Chapter 1: Bullied

The Definition of Love

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

It’s another day of my boring life and I’m supposed to go to Woolim High for classes right now, and trust me, you will never ever want to attend that school since it’s filled with fake people who places looks above anything.

 

Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Myungsoo, but I have people calling me L since they say I kind of resemble him. I mean, do I? But who cares right now. So here I am, standing in front of the school gate, pondering if I should go into the school or just skip it.

 

But oh well, I didn’t have the chance to decide since one whole bunch of people just literally push me into the school along with them. And the reason why there is one whole crowd of people is because of the Queenkas in the school. Even the girls like them, and I have absolutely no idea why.

 

Those three girls with the name of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun there are mean, arrogant and most of all, y. I mean they bully people like me. Well yea, I am a nerd. Or maybe not. I just dress like one, that’s all. And they started making life miserable for me. Today was no exception.

 

The moment the Queenkas eyes met mine, I knew it was doom.

“Well well, look who we have here. Kim Myungsoo.” Tiffany folded her arms while walking towards me. Not knowing what to do, I started moving backwards without myself knowing and for some reason, I accidentally lost my foot and slipped, earning laughter from the crowd. What an embarrassing moment.

 

I was sure that they weren’t going to let me off this easily, but heaven was on my side this time round. The 100 marks girlfriend of all guys in our school came to my rescue. Yes and her name is Park Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

The moment I stepped into the school grounds, I saw Tiffany bullying some student again. I mean, what’s wrong with her? Is bullying her hobby or something? I saw this guy here sort of being cornered by her and well, he fell down, and the whole school sort of laughed, excluding me though.

 

Unable to take it anymore, I broke through the crowd and went to the victim’s side. And I realized that he was Kim Myungsoo. The genius that was in our class. I went over to his side and helped him up and assured that he was ok before leading him away from the crowd.

 

But before I could do so, the three “beauties” stood in front of me. “Where do you think you are going?”

“Well, I’m going back to class, along with Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo? You sound like the two of you are really close!” and she started laughing. What’s so funny? I don’t get her, really.

“So what if we are? Are you jealous?” and I flashed her a really innocent smile and tried to walk away.

Hey, for your information, I don’t curse unnecessarily, and I prefer living in peace, so I don’t want to get myself involved with her. So that’s why I am walking away. I am NOT afraid of her or anything.

 

And once again, Tiffany stopped me in my tracks again. But oh well, she’s doom, since I could hear the voice of Hyomin right now. If I was known as the angelic beauty, then Hyomin is known as the devilish beauty.

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

The moment I stepped into school, I saw the three musketeers talking to Jiyeon. Well, let me guess. Jiyeon is being a heroine again, and she is saving some poor soul from the clutches of those three devils. I didn’t really care about it since I thought Jiyeon could handle it. But looks like I was wrong. Well, since Jiyeon doesn’t like to curse, she kind of lost. And this Tiffany here knows about this fact, so that’s why she keeps provoking Jiyeon by stopping her tracks.

 

Looks like the boss has to handle this anyway. I walked over to Jiyeon while talking. ‘Hey, Jiyeon. Need any help?” and she gave me a nod.

I folded my arms and smirk. “Hey Tiffany, instead of crapping right here, why not go to the washroom and check out your make up? I mean, pimples could be seen all over your face right now.”

“What? Are you serious? Oh my god!” and she ran away shrieking.

 

Well, this was easier than I thought. I thought I would at least need to bring out the middle finger before she would back off.

I turned over to Jiyeon and said. “See, settled? I think you need to tend to some victim right there.” And I looked over to Myungsoo’s direction to see him giving me a confused look.

“Hehe. Thanks Hyomin. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

“You could have curse!” and I earned a slap on the shoulder from her.

“Ouch! Jiyeon!” and she was there giggling.

 

I shook my head and said. “Alright, I need to go now. We will meet after school, alright?” and she nodded.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

After Hyomin left, I turned over to the direction where Myungsoo was until I realized that he actually left. I mean he is like steps in front of me right now.

“Myungsoo-ssi! Please wait up!” and I ran up to him and grabbed on his shoulder.

“Wha…What are you trying to do? Don’t try acting polite in front of me when you are actually a back stabber! I know you girls. Pretty on the outside, but yet you are evil on the inside.” And he started walking away again.

 

For some reason, he seems disturbed by girls when they try being nice to him?

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

To me, all pretty girls are the same. All angels on the outside, yet devils deep inside. I quickened my footsteps after “confronting” her.

But then, I felt another grip on my shoulders. I turned around and saw that it’s Jiyeon.

“Are you going to start scolding me and insulting me right now?”

 

Instead of rebutting back, she pasted one plaster on my mouth, sealing my lips.

 

“Keep quiet please.” And she took out another plaster and started pasting it on my elbows.

“There, all done. How can you not realize that you have a cut on your elbow?”

Oh right, there really is a cut on my elbow and I didn’t realize it. I looked into the eyes and she gave me a smile.
 

“Not all girls are like how you described them to be. I mean it’s not utterly wrong to say that, but still there are girls with both pretty looks and pretty personality. Even though it’s real, but still, it’s possible that they do exist. Maybe to you, I ain’t the type of person who seems to be pretty both inside and outside, but it’s ok. I mean I respect your view. So don’t feel bothered or anything.”

 

And she walked off after giving me a bow.
Now, this is what you call someone different.

 

User ImageUser Image

 

Hello ! So i uploaded chapter 1.

I hope it's still okay for you guys. Anyway, please support my other new fanfic too? 

AND I DON'T HATE TTS. NO WORRIES. They will only appear on as very minor characters (: