I am sure he is still unhappy about the fact that I got Jiyeon instead of him. Tsk, JB, let me get my revenge.

 

I wrapped my arms around Jiyeon’s waist with one hand and hugging her with my other hand. I laid my chin on Jiyeon’s shoulder and smiled at her. “What’s wrong Myungsoo?”

 

“Nothing, just want to look at my pretty girlfriend.” She smiled and shook her head. “Quit joking around!”

 

“I’m not joking!” I stopped smiling and showed her my serious look.

“Ok, I believe you!” But I decided to and you know, get some skinship.

 

“But I’m angry now!” I stood up from my position and folded my arms. Damn, I feel so childish now.

 

“Yah, don’t be angry! I already said I believe you!” I ignored her and faced the other direction to make it look like I was really angry. She tugged my shirt and cooed. “Myung Myung, please?” I smiled at the mention of Myung Myung. “Alright Ji Ji, kiss me and I will be fine!” Her eyes grew wide open and she looked around. “But we are in class and there’s so many people here!”

 

“Tsk, I know you don’t want to kiss me because you don’t like me!” and I folded my arms once again, throwing some childish tantrum. “Fine fine fine, turn around and show me your lips!”

 

I smiled and turned back. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips and felt a peck on the lips after a few seconds. I swear I was smiling like some fool right now. The moment I open my eyes, I could see Jiyeon blushing apple red. I chuckled at the sight and she hit my shoulder slightly.

 

Just then, I heard a bang on the table and saw JB walking out of the class. Hah, screw you JB. I turned back to Jiyeon and whispered into her eyes. “Let’s continue this skinship at home baby, from where we left off last night.” And I smirked.

 

It’s fun teasing Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Damn him, why must he mention about last night? I swear it was the most unbearable, most irritating night to me. I shook my head as I remembered what happened last night.

 

After locking the door last night, he went back to the bed and lied down in the not-so-seductive position again. I facepalmed myself as I walked over to him and took a pillow.

 

“What are you doing with the pillow?” he stood up and pulled my hand.

“Can’t you see? I’m going to sleep on the floor, or maybe the couch. Upon hearing that, he snatched the pillow away from me and pulled me with a great force. It was so sudden that I couldn’t stand firmly and as a result, I fell right on top of him.

 

He smirked and hugged me so tight until I couldn’t breathe. He turned me over making him on top and I was below him. I swear I was trembling when he was my hair. “Jiyeon baby, do you know how much I love you?” I nodded like my life depended on it and he smiled. “Need me to prove it?”

 

“What? NO THANKS!” I can totally imagine what he is planning to do and I’m not allowing that to happen! He shook his head and sighed. “Park Jiyeon, I’m not going to you so why are you being so paranoid?”

 

“Well, you looked like some hungry beast looking for …” and he cut me off with a kiss on my lips. He broke the kiss after a few minutes and lied down beside me, not releasing the hug. “Let’s just sleep Jiyeon!”

 

I just nodded and complied with whatever he said. I am not going to risk anything for the sake of arguing with him now.

 

I gulped as I remembered the words he just said. Let’s continue this skinship at home baby, from where we left off last night. And that smirk on his face.

 

I have to make sure that he has no access to my room. I mean NO ACCESS TO MY HOUSE. Once he is in, I’m dead, for sure.
 

User ImageUser Image

I must be outta my mind to write Myungsoo as someone so... dirty? Well not dirty but i can't find the right word.

And i just realised Chorong hasn't even made an appearance yet LOL! in this case, i can tell u guys this fic is going to be a long fic ._.

 

And please spam comments? I see loads of new subbies and there ain't much comments.

I'm heartbroken /3