I Can't Hurt Him, Sorry...

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

‘Er, hyung?’

‘Nevermind! It’s ok Woon. Treat is as if I hadn’t opened my damn mouth. I shall go catch up to them.’ Ki Kwang tried to escape. He didn’t get far before Dong Woon’s hands caught his wrist.

‘Hyung, where do you think you are going? Did you mean it? That you like me?’ Dong Woon’s deep eyes stared into Ki Kwang’s.

‘Ye-ye-yeah.’ Ki Kwang turned away, his face flaming.

‘Oh. I-’ Ki Kwang didn’t let Dong Woon finish his sentence before running out on the maknae, escaping the dumbfounded maknae, leaving him standing on the beach alone.

 

‘Oh . How did this happen? I thought I was the only one having such feelings for another guy but KiKi…  Actually have feelings for me? But, I don’t have feelings in that capacity for him… I like Doo Jun… I love Ki Kwang as a brother, not as a lover. But... How can I say this to him without hurting his feelings??? ! Son Dong Woon, use your head! You cannot hurt KiKi hyung! He was there for you when you needed him the most. No matter what, he cannot be hurt! Even if it meant not following your feelings, I still cannot hurt KiKi. He is too precious to me to do that to him.’ Dong Woon was reluctant to reject Ki Kwang. He didn’t know how to do it in a way that would cause the most minimal of pain to his hyung. So, he decided to go along with it, and see if he had any feelings for Ki Kwang.

 

It was a good thing they were already close to each other. It made it easier. Am I really gonna be together with Ki Kwang? I never would have imagined this. Even in my dreams it would be Doo Jun. Dong Woon blushed, his cheeks flaming. Okay, don’t go there. And don’t act strange around them later. Dong Woon started back in the direction where the others headed. Especially not to Ki Kwang. His heart would break if he saw me treating him coldly. Sorry, Doo Junnie. Sorry.

 

He soon caught up to them in the dining room of the resort. Jun Hyung, Yo Seob and Doo Jun was joking loudly when he joined them, Hyun Seung was spacing out again. Ki Kwang noticed Dong Woon’s arrival and he lowered his head, avoiding the maknae’s searching eyes. Dong Woon sat down close to Ki Kwang and leaned closer.

‘Hey.’ Dong Woon whispered.

‘H-hi.’ Ki Kwang still did not meet the maknae’s face.

‘It’s ok, KiKi. We’ll be fine.’ Dong Woon didn’t really know how to say he understood Ki Kwang’s feelings but he tried to reassure his hyung that no matter what, they will be alright.

Ki Kwang felt his eyes widened when he heard Dong Woon’s words. Does he mean, he don’t hate me for liking him? He isn’t disgusted?

 

‘You mean, you don’t think I’m a freak for liking you, a guy?’ Ki Kwang asked, finally raising his head and looking at Dong Woon.

‘No! Why would I? You’re my hyung, and you have always been good to me. There is no reason to hate you simply for you ual preferences.’ Dong Woon said, but blushed a little at the end.

Ki Kwang saw the blush, and he smiled in response.

 

Ah, this is the smile I want to see him wearing forever. I might not love him like I love Doo Jun, but he is still important to me, and I will now allow myself to be the one to break his heart. Dong Woon felt a little better seeing his hyung smile.

 

Looking at each other, their mind is full of their thoughts, completely oblivious to others around them. Doo Jun noticed them two again in their own world, and he felt a twinge of jealousy. Again, nothing new, nothing they hadn’t seen before. But lately, everytime he see Ki Kwang and Dong Woon together like that caused his heart to squeeze painfully in his chest. They were always close. During interviews, photoshoots, variety shows, you can always spot the two maknaes together. If you wanna find Ki Kwang, look for Dong Woon. The members were well used to their closeness. Doo Jun had been too. But nowadays, it seemed like whenever he spotted those two together, he felt like hitting something.

 

I have never been this protective of him before. The incident really did change a lot of things. Now, my heart is screaming for me to break those two apart, but… I don’t have the right to do that. I have never told him of my feelings, nor did he ever hinted anything remotely. What can I do? It would be a big mistake if I ever told him. I caused him so much harm in the past three months. I cannot bear it if I was the cause of his pain again. For his and my sake, we should never be together, even if being together was possible. Doo Jun hardened his heart, determined not to let the pain get to him. But he can’t help the sharp pain that shoots into his heart when Dong Woon lifted his hand and brushed Ki Kwang’s hair away from his face.

 

 

[a/n: hey guys! sry i didnt update for a week.. was working on the other two fics. hehehe yeps kiwoon AND junwoon fic is out :D please go read yeah? hehehehe here's the links :D 

JunWoon: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/310849/won-t-ever-know-b2st-dongwoon-junhyung-junwoon

KiWoon: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/306762/i-love-you-sealed-with-a-kiss-b2st-beast-dongwoon-kikwang-kiwoon

hehe hope you guys like it! :D]