Chapter 10: Monday Blues?

The Definition of Love

 


Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

It’s Monday finally and I have to go back to school, AGAIN. I groaned at that thought. I hated school. Basically, school wastes my time, wastes my energy and wastes my money! But thinking that I would be able to hang out with Hyomin in school made me felt a little bit less annoyed at the fact that I had to go back to school. Just a little bit.

 

After preparing, I took my bag, opened the door, and guess who was standing there? Right, Myung Myung. No, wait, I mean Myungsoo. I gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here look and he returned me with only a smile.

 

In the end, I decided to ignore him and just walk to school. After shutting the door close, I didn’t even look at him and just walked off. Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed and started talking without even looking back at who it was. “Oh my god, Kim Myungsoo, what are you trying to do right now?”

 

I heard a chuckle and the person started talking and trust me, he doesn’t sound like Myungsoo at all, not one bit. “Sorry but I’m not Kim Myungsoo and I’m not trying to do anything!” I turned over and my eyes turned wide. Oh freak, it wasn’t Myungsoo that patted my back, it was JaeBum.

 

Right so who is JaeBum? Okay, Jaebum, JB for short, he is the biggest player in our school, and clearly, I don’t like this guy at all.

 

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean it. I thought you were … somebody else.” And I faked a smile.

“Nah, it’s ok. It’s not a big deal.” And he flashed his killer smile, thinking I would fall for him. Oh no, I’m not called Park Jiyeon for nothing alright?

In the end, I just nodded and continued walking without waiting for him, but eventually, I got stopped by him.

 

“Jiyeon-ssi, can we walk to school together? I mean I would like to know you more and you know …” Oh no, I’m not going to let him finish his sentence.

“Erm, Jaebum-ssi…”

“Please, just call me JB.” And he gave me that smile again. Oh my god, this is irritating.

“Fine, JB-ssi, I don’t think there is a need for you to know me and I’m not interested in letting you know me, so … bye.” And I just walked off. This time, I fastened my steps and just sped throughout the journey.

 

Even though we were quite far from each other, I could practically hear him shouting. “PARK JIYEON! YOU ARE GOING TO BE MINE! JUST WAIT!”

Oh damn, did he watch too much drama or what? Park Jiyeon, you are going to be mine. Oh please, it’s not going to work on me dude.

 

The moment I stepped into school, I could see Myungsoo walking in too. I saw him and he saw me too. But instead of greeting me, he just walked off like as if we were strangers. Well, at that time, I thought he was angry at me for ignoring him this morning, so I didn’t take this to heart.

 

But as time passes by, his actions were really weird. For the whole day, he didn’t even bother talking to me, he didn’t come to me, and he didn’t even look at me at all. I was getting so frustrated at this. Ok, now you must be wondering why I am frustrated about this. I don’t know, don’t ask me!

 

And putting this matter aside, JB has been like a stalker the whole day today. He started giving me lunch, and he would throw me winks when our eyes meet, and he would even pass me notes. Oh my god, just what does he want exactly?

 

For now, its biology lesson and we are supposed to do an experiment in a team of 3. And after allocating, Myungsoo, JB and I were in a team. Oh great, what good luck I have. Just as we were about to start the experiment, I could hear JB staring at Myungsoo and saying. “Hey nerd, you do all the stuffs alright? I have to woo this pretty lady of mine.” And all Myungsoo did was just nod.

 

In the end, I couldn’t take it anymore. The suppressing thought of Myungsoo ignoring me and JB irritating me was totally irritating me. Right when the school bell for dismissal rang, I grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and dragged him to the gym where it was quiet. Nobody used the room, since the students in our school doesn’t care about their health at all.

 

Once we reach the gym, I turned to Myungsoo and folded my arms, staring at him, and using a serious tone, I spoke out. “Now speak, Kim Myungsoo. What’s wrong with you today?”

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Since today was Monday, I really wanted to walk to school with Jiyeon so I waited outside for her. Well I got ignored but this didn’t stop me from giving up. I was about to walk over to her when I saw JaeBum walking over to her.

 

Throughout their whole conversation, I was literally staring at them. From where I stood, I couldn’t hear them at all, but I assumed that they were having a good conversation since both Jiyeon and Jaebum was smiling. I couldn’t bear looking at them, and just walked off to school in anger.

