'You Know...'

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

‘KiKi!!! ~ Ireona! Breakfast is gonna be done soon!’ Dong Woon bounced on the mattress the main dancer was currently lying on. Ki Kwang groaned but rolled over and sat up, squinting his eyes against the sunlight filtering through the windows. He turned to an even brighter sight, enjoying the bright smile on his dongsaeng’s face. He remembered what he promised himself. He felt his face made itself into his famous eyesmile, him and Dong Woon smiling at each other idiotically, to some, but sweetly, to most.

 

Dong Woon stood up and extended his hands towards Ki Kwang.

‘Come on, let’s get you washed up. And open those small eyes of yours. I can’t tell if you’re awake or are you just sleep walking right now.’ Dong Woon teased as Ki Kwang hauled himself up with Dong Woon’s hand. Ki Kwang pouted but he accidentally brushed his elbow against Dong Woon’s ribs, causing the maknae to jump and both of them lost balance, falling into a heap on the mattress. They were laughing their heads off when Hyun Seung poked his head out from the kitchen to check out the commotion.

 

‘Yah! See, now I’m also down with you! How could you have done this to me! You know I’m sensitive at that place, KiKi!’

‘Yes, I know. That’s why… I’m doing this!’ Ki Kwang jabbed his fingers into the same spot, causing Dong Woon to yelp and jerk away, and Ki Kwang to back away, laughing.

‘Hyung!’ Dong Woon pouted, protesting at his hyung’s bullying.

 

Soon, they dragged themselves to the bathroom to get decent for breakfast and returned to the dining table. 

‘So, what do you guys wanna do for the morning?’ Doo Jun asked, pushing away his empty plate.

‘I dunno. Just slack around I guess.’ Jun Hyung replied lazily.

‘Aish. But we have booked the massage for the afternoon, and doing nothing till then is boring.’ Doo Jun said.

‘Can we go to the beach again, hyung? We didn’t really enjoy the beach much yesterday, to be honest.’ Dong Woon spoke up.

‘True, thanks to some people, we spent yesterday just running around on the beach.’ Doo Jun mock scowled.

‘Yeah, we did, didn’t we? And not just running around too. I heard that sand eating is quite enjoyable. Isn’t it so?’ Jun Hyung returned.

‘Yeah. Would YOU like to try that one for yourself, Joker-ssi?’ Doo Jun looked at Jun Hyung pointedly.

‘Ah, thanks, but no thanks. I have better things to do.’ Jun Hyung smoothly avoided.

‘Well, so I guess to the beach it is then! Go get ready and we’ll go.’ Doo Jun stood up and deposited his bowl in the sink.

‘Neh, hyung!’ Dong Woon rose and put the other member’s bowls as well as his own into the sink. He then dragged Ki Kwang to go get ready.

 

They huddled around on the sand, sitting just a few feet away from the gently lapping waves. They had spent the morning playing and hanging out on the beach. Junk food littered the sand, and empty coke bottles were lying around haphazardly. Doo Jun had his head on Dong Woon’s thighs, while Dong Woon is lying on Ki Kwang’s lap. Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung was speaking softly together, with Yo Seob sitting at their feet, his head on Hyun Seung’s legs and propping his legs on Jun Hyung’s. Jun Hyung had his back against Ki Kwang, who was sitting upright and looking at the waves. It was the perfect weather. Not too hot and not too cold.

 

Ki Kwang was planning on how he was going to confess to Dong Woon. He looked out to the sea, not really seeing the scenery in front of him. He needed to get the maknae away from the others! But how? They were currently connected to each other, some body part or another.

 

His chance came when they finally got off their butts to head for lunch back at the resort. Dong Woon was clearing up the litter while the Ki Kwang was holding the trash bag. They went over to the bin and threw the whole lot into it. The hyungs were in front, and they were in a conversation and were laughing loudly so Ki Kwang decided to say what he needed to say right then and there.

 

Dong Woon was walking peacefully along, happy he had time to spend with his closest member. They stayed in a companionable silence, when Ki Kwang spoke.

 

‘Ah, Woon-ah. You know… Er… I have been… Erm… You know…’ Ki Kwang opened his mouth, but he was too nervous to say what he wanted to say. Dong Woon looked at him and gave a little encouraging smile.

‘What are you saying hyung?’

‘Erm, just that… I li… lik…’

‘Hmm?’ Dong Woon raised his expressive eyebrows.

‘Aish! I LIKE YOU, SON DONG WOON. Not just in the friend way, but in the couple way.’ Ki Kwang blurted, unable to take the tension. Dong Woon froze in his step and just looked at his hyung.

 

Oh screw, this is where he tells me he is straight and I should stop dreaming and I need to go get a counsellor. Ki Kwang squeezed his eyes shut, and waited for Dong Woon’s response.

 

[a/n: gah i know i know the confession .. but i think its a little cute, dont u think? anyways, comment please? hehehehehehehe me wanna see what u guys are thinking... T.T oh and my one shot is out. i know i had the poll, but i got the idea for kiwoon earlier so i posted it up first. hang on for the junwoon ones. :D]