So I'll Let You Go

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

Dong Woon saw many expressions flit across Ki Kwang’s face, and he was staring to get worried. He was worried Ki Kwang would take his and the leader’s closeness just now the wrong way. He knew he and Ki Kwang weren’t exactly  in a relationship, they hadn’t discussed anything about themselves yet, but he was afraid Ki Ki would read too much into it when there wasn’t anything for him to. Little did he know, Ki Kwang had already made up his mind. He relaxed when he saw Ki Kwang’s smile peek out at him, and went over to join him.

 

Ki Kwang was resigned that he wouldn’t the one to be with Dong Woon. Then decided then he would do whatever he can to bring those two idiots together, because that was going to make Dong Woon happy. But he wouldn’t tell Dong Woon just yet. He knew it was a little bad of him, to hide it from Dong Woon, but he comforted himself by justifying that at the end, Dong Woon would be the one to benefit from it. He knew he couldn’t do it alone, so he began to survey the potential allies that could bring his plan into fruition.

 

 

While he was planning, he entered what the others called his ‘zone’, when he was in there, he would be a little like Hyun Seung, spaced out and unresponsive. But for Ki Kwang, it was also when he would start to talk to himself. Dong Woon noticed that Ki Kwang was in one of his episodes again, so he stopped talking to him. He was accustomed to Ki Kwang’s occasional weird behaviour. He was nowhere as bad as Hyun Seung, not as 4D, but he does have his moments. He heard some mumbling and he chuckled. Aigo, this hyung is so cute. How could I ever have the heart to hurt him? Dong Woon turned his gaze unconsciously towards where Doo Jun was.

 

 

Ki Kwang smiled to himself. Uh huh! Yes! I could get Jun Hyung to help! He would, and since he and the leader are close, he could help persuade him! Haha, Lee Ki Kwang, you are a genius! He snapped out of his zone and turned to Dong Woon, only to see him looking at the leader’s turned back. He caught a glimpse of… Sadness, maybe? In the maknae’s gaze.

 

 

Woonie-ah, you know how I wish I was that person to make you give that look? That intense look where all your thoughts and feelings are clear as glass, that look that will give me a glimpse into your heart. That look that shines with love that you will give Doo Jun when you say you love him. Even though you can’t be mine, at least I will try my best to make you happy. Because, Son Dong Woon, I love you the way you will never love me. For Ki Kwang, this would be his closure. Because, as long as Dong Woon was happy, then he will try his best to be happy for him too. He smiled, a genuine smile, one that caused his eyes to fold into those adorable eyesmile of his. Dong Woon sighed and turned, pausing when he saw Ki Kwang’s beautiful smile. He felt an answering smile form on its own, and the two of them shared a private moment, just smiling and enjoying the presence of each other.

 

 

‘Junnie, come here for a little while please?’ Ki Kwang beckoned to the rapper. It was the last day of their vacation and they were out again on the beach to enjoy the last of their stay. Ki Kwang had been itching to get Jun Hyung alone so he could discuss his plan with him. Jun Hyung, curious, went over to where the eyesmile prince was sitting on the sand and stood over him.

‘Aish, come down here. I need to talk to you.’ Jun Hyung frowned, but did as asked.

 

‘Have you realised that there is something between the leader and the maknae?’ Ki Kwang whispered.

’Like what?’ Jun Hyung looked at Ki Kwang questioningly.

‘Like feelings between those two or something like that.’

‘Oh. You mean the fact that Doo Jun likes Dong Woon but wouldn’t admit to anybody, including himself?’

‘Yes! And I know that Dong Woon likes Doo Jun too.’

‘How do you know?’ Jun Hyung was sceptical because he had never seen signs that hinted Dong Woon’s feelings for Doo Jun.

 

‘Trust me, I know.’ Ki Kwang told him, though hints of sadness can be detected.

‘Hey, Kwangie you okay? Did something happen between you and Dong Woon?’ Jun Hyung crouched down and peered at Ki Kwang.

‘Erm…’ Ki Kwang chewed on his lips nervously. He was a little embarrassed but he really wanted someone to talk to…

‘I’m here either way so, it’s up to you if you don’t wanna say anything.’

 

‘Erm, I confessed to Dong Woon, and he didn’t reject me. But then I know for sure that he have feelings for our leader, so I have given up pursuing him. It took less than a day for me to see that I am not the right guy for him. I love him, but he will never love me the way I love him.’ Ki Kwang teared up, and Jun Hyung moved closer, calming the younger man with his presence.

‘Aww, sorry Ki Ki. I’m sure Woonie wouldn’t deliberately hurt you. You know that right?’

‘I know. Which is why, he will stay by my side even though he loves Doo Jun. and that pabo Doo also wouldn’t dare to confess first because he keeps thinking that the maknae is fragile. But even though we are not together in anyway, Woonie still wants to please me, so he wouldn’t tell me that actually he loves Doo Jun. He still stubbornly stays by my side even though his heart says otherwise. But I’ve decided that since me and him will never happen, I will do my best to make Dong Woon happy.’

‘Ki Ki, you are strong for thinking like that. I’m sorry you and Woon didn’t work out. So looking at the situation now, none of them will be the one to make the first move. Doo Jun is too wary, and-’

‘And Dong Woon is too careful with my feelings.’ Ki Kwang finished for him.

‘So now what? How do we make them see that they actually have the same feelings for each other?’ Jun Hyung pondered over the situation.

‘Actually, I have an idea.’ Ki Kwang gave a little smirk. 

 

 

 

[a/n: hey guys!! T.T im so tired. this week was a b-tch. school was so tiring, Jun Hyung was such a tease, and YoSeob is such a cutie. sighs. anyone excited bout the new album drop??!!! wahahahaha the song is nice!!!!!! well, technically its the teaser, but whatever! >< hehehe comment please? its been a while... sobs. lolx, nah. sorry if this chappie was crap... silent readers, thanks for reading this, yeah <3]