 

The moment I reached school, I saw Jiyeon and it was obvious I saw her. I was going to greet her but when I thought of the moment when she and JB were together this morning, my heart became cold and I just ignored her. And throughout the whole day, I ignored her and didn’t even look at her. Ok, I actually did. And when I saw her, I could see JB winking at her. After his wink, I went back and looked at Jiyeon’s face. But it was expressionless, which means she doesn’t dislike that nor does she like that, but being the stupid me, I just literally assumed that she liked it.

 

Once biology lesson started, Jiyeon, JB and I were being put in a team for the experiment. And just as we were about to start the experiment, JB stared at me and said. ““Hey nerd, you do all the stuffs alright? I have to woo this pretty lady of mine.” And he looked over at Jiyeon. I was expecting Jiyeon to say something but she didn’t. So in the end, I just nodded.

 

Throughout the whole session, JB was there flirting with Jiyeon. I was too angry with this situation that I didn’t check out Jiyeon’s expression at all. I just sighed and thought that it was reasonable for her to like it since JB was much better looking than me.

 

Right when the school bell for dismissal rang, Jiyeon grabbed my hand and pulled me to the gym. Once we settled down inside, She turned to me and folded her arms, stared at me, and used a serious tone, and questioned me. “Now speak, Kim Myungsoo. What’s wrong with you today?”

 

 I didn’t reply her. Instead I stayed quiet, looked away and just ignored her.

“Myungsoo!”

“L?”

“Kim Myungsoo?”

“Myung Myung?” Nice, she knew this Myung Myung thing was my weak spot but I wasn’t giving in to her.

 

I could hear her sigh and I could feel her hands on my hands. She held my hand and tugged it. “Myungsoo please? Don’t ignore me.”

 

Ok, I give up. I can’t ignore her anymore. I looked at her and gave her a fake smile. “No it’s nothing.” She looked at me like as if she knew I was lying.

 

“You … are jealous about JB right?” What the hell? How did she figure this out? I don’t remember giving myself away. “Trust me, I have nothing with him. I don’t even like him. He’s too much of a player, and he ain’t my type.”

“Why are you explaining so much to me? Don’t tell me you like me?”

I could see that she didn’t expect this question at all. “Wha…What? Oh my god no, I don’t like you Myung…Myung Pabo!” and she turned away. Nice, I got another nickname from her.

 

I smirked and moved closer to her and whispered in her ear. “2 times.”

“What?”

“Myung Myung.”

“Myung Myung? I didn’t not call you Myung Myung! You Myung Pabo!”

“Myung Myung 4 times and Myung Pabo 2 times.”

“Oh my god, why is Myung Pabo being counted in as well?”

“Myung Pabo 3 times. I like it; it’s my game, my rule. Now you have to kiss me 7 times.” I could feel myself smirking.

 

‘What? Dream on Kim Myungsoo! I’m not going to kiss you for another 7 times!”

“You can pay it in installment if you want!”

“NO!”

“So you want to pay it all at once?” I pulled her into a hug by grabbing her waist. She was so startled that she kept quiet.

“Or maybe, you can be my girlfriend.”

“What?”

“Be my girlfriend. Give me a chance, I will love you more than you love me and I will make sure that JB wouldn’t irritate you anymore.”

 

I could see that she was thinking about this matter. After a few minutes, she nodded. “Ok, let’s try dating for 1 week. We will see if we are suitable for each other.”

Upon hearing that, I pulled her into a tighter embrace and held her for a minute until I could feel that she was going out of breath. I released the hug and she smiled.

 

“Are you that happy?”

I nodded. “Of course I am. This is the happiest thing I have ever encountered in my life.”

She smiled while nodding. “Alright, in this case, let’s go back to class?” and she turned around, prepared to walk away.

I pulled her hand and spun her so that she was facing me right now. I looked into her eyes and she started frowning. “What are you trying to do now?”

 

Her eyebrows were so cute when they wriggled when she was frowning. I leaned in closer and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

“My girlfriend, you still owe me 6 times.”

 

User ImageUser Image

Hai, so i'm back after god knows how long. Sorry for making you guys wait.

My school holidays ended and i started school again and i'm trying to adjust to it LOL.

I hope you guys don't find this chapter crappy! i will try to update soon! Thank you ! :D

oh, and once again, JB is only a cameo. He will only come out for a few chapters :D

 

Lol, the way Myungsoo threw the heart. An upgraded version of Namu. HAHA XD