Chapter 35; A flight together

The Definition of Love

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

I woke up the next day to find myself still dressed in whatever I was wearing when WooHyun came over. I sighed as I felt a pang of loneliness surround me in this room. I dragged myself out of bed and went into the washroom and started bathing, preparing for work.

 

Yes, I have work today, and since I’m an air stewardess, I won’t be around in Korea for a few days. I tied my hair up into a neat bun, wore my uniform, took my luggage and headed towards the airport. After reaching, I just went into the staff lounge and checked my flight schedule.

 

3pm: America – Hyomin and JunHee on duty.

 

I frowned as I cocked an eyebrow while looking at it. Why are there only two of us on duty though? But screw it, it doesn’t matter who is on duty now anymore.  

Right at 2.00 pm, I walked over to the plane that I’m supposed to be on duty and found out that it was a private plane. Now it makes sense that only two of us are on duty. Once I got onboard, I started placing my luggage in the staff lounge and just went on duty, waiting at the entrance for the passenger to reach so I could greet them.

 

Or just rather him.

 

“Hyomin, do you know who is the owner of this private plane?” JunHee initiated a conversation and started prompting me questions which I wasn’t even interested in. I shook my head indicating I didn’t know and she just continued on with her speech. “From what I have heard, he is a young guy who is not only rich but also handsome!”

 

I nodded and she continued. “So if he’s really my type later, I’m going to woo him and flirt with him, alright? So don’t try snatching him!” I sighed and mentally slap her in the face. “Alright JunHee, I won’t do anything to that potential boyfriend of yours.” She gave me a smiled and I sighed immediately. Why do I have to be paired up with her?

 

Right at 2.40 pm sharp, I could hear footsteps coming near and the both of us adjusted our uniforms and stood straight, ready to greet whoever is coming.

But the person who was coming isn’t someone whom I have expected.

 

Nam WooHyun.

 

But nonetheless, we just exchanged greetings and he walked into the plane and started to take his seat on the plane, and buckled his belt, all ready for the flight. And at 3pm sharp, the plane took off and JunHee started her little actions.

 

She went over to WooHyun and battered her eyelashes and put on her best smile. “Mr. Nam, do you need anything?” Not noticing that she is actually flirting, he returned her a smile and said. “Can I have something to drink please?” And of course, she answered enthusiastically and skipped to the lounge and started grabbing drinks for him.

 

I shook my head as I stood up from my seat and started brushing the non-existence dust on my skirt and just walked into the staff lounge and stayed there for the next two hours since JunHee and I are rotating shifts. The both of them can be lovey dovey for all they want, I’m not interested.

 

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 

I smirked and punch my fist into the air secretly as I see Hyomin standing up and walking into the staff lounge. You guys think I’m oblivious to the other girl’s flirting isn’t it? Hello? I’m Nam WooHyun for heaven’s sake. How would I not know when a girl is flirting with me?

 

I played along and just started smiling sweetly to the girl that made her skipped a few steps. And I guess that made Hyomin jealous or something since she seems a little pissed. After she walked into the lounge, she never came back out. And I was stuck with this JunHee girl for two hours and you have no idea how irritating it was, having her stare at me for two hours straight. And it’s just uncomfortable.

 

And after 2 hours, finally, my torture session is over.

“Mr. Nam, I will be changing shifts with my other colleague right now. See you later.” She smiled again which made me shivered a little. “Sure, rest well alright?” She bowed and smiled again. “I will, Mr. Nam.”

 

After JunHee went into the staff lounge, Hyomin started walking towards me while trying to place her phone inside her pocket. Her eyes were fixed on her pocket and because of that, she didn’t realize that I was actually standing up until she bumped into me. The moment our body made contact, she gasped and looked up and started apologizing.

 

“Sorry Mr. Nam, I didn’t mean it though. I’m really…” Before she could finish her sentence, I pulled her into a hug and rested my chin on her head. “Nam Hyomin, where were you for the past 2 hours? Do you know how hard it was me to face your colleague’s torture?” And because of that sentence, I could feel her lips curving upwards, forming a smile. But that didn’t last long since she pushed me away shortly afterwards.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Nam, I will be much more careful.” She bowed and I just patted her head. “It’s ok, I forgive you. Oh, and can I ask you to get something for me?” She looked up, meeting my eyes and smiled. “Sure Mr. Nam, what is it that you need?”

 

Upon hearing this, I could feel myself smirking as I moved closer towards her ear, whispering into it. “A kiss, from you.” I backed away from her to see her frozen on the spot, looking at me.

 

“I…I’m sorry bu…but we don’t have that kind of service Mr. Nam.” She bowed once more and tried to turn around so she could leave but I caught onto her wrist, not allowing her to move. “This is an order though.” She gulped and stared at me, replying in a much firmer tone. “I’m sorry but I’m refusing this request from you.”

 

I held onto her hand tighter and I sighed. “You know what you’re being scheduled here? It’s because I asked for it. I personally called your manager and told him to put you on duty here so I could see you.” I thought she would be touched and all but in the end, all I got was a cold and short reply.

 

“And…?”

 

I could feel my blood boiling already. Is she trying hard to get? Ok, two can play at this game. I pulled her hands and pulled her into the sleeping room in the plane and push her onto the bed, with myself getting in beside her. She tried to get out but I stopped her but pinning her hands above her head and hissed. “Stay or I’ll turn nasty.” After that, she turned into a tamed little kitty and just stayed in the bed quietly.

 

I made her sat up and removed those pins from her hair and let her long hair dropped down and damn, she just look so pretty and y now. I told her to lie down afterwards and she did, and I lied down beside her too, pulling the blanket over us, covering the both of us.

 

I slept on my side, which was facing her and smiled while looking at her face. She was lying on the side too and it allowed us to look straight into each other’s eyes. After a few minutes of exchanging stares into each other’s eyes, I could feel that she felt a little awkward since she started shifting and tried to further away from me and also she tried to switch her position so that her back was facing me but I wasn’t allowing that.

 

I shifted closer to her immediately and wrapped my arms tightly around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to me so that our body touched. “Mr. Nam…”

 

“Are you seriously going to call me Mr. Nam when you’re currently in the same bed with me, with us cuddling each other?” I shook my head lightly as I finished my sentence. “Then… WooHyun?” I shook my head again as I wanted her to call me by my nickname. The name she promised to call me by.

 

She frown a little as she pursed her lips indicating that she was thinking, hard.

 

I hugged her tighter and whispered into her ears. “My nickname that you promised to call me by 5 years ago, remember?” Upon hearing that, I could see her cheeks turning a lighter shade of red and she nodded. “So what is it?”

 

She hesitated a little but still called out the nickname. “Na…Namu.”  

 

I grinned widely and cupped her face, pulling her into a kiss which made her eyes widen once again. I guess she still isn’t used to my sudden kisses.

 

“Thank you baby. Now sleep, I’m tired already.” I smiled one last time after I made sure she snuggled her face into my chest and had her arms wrapped my waist.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

 

 I smiled secretly into his chest as I felt his arms tightening around my waist, and resting his chin against my head.

 

“I love you Namu, I really do.” I thought I whispered really softly so that WooHyun couldn’t hear anything, but it turns out he heard everything.

 

“I know you do baby, I love you more Nam Hyomin.” He replied one last time before he went into his own dreamland.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

I feel awesome for updating everyday ;A;

And I'll have a little Woomin and Myungyeon moments before the whole drama with Chorong starts, okay? :D
And thanks for all the lovey comments!